Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32427 times)
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

Guys, everything is good with this project. Have lots good things they are going to implement in future also. They are doing good promotion of 4New. But still why theirs followers not a more than 2000 on twitter?

They are doing well and I don't think we should judge their social media awareness with that of Twitter followers count. Maybe some persons are just following up on the project from other social media platforms other than  Twitter.
That could be true mate, but it is always a good thing to see a project having many followers on social media, especially on twitter
I agree Owillz, but Hendobox also true. I seen lots project are working in crypto market, some project also do not have good concept/quality but if we can check/visit theirs social media/network we will found huge followers count.... So definitely 4New also deserve for that.

But if you guys notice most of those projects with huge numbers of followers on twitter usually got those followers either by bounties or airdrop that required they followed their social media handles.

Yeah, huge numbers of followers don't really mean anything, some of those other projects could have bought thousands of fake followers etc.  What you need to look for is community engagement, you can easily get followers from bounties as others have said, what 4NEW has is a decent community, checkout telegram, always someone helping others in there!

4new definitely have very good future. Rather I should say, 4NEW is the future. We need project like 4NEW to save our environment and meet energy requirements.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

On the homepage the possibility disappeared to register for the 3-day-sale. Then it will probably start soon. But why are new interested people not allowed to participate? Or will the registration window return with the new homepage?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

On the homepage the possibility disappeared to register for the 3-day-sale. Then it will probably start soon. But why are new interested people not allowed to participate? Or will the registration window return with the new homepage?

Hmm, I don't know. It wouldn't make much sense that you have to register for the pre-listing sale and when you are too late you aren't able to invest anymore. But maybe it has to do with the KYC that got implemented and now only registered users can participate?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:35:48 PM

Guys, everything is good with this project. Have lots good things they are going to implement in future also. They are doing good promotion of 4New. But still why theirs followers not a more than 2000 on twitter?

They are doing well and I don't think we should judge their social media awareness with that of Twitter followers count. Maybe some persons are just following up on the project from other social media platforms other than  Twitter.
That could be true mate, but it is always a good thing to see a project having many followers on social media, especially on twitter

OK. But you remember the ban on ico projects ads on twitter?? Do you think that might have in one way or another contributed to the low number of followers on tweet?
They are not very active on Twitter too i think it is not so important because they have a large community anyways but if they used social media their community will definitely grow a lot.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

I wish I can get to create a project like this in my country.  Power is really an issue.  Even if it's to provide a small community with stable electricity.  Am sure it will be very profitable.  I don't  mind cooperating with this develop team

It is an interesting project which is already well under the way! As you may of seen from the above, they have recently acquired a big plant so they are not hanging around and it goes to show how well the company is doing financially so I'm glad to see they have the right support and funds as well as the community on here.

I think they have got very high hopes!

Yes, they are not just waiting for the ICO to finish before kicking off, this will imbued the community with confidence, as the saying goes, action speaks louder than voice, so the actions of this project is creating the needed avenue for them to make more sales and derive the revenue they need to finish up
It won't be a bad idea if this project can be executed in places like Africa and some other areas that have a poor management of waste and poor electricity supply. It will really go a long way in changing the livelihood in those areas

I think it would depends on the cost of operation and utilization. It has to make sense to them financially to be able to utilize. If 4New were able to successfully pull this one they really could go a long way. Especially as you mentioned places like Africa. Take solar for example; thought it "free" to get sun light but the equipment cost a fortune for those in Africa.

When it comes to energy project Africa is the destination to really make a lot of money. take out the cost of operation and even equipment there is a readily available market right there in Africa, i should expect an expand of scope to Africa when operation in Europe is right on course

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:47:29 PM

One of the benefit of the KWATT Coin is that it embodies a lifetime supply of electricity produced by Power Plants and represents a Power Purchase Agreement between token holders.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Some of the videos are not working on the homepage. It says that they are deleted from Youtube. I checked their Youtube channel, and indeed they are removed.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

One of the benefit of the KWATT Coin is that it embodies a lifetime supply of electricity produced by Power Plants and represents a Power Purchase Agreement between token holders.

Yep the idea that it’s basically a dividend or a perpetual partial ownership of that supply is a habit thing most people thought it was a time based purchase like a kWh but it isn’t basically like owning a ever running generator for however many kwatt you own
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

Yep the idea that it’s basically a dividend or a perpetual partial ownership of that supply is a habit thing most people thought it was a time based purchase like a kWh but it isn’t basically like owning a ever running generator for however many kwatt you own

Yup, but in business sense that is 50 years if people weren't aware! It's pretty insane though, 50 years worth of mining or selling to the grid.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

Some of the videos are not working on the homepage. It says that they are deleted from Youtube. I checked their Youtube channel, and indeed they are removed.
I just checked their website and i found out that only one video was deleted maybe they forgot to delete it from their homepage they are very busy with the kyc and they are also focusing more on the new website.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

I think the new registration link will appear when the new website is up for ICO re-opening. Otherwise it wont make much sense. Lets see. Weekend is coming. So the announcement should also come.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

I think the new registration link will appear when the new website is up for ICO re-opening. Otherwise it wont make much sense. Lets see. Weekend is coming. So the announcement should also come.

I am also looking forward for all the announcements from the team which includes the re-opening of the ICO. This has to happen very fast now. I just could not wait any more.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:33:04 PM

I just checked their website and i found out that only one video was deleted maybe they forgot to delete it from their homepage they are very busy with the kyc and they are also focusing more on the new website.

I wouldn't bother much that there is one video not working at the moment. If the rumors are true that the new website is ready soon, I am sure they will fix these kind of problems.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

I wouldn't bother much that there is one video not working at the moment. If the rumors are true that the new website is ready soon, I am sure they will fix these kind of problems.

True, i also saw that they were talking about the new site in Telegram. I hope that it will come out so we can take a look at how it is. I actually had forgotten about the new site.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

Chances are they are focusing on the new sites, and not hasseling with fixing the old one, from what they've said the new one is very close to launching with a complete revamp so i'd imagine we will see bugs like that fixed during the launch. No sense in them chasing failed videos and images on the old site, better to rush and get things done on the new site.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

they just posted this impressive video about their power plant an youtube, just take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7RdYIdpugA
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

they just posted this impressive video about their power plant an youtube, just take a look

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7RdYIdpugA

This is really super impressive video and amazing to see how the team is working behind the screen. This project is definitely going to be huge. Looking forward for the next steps.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:48:54 PM

I have heard that there should be a big announcement from 4New this week. Maybe the power plant will be mentioned, we'll see.
At any rate, I am very curious what you will tell us

Really looking forward to the announcement. It can be anything: An exchange that will list the tokens, news about the power plant or the release of the reworked website ....

I'm more hoping on tangible news like breaking ground on the first plant over exchange listings, in the end i think its healthier for projects like this to make big progress in the actual platform than just listings, if people want to trade they will find a way to trade with DEX... but breaking ground really is a major milestone

I don't see it being an exchange announcement at all, I think they have something big to announce, and after the ICO will open again to capitalise on the FOMO.

I hope you are right. But my guess is that they will announce an exchange that lists the tokens. It's common news after the ICO and when they have an agreement with a big exchange it would be also huge.

It is pretty likely given the timing, but i'm still holding out hope for some project build news as well, as they've been hinting things in pictures of progress would really be nice to see some official news on it as well as the team actually starts making some major steps forward.

I can see kwatt tokens being listed on hitbtc or idex, that kind of thing. Would be great to get on bigger exchanges but we have all seen the recent articles about listing prices, I'm not sure if they want to spend hundreds of thousands to get on a big exchange.

Being listed on Idex is easy, but the most important here is getting it listed on bigger exchange. Hitbtc is not very bad, but i don't use it. I just never liked it.

To be honest i don't actually mind the likes of IDEX/etherDelta, I know people like to complain about it and say it's confusing/complicated but if you're a trader it's a basic platform and if you have a metamask wallet you can instantly import tokens/ether/gas and withdraw to a ledger relatively easily.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

They are doing well and I don't think we should judge their social media awareness with that of Twitter followers count. Maybe some persons are just following up on the project from other social media platforms other than  Twitter.
I agree Owillz, but Hendobox also true. I seen lots project are working in crypto market, some project also do not have good concept/quality but if we can check/visit theirs social media/network we will found huge followers count.... So definitely 4New also deserve for that.

But if you guys notice most of those projects with huge numbers of followers on twitter usually got those followers either by bounties or airdrop that required they followed their social media handles.

Yeah, huge numbers of followers don't really mean anything, some of those other projects could have bought thousands of fake followers etc.  What you need to look for is community engagement, you can easily get followers from bounties as others have said, what 4NEW has is a decent community, checkout telegram, always someone helping others in there!

Unfortunately from what I have read around many of the exchanges also consider the followers despite being active or not. Take for example community votes in exchanges most is actually fake voting (based on claims of several in reddit...etc) but still all is considered. the engagement of the community is always the first following by the quantity.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 06:02:39 AM

This new and old site is confusing to me.. Will they delete the odl site ones the new new one comes online or they are just redeveloping the old site and adding some features to it?
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: