Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:46:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32429 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

I think if there is not much technological improvement then this service only grows in one country?

I on the other hand think this project can actually operate as a stand alone without depending on any form of external factor or improvements as long as they have the necessary tools they need
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

Do I understand correctly that you have already acquired 2 plants? thanks to everyone who answers, but tell me, is the manager on the phone? or is it worth writing to them in a telegram?

Yeah, there is already 2 plants on site and 2 more planned to be purchased and trust me you will get faster reply in there telegram here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FRNCoin and the president is quite active there

Manager and their team has been pretty responsive the few times i've asked questions in the chat, only few times at odd hours i had to wait a while and they still eventually got back to me which was cool

It's impressive seeing a project so active and taking prompt action, acquiring and implement 2 plants already which are already operational as we speak. Will look forward to seeing the progression on this one in 2018
I get the feeling they were able to pull of the quick turn around because they raised so much so fast, thats the good part of crypto once they get the crypto its available to use and spend, they dont have to wait for checks to clear or wire transfers to process from investors, they just get the crypto and can then do with it as they please to make commitments like the plant purchases.

Yup, two plants already producing 10 MW of energy together, with plans for 22 plants in total in the next 5 years!

22 power plants in the next 5 years? you must be kidding! And in all there should be mining farms? These must be unimaginable hashrates, and we ICO investors are going to earn us golden noses! (if there is this proverb in English)

Really? 22 more power plants are planned? But these won't be all new plants but partnerships with already operating ones, right?
Do we already know the locations these "22 plants" are going to be? in the UK? or in EU that would give us a lot of profit.

Probably most of them will be in UK, because they will be starting there first, and then i hope that they will extend it to other countries as well.

I don't know but if I am honest, I don't think all these 22 plants would be in the UK. Maybe Darkoth89 can tell us more.

That is why i said probably most of them Smiley. I am sure that most of them will be at least in Europe, because they are already in UK which is in Europe. They also said that they don't want to focus only in UK.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

I think if there is not much technological improvement then this service only grows in one country?

I on the other hand think this project can actually operate as a stand alone without depending on any form of external factor or improvements as long as they have the necessary tools they need

This project actually doesn't depend on any external factors, they can use the litter technology they have to advance the project further and further to various part of the world while even still just using one plant.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:30:19 AM

That is the thing with waste and this business model. You need waste to operate and since it is free you don't really spend much other than the facility. Unlike the traditional power generation methods where you need gas to fuel the power generators...etc So this model moves to where the waste is easily accessible and available.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 05:13:14 AM

Do I understand correctly that you have already acquired 2 plants? thanks to everyone who answers, but tell me, is the manager on the phone? or is it worth writing to them in a telegram?

Yeah, there is already 2 plants on site and 2 more planned to be purchased and trust me you will get faster reply in there telegram here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FRNCoin and the president is quite active there

Manager and their team has been pretty responsive the few times i've asked questions in the chat, only few times at odd hours i had to wait a while and they still eventually got back to me which was cool

It's impressive seeing a project so active and taking prompt action, acquiring and implement 2 plants already which are already operational as we speak. Will look forward to seeing the progression on this one in 2018
I get the feeling they were able to pull of the quick turn around because they raised so much so fast, thats the good part of crypto once they get the crypto its available to use and spend, they dont have to wait for checks to clear or wire transfers to process from investors, they just get the crypto and can then do with it as they please to make commitments like the plant purchases.

Yup, two plants already producing 10 MW of energy together, with plans for 22 plants in total in the next 5 years!

22 power plants in the next 5 years? you must be kidding! And in all there should be mining farms? These must be unimaginable hashrates, and we ICO investors are going to earn us golden noses! (if there is this proverb in English)

Really? 22 more power plants are planned? But these won't be all new plants but partnerships with already operating ones, right?
Are you sure it's 22 in upcoming 5 years? Shocked That's mean I taken correct decision of investment in 4New project. But how they will be operate this all plants? I mean they are increasing their staff? They will recruiting new additional staff?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

Do we already know the locations these "22 plants" are going to be? in the UK? or in EU that would give us a lot of profit.

Probably most of them will be in UK, because they will be starting there first, and then i hope that they will extend it to other countries as well.

Extension to other countries is a sure thing but they need to gain balance and a rock hard foundation before doing such, it will take some years because as a new project, they need to recuperate their expenses, take care of investors and satisfy the needs of consumers, once the stated targets has been achieved, 4NEW can be termed successful and the migration to other countries or areas can begin
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

Extension to other countries is a sure thing but they need to gain balance and a rock hard foundation before doing such, it will take some years because as a new project, they need to recuperate their expenses, take care of investors and satisfy the needs of consumers, once the stated targets has been achieved, 4NEW can be termed successful and the migration to other countries or areas can begin

4NEW planned to build 22 power plants in next 5 years? I missed this information. That's really cool. In this case I think within next 5 year 4NEW tokens will be at very high price.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

Are you sure it's 22 in upcoming 5 years? Shocked That's mean I taken correct decision of investment in 4New project. But how they will be operate this all plants? I mean they are increasing their staff? They will recruiting new additional staff?
They will definitely need a lot more staff but those are just for the plants i do not think that the staff will participate in the project itself.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

4NEW planned to build 22 power plants in next 5 years? I missed this information. That's really cool. In this case I think within next 5 year 4NEW tokens will be at very high price.

If they to hit that target, you are right; the coin value will be huge in comparsion to todays price. I'm excited to see how well this does with the roadmap predictions too
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

That is a reasonable expansion plan given they were able to pull 2 plants so far. If they 2 plants break even expansion would not be a problem. I think it would all down to the available funds to actually start those otherwise it going to take longer until the business is sustainable.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:59:59 AM

I have just written an article which I have posted on reddit, please take a look and let me know what you think. Please upvote and comment if possible:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/8j3b6l/4new_introducing_the_kwatt_coin_tokenized/
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

That is a reasonable expansion plan given they were able to pull 2 plants so far. If they 2 plants break even expansion would not be a problem. I think it would all down to the available funds to actually start those otherwise it going to take longer until the business is sustainable.

The concept is solid, its just for them to maintain the cash flow and reinvestment plan to expand additional plants, i'd like to see them modernize the plants as they go along for the plants they buy instead of build as i'd imagine they aren't exactly the most modern platforms, can't wait to see some videos with the plants flying the 4new logo big and bold.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

I have just written an article which I have posted on reddit, please take a look and let me know what you think. Please upvote and comment if possible:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/8j3b6l/4new_introducing_the_kwatt_coin_tokenized/

Well written article. It gives more detailed information about the 4NEW. 15-20 days to go for pre-listing sale to open. Still the team is targeting only for 3 days? Or they are asking opinion to community.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

The concept is solid, its just for them to maintain the cash flow and reinvestment plan to expand additional plants, i'd like to see them modernize the plants as they go along for the plants they buy instead of build as i'd imagine they aren't exactly the most modern platforms, can't wait to see some videos with the plants flying the 4new logo big and bold.

Are they really buying all the plants? I don't know how much you have to pay for a working waste-to-energy plant but I can imagine it to be quite a lot. Maybe partnerships with other plant-operating companies could be a cheaper solution?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

When will this token get listed in exchange? any news?

Right now no official listing news however discussion of 4new price can be done here
For price speculation and unofficial discussions .

https://t.me/joinchat/GEg1AlELvbjvnu2JQQri1g

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Are they really buying all the plants? I don't know how much you have to pay for a working waste-to-energy plant but I can imagine it to be quite a lot. Maybe partnerships with other plant-operating companies could be a cheaper solution?

To my knowdledve their purchasing them, that’s why it’s 2 to start that’s what they budgeted for and the. Eventually they will reinvest from the first plants to expand the number of plants that they have to grow the business as part of the reinvestments
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:03:12 PM

Well written article. It gives more detailed information about the 4NEW. 15-20 days to go for pre-listing sale to open. Still the team is targeting only for 3 days? Or they are asking opinion to community.

Nice article thanks for sharing, not long anymore the prelisting will be lunched, i feel they are trying to stick to the number of days they intended the ICO to last from onset remember it was three days left before the ICO was put on hold.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

This project actually doesn't depend on any external factors, they can use the litter technology they have to advance the project further and further to various part of the world while even still just using one plant.

Exactly my point. Thus it can advance to other countries of its choice how or when ever it likes without being limited by any factor or something.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

Nice article thanks for sharing, not long anymore the prelisting will be lunched, i feel they are trying to stick to the number of days they intended the ICO to last from onset remember it was three days left before the ICO was put on hold.
Thank you for writing this article this will attract more investors and i think we should all support this project like he does.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

To my knowdledve their purchasing them, that’s why it’s 2 to start that’s what they budgeted for and the. Eventually they will reinvest from the first plants to expand the number of plants that they have to grow the business as part of the reinvestments

Okay, I see. Owning the plants definitely has its benefits, too. I am just wondering how they will manage to have enough money to buy up to 22 more plants in the future. Will they reinvest their part of the profit from the first 2 (3) plants completely into new plants?
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: