Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32363 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

That is a reasonable expansion plan given they were able to pull 2 plants so far. If they 2 plants break even expansion would not be a problem. I think it would all down to the available funds to actually start those otherwise it going to take longer until the business is sustainable.

The concept is solid, its just for them to maintain the cash flow and reinvestment plan to expand additional plants, i'd like to see them modernize the plants as they go along for the plants they buy instead of build as i'd imagine they aren't exactly the most modern platforms, can't wait to see some videos with the plants flying the 4new logo big and bold.

Are they really buying all the plants? I don't know how much you have to pay for a working waste-to-energy plant but I can imagine it to be quite a lot. Maybe partnerships with other plant-operating companies could be a cheaper solution?

To my knowdledve their purchasing them, that’s why it’s 2 to start that’s what they budgeted for and the. Eventually they will reinvest from the first plants to expand the number of plants that they have to grow the business as part of the reinvestments

Okay, I see. Owning the plants definitely has its benefits, too. I am just wondering how they will manage to have enough money to buy up to 22 more plants in the future. Will they reinvest their part of the profit from the first 2 (3) plants completely into new plants?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

I have just written an article which I have posted on reddit, please take a look and let me know what you think. Please upvote and comment if possible:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/8j3b6l/4new_introducing_the_kwatt_coin_tokenized/

Well written article. It gives more detailed information about the 4NEW. 15-20 days to go for pre-listing sale to open. Still the team is targeting only for 3 days? Or they are asking opinion to community.

Nice article thanks for sharing, not long anymore the prelisting will be lunched, i feel they are trying to stick to the number of days they intended the ICO to last from onset remember it was three days left before the ICO was put on hold.
Thank you for writing this article this will attract more investors and i think we should all support this project like he does.

3 days could be a lot if there are a lot of investors. They only need people who wants to buy the coin. I am sure that there will be a lot of investors investing on the pre-listing sale.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:06:31 PM

I have just written an article which I have posted on reddit, please take a look and let me know what you think. Please upvote and comment if possible:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/8j3b6l/4new_introducing_the_kwatt_coin_tokenized/

Well written article. It gives more detailed information about the 4NEW. 15-20 days to go for pre-listing sale to open. Still the team is targeting only for 3 days? Or they are asking opinion to community.

Nice article thanks for sharing, not long anymore the prelisting will be lunched, i feel they are trying to stick to the number of days they intended the ICO to last from onset remember it was three days left before the ICO was put on hold.
Thank you for writing this article this will attract more investors and i think we should all support this project like he does.

3 days could be a lot if there are a lot of investors. They only need people who wants to buy the coin. I am sure that there will be a lot of investors investing on the pre-listing sale.

thing you have to remember is, the pre-sale is only open for 3 days, but you can currently sign up on their site, deposit funds and 'reserve' your KWATT with an additional bonus, so I assume alot of people are currently doing this.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:35:58 PM

Do I understand correctly that you have already acquired 2 plants? thanks to everyone who answers, but tell me, is the manager on the phone? or is it worth writing to them in a telegram?

22 power plants in the next 5 years? you must be kidding! And in all there should be mining farms? These must be unimaginable hashrates, and we ICO investors are going to earn us golden noses! (if there is this proverb in English)

Really? 22 more power plants are planned? But these won't be all new plants but partnerships with already operating ones, right?
Do we already know the locations these "22 plants" are going to be? in the UK? or in EU that would give us a lot of profit.

Probably most of them will be in UK, because they will be starting there first, and then i hope that they will extend it to other countries as well.

Extension to other countries is a sure thing but they need to gain balance and a rock hard foundation before doing such, it will take some years because as a new project, they need to recuperate their expenses, take care of investors and satisfy the needs of consumers, once the stated targets has been achieved, 4NEW can be termed successful and the migration to other countries or areas can begin

4NEW planned to build 22 power plants in next 5 years? I missed this information. That's really cool. In this case I think within next 5 year 4NEW tokens will be at very high price.

If they to hit that target, you are right; the coin value will be huge in comparsion to todays price. I'm excited to see how well this does with the roadmap predictions too

Yes, i'm really excited too, with all things been in place, i wonder how much a kwatt token will worth in the nearest future, is really exciting just thinking about it and 22 plants is quite huge which actually buttresses their concept of trying to create alternative source of power for the blockchain industry and with the population of the community increasing, there's urgent need to do so
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

That is a reasonable expansion plan given they were able to pull 2 plants so far. If they 2 plants break even expansion would not be a problem. I think it would all down to the available funds to actually start those otherwise it going to take longer until the business is sustainable.

The concept is solid, its just for them to maintain the cash flow and reinvestment plan to expand additional plants, i'd like to see them modernize the plants as they go along for the plants they buy instead of build as i'd imagine they aren't exactly the most modern platforms, can't wait to see some videos with the plants flying the 4new logo big and bold.

Are they really buying all the plants? I don't know how much you have to pay for a working waste-to-energy plant but I can imagine it to be quite a lot. Maybe partnerships with other plant-operating companies could be a cheaper solution?

To my knowdledve their purchasing them, that’s why it’s 2 to start that’s what they budgeted for and the. Eventually they will reinvest from the first plants to expand the number of plants that they have to grow the business as part of the reinvestments

Okay, I see. Owning the plants definitely has its benefits, too. I am just wondering how they will manage to have enough money to buy up to 22 more plants in the future. Will they reinvest their part of the profit from the first 2 (3) plants completely into new plants?

That's what I asked myself when I heard about it. 22 power plants are a lot, maybe they rent in which one? I'll have to see if there's any specific information anywhere. Or I ask in the telegram channel
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:47:03 PM

That's what I asked myself when I heard about it. 22 power plants are a lot, maybe they rent in which one? I'll have to see if there's any specific information anywhere. Or I ask in the telegram channel

It's because the President was comparing it to another waste-to-energy company who went from 1 to 60+ plants in five years.  So 4NEW's conservative aim is for 22 plants in that time scale.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:36:12 PM

Do I understand correctly that you have already acquired 2 plants? thanks to everyone who answers, but tell me, is the manager on the phone? or is it worth writing to them in a telegram?

Yeah, there is already 2 plants on site and 2 more planned to be purchased and trust me you will get faster reply in there telegram here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FRNCoin and the president is quite active there

Manager and their team has been pretty responsive the few times i've asked questions in the chat, only few times at odd hours i had to wait a while and they still eventually got back to me which was cool

It's impressive seeing a project so active and taking prompt action, acquiring and implement 2 plants already which are already operational as we speak. Will look forward to seeing the progression on this one in 2018
I get the feeling they were able to pull of the quick turn around because they raised so much so fast, thats the good part of crypto once they get the crypto its available to use and spend, they dont have to wait for checks to clear or wire transfers to process from investors, they just get the crypto and can then do with it as they please to make commitments like the plant purchases.

Yup, two plants already producing 10 MW of energy together, with plans for 22 plants in total in the next 5 years!

22 power plants in the next 5 years? you must be kidding! And in all there should be mining farms? These must be unimaginable hashrates, and we ICO investors are going to earn us golden noses! (if there is this proverb in English)

Really? 22 more power plants are planned? But these won't be all new plants but partnerships with already operating ones, right?
Do we already know the locations these "22 plants" are going to be? in the UK? or in EU that would give us a lot of profit.

I don't think its already known. Team will pick up the sites and plants when and where available on the go. Its also not easy to plan the locations for 22 plants already at once.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

Yeah, there is already 2 plants on site and 2 more planned to be purchased and trust me you will get faster reply in there telegram here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FRNCoin and the president is quite active there

Manager and their team has been pretty responsive the few times i've asked questions in the chat, only few times at odd hours i had to wait a while and they still eventually got back to me which was cool

It's impressive seeing a project so active and taking prompt action, acquiring and implement 2 plants already which are already operational as we speak. Will look forward to seeing the progression on this one in 2018
I get the feeling they were able to pull of the quick turn around because they raised so much so fast, thats the good part of crypto once they get the crypto its available to use and spend, they dont have to wait for checks to clear or wire transfers to process from investors, they just get the crypto and can then do with it as they please to make commitments like the plant purchases.

Yup, two plants already producing 10 MW of energy together, with plans for 22 plants in total in the next 5 years!

I don't think its already known. Team will pick up the sites and plants when and where available on the go. Its also not easy to plan the locations for 22 plants already at once.

This are future plans, i am not sure the team will have the locations of where the power plants will be located. We are talking of 5 years time, but i am sure they have got an idea of how and  where they want some of the plants to be.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

It's because the President was comparing it to another waste-to-energy company who went from 1 to 60+ plants in five years.  So 4NEW's conservative aim is for 22 plants in that time scale.

Conservative goal is an interesting term. So it could well be more than these 22 power plants?
But if another company can build 60 power plants in 5 years, then 4New can do 22 too. I'm getting really enthusiastic
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

I sincerely started taking 4new more seriously when they purchased the 2 plants and did a footage of it, it tells me simply that they are here to stay for real and even build more of it, I trust those who say stuff and go ahead and do it, they won my support anytime any day

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

What was the early ico price ? I once read that the price was rised after a certain time. What was it in the beginning of the ICO ?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 12:33:14 AM

I think 22 plants is a huge goal theirs no stopping them from pulling it off but I think should be excited for getting the project off the ground with the initial plants as that’s already a huge win for the project I think
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

It is not going to be an easy one. My personal opinion on this is that they will need to generate enough from the first two plants. or seek investments. Keep in mind that running the plants is not really that costly given the raw or core material is for free (waste). When I say not that costly I mean they usually don't end up spending as much as the traditional energy factories.

gee777

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 04:20:22 AM

It is not going to be an easy one. My personal opinion on this is that they will need to generate enough from the first two plants. or seek investments. Keep in mind that running the plants is not really that costly given the raw or core material is for free (waste). When I say not that costly I mean they usually don't end up spending as much as the traditional energy factories.

It going to be difficult to pull this due to how popular their power plants become. But 4new have got ways of generating funds and i think through that they will be able to raise more money to purchase those plants.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

What was the early ico price ? I once read that the price was rised after a certain time. What was it in the beginning of the ICO ?
That's correct. Price was increased as step by step. Now once sale will start then token price will be 2USD(1Kwatt ≈ 2.00 USD). I am not sure exactly remembered but beginning price was 0.75$.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:30:07 AM

Are you sure it's 22 in upcoming 5 years? Shocked That's mean I taken correct decision of investment in 4New project. But how they will be operate this all plants? I mean they are increasing their staff? They will recruiting new additional staff?
They will definitely need a lot more staff but those are just for the plants i do not think that the staff will participate in the project itself.

Well, i don't think recruiting staffs will be an issue, if profits are been made, that won't be a problem, is a sign of success, besides they are giving back to the community by employing those that may be jobless, so is a good thing that i will love to see and hope that expansion comes to life in the next 5 years as stated, that will put 4NEW at the peak
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

That's correct. Price was increased as step by step. Now once sale will start then token price will be 2USD(1Kwatt ≈ 2.00 USD). I am not sure exactly remembered but beginning price was 0.75$.

I think you are right about the stated starting ico price. Looking at the present price and how far it's gone, it's encouraging and we can believe that there will be better price growth in the future.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:20:48 AM

I think 22 plants is a huge goal theirs no stopping them from pulling it off but I think should be excited for getting the project off the ground with the initial plants as that’s already a huge win for the project I think

Yeah, that was their conservative goal as well.  There was a similar company that went from 1 - 60 plants in that timescale.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

Yeah, that was their conservative goal as well.  There was a similar company that went from 1 - 60 plants in that timescale.

Pretty interesting, I'll be ecstatic if they can have 22 power plants, the KWATT token price would rocket if the amount of electricity that would be produced
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

It should be 1$ if my memory serves me right it's currently at 1.75$ before July 3 days pre-listing

Telegram add a friend bounty still ongoing, another means of amassing a lot of token for oneself Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: