Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:16:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32361 times)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

have you guys seen the latest news from 4NEW? It's massive.. https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/posts/196319234340702 They're in talks with Puerto Rico to establish a waste to energy plant there after the hurricane.
This is amazing news do we already know how this has been going? i mean is it confirmed that 4NEW is going to build a plant in Puerto Rico now?

This news seems to be true. 4New is rocking. Before even the ICO is closed, still listing is pending but progress is moving to moon. So good to be part of the community. Congratulations team.
Yes. This is really good news for us and investors. I am really shocking about this update/news. But happy also. Congratulations team.

Wow. I thought that the next plant would be near Europe, because they have 2 or 3 in the UK already, but 4New is planning to have a plant in a another continent. This is why i like 4New they are always working hard.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:16:44 PM

have you guys seen the latest news from 4NEW? It's massive.. https://www.facebook.com/4newcoin/posts/196319234340702 They're in talks with Puerto Rico to establish a waste to energy plant there after the hurricane.
This is amazing news do we already know how this has been going? i mean is it confirmed that 4NEW is going to build a plant in Puerto Rico now?

This news seems to be true. 4New is rocking. Before even the ICO is closed, still listing is pending but progress is moving to moon. So good to be part of the community. Congratulations team.
Yes. This is really good news for us and investors. I am really shocking about this update/news. But happy also. Congratulations team.

Wow. I thought that the next plant would be near Europe, because they have 2 or 3 in the UK already, but 4New is planning to have a plant in a another continent. This is why i like 4New they are always working hard.

Huge progress, I didn't even know they were in talks with another country already!!! the 4NEW team are working very hard evidently and never fail to bring more good news
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

Guys check out an article I wrote on 4NEW I think it will help prepare potential investors ahead of 4NEW pre-listing sales.
https://steemit.com/kwatt/@cnote328/4new-why-you-should-invest
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

Huge progress, I didn't even know they were in talks with another country already!!! the 4NEW team are working very hard evidently and never fail to bring more good news

I don’t get over excited until the expansion is a go but I have to say I’m with you it would be huge progress if they get approval for this kind of development before the ico is even done talk about beating expectations if they pull it off
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:24:18 AM

Wow this is a big news, it seems 4new are just riding with joy and are not thinking of slowing down soon. This will be the 3rd power plant. Day by day the dream of having 22 power plant in 5 years is foreseeable.

That is really great if their talks pull through; After the hurricane the most damaged sectors were electricity water and food. There is a whole article on the electricity problem which extended to four months; here: http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-puerto-rico-aid-20180130-story.html

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:58:52 AM

Do you plan on creating any bounties for blog posts?

The bounty campaign is already over for quite some time and the ICO will be only open for 3 more days starting from June 1st. So there is no blog bounty at the moment anymore.

Yea. Unless they gave plans of doing more marketing and awareness even after the sales period, then they can maybe think of a bounty campaign but outside that, I really don't see any bounty coming up any more.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:11:26 AM

Guys, what's the current output from existing two power plants. I heard it's 10 MW per hour? Is that true? Also this output can go up in future or that's the limit?
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:43:51 AM

4new have plans to start 22 plants by 2022 and its good to see that they continuously making efforts to add new plant to its portfolio
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

The bounty campaign is already over for quite some time and the ICO will be only open for 3 more days starting from June 1st. So there is no blog bounty at the moment anymore.

Yea. Unless they gave plans of doing more marketing and awareness even after the sales period, then they can maybe think of a bounty campaign but outside that, I really don't see any bounty coming up any more.

Its a 3 days sale, i don't really see the need for a big marketing campaign. They already doing a lot by pushing the development of the project forward as we can see with the purchase of the 3rd plant now. That alone is enough to make the 3 days sale sell out.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

Its a 3 days sale, i don't really see the need for a big marketing campaign. They already doing a lot by pushing the development of the project forward as we can see with the purchase of the 3rd plant now. That alone is enough to make the 3 days sale sell out.

At the moment so many good news come in, there really does not need much marketing. Alone the announcement of the power plant in Puerto Rico should attract many new interested parties
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

At the moment so many good news come in, there really does not need much marketing. Alone the announcement of the power plant in Puerto Rico should attract many new interested parties

This is a good point made, the fact that 4NEW Have already thought about there 3rd plant being located in a foregin country, this shows the potential of the project willing to expand in such short time period, your right - this will attract many other investors
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Guys, what's the current output from existing two power plants. I heard it's 10 MW per hour? Is that true? Also this output can go up in future or that's the limit?

yes, that's correct.  Each plant is currently generating 5MW of power, you can see it in the plant tour video, it shows the generator rooms and the output of each of them.
jamzzz123

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

yes, that's correct.  Each plant is currently generating 5MW of power, you can see it in the plant tour video, it shows the generator rooms and the output of each of them.

Is this 5MW going to be the end goal figure for each plant? Is there any chance it could potentially increase as the plant gets more advance or is that it set and capped at a constant 5MW of power?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:41:18 AM

4new have plans to start 22 plants by 2022 and its good to see that they continuously making efforts to add new plant to its portfolio

The way they are working to add Power plant, I think team can add 22 plants within a year or max by 2020. Team is keeping everything ready in advance
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

4NEW just got bigger, this is absolutely awesome, just about a day ago, we were talking about hitting 22 power plants in five years, i think they may achieve that in two years, the expansion is happening faster than anticipated and this will increase the already existing positive community to a whole new level, very impressive

If you ask me for a project that will carry out their plans on roadmap confidently then look no further i will pick 4new anytime any day, they have managed to keep both the hype and buzz going on and also bring in one or two initiatives every now and then which where not even guessed they would, i give it to them any day

You can say that again, i mean, the ICO is still yet to be completed and all this is happening, what then happens if they got all the finance, like hitting the hardcap, then it simply means we just got ourselves a solid jackpot, i'm really impressed by the developments that's going on, i believe this is concrete enough for the community to actually hodl this token
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

Guys check out an article I wrote on 4NEW I think it will help prepare potential investors ahead of 4NEW pre-listing sales.

Nice article iphy6013, We are already know that two plants already operational and each plant is generating 10 MW electricity per hour. Also as per their updates about  they are  trying to start another power plant in Puerto Rico.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

The way they are working to add Power plant, I think team can add 22 plants within a year or max by 2020. Team is keeping everything ready in advance

yeah, I mean they are technically at 4/22 already.  Two already built, one in the UK being aimed to be completed in 2019, and hopefully this plant, all before the ICO has even finished, pretty awesome.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:45:43 AM

Nice article iphy6013, We are already know that two plants already operational and each plant is generating 10 MW electricity per hour. Also as per their updates about  they are  trying to start another power plant in Puerto Rico.

That's true, after publishing my article that's when the announcement was made. WHEN i learnt of 4NEW planning to lunch a plant in Puerto Rico i was very happy with the news i'm a big fan and an investor of 4NEW they are really making waves presently, I've got a feeling that this is just a starting point for 4NEW.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

That's true, after publishing my article that's when the announcement was made. WHEN i learnt of 4NEW planning to lunch a plant in Puerto Rico i was very happy with the news i'm a big fan and an investor of 4NEW they are really making waves presently, I've got a feeling that this is just a starting point for 4NEW.

Starting point is right if we believe their roadmap and goals they have HUGE potential for additional plants down the road, i think putting them in different areas as it also diversifies the investment capital incase of downturns in economy or individual countries having issues or pricing changes that effect the plants.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

I think one thing I love about this new siting of the plant is that it is sited in a place where there is a need for power, a place that experience power problem in time past and 4new is seeking to be one of the solutions, this has human touch all round it

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: