Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32427 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

I came to know about this project from social media platform. And I have checked whitepaper and some videos about 4NEW and now I am going through the discussion on this thread.
It seems that I found this project late, but I still have chance to participate in pre-listing token sale. Since they already have two power plants and trying to crack a new deal I think it will be still good decision to buy the token at 2 USD?

From my own perception and view of things they are doing the right thing already, putting in place before hand what they intend on achieving, buying at 2$ now seems to me as a smart decision, I mean it could go up or down but the long term growth of it is both certain and my focus

I am agreeing with more than 100%. 4NEW is really long term story. You cannot construct or buy power plant and utilize the tokens almost immediately. It takes time. Honestly project team is moving faster than expected or even their own roadmaps.

I understand the risk also. I am also worried that bounty hunters will dump the tokens and it will affect the price. But I don't expect it to go down below ICO price. What I will do is, I will invest half amount now and will invest half after listing.

If you have done your own research and decided to buy the tokens then go ahead. I also see good future for 4new as the team is working very hard and achieving goals before time.

50/50 is a good plan in my opinion, there's always a risk factor that it'll be lower than the ICO price when it hits an exchange, but with what the team have lined up, I honestly don't see it being that way.
I agree, usually in the beginning some people dump their coins as they received them from airdrops or some other way so i think the price will be more stable later.

If your serious about a project longterm like this its best to get early lowball buy orders in place to catch those dumpers and bump your stock, i know a lot of people that do that to take advantage of the silly people who just sell no matter what the price is which yep... those type of people exist.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

I came to know about this project from social media platform. And I have checked whitepaper and some videos about 4NEW and now I am going through the discussion on this thread.
It seems that I found this project late, but I still have chance to participate in pre-listing token sale. Since they already have two power plants and trying to crack a new deal I think it will be still good decision to buy the token at 2 USD?

From my own perception and view of things they are doing the right thing already, putting in place before hand what they intend on achieving, buying at 2$ now seems to me as a smart decision, I mean it could go up or down but the long term growth of it is both certain and my focus

I am agreeing with more than 100%. 4NEW is really long term story. You cannot construct or buy power plant and utilize the tokens almost immediately. It takes time. Honestly project team is moving faster than expected or even their own roadmaps.

I understand the risk also. I am also worried that bounty hunters will dump the tokens and it will affect the price. But I don't expect it to go down below ICO price. What I will do is, I will invest half amount now and will invest half after listing.

If you have done your own research and decided to buy the tokens then go ahead. I also see good future for 4new as the team is working very hard and achieving goals before time.

50/50 is a good plan in my opinion, there's always a risk factor that it'll be lower than the ICO price when it hits an exchange, but with what the team have lined up, I honestly don't see it being that way.
That would be depends on market conditions when listing on exchanges. No one can predict anything about future. But Darkoth89 also right, anything can happen in market. So take your own decision.
ALLFORSUCCESS

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

So, I see the cap >300bn$, all will be good, if about project 4New - I think we will see big success ! But it is only my opinion!
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

So, I see the cap >300bn$, all will be good, if about project 4New - I think we will see big success ! But it is only my opinion!

I don't understand what you want to say here. $300bn cap is for what? I don't see any such figure in 4new project. May be there is some typo?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

I also miss this project at the start of ICO. But after some research on this project I decided to invest. I have registered in pre-listing and waiting for 1st June.

The plants are a real milestone achieved. Talks in other regions began too. It is not long now until the pre-listing sale and we should see since the plants are operational the expectancy is that to see the volume hit its highest and price too given the demand would be immediate.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:44:22 PM

Do you plan on creating any bounties for blog posts?

The bounty campaign is already over for quite some time and the ICO will be only open for 3 more days starting from June 1st. So there is no blog bounty at the moment anymore.

Yea. Unless they gave plans of doing more marketing and awareness even after the sales period, then they can maybe think of a bounty campaign but outside that, I really don't see any bounty coming up any more.

Its a 3 days sale, i don't really see the need for a big marketing campaign. They already doing a lot by pushing the development of the project forward as we can see with the purchase of the 3rd plant now. That alone is enough to make the 3 days sale sell out.

At the moment so many good news come in, there really does not need much marketing. Alone the announcement of the power plant in Puerto Rico should attract many new interested parties

Agree. Now 4new team should focus on new power plant deal now and expansion of business in different parts of the world. No need to distribute free tokens now.

Exactly this!, I feel like the team have done many airdrops resulting in more air drop / bounty hunters, I think the name is most certainly out there - so hopefully no more free tokens and more work / updates/announcements.

Keep up the good work

Agreed, i once talked on the need for the team to be more focused and restrain from listening to information that will bring down the project rather than boost it, they have been doing fine and should be more focused on improving any faulty area, delivering massive free tokens is a factor that will devalue the project
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

There's a lot of potential in 4new and you can see that from the team, the determination to get the work done is quite extraordinary and with this comes confidence but i will advice to still do your own research and invest at your convenience solely on your own decision.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

There's a lot of potential in 4new and you can see that from the team, the determination to get the work done is quite extraordinary and with this comes confidence but i will advice to still do your own research and invest at your convenience solely on your own decision.

I agree with you completely. Do we already know the exact date of pre-listing sales? Is it still going to be only for 3 days? I would like to see more information on that part.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 04:21:03 PM

I agree with you completely. Do we already know the exact date of pre-listing sales? Is it still going to be only for 3 days? I would like to see more information on that part.

I Could have sworn i saw the date but i can't seem to find it i'll ask in the telegram as thats best place to get information, as you got to monitor when it is to make sure you don't miss it as its only for those 3 days if you still want to get involved
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

a 50:50 percent chance of success doesn't really look good enough for investments, that's more of a gamble. To be I think a 70:30 chance ratio is best. Where 70 is for success by the way  Grin
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Although I also think that there will not be many dumpers, I am still prepared for the case. If the tokens are really sold very cheap, then I buy as much as possible :-)
And in a few years, when the dumpers are happy about 0.2 ETH, I'm happy about the fortune that I've made with 4New
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

I don't understand what you want to say here. $300bn cap is for what? I don't see any such figure in 4new project. May be there is some typo?
What he wants to say about "300bn$, all will be good" Huh. 4New's total cap is 75M. Where he saw 300bn? Or he got confused with another project's cap?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:11:54 PM

What he wants to say about "300bn$, all will be good" Huh. 4New's total cap is 75M. Where he saw 300bn? Or he got confused with another project's cap?

If the total supply was 300bn then it would be disaster, because this will affect the price of the tokens. Most of the coins who have a huge total supply are low in price. There is just too many coins available.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

If the total supply was 300bn then it would be disaster, because this will affect the price of the tokens. Most of the coins who have a huge total supply are low in price. There is just too many coins available.

That was just a Newbie account who is probably trying to farm activity. His post makes no sense and I guess he just added 4New to his post so that it looks like he knows what he is talking about.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

Yes, we all need to invest wisely when satisfied with our findings, what actually got me attracted to this project is the guts of the team, i mean, we are talking about a power plant here that runs on waste product, not just one but a targeted amount of 22, first i thought it was a joke but they've proved me wrong
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

I know this will be in the first week of June. But never seen the exact date and details. I am also looking forward to hear about that. The most important point I would like to know is what would be their target?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

I know this will be in the first week of June. But never seen the exact date and details. I am also looking forward to hear about that. The most important point I would like to know is what would be their target?

The target is very simply. It is the hardcap lol. They are probably expecting that the sale will give them millions before they hit the exchanges. Smart of them to have one more sale.

iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

Do you plan on creating any bounties for blog posts?

The bounty campaign is already over for quite some time and the ICO will be only open for 3 more days starting from June 1st. So there is no blog bounty at the moment anymore.

Yea. Unless they gave plans of doing more marketing and awareness even after the sales period, then they can maybe think of a bounty campaign but outside that, I really don't see any bounty coming up any more.

Its a 3 days sale, i don't really see the need for a big marketing campaign. They already doing a lot by pushing the development of the project forward as we can see with the purchase of the 3rd plant now. That alone is enough to make the 3 days sale sell out.

At the moment so many good news come in, there really does not need much marketing. Alone the announcement of the power plant in Puerto Rico should attract many new interested parties

Agree. Now 4new team should focus on new power plant deal now and expansion of business in different parts of the world. No need to distribute free tokens now.

Exactly this!, I feel like the team have done many airdrops resulting in more air drop / bounty hunters, I think the name is most certainly out there - so hopefully no more free tokens and more work / updates/announcements.

Keep up the good work

Agreed, i once talked on the need for the team to be more focused and restrain from listening to information that will bring down the project rather than boost it, they have been doing fine and should be more focused on improving any faulty area, delivering massive free tokens is a factor that will devalue the project

Regardless of the number of bounty conducted by 4NEW, what matters is the quantity of token assigned to bounty which i feel is small. I believe the bounty 4NEW conducted was call for, awareness about 4NEW is high at the moment of which bounty hunters played a good part in.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

Posting this again as I see alot of questions about the plants again!

You can see a drone tour here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi9i3gwPK5U&t=4s

and a ground tour here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7RdYIdpugA

The Airdrop for $1,000,000 worth of KWATT $28 per person (14 KWATT) is still currently live as well! Can check it out here: https://goo.gl/7H5EGt or go to their Telegram channel below for the direct link if you don't trust that one.

Telegram: https://t.me/FRNCoin
Whitepaper: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/4New-WhitePaper_.pdf

This videos and all of this inspires confidence, it's so cute to see myself moving from one who had no understanding of what 4new was some few months ago to now getting the full grasps of things and even becoming and evangelist of the project  Grin Grin cos of all of this materials

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

Yea i agree because there is too much of the token and people won't be interested in it then but i am glad that the total cap of 4NEW is 75 million tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 [231] 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: