Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:31:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32374 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

So, I see the cap >300bn$, all will be good, if about project 4New - I think we will see big success ! But it is only my opinion!

I don't understand what you want to say here. $300bn cap is for what? I don't see any such figure in 4new project. May be there is some typo?
What he wants to say about "300bn$, all will be good" Huh. 4New's total cap is 75M. Where he saw 300bn? Or he got confused with another project's cap?

If the total supply was 300bn then it would be disaster, because this will affect the price of the tokens. Most of the coins who have a huge total supply are low in price. There is just too many coins available.
Yea i agree because there is too much of the token and people won't be interested in it then but i am glad that the total cap of 4NEW is 75 million tokens.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:42:31 AM

I was going through some reports on Puerto Rico and apparently the waste after Maria's tragedy is a real pain you can read more about that here https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/14/570927809/after-maria-puerto-rico-struggles-under-the-weight-of-its-own-garbage

The wasted has overwhelmed the designated landfills the hurricane resulted in many hectares of debris that may equate to more than 40 football stadiums.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:08:09 AM

I was going through some reports on Puerto Rico and apparently the waste after Maria's tragedy is a real pain you can read more about that here https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/14/570927809/after-maria-puerto-rico-struggles-under-the-weight-of-its-own-garbage

The wasted has overwhelmed the designated landfills the hurricane resulted in many hectares of debris that may equate to more than 40 football stadiums.

I must confess that I already had that thought. Since the hurricane there is a lot of garbage to burn. I did not want to mention it, since I do not think it's right to benefit from the suffering of others. But actually they are also helped, because the waste is rapidly becoming less and less.
I hope the population can benefit as well
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

I must confess that I already had that thought. Since the hurricane there is a lot of garbage to burn. I did not want to mention it, since I do not think it's right to benefit from the suffering of others. But actually they are also helped, because the waste is rapidly becoming less and less.

Its sad actually what happened but we just have to move on with life but looking at the bright side 4new will help in cleaning the environment that is one of the major advantages i know with 4new.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:09:16 AM

Its sad actually what happened but we just have to move on with life but looking at the bright side 4new will help in cleaning the environment that is one of the major advantages i know with 4new.

I think part of the main reason 4NEW decided to have a plant in Puerto Rico is to help reduce waste because when I had a view of Puerto Rico from my television set the hurricane effect really did look bad so I believe it's not all about business for 4NEW as they intend to help Puerto Rico get better.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:26:34 AM

Do you plan on creating any bounties for blog posts?

The bounty campaign is already over for quite some time and the ICO will be only open for 3 more days starting from June 1st. So there is no blog bounty at the moment anymore.

Yea. Unless they gave plans of doing more marketing and awareness even after the sales period, then they can maybe think of a bounty campaign but outside that, I really don't see any bounty coming up any more.

Its a 3 days sale, i don't really see the need for a big marketing campaign. They already doing a lot by pushing the development of the project forward as we can see with the purchase of the 3rd plant now. That alone is enough to make the 3 days sale sell out.

At the moment so many good news come in, there really does not need much marketing. Alone the announcement of the power plant in Puerto Rico should attract many new interested parties

Agree. Now 4new team should focus on new power plant deal now and expansion of business in different parts of the world. No need to distribute free tokens now.

Exactly this!, I feel like the team have done many airdrops resulting in more air drop / bounty hunters, I think the name is most certainly out there - so hopefully no more free tokens and more work / updates/announcements.

Keep up the good work

Agreed, i once talked on the need for the team to be more focused and restrain from listening to information that will bring down the project rather than boost it, they have been doing fine and should be more focused on improving any faulty area, delivering massive free tokens is a factor that will devalue the project

Regardless of the number of bounty conducted by 4NEW, what matters is the quantity of token assigned to bounty which i feel is small. I believe the bounty 4NEW conducted was call for, awareness about 4NEW is high at the moment of which bounty hunters played a good part in.

They have been doing good in terms of awareness, the project is now speaking for itself and i believe if any investor is actually interested in this project, they would have invested by now, when you give bounties to a large number of individuals, no matter how small and they decide to dump, it will impact negatively on the project
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

The bounty campaign is already over for quite some time and the ICO will be only open for 3 more days starting from June 1st. So there is no blog bounty at the moment anymore.

Yea. Unless they gave plans of doing more marketing and awareness even after the sales period, then they can maybe think of a bounty campaign but outside that, I really don't see any bounty coming up any more.

Its a 3 days sale, i don't really see the need for a big marketing campaign. They already doing a lot by pushing the development of the project forward as we can see with the purchase of the 3rd plant now. That alone is enough to make the 3 days sale sell out.

At the moment so many good news come in, there really does not need much marketing. Alone the announcement of the power plant in Puerto Rico should attract many new interested parties

Agree. Now 4new team should focus on new power plant deal now and expansion of business in different parts of the world. No need to distribute free tokens now.

Exactly this!, I feel like the team have done many airdrops resulting in more air drop / bounty hunters, I think the name is most certainly out there - so hopefully no more free tokens and more work / updates/announcements.

Keep up the good work

Agreed, i once talked on the need for the team to be more focused and restrain from listening to information that will bring down the project rather than boost it, they have been doing fine and should be more focused on improving any faulty area, delivering massive free tokens is a factor that will devalue the project

Regardless of the number of bounty conducted by 4NEW, what matters is the quantity of token assigned to bounty which i feel is small. I believe the bounty 4NEW conducted was call for, awareness about 4NEW is high at the moment of which bounty hunters played a good part in.

They have been doing good in terms of awareness, the project is now speaking for itself and i believe if any investor is actually interested in this project, they would have invested by now, when you give bounties to a large number of individuals, no matter how small and they decide to dump, it will impact negatively on the project

For a real product like 4NEW which has so many benefits on the real world, I would be quite happy for bounty hunters to dump there coins cheap on listing of exchange and hopefully I can get some more cheap KWATT!
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:35:24 AM

Keep up the good work

For a real product like 4NEW which has so many benefits on the real world, I would be quite happy for bounty hunters to dump there coins cheap on listing of exchange and hopefully I can get some more cheap KWATT!

Actually the products were already there for a while, using garbage to produce electricity is not something new, but the combination to use garbage for crypto currency mining is a great idea

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:37:05 AM

4new comes up with a unique project, and it will not only be a profitable business, but also an excellent form of service for humanity, since it believes that it is necessary to use useless household waste.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

I came to know about this project from social media platform. And I have checked whitepaper and some videos about 4NEW and now I am going through the discussion on this thread.
It seems that I found this project late, but I still have chance to participate in pre-listing token sale. Since they already have two power plants and trying to crack a new deal I think it will be still good decision to buy the token at 2 USD?

From my own perception and view of things they are doing the right thing already, putting in place before hand what they intend on achieving, buying at 2$ now seems to me as a smart decision, I mean it could go up or down but the long term growth of it is both certain and my focus

I am agreeing with more than 100%. 4NEW is really long term story. You cannot construct or buy power plant and utilize the tokens almost immediately. It takes time. Honestly project team is moving faster than expected or even their own roadmaps.

I understand the risk also. I am also worried that bounty hunters will dump the tokens and it will affect the price. But I don't expect it to go down below ICO price. What I will do is, I will invest half amount now and will invest half after listing.

If you have done your own research and decided to buy the tokens then go ahead. I also see good future for 4new as the team is working very hard and achieving goals before time.

There's a lot of potential in 4new and you can see that from the team, the determination to get the work done is quite extraordinary and with this comes confidence but i will advice to still do your own research and invest at your convenience solely on your own decision.

I agree with you completely. Do we already know the exact date of pre-listing sales? Is it still going to be only for 3 days? I would like to see more information on that part.

I know this will be in the first week of June. But never seen the exact date and details. I am also looking forward to hear about that. The most important point I would like to know is what would be their target?

There seem not to be any form of publication on the particular date yet. Definitely, when we get closer to the date, at the right time, they will inform us
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

I think part of the main reason 4NEW decided to have a plant in Puerto Rico is to help reduce waste because when I had a view of Puerto Rico from my television set the hurricane effect really did look bad so I believe it's not all about business for 4NEW as they intend to help Puerto Rico get better.

it probably helps that Cryptos are tax free in Puerto Rico as well haha
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

Okay, this article really shows that Puerto Rico urgently needs a sustainable solution for their waste problem. This could indeed just be the perfect task for 4New.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

Okay, this article really shows that Puerto Rico urgently needs a sustainable solution for their waste problem. This could indeed just be the perfect task for 4New.

I’ll make a note it’s not just Puerto Rico that has this huge waste and power problem other islands Across the caribbean both big and small could make good use of waste to power plants many don’t even have recycling plants let alone waste to power
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

I’ll make a note it’s not just Puerto Rico that has this huge waste and power problem other islands Across the caribbean both big and small could make good use of waste to power plants many don’t even have recycling plants let alone waste to power

Agreed. but i think if they are able to get into Puerto Rico they will make for a really good case for the others to benefit from. Unfortunately the problem exist in all continents.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:02:43 PM

As I understand 4new is already in talk with local administration for setting up energy plant in Puerto Rico. Hope they finalized the deal shortly.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

Bitcoin mining has an energy problem. 4new have solution that they will generate energy by using waste materials. Their two plants initiated:

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-4new-two-operational-power-plants-secured-with-launch-plan-to-initiate-onsite-crypto-mining-farm/
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 02:09:44 PM

This is so bad, the environmental damage caused by the hurricane is so devastating and as affected the people there in ways i can't even imagine, worst still there was heavy garbage even before the hurricane, I'm glad 4new is taking the project on from there, it's even to the advantage of both the people and the company

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

Posting this again as I see alot of questions about the plants again!

You can see a drone tour here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi9i3gwPK5U&t=4s

and a ground tour here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7RdYIdpugA

The Airdrop for $1,000,000 worth of KWATT $28 per person (14 KWATT) is still currently live as well! Can check it out here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/7H5EGt or go to their Telegram channel below for the direct link if you don't trust that one.

Telegram: https://t.me/FRNCoin
Whitepaper: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/4New-WhitePaper_.pdf

This videos and all of this inspires confidence, it's so cute to see myself moving from one who had no understanding of what 4new was some few months ago to now getting the full grasps of things and even becoming and evangelist of the project  Grin Grin cos of all of this materials

Thanks for sharing video again. I see many new people asking information about 4new. These videos will surely help them.
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Been reading more on 4NEW and enthused about thought behind it. I believe in not wasting anything so this project is a great step in the right direction.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

Keep up the good work

Funny but true, i see no reason why users should even begin to think about dumping, with the team doing what is meant to be done, is no doubt that they will deliver a very profitable project to investors that will continuously rise in value, i mean they already have two power plants running and in talks with the third one, which is a good thing
Pages: « 1 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 [232] 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: