Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

4new comes up with a unique project, and it will not only be a profitable business, but also an excellent form of service for humanity, since it believes that it is necessary to use useless household waste.

Household waste is already being used to generate heat and electricity, 4New took it to the next step and wants to feed a crypto mining farm

Crypto mining is their first target. Once its successful, they can utilize it for many many applications in the world. World needs such environmental friendly approach for the generation of energy.

I am a little bit confused about the situation how crypto mining will helpful to restore the energy? Maybe the money they are earning will use for energy resources in order to be environmentally friendly for the generation of energy?

Basically they are the once doing the power production which is done in an environmental friendly ecosystem, so them mining the cryptocurrency won't necessarily affect the power generation itself, hence that was why they stated in their whitepaper that it is free for holders of kwatt token, so the mining is not about restoring energy, the power plant will do the restoration 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:25:54 AM

4new comes up with a unique project, and it will not only be a profitable business, but also an excellent form of service for humanity, since it believes that it is necessary to use useless household waste.

Household waste is already being used to generate heat and electricity, 4New took it to the next step and wants to feed a crypto mining farm

Crypto mining is their first target. Once its successful, they can utilize it for many many applications in the world. World needs such environmental friendly approach for the generation of energy.

I am a little bit confused about the situation how crypto mining will helpful to restore the energy? Maybe the money they are earning will use for energy resources in order to be environmentally friendly for the generation of energy?

Well energy consumption is huge with the crypto mining so therefore, 4NEW is looking to provide energy by breaking tangible waste to energy through the use of blockchain technology, this will dramatically reduce the energy consumed by the miners by providing them directly electric.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

I think i found a mistake in the whitepaper. The name Etherium should be Ethereum right ? It is not really important this mistake, but yeah they must be professional. Or does Etherium exist ?

I guess many people missed this and the whitepaper has been existing for long now. But how 4new missed this is what I don't understand.

Haha. Wow. I too missed this. And to say that I even did some write up on this and still didn't see it. I bet 90% of those who read this WP didn't see it too
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

I think i found a mistake in the whitepaper. The name Etherium should be Ethereum right ? It is not really important this mistake, but yeah they must be professional. Or does Etherium exist ?

I guess many people missed this and the whitepaper has been existing for long now. But how 4new missed this is what I don't understand.

Haha. Wow. I too missed this. And to say that I even did some write up on this and still didn't see it. I bet 90% of those who read this WP didn't see it too

I strongly doubt they meant Etherium, it is a typo and as I have mining experience I would suggest 1080ti if not going for ASIC

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

Well energy consumption is huge with the crypto mining so therefore, 4NEW is looking to provide energy by breaking tangible waste to energy through the use of blockchain technology, this will dramatically reduce the energy consumed by the miners by providing them directly electric.

That is true however the better bit in my personal opinion is the usage of tokens to distribute energy; say when proof of stake is utilized electricity may be consumed less but still consumption is there. So you are providing energy and minimizing waste at the same time. You control all of that using a token.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

I strongly doubt they meant Etherium, it is a typo and as I have mining experience I would suggest 1080ti if not going for ASIC

Definetely a typo which was a good spot and should be raised with the team if not picked up already Smiley

I would of imagined the 1080ti wasnt even out yet when the whitepaper was produced; I guess another update on the whitepaper would be good
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:54:04 AM

There's recently been a few various energy projects entering the cryptocurrency market. This one seems to be best poised to follow through with their plans.

Yeah you said it right, I learnt there is energy generation ongoing already at the 2 established powerplants but revenue generation will come later, who else can confirm this news??

Revenue generation or breaking even? If they are generating electricity and it is sold to the grid then they should be having some cash flow; I understand breaking even would come later but I think they are already making money.

we'll all see that in a few months, when the first dividends are paid out. Then they will disclose the previous revenue, whether from mining or electricity sales
The first numbers will be very exciting
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

The mining is for the investors, you can either use your kwatt to sell to the UK power grid (energy positive, stable pricing), or direct it to the mining farm (energy neutral, blockchain return pricing)... Its an option for investors basically, in all honesty i would have been perfectly happy with just the power grid option, and every new plant is just more power we're dealing with, the mining side of things is a nice idea, and i see why they did it since we're dealing with blockchain based investment, many people will be interested in a mining farm, but i think they would have had just as much success with a straight power plant, i wonder how they will handle this with additional plants in different parts of the world
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

There's recently been a few various energy projects entering the cryptocurrency market. This one seems to be best poised to follow through with their plans.

They already are, two power plants bought producing 10 MW, another due to be built next year, and this other rumour in Puerto Rico.

It ain't rumors bro, it's been confirmed by the team and its everywhere in the telegram group, one power plant to be set up in Puerto Rico is confirm news Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:43:29 PM

They already are, two power plants bought producing 10 MW, another due to be built next year, and this other rumour in Puerto Rico.

It ain't rumors bro, it's been confirmed by the team and its everywhere in the telegram group, one power plant to be set up in Puerto Rico is confirm news Cool
So there will be 3 plants at the end of this year from 4new? that is amazing now those 22 plants in 5 years seem very close.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

So there will be 3 plants at the end of this year from 4new? that is amazing now those 22 plants in 5 years seem very close.

Yep they are definitely moving fast and keeping ahead of their roadmap, so if they continue this pace the 5 year outlook is very possible i don't see why it wouldn't be monitoring their progress is going to be nuts to see. I'm hoping we get more videos and information from the existing plants and the new ones as they come up would be interesting to see webcams/dashboard with data eventually.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

This is mistake happened. I guess everyone has missed this. We should don't mind it and have to inform them on telegram channel. Finally they are also human. They are working too hard. They will correct it.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:45:58 PM

I don't think they will stop at three this year. They are still going to add more especially if they are want to achieve their 22 plants in 5 years time.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:48:53 PM

Bitcoin mining has an energy problem. 4new have solution that they will generate energy by using waste materials. Their two plants initiated:

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-4new-two-operational-power-plants-secured-with-launch-plan-to-initiate-onsite-crypto-mining-farm/
Amazing thanks for sharing this link, a lot of people go on that website 4NEW could get a lot of good investors from them too.

Do you check the crypto news often ? I can't find these articles, but i love to read them. They should collect important information like this one on their site.

I also don't find such article easily. Thanks for sharing the link here. It's good to see 4NEW on news.bitcoin.com. And why not they have Energy power plants that produce over 10 megawatts of electricity per hour.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

They agreed that it is a mistake when I informed this to them in telegram. They will correct it immediately. Promised by the team. 4NEW at its best for sure.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

using green energy 4NEW is stopping pollution up to some %. CO2 emission will be at low if all countries start implementing 4NEW's concept
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:10:14 PM

I came to know about this project from social media platform. And I have checked whitepaper and some videos about 4NEW and now I am going through the discussion on this thread.
It seems that I found this project late, but I still have chance to participate in pre-listing token sale. Since they already have two power plants and trying to crack a new deal I think it will be still good decision to buy the token at 2 USD?

From my own perception and view of things they are doing the right thing already, putting in place before hand what they intend on achieving, buying at 2$ now seems to me as a smart decision, I mean it could go up or down but the long term growth of it is both certain and my focus

I am agreeing with more than 100%. 4NEW is really long term story. You cannot construct or buy power plant and utilize the tokens almost immediately. It takes time. Honestly project team is moving faster than expected or even their own roadmaps.

I also miss this project at the start of ICO. But after some research on this project I decided to invest. I have registered in pre-listing and waiting for 1st June.

The plants are a real milestone achieved. Talks in other regions began too. It is not long now until the pre-listing sale and we should see since the plants are operational the expectancy is that to see the volume hit its highest and price too given the demand would be immediate.

For sure its a huge milestone achieved by the team. Two working plants and one more in pipeline. Who knows there might be some more acquisition or partnerships are in pipeline which will come out soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:55:54 PM

Yep they are definitely moving fast and keeping ahead of their roadmap, so if they continue this pace the 5 year outlook is very possible i don't see why it wouldn't be monitoring their progress is going to be nuts to see. I'm hoping we get more videos and information from the existing plants and the new ones as they come up would be interesting to see webcams/dashboard with data eventually.

I don't see a confirmation anywhere, only that they have entered talks to establish one, this is not confirmation that it is being built, can you link me to where it's confirmed?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:39 PM

They agreed that it is a mistake when I informed this to them in telegram. They will correct it immediately. Promised by the team. 4NEW at its best for sure.

Nice. Did you gave credit for me ? Lol I am joking. This is a very small mistake so it was hard to notice. At first i also didn't notice it, but then i watched very closely by every word. Thats how i found it.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

Yea, the whole place is buzzing about it and i believe i saw that on YouTube, so is actually confirmed that they do intend to have a power plant in that country, this just turned out to be the biggest ICO of 2018, yea, is not easy pulling such feat, so is left for the community to hodl and i think they will because as the popular saying goes, action speaks louder than voice, 4new is giving us a taste of that and they should keep it coming
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: