Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

it's very important that unsold tokens are burned, not doing so just brings risks with it

Risk of which the investors share equal or even more of the ratio. However, I think this has been talked about before and burning was the conclusion of it.
Yes, I also heard that they will burn unsold tokens. This is really needed if you want to growth of tokens.
As far as i know they have also burned a lot of tokens right now and they have even raised the price per token from $2 to  $4 for the 3 day sale.
Those are good news. I also think that burning tokens is the best for the future of the token.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

Did anyone watch the live stream interview with the president of 4new? here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHulOaBLUYw.

very interesting interview. I have not looked at everything yet, but I have noticed something important, if I understand him correctly, about 145mio tokens are to be burned, which is almost half of all tokens. and because of that they plan to increase the value of the tokens when listing $ 2 to approximately $ 4. That would be amazing!
Can someone confirm that, did I understand that correctly?

The token to be utilizing when burning takes place would be compliant with the energy produced. From what you are saying (I did not get to see the live steam yet tbh) burning is guaranteed to take place now right? I mean they raised 42 mil and the hard cap is at 72 mil.

ICO hasn't come to an end yet, remember they are having a Pre-listing sales for three day starting on 1st of June to 3rd of June more tokens will be sold depending on how the sales go token burn will be the next step if tokens remaining after the sales.
That would be great. By burning unsold tokens will increase value of tokens. This procedure really is profitable for tokens holders.

A great incentive on investing in 4NEW is the point above. If all tokens sell - well that's really good news, and if they don't - investors will still be happy due to the coin burn resulting in a instant coin boost per token which is obviously good news for investors

The project may actually not hit the hardcap to succeed, to me they've already started, i think they can work their way up from there, start small and grow big, the good thing is that, 4NEW produces something that the industry needs and something we all use everyday which is power, so the guarantee of them making sales is a sure thing

It's very unlikely that they will reach the hardcap of 75m. But that's not an issue at all. They raised more than 40 million, already a lot more than their softcap was. So they have already a great amount of money to work with and there is still the 3-day-sale to come.
I agree they already made a huge amount of money which they can do a lot of things with. I think that it doesn't matter if they reach the hardcap or not.

$42.2 Million is a lot of money, and they have the softcap. Even if they fail the project will move on it will not stop. The 3 days sale can actually surprise us. I mean there are for sure big investors out here in the crypto world.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:40:27 PM

YE I don’t think people realize they didn’t need to do the preloading sale they only doing it to make up for the fact they took away 3 days earlier in the sale so their giving people another chance for a few days to try to be fare to investors that missed out is what I’ve heard
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

it's very important that unsold tokens are burned, not doing so just brings risks with it

Risk of which the investors share equal or even more of the ratio. However, I think this has been talked about before and burning was the conclusion of it.

I wouldn't want to invest in a ICO who is not burning their tokens or destroying it. You cannot just give them out for free. I would probably agree with a extension of the sale if there are some unsold tokens, but never with not burning the tokens.

You might not necessarily know during the beginning of the ico. Most times it all comes towards the ending of the sales especially when it is becoming obvious that all token can't be sold off.

Agreed, you won't know, probably that's why some individuals tend to like wait for the project to hit like a certain point before investing, all the same, we are not stressing about that but encouraging the team to do what needs to be done to keep this project going, it has been a long good journey and glad to see that is almost coming to an end
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

Did anybody notice the number of pages we are in? and the number of posts? We have crossed 300 pages here and 6000 comments. Its huge. Not many projects go like this..

Wow! I didn't pay attention to this until now, more than 300 pages, I think 4new thread will make history in Bitcointalk as one of the project with the longest buzz and still on it Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

4NEW offers waste recycling services that cover the whole chain - from simple collection of waste and processing to generation of electricity and further sale of the national network.

One of the big reasons why I think this project could be globally implemented with such a good problem solver to the world wide problem we have with waste.

4NEW has a good recycling system to dispose of tangible waste which converts to energy, what a great futuristic idea.
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

4NEW offers waste recycling services that cover the whole chain - from simple collection of waste and processing to generation of electricity and further sale of the national network.

One of the big reasons why I think this project could be globally implemented with such a good problem solver to the world wide problem we have with waste.

4NEW has a good recycling system to dispose of tangible waste which converts to energy, what a great futuristic idea.

4new takes away waste from out environment keeping our environment clean and healthy and at the same time it converts the waste to energy, water fertilizers.
Just by solving one problem it provides three benefits.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

I wouldn't want to invest in a ICO who is not burning their tokens or destroying it. You cannot just give them out for free. I would probably agree with a extension of the sale if there are some unsold tokens, but never with not burning the tokens.

You might not necessarily know during the beginning of the ico. Most times it all comes towards the ending of the sales especially when it is becoming obvious that all token can't be sold off.

Agreed, you won't know, probably that's why some individuals tend to like wait for the project to hit like a certain point before investing, all the same, we are not stressing about that but encouraging the team to do what needs to be done to keep this project going, it has been a long good journey and glad to see that is almost coming to an end

From day 1 it's always been agreed that they would be burning them, it is a ERC-20 contract so they could have just setup the TGE so that it only creates tokens when bought, this means there would be no need for a burn. (As an example of why an ICO wouldn't hold a burn event)
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

YE I don’t think people realize they didn’t need to do the preloading sale they only doing it to make up for the fact they took away 3 days earlier in the sale so their giving people another chance for a few days to try to be fare to investors that missed out is what I’ve heard

True, Pre-listing sales isn't a necessity, i look at it as an opportunity to for both investors and potential investors to get more token. Token price is at 2 dollars, i learnt unsold tokens will be burnt and token price might increase upon listing.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:18:17 PM

Did anyone watch the live stream interview with the president of 4new? here is a link to that video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHulOaBLUYw.

very interesting interview. I have not looked at everything yet, but I have noticed something important, if I understand him correctly, about 145mio tokens are to be burned, which is almost half of all tokens. and because of that they plan to increase the value of the tokens when listing $ 2 to approximately $ 4. That would be amazing!

The token to be utilizing when burning takes place would be compliant with the energy produced. From what you are saying (I did not get to see the live steam yet tbh) burning is guaranteed to take place now right? I mean they raised 42 mil and the hard cap is at 72 mil.

ICO hasn't come to an end yet, remember they are having a Pre-listing sales for three day starting on 1st of June to 3rd of June more tokens will be sold depending on how the sales go token burn will be the next step if tokens remaining after the sales.
That would be great. By burning unsold tokens will increase value of tokens. This procedure really is profitable for tokens holders.

A great incentive on investing in 4NEW is the point above. If all tokens sell - well that's really good news, and if they don't - investors will still be happy due to the coin burn resulting in a instant coin boost per token which is obviously good news for investors

The project may actually not hit the hardcap to succeed, to me they've already started, i think they can work their way up from there, start small and grow big, the good thing is that, 4NEW produces something that the industry needs and something we all use everyday which is power, so the guarantee of them making sales is a sure thing

It's very unlikely that they will reach the hardcap of 75m. But that's not an issue at all. They raised more than 40 million, already a lot more than their softcap was. So they have already a great amount of money to work with and there is still the 3-day-sale to come.
I agree they already made a huge amount of money which they can do a lot of things with. I think that it doesn't matter if they reach the hardcap or not.

$42.2 Million is a lot of money, and they have the softcap. Even if they fail the project will move on it will not stop. The 3 days sale can actually surprise us. I mean there are for sure big investors out here in the crypto world.

Indeed, the soft cap will make sure there will be a function for the tokens and the development of the company, of course a hard cap would guarantee it

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

True, Pre-listing sales isn't a necessity, i look at it as an opportunity to for both investors and potential investors to get more token. Token price is at 2 dollars, i learnt unsold tokens will be burnt and token price might increase upon listing.

They did do a presale when the ICO was running. But yeah, this is only because the ICO was paused three days early for the implementation of the Occular KYC.  Just over a week to go till the ICO starts up again! Exciting times.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

Yes, I also heard that they will burn unsold tokens. This is really needed if you want to growth of tokens.

It is like an undocumented rule of cryptocurrency. Every one by default expects unsold token to be burnt for the good of everyone one (both the project and the invitestors)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:20:17 PM

Indeed, the soft cap will make sure there will be a function for the tokens and the development of the company, of course a hard cap would guarantee it

But still the $42.2 million is a lot. Are there any Icos who have gotten more than $100 million in their sales ? I have never seen one big like 4New.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:49:00 PM

Yes, its not extended ICO, its just they took pause in between to complete the KYC process. And I am happy, because this gave me chance to buy 4NEW tokens.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

Project work already started and they bought 2 power plant. Maybe we will soon hear the news about 3rd power plant work starting. So yes, we can definitely see some surprises in 3 days pre-listing sale.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:34:22 PM

There are huge expectations for the 3 day pre-listing sales. I really hope that they will extend this to atleast one week. 3 days is too short. On the other hand, whatever they get now is a bonus.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Thats exactly the point. Its just add-on for the pre-closure they did it earlier for implementing KYC. Nevertheless, this is a very smart approach by 4NEW team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:58:08 PM

4new takes away waste from out environment keeping our environment clean and healthy and at the same time it converts the waste to energy, water fertilizers.
Just by solving one problem it provides three benefits.

They also generates wealth and causes posterity to the people and the nation' as well... 4new is looking at improving the life's of both those on the chain and outside it, they don't really mind who gets in but all are going to be better for it.. 

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:36:49 PM

Great project ! I'm really glad to be part of it !

Great to see another enthusiast, what do you think is the most interesting thing about 4NEW?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

what do you think, now that more and more power plants have been announced, is the Valuation Estimator still correct? Is not it rather the case that the annual income increases with each additional power plant? If so, then the team should quickly update the calculator before the 3-day-sale starts
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: