Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32427 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

Just heard somebody saying the token sale of 4NEW is going really good. Now I am curious to know how much they have raised till now? Since this is a very promising project, you never know.. they might hit hardcap also before ICO ends.

the progress bar has been in the same place for a long time. They could update them daily so we know how the sale is going.
In general, I find that much more information about the sale should be published

I think they will do the update manually. Me too heard from the team that the sales is going good. Probably they need some time for making the updates.

Glad to hear it, was that from the telegram channel itself?

I guess they will update it weekly or so, it's good to keep the community up-to-date and interested
I am really looking forward to the advancement of the 4new project. They are doing really well so far unlike many other projects. This project may be very popular in the future.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Just heard somebody saying the token sale of 4NEW is going really good. Now I am curious to know how much they have raised till now? Since this is a very promising project, you never know.. they might hit hardcap also before ICO ends.

the progress bar has been in the same place for a long time. They could update them daily so we know how the sale is going.
In general, I find that much more information about the sale should be published

I think they will do the update manually. Me too heard from the team that the sales is going good. Probably they need some time for making the updates.

I guess they will update it weekly or so, it's good to keep the community up-to-date and interested

I am glad to hear that positive comments about sale. But it will be more impressive if they will update their current ICO progress on webpage.

The counter moved a bit from $42.5 million so there is surely a update coming soon. If there is no movement or a small movement they should not update it, because it will cost time. Instead they can focus on other things.
I agree i think they will update it once at the end so we can see how they made in total but it would be better to update it daily even if it is small we can at least see movement.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:23:49 PM

Hoping that they have the final issues cleared up and the extension will move them to finalize things and give them time to get the platform up for investors further and really be able to see what’s going on.

Perhaps some additional information or videos or images for the plants would make people happy hopefully they will

Apparently it was an issue with KYC being stuck on 'pending' for the majority of users.  It's meant to be fixed now, and everyone who was stuck should be verified in the next 72 hours

That's good news. the only question left is whether the ICO is actually up to 30.6. runs or ends after 3 days as planned first

Good news at least one issue have been cleared up. Hopefully this would be the last stage of the ico and after 29th of june everything will continue as planned.

What is the plan after the pre-listing sale? so it is set to finish on the 29th? I thought it would only run for 9 days. So from today it is 6 days left. I am not sure if the progress bars actually works on the site.

The ICO ends on the 30th, im not sure where people are getting all these random dates of the 29th and 26th etc from, if you check Telegram etc, it's 100$ the 30th.

It's not good from 4new team. They should provide proper update and not keep people guessing about what's going on with ICO. I don't think this long ICO extension will help unless people know what's exactly going on.

The website is now showing 4 days left till the 100% bonus. Btw. Anyone aware of the patent? https://4new.io/#patent-pending I did not know they filed a patent.

This is most confusing phase of the project for me. At one side project is doing good and making new progress like installing power plant and patent as well. But ICO dates n bonus are keep changing

Would be great to see an official tweet of what exactly is going on and where abouts we are in terms of sale and ICO. It's a shame for the 4NEW project to lose the community's confidence over some dates and inadequate planning regarding the sale

I think most of the people/investors are confused now. See the token sale progress, it's not moving as expected. Many people thought that it will be over in a day or two. But it's very slow.

Yeah, pretty much going how i expected, I think alot of people are simply going to wait for the exchange listing when the $1,000,000 of airdrop tokens, KWATT 'invite a friend' bounty, and 100% bonus is going to be dumped.

That is a given most airdrops are usually dumped on an exchange listing. So we are to expect something like that to happen. I think if they operate immediately when the sale is over or even during it would ease a lot of the fud.

Lots of real investors might be scared of this dumping issue. But I see main issue is this extension of ICO that too for a month.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

i asked in the telegram channel this morning and they said there's an update on how it's going coming out soon apparently.

good to hear, let's see if they make it before the end of the ICO :-)
After all the good news of the last weeks, I think there will be a long progress bar
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:04:44 PM

i asked in the telegram channel this morning and they said there's an update on how it's going coming out soon apparently.

good to hear, let's see if they make it before the end of the ICO :-)
After all the good news of the last weeks, I think there will be a long progress bar

Their social media appears to of gone dead, no update for 5 days - I hope the team can keep up-to-date to ensure they keep the community interested and keen, and also helps to bring on more investors especially when there is a 100% bonus still yet no advertisement/marketing
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

I am really looking forward to the advancement of the 4new project. They are doing really well so far unlike many other projects. This project may be very popular in the future.

I think if they pull off the Puerto Rico talks they could cool the community given the recent changes. I think they have huge potential it is just that these changes are not healthy for the business. I know businesses should be agile and all but let us see how that turns.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Nice to hear that they are making sales at this point in time and it will be a nice thing to see them hit the hardcap, that will really boost the morale of the community, i understand the duration must have wean some individuals but at same time, the project is trying to do something good for the community, so both parties need each other for the successful completion of the ICO
Rodiob

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

Great project!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Nice to hear that they are making sales at this point in time and it will be a nice thing to see them hit the hardcap, that will really boost the morale of the community, i understand the duration must have wean some individuals but at same time, the project is trying to do something good for the community, so both parties need each other for the successful completion of the ICO

It would be phenomenal news for 4NEW if they hit their hard cap, hopefully the team will update the investment counter on their website soon so I can see how much they have raised in the last few days.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

I think if they pull off the Puerto Rico talks they could cool the community given the recent changes. I think they have huge potential it is just that these changes are not healthy for the business. I know businesses should be agile and all but let us see how that turns.

I am happy it is going well even after the 30 days extension.. Maybe the bonus is actually doing what is was meant to do.. Attract potential investors in. Hopes the sale gets better.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

Hoping that they have the final issues cleared up and the extension will move them to finalize things and give them time to get the platform up for investors further and really be able to see what’s going on.

Perhaps some additional information or videos or images for the plants would make people happy hopefully they will

Yea, we all hope to see that happen, it has been a long ride and the team should ensure that the community stays happy, by ensuring that all dots and graphs are adequately plotted to ensure the sustainability of the project, it will change a lot in the community if 4NEW should succeed and they will also benefit a lot in terms of generating profit

I still have good faith with the 4NEW project, the KYC and bonus procedure could of probably been planned better. But nevertheless, I still have good faith in the working product and hope they can redeem themselves by listing on a well known exchange post sales.

I hope so, 4NEW is a project i wouldn't want to see go down the drain, as they have gone really far and have proved to be formidable by creating two working power plants, heading to the third one, at an ongoing ICO, a feat you don't get to see everyday, so i respect them for that and i want a situation where they will prove naysayers wrong

I just checked 4NEW ICO progress, but i dont see any change in numbers/ Its still shows 42.5 Million USD. looks like investors not happy with ICO extension?

I am not sure that's the casesome of us are use to projects updating their web site's sales bar very late or not at all. So don't be surprised if the team comes up tomorrow with a news of being close to the hardcap while the sales bar has moved no inche.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

Yea, we all hope to see that happen, it has been a long ride and the team should ensure that the community stays happy, by ensuring that all dots and graphs are adequately plotted to ensure the sustainability of the project, it will change a lot in the community if 4NEW should succeed and they will also benefit a lot in terms of generating profit

I still have good faith with the 4NEW project, the KYC and bonus procedure could of probably been planned better. But nevertheless, I still have good faith in the working product and hope they can redeem themselves by listing on a well known exchange post sales.

I hope so, 4NEW is a project i wouldn't want to see go down the drain, as they have gone really far and have proved to be formidable by creating two working power plants, heading to the third one, at an ongoing ICO, a feat you don't get to see everyday, so i respect them for that and i want a situation where they will prove naysayers wrong

I just checked 4NEW ICO progress, but i dont see any change in numbers/ Its still shows 42.5 Million USD. looks like investors not happy with ICO extension?

I am not sure that's the casesome of us are use to projects updating their web site's sales bar very late or not at all. So don't be surprised if the team comes up tomorrow with a news of being close to the hardcap while the sales bar has moved no inche.

Ya it’s gotten used to I think over time from this and other ICOs with the manual sales bars that jump around once or twice a week I don’t really like it but I’ve become used to dealing with it and I guess manual verification of funds is the safest but is slower for site updates
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:23:34 PM

I am glad to hear that positive comments about sale. But it will be more impressive if they will update their current ICO progress on webpage.

I think bonus phase notification is up in the page now and there is a small movement in the ICO progress as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

I think bonus phase notification is up in the page now and there is a small movement in the ICO progress as well
Finally, after 3 day's I can see some movement in progress bar. I guess they raised General Crowdsale $1.55M yet after 3 day's. Let's see what will status after remaining days.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

Finally, after 3 day's I can see some movement in progress bar. I guess they raised General Crowdsale $1.55M yet after 3 day's. Let's see what will status after remaining days.

Not a bad movement if that is the case all things considered it is moving but I’m not sure they updated it fully yet I guess just be patient and keep an eye on the progress
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:38:08 PM

The counter moved a bit from $42.5 million so there is surely a update coming soon. If there is no movement or a small movement they should not update it, because it will cost time. Instead they can focus on other things.
I agree i think they will update it once at the end so we can see how they made in total but it would be better to update it daily even if it is small we can at least see movement.
I don't think they have that much time to update it daily. They are quite bussy with other things and i agree that it feels good to see updates every time but i don't think it is necessary to do it every day.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:07:50 PM

I don't think they have that much time to update it daily. They are quite bussy with other things and i agree that it feels good to see updates every time but i don't think it is necessary to do it every day.

As far as I know, they only accept ETH. So wouldn't it be possible to automatically update the counter once a new ETH transaction came in? I know other projects with an automatically updated counter.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:17:53 PM

Yes but arguably the most important factor of an ico is the amount raised and the amount of investors they attracted to the 4new token sale, so it would be nice to keep updated on the amount raised.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

Yes but arguably the most important factor of an ico is the amount raised and the amount of investors they attracted to the 4new token sale, so it would be nice to keep updated on the amount raised.

Actually the counter can me made automatically. So if you purchase some coins, then the counter will move also instantly. I don't know why most of the Icos don't use this system.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Actually the counter can me made automatically. So if you purchase some coins, then the counter will move also instantly. I don't know why most of the Icos don't use this system.
This is a great idea maybe the team will do something like this, then the project will seem a bit more alive with the moving counter.
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: