Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:06:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32429 times)
Alice_de_GOin

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:17:39 PM

Just in case there are people watching this thread that don't often frequent the teams telegram channel.  The process around the staking of KWATT tokens will work as follows:

1. You only "earn" the quarterly returns from mining, if you stake your KWATT tokens inside the 4NEW dashboard.
2. Earning from mining will not work if you hold them in any wallet or exchange outside of the 4NEW dashboard system.
3. Any of the major cryptocurrencies that you can earn through this staking KWATT token for mining, do not need to be bought, you have earned that particular cryptocurrency (eg BTC, ETH, LTC, BCC) through the staking, no giving up of your KWATTs or purchasing any new cryptocurrency is required.

(Source 4NEW admin on their Official channel, here: https://t.me/FRNCoin if you wish to verify this yourself)

They confirmed that it will be the top 20 coins that are minable via this method, but I think to get started it will be BTC, ETH and LTC initially.

Thanks for the informations
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

Just in case there are people watching this thread that don't often frequent the teams telegram channel.  The process around the staking of KWATT tokens will work as follows:

1. You only "earn" the quarterly returns from mining, if you stake your KWATT tokens inside the 4NEW dashboard.
2. Earning from mining will not work if you hold them in any wallet or exchange outside of the 4NEW dashboard system.
3. Any of the major cryptocurrencies that you can earn through this staking KWATT token for mining, do not need to be bought, you have earned that particular cryptocurrency (eg BTC, ETH, LTC, BCC) through the staking, no giving up of your KWATTs or purchasing any new cryptocurrency is required.

(Source 4NEW admin on their Official channel, here: https://t.me/FRNCoin if you wish to verify this yourself)

They confirmed that it will be the top 20 coins that are minable via this method, but I think to get started it will be BTC, ETH and LTC initially.

Yeah this is the kind of announcement I had missed, I'm catching up with all the recent updates though. What is the benefit to holding your tokens on the platform rather than your wallet? This is for 4New I mean, like, do they get something extra for you having them there? Or is it simply a way of knowing who has what kwatt so the team know who to distribute to?

From what they've said, the ERC-20 tokens are a placeholder used to trade, they have their own internal blockchain that will handle the staking.  The ERC-20 tokens are locked so that people don't start that quarter of staking, then dump their tokens and benefit from the staking which having the profit from selling their tokens.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:39:33 PM

Yeah this is the kind of announcement I had missed, I'm catching up with all the recent updates though. What is the benefit to holding your tokens on the platform rather than your wallet? This is for 4New I mean, like, do they get something extra for you having them there? Or is it simply a way of knowing who has what kwatt so the team know who to distribute to?

From what they've said, the ERC-20 tokens are a placeholder used to trade, they have their own internal blockchain that will handle the staking.  The ERC-20 tokens are locked so that people don't start that quarter of staking, then dump their tokens and benefit from the staking which having the profit from selling their tokens.

Oh ok, that makes sense, guess they have to protect themselves as well so seems to be a good solution all things considered.
CoinKwoT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:07:17 PM

I will definitely participate and write to all twitter followers. The prices are really nice, I would not mind a second car
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

I will definitely participate and write to all twitter followers. The prices are really nice, I would not mind a second car

I like your enthusiasm, it will be good to see what happens to 4NEW over the next couple of years, I don't see it being a flop with all things considered, I mean - afterall some drastic changes are required in order to keep our planet the way it is. Somthing certainly needs to change in regards to waste and energy before we destroy the planet any further
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

Haha well if everything works out you will be buying a fourth car. But on a serious note it's great to see other people that are supporters of KWATT, theres so many different parts of this project that would attract your attention, for me its that we can use our tokens to mine on the platform and earn LTC, ETH and even BTC. It's a great project and they have put some real thought into how the tokens can benefit investors.

CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:21:40 AM

Haha well if everything works out you will be buying a fourth car. But on a serious note it's great to see other people that are supporters of KWATT, theres so many different parts of this project that would attract your attention, for me its that we can use our tokens to mine on the platform and earn LTC, ETH and even BTC. It's a great project and they have put some real thought into how the tokens can benefit investors.

I love the idea of waste to energy to mineable currency for me ... I'm only really interested in LTC, ETH and BTC, the rest of the top 20 I just don't see earning me or one day breaking out as such
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

I love the idea of waste to energy to mineable currency for me ... I'm only really interested in LTC, ETH and BTC, the rest of the top 20 I just don't see earning me or one day breaking out as such

To be completely honest, I wasn't even aware you could earn LTC, ETH and BTC just from staking on the platform - excuse my knowledge but please tell me the source with this information on? I am very keen to read this and bloody awesome if that is true.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:21:34 AM

To be completely honest, I wasn't even aware you could earn LTC, ETH and BTC just from staking on the platform - excuse my knowledge but please tell me the source with this information on? I am very keen to read this and bloody awesome if that is true.

Yeh the tokens you hold you can use for mining at the plant .. It touches on it ion the lightpaper and i'm sure goes into more in the whitepaper.

Light: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/4NEW-Light-Paper_new.pdf
White: https://4new.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/4New_White_Paper_English-.pdf
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:47:51 AM

Yeh the tokens you hold you can use for mining at the plant .. It touches on it ion the lightpaper and i'm sure goes into more in the whitepaper.

Yup, essentially there is two options when it comes to your KWATT tokens:

1) Sell to the grid
2) 'Stake' your power towards mining cryptos.

(just an FYI, you're gonna wanna go for option 2.  Trying to find the article now, but In it Varun said it's at least 4x more profitable than selling to the grid)

It's also worth noting that the current supply of 300m tokens (Soon to be 150m in the next seven days with the burn) is all there will ever be.  This means that any additional plants added to the project, will have their power added to the existing tokens, no new ones will be issued, and with the team planning on reaching 22 plants in the next 5 years, I think its going to pay to hold. (The tokens are about to go from 1 Kilowatt hour value to 2 Kilowatt hour value in the burn already, future plants will add to this)

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:34:30 PM

1) Sell to the grid

(just an FYI, you're gonna wanna go for option 2.  Trying to find the article now, but In it Varun said it's at least 4x more profitable than selling to the grid)

It's also worth noting that the current supply of 300m tokens (Soon to be 150m in the next seven days with the burn) is all there will ever be.  This means that any additional plants added to the project, will have their power added to the existing tokens, no new ones will be issued, and with the team planning on reaching 22 plants in the next 5 years, I think its going to pay to hold. (The tokens are about to go from 1 Kilowatt hour value to 2 Kilowatt hour value in the burn already, future plants will add to this)

Jesus, that is some really good news for the 4NEW project, I'm looking forward to the coin burn reducing the supply down to 150million which isn't much at all for such a big scale planned project.

22 Plants in the next 5 years, that would be a nice achievement - as more and more plants are being created, this will obviously cause the token value to increase as there is more of a demand and a restricted ( soon-to-be) 150million tokens only in circulation.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

1) Sell to the grid

Jesus, that is some really good news for the 4NEW project, I'm looking forward to the coin burn reducing the supply down to 150million which isn't much at all for such a big scale planned project.

22 Plants in the next 5 years, that would be a nice achievement - as more and more plants are being created, this will obviously cause the token value to increase as there is more of a demand and a restricted ( soon-to-be) 150million tokens only in circulation.

The first two WTE plants are in Middlesbrough & Hartlepool, will all 22 plants be based in the UK or are they looking at moving operations to other countries?

I saw the article on VentureBeat that mentioned the 4NEW team are speaking to the governments in St. Lucia and Puerto Rico about their waste problems and there are ongoing discussions to see if either country would consider 4NEW as an option for managing their countries waste.

I just wanted to know if there were any other announcements/news about other potential areas the project might expand into?

Article Link: https://venturebeat.com/2018/07/23/shtcoins-4new-lands-30-million-to-turn-waste-into-cryptocurrency/

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:16:11 PM

1) Sell to the grid

The first two WTE plants are in Middlesbrough & Hartlepool, will all 22 plants be based in the UK or are they looking at moving operations to other countries?

I saw the article on VentureBeat that mentioned the 4NEW team are speaking to the governments in St. Lucia and Puerto Rico about their waste problems and there are ongoing discussions to see if either country would consider 4NEW as an option for managing their countries waste.

I just wanted to know if there were any other announcements/news about other potential areas the project might expand into?

Article Link: https://venturebeat.com/2018/07/23/shtcoins-4new-lands-30-million-to-turn-waste-into-cryptocurrency/

I believe they are talking about India as a possibility as well from what I can gather in Telegram. Puerto Rico has a bit of a reputation as a crypto hub at the moment (as it's tax free for Crypto to my understanding.. 'There are no federal personal income taxes, no capital gains tax and decent business taxes for Americans in Puerto Rico' Souce: https://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/central-america/puertopia-the-new-crypto-utopia-for-billionaires/news-story/49d1e6e1ad2df05a6cbf07dbbf466127) so that would be a fantastic place to have a plant setup for both parties involved.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

1) Sell to the grid

I believe they are talking about India as a possibility as well from what I can gather in Telegram. Puerto Rico has a bit of a reputation as a crypto hub at the moment (as it's tax free for Crypto to my understanding.. 'There are no federal personal income taxes, no capital gains tax and decent business taxes for Americans in Puerto Rico' Souce: https://www.news.com.au/travel/world-travel/central-america/puertopia-the-new-crypto-utopia-for-billionaires/news-story/49d1e6e1ad2df05a6cbf07dbbf466127) so that would be a fantastic place to have a plant setup for both parties involved.

I didn't realise Puerto Rico was a tax-haven for cryptocurrency, that's big news if 4NEW can sort out a deal there. Most of their earnings would be tax free which is a very exciting prospect as 4NEW could be potentially turning over millions out there.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:10:19 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 07:25:25 AM by jamzzz123

1) Sell to the grid

I didn't realise Puerto Rico was a tax-haven for cryptocurrency, that's big news if 4NEW can sort out a deal there. Most of their earnings would be tax free which is a very exciting prospect as 4NEW could be potentially turning over millions out there.

That's pretty cool to know, I wasn't aware that it was a tax-haven for cryptos either. Will be nice to see 4NEW expand out there - TAX FREE Has there been any update on how the current 2 plants are operating at the moment? I mean - starting off fresh you expect there to be some minor issues / teething required?
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

22 plants in 5 years is VERY ambitious ... which is fine, but maybe a little unrealistic. I can only see them being able to do this if they're purchasing existing plants as I cant see them being able to build 22 that quick.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

22 plants in 5 years is VERY ambitious ... which is fine, but maybe a little unrealistic. I can only see them being able to do this if they're purchasing existing plants as I cant see them being able to build 22 that quick.
To collect $ 4,300,000 is a very good result, especially in 2018. Developers did a good job and it will be generously rewarded! I believe that everyone should take an example from the ICO 4NEW.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:52:08 PM

To collect $ 4,300,000 is a very good result, especially in 2018. Developers did a good job and it will be generously rewarded! I believe that everyone should take an example from the ICO 4NEW.

I think you might have made a typo, they have raised $43.3m, not $4.3m. $41m KWATT tokens were sold in institutional sales and $2.3m in their general crowd sale! The majority of this will hopefully be used towards building the new WTE power plants.

Martyna4me

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:40:43 PM

Green enery #wastetoenergy is very key in this world we live in. So glad to know about this project. Many more success!..
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:12:26 PM

The main reason that they decided on 22 plants is because it is a very conservative number in that time frame.  There is a WTE plant company that built 60 plants in that time, but i'll be happy if they manage to get 1 or 2 plants a year!
Pages: « 1 ... 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 [270] 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: