Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32429 times)
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Just another heads up guys, there there is another webinar happening today with Varun, and is going to be the last one while the ICO sale is still live.

You can signup for it, here: https://kwatt.4new.io/live-webinar?ref=7UZq6VZGgSP&page=webinar  it's going to be running at Wednesday, August 8th at 12 noon Pacific.

Damn it! Only just gotten online now (been a hectic day so missed this announcement). Hopefully there will be a video link put up for this one too
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

Just another heads up guys, there there is another webinar happening today with Varun, and is going to be the last one while the ICO sale is still live.

You can signup for it, here: https://kwatt.4new.io/live-webinar?ref=7UZq6VZGgSP&page=webinar  it's going to be running at Wednesday, August 8th at 12 noon Pacific.

Damn it! Only just gotten online now (been a hectic day so missed this announcement). Hopefully there will be a video link put up for this one too

I missed it too, I went for drinks after work so I couldn't watch it  Embarrassed I'm hoping there will be a video similar to the one posted yesterday. It's actually a lot easier to watch a recording as you can forward through the video to the sections of the webinar you wanted to see. But obviously it's important to have live viewers and that's why I'm gutted I missed it so I couldn't show my support.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

I missed it too, I went for drinks after work so I couldn't watch it  Embarrassed I'm hoping there will be a video similar to the one posted yesterday. It's actually a lot easier to watch a recording as you can forward through the video to the sections of the webinar you wanted to see. But obviously it's important to have live viewers and that's why I'm gutted I missed it so I couldn't show my support.

It was very 'Marketing' orientated last night, so isn't the end of the world if you did miss it. Varun is doing a live on site interview today at one of the power plants, i'll post the link here as soon as I have it!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:42:00 AM

It was very 'Marketing' orientated last night, so isn't the end of the world if you did miss it. Varun is doing a live on site interview today at one of the power plants, i'll post the link here as soon as I have it!

Oh nice!! So good to see these events occur more often, where do you find the information regarding these live sessions? Exciting to see it's occurring at one of the power plants today, certainly improves the transparency of the project
cryptossi

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:34:17 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 02:40:53 PM by cryptossi

You can signup for it, here: https://kwatt.4new.io/live-webinar?ref=7UZq6VZGgSP&page=webinar  it's going to be running on Wednesday, August 8th at 12 noon Pacific.

Damn it! Only just gotten online now (been a hectic day so missed this announcement). Hopefully, there will be a video link put up for this one too

I missed it too, I went for drinks after work so I couldn't watch it  Embarrassed I'm hoping there will be a video similar to the one posted yesterday. It's actually a lot easier to watch a recording as you can forward through the video to the sections of the webinar you wanted to see. But obviously it's important to have live viewers and that's why I'm gutted I missed it so I couldn't show my support.

It was very 'Marketing' orientated last night, so isn't the end of the world if you did miss it. Varun is doing a live on-site interview today at one of the power plants, I'll post the link here as soon as I have it!

The two webinars have really helped their token sale, the general crowdsale total has jumped from $2.9m to $4m! That is an increase of $1.1m!

I think you (Darkoth) said a few days ago you could see another $1m being invested before the end of the sale and you were right.

I wonder if they can raise another $1m in the next couple of days!

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

You can signup for it, here: https://kwatt.4new.io/live-webinar?ref=7UZq6VZGgSP&page=webinar  it's going to be running on Wednesday, August 8th at 12 noon Pacific.

Damn it! Only just gotten online now (been a hectic day so missed this announcement). Hopefully, there will be a video link put up for this one too

I missed it too, I went for drinks after work so I couldn't watch it  Embarrassed I'm hoping there will be a video similar to the one posted yesterday. It's actually a lot easier to watch a recording as you can forward through the video to the sections of the webinar you wanted to see. But obviously it's important to have live viewers and that's why I'm gutted I missed it so I couldn't show my support.

It was very 'Marketing' orientated last night, so isn't the end of the world if you did miss it. Varun is doing a live on-site interview today at one of the power plants, I'll post the link here as soon as I have it!

The two webinars have really helped their token sale, the general crowdsale total has jumped from $2.9m to $4m! That is an increase of $1.1m!

I think you (Darkoth) said a few days ago you could see another $1m being invested before the end of the sale and you were right.

Apparently the internet on site was really bad so the live stream couldn't go ahead, they upload some videos on their telegram (won't let me link them for some reason)

And yeah i think it might get another $1m at this rate, the main chat is full of people asking how to buy and for help!
cryptossi

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

Apparently the internet on site was really bad so the live stream couldn't go ahead, they upload some videos on their telegram (won't let me link them for some reason)

And yeah i think it might get another $1m at this rate, the main chat is full of people asking how to buy and for help!

Ah that’s a shame about the live stream shenanigans but these things happen, I could see there were a few problems with the first webinar as well.

That is very encouraging news about the potential investors asking questions on how to invest, I should really check on the 4NEW telegram group chat more often. Are the team active on telegram? for example does Varun or Saransh ever drop any messages on there?

CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

Ah ok nothing major missed then. I'd be really interested to see the interview from one of the power plants, hopefully he has a good walk around and shows off the different areas
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:09:00 PM

I saw the jump up from the sale on the site earlier, I don't know whether that was a result from the video or whether it's just because it's the last day of the ICO. Either way, another $1m is huge!
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Ah ok nothing major missed then. I'd be really interested to see the interview from one of the power plants, hopefully he has a good walk around and shows off the different areas

Yeah I'm looking forward to the power plant interview, I haven't seen much footage from the actual plant itself. Hopefully will see the youtube catchup link up shortly too!
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:57 AM

Yeah I'm looking forward to the power plant interview, I haven't seen much footage from the actual plant itself. Hopefully will see the youtube catchup link up shortly too!

When I was heavily following the team in the past I saw some onsite pictures, I've obviously seen their drone footage as well but hopefully this interview will show off more of the internals.
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

When I was heavily following the team in the past I saw some onsite pictures, I've obviously seen their drone footage as well but hopefully this interview will show off more of the internals.

So looks like the interview didn't go ahead but there was some more videos uploaded within telegram of the power plant, so good to see Varun going around the plant and proving there is a working, operational plant out there Smiley
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

So looks like the interview didn't go ahead but there was some more videos uploaded within telegram of the power plant, so good to see Varun going around the plant and proving there is a working, operational plant out there Smiley

Do you know the reason the interview didn't go ahead in the end? Good that they have uploaded videos to Telegram though, I'll have to head over and check them out this evening.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

I saw the jump up from the sale on the site earlier, I don't know whether that was a result from the video or whether it's just because it's the last day of the ICO. Either way, another $1m is huge!

The general crowd sale closes in 24 hours time!! It feels like this sale has been never-ending, so I'm glad it's finally coming to a close. I think we will see another update to the live counter on the website before 3 PM (GMT) tomorrow afternoon.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

Do you know the reason the interview didn't go ahead in the end? Good that they have uploaded videos to Telegram though, I'll have to head over and check them out this evening.

I'm not sure exactly why it didn't go ahead, I think it may of been the conditions - some heavy rain today but not 100% - They did upload it all to telegram, it's worth having a look. We're almost at the end of the sale guys Smiley
cryptossi

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

I'm not sure exactly why it didn't go ahead, I think it may of been the conditions - some heavy rain today but not 100% - They did upload it all to telegram, it's worth having a look. We're almost at the end of the sale guys Smiley

Yeah the conditions must have put a dampener on proceedings. Hopefully they can reschedule.

I haven’t watched the videos yet, are they pinned on the 4NEW telegram channel?

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Yeah the conditions must have put a dampener on proceedings. Hopefully they can reschedule.

I haven’t watched the videos yet, are they pinned on the 4NEW telegram channel?

Yeah man, if you just go to the announcement channel here: https://t.me/FOURNEWKWATT it has all the videos and blogs etc that they have produced.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

For those of you who may of asked questions or invested and waiting fro your tokens, there's this update on their telegram channel;

"UPDATE: Due to the nature of this day in 4NEW’s timeline ( end of ICO in only a few more hours! -countdown at www.4new.io ) we are running on our best-effort basis through the overload of transactions, inquiries and processes. Rest assure all inquiries are being taken care of, and so we are replying to each of your tech support tickets as soon as possible"
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

For those of you who may of asked questions or invested and waiting fro your tokens, there's this update on their telegram channel;

"UPDATE: Due to the nature of this day in 4NEW’s timeline ( end of ICO in only a few more hours! -countdown at www.4new.io ) we are running on our best-effort basis through the overload of transactions, inquiries and processes. Rest assure all inquiries are being taken care of, and so we are replying to each of your tech support tickets as soon as possible"

Woop Woop, Last day of the 4NEW, only 5 hours remain from when I have posted this, it has been emotional and a long ride ! But I'm certainly pretty happy with over $45 million raised
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

Woop Woop, Last day of the 4NEW, only 5 hours remain from when I have posted this, it has been emotional and a long ride ! But I'm certainly pretty happy with over $45 million raised

It's to just over 3 hours now which brings it to 3pm UK time when it finishes. What an achievement from the team to raise over $45 million though! Can't wait to see the final figure raised as the chart on their website looks a bit over the $45 million marker as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: