Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32375 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

For those of you who may of asked questions or invested and waiting fro your tokens, there's this update on their telegram channel;

"UPDATE: Due to the nature of this day in 4NEW’s timeline ( end of ICO in only a few more hours! -countdown at www.4new.io ) we are running on our best-effort basis through the overload of transactions, inquiries and processes. Rest assure all inquiries are being taken care of, and so we are replying to each of your tech support tickets as soon as possible"

Woop Woop, Last day of the 4NEW, only 5 hours remain from when I have posted this, it has been emotional and a long ride ! But I'm certainly pretty happy with over $45 million raised

i think it's going to be closer to $46m raised, the main channel is full of people asking for help with buying and it has been about a week since it was manually updated!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:16:50 PM

For those of you who may of asked questions or invested and waiting fro your tokens, there's this update on their telegram channel;

"UPDATE: Due to the nature of this day in 4NEW’s timeline ( end of ICO in only a few more hours! -countdown at www.4new.io ) we are running on our best-effort basis through the overload of transactions, inquiries and processes. Rest assure all inquiries are being taken care of, and so we are replying to each of your tech support tickets as soon as possible"

Woop Woop, Last day of the 4NEW, only 5 hours remain from when I have posted this, it has been emotional and a long ride ! But I'm certainly pretty happy with over $45 million raised

i think it's going to be closer to $46m raised, the main channel is full of people asking for help with buying and it has been about a week since it was manually updated!

I would love to see what the final total is, but $45m is an incredible total that's definitely one of the biggest ICO totals this year and probably one of the biggest ever. Exciting to see what the future holds for 4NEW with the new power plant and other developments in the pipeline.

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

I would love to see what the final total is, but $45m is an incredible total that's definitely one of the biggest ICO totals this year and probably one of the biggest ever. Exciting to see what the future holds for 4NEW with the new power plant and other developments in the pipeline.

Speaking to Varun in the telegram, looks like the team are taking the rest of the weekend off now (Well deserved after the past couple of months..) should expect figures and distribution from Monday id say. (..But don't quote me on that)
cryptossi

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

Speaking to Varun in the telegram, looks like the team are taking the rest of the weekend off now (Well deserved after the past couple of months..) should expect figures and distribution from Monday id say. (..But don't quote me on that)

Haha, don't worry I won't hold you to it. They will need to distribute sooner rather than later though. Listing will happen soon and 4NEW investors need their tokens ASAP. I want to hold mine and take advantage of the great opportunity of staking my tokens in return for a great yield.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:17:14 AM

I checked into their Telegram channel and it was very active as the ICO drew to a close. I think you're right it probably was closer to $46 million. Can't wait for the final figure but I'm happy to wait, the team must be exhausted so deserve to take the rest of the weekend off.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

I checked into their Telegram channel and it was very active as the ICO drew to a close. I think you're right it probably was closer to $46 million. Can't wait for the final figure but I'm happy to wait, the team must be exhausted so deserve to take the rest of the weekend off.

Great work from the team and a very exciting exchange listing will be happening in under 2 weeks. Exciting times, a well deservered break for the team too!
cryptossi

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

Great work from the team and a very exciting exchange listing will be happening in under 2 weeks. Exciting times, a well deservered break for the team too!

The 4NEW project has really gathered up speed over the last couple of weeks. Completed their token sale, announced listings and there has been a lot of new marketing promotions and interviews posted. it's all very encouraging and I think investors will be very happy with all the recent activity.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

The 4NEW project has really gathered up speed over the last couple of weeks. Completed their token sale, announced listings and there has been a lot of new marketing promotions and interviews posted. it's all very encouraging and I think investors will be very happy with all the recent activity.

Indeed, you're right - along with the huge coin burn which is happening soon and with the recent AMA sessions - everything is looking on the up - I can't wait to see exchange listing next
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

They just sent an email around that staking will be available from September! They have also just added an additional exchange for launch on the 21st!
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:42:33 PM

They just sent an email around that staking will be available from September! They have also just added an additional exchange for launch on the 21st!

I'm interested to see what daily trading volume 4New will get on the exchanges. Do you know what the additional exchange is going to be on launch?
cryptossi

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

Was the additional listed announced anywhere? I would love to read some more about this. I received an email today thanking me for participation but it didn't mention anything about this new exchange.

CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Was the additional listed announced anywhere? I would love to read some more about this. I received an email today thanking me for participation but it didn't mention anything about this new exchange.

There's no official blog from what I can tell but I just asked on their telegram and got the answer;

"Yes, on August 21, the KWATT token will be available for everyone on Hotbit, Exrates, LATOKEN and HitBtc."
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

There's no official blog from what I can tell but I just asked on their telegram and got the answer;

"Yes, on August 21, the KWATT token will be available for everyone on Hotbit, Exrates, LATOKEN and HitBtc."

Woop I thought they were confirmed, I'm not a fan of exrates since the huge fake volume on their exchange, HiTBTC is not bad but huge fees - hotbit looks to be the best out the bunch - I'm sure we will see more exchanges sooner rather than later anyway
Darkoth89

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:33:34 PM

Woop I thought they were confirmed, I'm not a fan of exrates since the huge fake volume on their exchange, HiTBTC is not bad but huge fees - hotbit looks to be the best out the bunch - I'm sure we will see more exchanges sooner rather than later anyway

yeah man I noticed alot of 'fake' looking volume on Exrates, i think im going to go with Hotbit, don't fancy paying HitBTC to deposit my funds and withdraw them..
cryptossi

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:47:53 PM

Yes the LATOKEN exchange is now featured on the website, not many projects get 4 listings when they release their tokens, I'm looking forward to seeing how KWATT trades on exchanges.

Darkoth89

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

Yes the LATOKEN exchange is now featured on the website, not many projects get 4 listings when they release their tokens, I'm looking forward to seeing how KWATT trades on exchanges.

It'll be on the likes of IDEX and Ether/Forkdelta on day one as well (obviously) but I have a feeling we might see a few more exchanges before then as well, which would be awesome
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

It'll be on the likes of IDEX and Ether/Forkdelta on day one as well (obviously) but I have a feeling we might see a few more exchanges before then as well, which would be awesome

Oh really, you reckon? That'd be cool. Have you ever used Latoken or Hotbit before? I have no experience with them. I would of went with Hitbtc, it gets a hard wrap up times but I've never had a problem ... except when they put fees stupidly high so that's that one ruled out
cryptossi

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:11:32 PM

One of my favourite exchanges is Huobi but they are very difficult to get listed on, I would like to see 4NEW get KWATT trading on the Huobi exchange. Maybe it's not in their immediate plans but it's something to aim for.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

One of my favourite exchanges is Huobi but they are very difficult to get listed on, I would like to see 4NEW get KWATT trading on the Huobi exchange. Maybe it's not in their immediate plans but it's something to aim for.

Huobi is a great exchange, I'm excited to see what 4NEW will be listed on, I'm sure Varun and the team will negotiate a good exchange for the unique futuristic project.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Huobi is a great exchange, I'm excited to see what 4NEW will be listed on, I'm sure Varun and the team will negotiate a good exchange for the unique futuristic project.

Amazing news that 4NEW will now be listed on BitForex, over $4.3b reported volume over the last 24 hours! One of the biggest exchanges in the world. That is 4 times the daily volume of Binance!

This is very big news and I really wasn't expecting it, say what you want about 4NEW but they have nailed these listings so fingers crossed it will be very liquid when it is trading.

Pages: « 1 ... 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 [274] 275 276 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: