Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

I remember before when we were talking about new plant locations and St. Lucia came up in discussion. Well you will never guess what, the 4NEW team including Varun met with the High Commissioner at the St. Lucia embassy today.

Apparently they discussed "implementing waste processing and environmental clean-up solutions for the Caribbean". This is a huge step as 4NEW need to arrange contracts with government agencies to operate in their countries. Hopefully this initial meeting will lead to a new location. Of course this is only speculation at this point.

To see a link to their meeting please check out this linkedin post: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6436192311142547456/

Yeah man from my understanding they're going to get the land for the plant for free, and help from the government to build it.  Essentially they have a massiver oversupply of waste there, so will subsidise the team to build a plant to get rid of it!

Interesting theory, sounds pretty promising and pretty cool that the government will help the build it in order to maintain a better waste control - Is this the St. Lucia plant potentially?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:34:46 AM

I remember before when we were talking about new plant locations and St. Lucia came up in discussion. Well you will never guess what, the 4NEW team including Varun met with the High Commissioner at the St. Lucia embassy today.

Apparently they discussed "implementing waste processing and environmental clean-up solutions for the Caribbean". This is a huge step as 4NEW need to arrange contracts with government agencies to operate in their countries. Hopefully this initial meeting will lead to a new location. Of course this is only speculation at this point.

To see a link to their meeting please check out this linkedin post: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6436192311142547456/

Yeah man from my understanding they're going to get the land for the plant for free, and help from the government to build it.  Essentially they have a massiver oversupply of waste there, so will subsidise the team to build a plant to get rid of it!

Seriously? That is awesome. With the plants that are already operating in the UK, do they receive a similar level of support?

It's interesting that 4NEW are now targeting these smaller low GDP countries (St. Lucia/Puerto Rico), is this because they have a recognised waste problem, or are 4NEW doing this with some philanthropic sentiment behind their actions?

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:52:45 AM

Fantastic news indeed! I haven't seen any recent ICO's list on such a big exchange like that.

But then saying that, I wouldn't class 4NEW as one of them recent ICO's; they are completely on another level with a real life problem solver. $46 million raised in ico - this clearly is a serious project with massive potential

Me neither, it normally takes projects months to get this kind of listing, this is a real game changer for 4NEW.

I must admit when I saw 4NEW mentioned the listing on their homepage I didn’t know who BitForex were at first, but after looking into their project a little bit more I saw the trading volume and I was shocked. It’s sort of come out of nowhere in the space of a couple of months.

I have a feeling those aren't going to be the only exchanges listing as well, the team are working so hard towards this it wouldn't surprise me if we see some more by the 21st.

Very excited to see what else 4NEW have in store for us, I'm over the moon about the BitForex announcement, one of the biggest volume exchanges. Should certainly help with the 4NEW project

Wait! What? Have i missed a huge announcement here? I'm currently on vacation and get limited time to internet use! Is 4New going to be listing on BitForex as well?

Yeah man, they will be listed on BitForex. If you look on coinmarketcap they are the second biggest exchange, ranked by reported volume. $4,398,343,709 volume over the last 24 hours, they are so close to being the biggest exchange. Not sure why they haven't tweeted about it yet, probably still finalising the terms of the listing.

Crikey! That's awesome. BitForex is huuuuge! Congratulations to the team if they pull this off, it'll certainly help their daily volumes. Where have they announced this?

I agree I really wasn't expecting this news so soon. The only thing is.. why haven't 4NEW tweeted about this? This is the kind of announcement I would be shouting about from the rooftops if I was them!

Yeah it's strange they're not shouting about it! It's been confirmed by admins on telegram etc so I don't know why they're not marketing this
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:13:45 PM

Fantastic news indeed! I haven't seen any recent ICO's list on such a big exchange like that.

But then saying that, I wouldn't class 4NEW as one of them recent ICO's; they are completely on another level with a real life problem solver. $46 million raised in ico - this clearly is a serious project with massive potential

Me neither, it normally takes projects months to get this kind of listing, this is a real game changer for 4NEW.

I must admit when I saw 4NEW mentioned the listing on their homepage I didn’t know who BitForex were at first, but after looking into their project a little bit more I saw the trading volume and I was shocked. It’s sort of come out of nowhere in the space of a couple of months.

I have a feeling those aren't going to be the only exchanges listing as well, the team are working so hard towards this it wouldn't surprise me if we see some more by the 21st.

Very excited to see what else 4NEW have in store for us, I'm over the moon about the BitForex announcement, one of the biggest volume exchanges. Should certainly help with the 4NEW project

Wait! What? Have i missed a huge announcement here? I'm currently on vacation and get limited time to internet use! Is 4New going to be listing on BitForex as well?

Yeah man, they will be listed on BitForex. If you look on coinmarketcap they are the second biggest exchange, ranked by reported volume. $4,398,343,709 volume over the last 24 hours, they are so close to being the biggest exchange. Not sure why they haven't tweeted about it yet, probably still finalising the terms of the listing.

Crikey! That's awesome. BitForex is huuuuge! Congratulations to the team if they pull this off, it'll certainly help their daily volumes. Where have they announced this?

I agree I really wasn't expecting this news so soon. The only thing is.. why haven't 4NEW tweeted about this? This is the kind of announcement I would be shouting about from the rooftops if I was them!

Yeah it's strange they're not shouting about it! It's been confirmed by admins on telegram etc so I don't know why they're not marketing this

From the latest email it looks like they might have dropped HiTBTC, it wasn't included in the list of exchanges.  Not that bothered considering the fees there are insane.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:08:18 PM

From the latest email it looks like they might have dropped HiTBTC, it wasn't included in the list of exchanges.  Not that bothered considering the fees there are insane.

What?!?! How come? HitBTC can have huge fees but some are quite good and it would probably have a fair value of trading for KWATT.
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

What?!?! How come? HitBTC can have huge fees but some are quite good and it would probably have a fair value of trading for KWATT.

Yeah HITBTC could be known as "ShitBTC" Excuse my french, the fee's are unbelievably high and I believe there was some investigation into the exchange regarding this.

You could pay like $30 or more just to withdraw your funds!
cryptossi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

Yeah HITBTC could be known as "ShitBTC" Excuse my french, the fee's are unbelievably high and I believe there was some investigation into the exchange regarding this.

I don't blame them, this means the 4NEW team do not have to waste thousands of dollars on getting the KWATT token listed on a below par exchange that has really high fees and poor service.

The other exchanges they have chosen (apart from BitForex) might have a lower user base or lower trading volumes but I think it's best to look after the investors and ensure they are not using a poor exchange like HitBTC.

CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

To be fair it's a while since I've used them now and the last I do remember was that the fees were starting to look mighty expensive. Maybe good to drop them then, just surprised there's been no announcement
cryptossi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:15:25 PM

To be fair it's a while since I've used them now and the last I do remember was that the fees were starting to look mighty expensive. Maybe good to drop them then, just surprised there's been no announcement

I have an account but I do not use HitBTC for trading, I use other exchanges for ERC-20 tokens. I actually really like idex, I know it's basic but it's easy to use and decentralized.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:40:26 PM

I have an account but I do not use HitBTC for trading, I use other exchanges for ERC-20 tokens. I actually really like idex, I know it's basic but it's easy to use and decentralized.

Lol, last time I checked on HitBTC the withdrawal fee for Tether was something like $100.. Absolutely insane.  I think im going to be using HotBit or i might wait for Idex to list them.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

Lol, last time I checked on HitBTC the withdrawal fee for Tether was something like $100.. Absolutely insane.  I think im going to be using HotBit or i might wait for Idex to list them.

So the email they sent out missed off HitBTC but the website still shows it?! Waiting for confirmation from their telegram admins as to whether or not HitBTC will be listed or not.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:03:04 AM

So the email they sent out missed off HitBTC but the website still shows it?! Waiting for confirmation from their telegram admins as to whether or not HitBTC will be listed or not.

This is something the 4NEW team should clarify with investors. Their communication is normally very clear and prompt so I guess the team must be really busy preparing for listing.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

This is something the 4NEW team should clarify with investors. Their communication is normally very clear and prompt so I guess the team must be really busy preparing for listing.

Yeah, I know they were thinking about it but due to recent activity with HitBTC and incredible high fees, I think this put them off at the last minute, I'll be happy if 4NEW dodges that ridiculous exchange.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:45:03 PM

Yeah, I know they were thinking about it but due to recent activity with HitBTC and incredible high fees, I think this put them off at the last minute, I'll be happy if 4NEW dodges that ridiculous exchange.

Yeh I for sure have no problems with them not listing on HitBTC, they're launching with enough other exchanges to have a decent amount of daily trading volume so not fussed.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

Yes but the thing with HitBTC is that it still very popular because of the amount of tokens they offer trading facilities for and then the amount of volume is good as well. So some people will be annoyed. Ultimately  the fees are too high and I personally wouldn’t use them but they might be someone else’s cup of tea so 4NeW should really make an official announcement.

CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Yes but the thing with HitBTC is that it still very popular because of the amount of tokens they offer trading facilities for and then the amount of volume is good as well. So some people will be annoyed. Ultimately  the fees are too high and I personally wouldn’t use them but they might be someone else’s cup of tea so 4NeW should really make an official announcement.

Oh yeh I agree on that. It's one I dont mind dropped as I wont use it but still, it's one I wouldnt mind seeing listed as it would certainly help the trading volume.
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

Oh yeh I agree on that. It's one I dont mind dropped as I wont use it but still, it's one I wouldnt mind seeing listed as it would certainly help the trading volume.

Not long ladies, almost listed! waiting till tomorrow - looking forward to see the coin value - I think it will be best hold onto them as a long term investment but still exciting to see the value and how much volume will be done daily.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

Not long ladies, almost listed! waiting till tomorrow - looking forward to see the coin value - I think it will be best hold onto them as a long term investment but still exciting to see the value and how much volume will be done daily.

Hell yeah! I've been following this project right from the very beginning! I'm so eager to see how it does and the team have done great securing 6 exchanges on launch.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

Not the greatest of starts Embarrassed It is down 90% on Idex. I knew it was going to get dumped after the bounty tokens were distributed but I didn’t expect it to be this bad. Fingers crossed it will improve over the week.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:02:41 AM

Not the greatest of starts Embarrassed It is down 90% on Idex. I knew it was going to get dumped after the bounty tokens were distributed but I didn’t expect it to be this bad. Fingers crossed it will improve over the week.

Yeah, I kind of expected it with the amount of bonuses which were available, but I think the price will probably move upwards once we got rid of the bounty hunters - people wanting a quick buck
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: