Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

So the email they sent out missed off HitBTC but the website still shows it?! Waiting for confirmation from their telegram admins as to whether or not HitBTC will be listed or not.

This is something the 4NEW team should clarify with investors. Their communication is normally very clear and prompt so I guess the team must be really busy preparing for listing.

Yeah, I know they were thinking about it but due to recent activity with HitBTC and incredible high fees, I think this put them off at the last minute, I'll be happy if 4NEW dodges that ridiculous exchange.

Yes but the thing with HitBTC is that it still very popular because of the amount of tokens they offer trading facilities for and then the amount of volume is good as well. So some people will be annoyed. Ultimately  the fees are too high and I personally wouldn’t use them but they might be someone else’s cup of tea so 4NeW should really make an official announcement.

Oh yeh I agree on that. It's one I dont mind dropped as I wont use it but still, it's one I wouldnt mind seeing listed as it would certainly help the trading volume.

Not long ladies, almost listed! waiting till tomorrow - looking forward to see the coin value - I think it will be best hold onto them as a long term investment but still exciting to see the value and how much volume will be done daily.

Not the greatest of starts Embarrassed It is down 90% on Idex. I knew it was going to get dumped after the bounty tokens were distributed but I didn’t expect it to be this bad. Fingers crossed it will improve over the week.

Yeah, I kind of expected it with the amount of bonuses which were available, but I think the price will probably move upwards once we got rid of the bounty hunters - people wanting a quick buck

i dont think that the MLM guys going on that it's 'free money' and sell your bonuses on exchanges helps either.. Hopefully we'll see a recovery in a few days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

So the email they sent out missed off HitBTC but the website still shows it?! Waiting for confirmation from their telegram admins as to whether or not HitBTC will be listed or not.

This is something the 4NEW team should clarify with investors. Their communication is normally very clear and prompt so I guess the team must be really busy preparing for listing.

Yeah, I know they were thinking about it but due to recent activity with HitBTC and incredible high fees, I think this put them off at the last minute, I'll be happy if 4NEW dodges that ridiculous exchange.

Yes but the thing with HitBTC is that it still very popular because of the amount of tokens they offer trading facilities for and then the amount of volume is good as well. So some people will be annoyed. Ultimately  the fees are too high and I personally wouldn’t use them but they might be someone else’s cup of tea so 4NeW should really make an official announcement.

Oh yeh I agree on that. It's one I dont mind dropped as I wont use it but still, it's one I wouldnt mind seeing listed as it would certainly help the trading volume.

Not long ladies, almost listed! waiting till tomorrow - looking forward to see the coin value - I think it will be best hold onto them as a long term investment but still exciting to see the value and how much volume will be done daily.

Not the greatest of starts Embarrassed It is down 90% on Idex. I knew it was going to get dumped after the bounty tokens were distributed but I didn’t expect it to be this bad. Fingers crossed it will improve over the week.

Yeah, I kind of expected it with the amount of bonuses which were available, but I think the price will probably move upwards once we got rid of the bounty hunters - people wanting a quick buck

i dont think that the MLM guys going on that it's 'free money' and sell your bonuses on exchanges helps either.. Hopefully we'll see a recovery in a few days.

Unfortunately, I am so disappointed with the price. Then again, when you give away that many tokens in airdrop etc you're asking for trouble, they're all going to dump and drive the price down.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:48:20 PM

Who is MLM were they the ICO advisors? That sounds like terrible advice and it’s probably influenced a lot of people to sell their tokens straight away which has caused this massive dump.

cryptorelax

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

KWATT tokens came from bounty Cool
cryptossi

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:11:14 AM

Will you HODL or will you trade them? It looks like a lot of bounty participants have decided to dump kWATT. Hopefully it will improve soon, I see the KWATT token having value in the future.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Will you HODL or will you trade them? It looks like a lot of bounty participants have decided to dump kWATT. Hopefully it will improve soon, I see the KWATT token having value in the future.

Hodling is a good option, wait until atleast another 2 plants have been created and we should see the KWATT token rise in value as they proceed on with their roadmap
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:21:19 PM

Wow the KWATT token value has dropped so bad! This is sad to see, the team really tried to hold the value of it. Amazing what people sell for.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

Hodling is a good option, wait until atleast another 2 plants have been created and we should see the KWATT token rise in value as they proceed on with their roadmap

Holding is good but many bountists prefer to sell tokens after thay apper at cryptocurrency exchanges.
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

Holding is good but many bountists prefer to sell tokens after thay apper at cryptocurrency exchanges.

Exactly that. Bounty participants get the tokens for essentially 'free' (bar their time and efforts) so they don't strictly care about the token price, they're just looking to dump for some quick money.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:06:44 PM

I do not approve many projects ICOs, but I found this interesting, some people say that to be scam, someone here approves the project, I know if the same be legitmo and the founders will really do the whole project
NATstreet789

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

Hey admin does anyone have an update about when airdrop will be distributed?
CryptoBeefy

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

Hey admin does anyone have an update about when airdrop will be distributed?

The best bet would be to visit their telegram channel in all honesty and ask in there. The bounty channel address is - https://t.me/FRNCbounty
jamzzz123

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

The token value has been smashed Sad I don't know why so many people are selling so cheaply - this is a project which is a real life solving problem. Guys, you should hold the tokens not sell at 0.04 Sad
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

The token value has been smashed Sad I don't know why so many people are selling so cheaply - this is a project which is a real life solving problem. Guys, you should hold the tokens not sell at 0.04 Sad

it will be difficult if those who hold tokens are small children who will be happy if they get free money  Cheesy
only grandparents can resist not selling at cheap prices

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
cryptossi

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:47:26 AM

it will be difficult if those who hold tokens are small children who will be happy if they get free money  Cheesy
only grandparents can resist not selling at cheap prices

People shouldn’t react too emotionally to the markets, if you buy into an investment and it performs badly at first then you need to take a step back and collect your thoughts.

Look back at the fundamentals of the project (the reasons why you invested) and try and determine why the price has fallen. In this instance 4NEW has fallen because they ran a big airdrop/bounty campaign, and they kept extending their token sale.

If you look at the grand scheme of things, the reasons I listed above are really not that big of a deal  but these cryptomarkets are hyper sensitive So any bad news gets the bears ready to sell the shit out of a project when it’s not really warranted.

geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:12:17 AM

Too expansive bounty campaign coused price-drop.

Kind a scissors for ICO.

You boost sales but put at risk starting point of exchange prices. KWATT is perfect example.

So I keep my tokens for better days.
cryptossi

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Too expansive bounty campaign coused price-drop.

Kind a scissors for ICO.

You boost sales but put at risk starting point of exchange prices. KWATT is perfect example.

So I keep my tokens for better days.

Yeah definitely HODL man, these prices are way too cheap to be selling, the original ICO price was $1.00, selling for $0.04 is absolute craziness, hopefully, we will a change in the markets soon and KWATT's fortunes should change.

vietprocoin

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

I do not own a lot of kwatt tokens. I bought them just because i like the idea of 4new. What ways can i maximize my earning from what i have now?
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

Good evening. Tokens are now sold by bounties, this is normal, soon a coin will be noticed and there will be a rapid growth of the coin. I wish everyone good luck.

jamzzz123

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

Good evening. Tokens are now sold by bounties, this is normal, soon a coin will be noticed and there will be a rapid growth of the coin. I wish everyone good luck.

Let's hope so, It hasn't been the best start but I'm sure we will see some more growth coming soon especially with very incentive staking in December
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: