Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:45:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1876 times)
quesi_job
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

I think there are other alt coins that are promising and worth hold for a long term bases.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:04:34 PM

for a long time bitcoin is perfect because bitcoin prices are now somewhat more expensive than the price of a few years ago and it is certain that have bitcoin from 2011 until now they can become one of the richest people.

People who knows bitcoin earlier and hold it for long term already gain a good profit today. And as I guess, the price will keep continue ro raise in the next few years. I am definely sure holding bitcoin for long term will still profitable.

baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

I think Bitcoin is the best one to hold long lasting. The price downward everything, bitcoin now. It is not ok to compare something with someone. You can get 2% -5% profit from the share of mobile, but the profit here is likely to be even higher. You can make trading with alt-coin. The alt-coins will give you some profits for a short term.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:59:02 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
I would go for altcoins..as an investors we are always looking for the growth percentage of our capital and altcoins have more potential with that compared to bitcon..

Bitcoin had always been treated as a "gold"in this crypto market,but crypto now is not only about decentralization.its now more focused with advancement of technology and development in a decentralized system.
Like what youve said industry Pioneers had always been taken out by new competitors and theres really a big possibilities that same thing will happen with bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:06:59 PM

Right now I bought bitcoin for a long position. In the next two or three days I expect a bull rally. I hope everyone on this event to make money.
Definitely yes, bitcoin is still the best long tern hold but i believe that holding our bitcoin for really a long time is can help us to be very profitable, because the price  of bitcoin can be really high even more than $30k before this 2018 will end.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

Now we can already say that bitcoin is not the only priority in the crypto currency, as it was before. While in terms of functionality, he is inferior to many young coins. He never did properly perform his basic function - the function of money, that is, the means of payment. In it it is still worth investing, since the price of all the crypto currency depends on its price, but along with it, even most of its funds are better placed in other coins and even promising tokens.
Bitcoin is the best and the greatest long term investment and has been considered as universally as the number one long term investment with huge returns. The response of the Bitcoin is very good and excellent that is important for people in order to remove and clear their worries and difficulties. If someone invests for long term then the outcome will be huge and vice versa.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

I wouldn’t say for sure that bitcoin is the best long term hold, but it is definitely a more stable investment in relative. it is the most reliable store of value coin.
electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:48:05 PM

Bitcoin is called digital gold for a reason. I think that today, bitcoin is one of the most reliable investments. Of course, it makes sense to have ether (and other coins) and keep part of it in fiat. All (or most) of traders have bitcoin for a reason. Therefore, for the next few years it makes sense to keep bitcoin long (in my opinion)

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:53:07 PM

That's impossible to tell, way too many possibilities

Crypto could crash in general or will rise but new projects will take over because of being much more faster and introducing new technologies.

Just diversify your portfolio and invest wisely in promising projects also.
ARAGETS

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

It's true, bitcoin is the best long term coin to hold. Besides, bitcoin prices high and high fees too, and movement of bitcoin prices so slow.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:02:48 AM

I think there are other alt coins that are promising and worth hold for a long term bases.
Bitcoin is the best ever long term hold because there is no such currency that can compete with the Bitcoin is all proportions. The Bitcoin is unique in the crypto market with its highest value and the reputed popularity all over the world is a sign of success for the Bitcoin.

If we really want to invest for long term then we should select the Bitcoin because the Bitcoin is profitable and that is what an investor considers important.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:34:32 PM

ETH in my opinion.
now 1 btc = 11 eth
next year 1 eth = 11 bitcoin

Bold statement without any backing. Typical response on these forums.

I don't think you should take your chance with altcoins. Bitcoin currently and will (for a while) have the largest market cap because it's simply the coin that people know of. The amount of people that know about bitcoin versus ethereum is likely not even close. Even if those people were to know the both of them, there's even a higher disconnect between the people who know how they work and those who don't. If a new investor sees bitcoin, a coin that he/she has heard about from her friends, coworkers, news, etc., and then sees ethereum which doesn't have as much of a market presence, I'm sure the investor would go with the safer choice, which is bitcoin.
Totally agree with you. Doing such statements without proving, it's just nonsense! Bitcoin has no competitors and I think he will be a leader for a long time, and Eth has a lot of competitors and he will have to fight for his place!
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

The span of trading is not directly connected to the success of the trading becasue the success of trading is always dependent on someone's skills and willingness to earn and to gain profit. If someone will put effort to develop as a trader there would be a higher chance for them to earn compare to those who just hold for a living. Trading is a matter of decision making.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:23:17 PM

The highest bitcoin price among other coins and in my opinion Hold is best for the long term I think, the most important thing to be predictable or knowledge information so that the value is maintained as desired.
rabs

Activity: 176
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

Agreed,Every technology replaced and possible Bitcoin can be replaced by another coin but it will take alot time.People are unaware about Bitcoin and the day not far Bitcoin will be commonly used and need for every one to make transactions,It will result the more demand ant price will be skyrocket.So if invest now for long term still Bitcoin have potential to rise more.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

I believe that bitcoin is like gold in crypto world and he will always be on the top of Cryptocurrencies list, because from bitcoin everything start and most people heard about bitcoin. So I would say yes, bitcoin is best for long-term hold. We saw how bitcoin hit almost $20 000 , so there is no reason why he don't hit again in future.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

Rather than any coins, bitcoin is tge best coin to hold for a long term investment. We have seen it's improvement in time and we shouldn't doubt anything about it since the evidences are visible and we are the living proof of it. It has the highest value and it could rise more.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Well, one cannot be optimistic on whether Bitcoin will be the best coin to hold for a long period of time because anything can happen in crypto currency market for in the next two years ethereum can become some thing else as it happen to be the most wildly accepted alternative crypto currency.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:09:03 PM

Of course, Bitcoin is the best long term investment. An expert said that bitcoin price will be up to $25,000 in 2020-2022
I think that is it the best time to buy and hold for a long time.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

Yeahhh,, bitcoin is leader. all coins are born due to bitcoin. and bitcoin is very beneficial if it holds long term. by 2017 bitcoin rises to 20x from january. the more people who know and see the bitcoin very profitable, I think they will hunt bitcoin and keep it.I think it will make bitcoin prices rise in the next few years..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: