Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin the best Long-term Hold?  (Read 1869 times)
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

Of course, bitcoin is a good tool for long term investment because bitcoin will rise in price although there will certainly be periods of quotation of bitcoin prices, also there are many new promising altcoins that are in the top 100 I always diversify my investments 70% invest bitcoin and 30% in other altcoins.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

Past history has show that bitcoins is good investment asset if one can hold for a years than panic and sell during a short term price fluctuation  For holding it for a long term for two years ,you can make 10x your initial capital.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

That's because investing in bitcoins is the best way to invest in the long run. With the strong growth of cryptocurrency worldwide, I am confident that bitcoin and the crypto market will grow strongly over the next few years and that is an opportunity for investors to grasp and win leap for yourself.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

Yes bitcoin is realy a good investments in long term trading because of he’s price is too high already and if you are holding a small amount of bitcoin only your just losing you time to short trade. Unless you have millions to invest then you can earn in day trading with one swing trade.

In most certain cases more trader will invest with that kind of amount because they're not sure that the banks will give then such interest for their saving. So if you're on of those big fish following those whales maybe you should do it now and experience the spikes of the value of bitcoin now. Maybe you seem to see the current bearish market but I know it will be over few days to go.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:54:50 PM

yes you are right bitcoin is very suitable and very appropriate if you do long-term trading because I see bitcoin from year to year has a very high demand that makes bitcoin becomes very expensive every year.
I definitely agree that bitcoin the best coin for long term hold, and i believe that when we hold our bitcoin for a year, we can have a chance to be very rich because the value or the price of bitcoin can rise very high so my advice buy many bitcoin then hold it.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:41:06 PM

I agree. Bitcoin is a good coin for long term investment. Bitcoin's price is always the highest in the cryptocurrency market. So when you use bitcoin for long-term investment, you can avoid big risks. The market is growing and bitcoin prices are expected to rise even higher. In the future, those who invest in long-term bitcoin will easily earn a great income.

MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:29:20 AM

I think btc is the best Long-term Hold. It is the oldest and most stable cryptocurrency, the best one in terms of store of wealth
Yes, I believe that BTC's long-term holdings will be safe, but I'm not sure they will make a high income for you in the future, because today I see the BTC price is delayed, can not heightened. BTC is gradually saturated and price stability.
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:12:05 AM

Bitcoin is king in crypto currency having high acceptance and popularity.Bitcoin have still potential to rise this is good time to invest for long term at least couple of year will find fruitful results.

triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?

of course, bitcoin is one of a good way to earn money. when you check bitcoin history price you will understand, there are always increasing every year. with Bitcoin being the most well known and most tested coin, it will likely not go away.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

Bitcoin is king in crypto currency having high acceptance and popularity.Bitcoin have still potential to rise this is good time to invest for long term at least couple of year will find fruitful results.
if we consider the situation in 2018, it is very weakly believed in the great prospects of Bitcoin in the future. In any case, already today many investors have lost many of their investments, And all because of the large drop in the market.
Phuongph1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

I think Bitcoin is the one of the only coins we should long term and that is because it is proven and closest to becoming usable in actual society
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Categorically i will say yes because of the fact that Bitcoin have exhibited and proof itself on a long term investment of holding which later pay off by x100. In recent time Bitcoin has also demonstrated another yet surprise by rising to it abnormal level in the coinmarketcap. Therefore, Bitcoin is the best long-term coin to hold.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:47:28 AM

maybe if we know bitcoin from 2010 and we decide to buy bitcoin, I am sure that we don't have to spend a big money to get a big amount of bitcoin. we only think that in that time, we are playing with something we don't expect to be increased for a long time. but now, after the price can reach more than $19k in the last year, many of us agree that bitcoin is the best long-term hold and from the last three year ago, people start to collect and earn bitcoin more and more and they are waiting for the highest price again.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:39:28 PM

I have been in the market for awhile, and always hear the same mantra about trading to hold more Bitcoin and not Fiat.  I bought into the same mentality for a long time, but I'm changing my tune.  In almost every industry, first generation leaders are replaced by competition.  From Sears, Kmart, Nokia, Motorola, Yahoo, MySpace, etc.  Although Bitcoin is the current crypto reserve currency, I think that its dominance is threatened by ALT coins with faster, cheaper transactions and greater scalability.  What do you think?  Is it smart to hold Bitcoin as a long-term investment, or are there better choices among the ALT coins like Ethereum or Litecoin?
Bitcoin is best for long term investment because Btc is less risky then other altcoins and the prices of Btc are also high, "Invest more earn more".
Bitcoin is the best long term holds if the people hold it for long time and it is not a long term if people do not hold for long time and hold the coin for a little time. The short term will give you less profit while the long term will give you huge profit. If Bitcoin used as a long term then the future profit will be huge and investor will get huge returns of his investment. So it is better to hold Bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies for investments.

Here, I would certainly add Ethereum, NEO, and Waves to this list. These cryptocurrencies should be better held for a long time. Just be patient not to sell these cryptos at least for a year or two.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

Bitcoin is best for long term investment because Btc is less risky then other altcoins and the prices of Btc are also high, "Invest more earn more".
Bitcoin is the best long term holds if the people hold it for long time and it is not a long term if people do not hold for long time and hold the coin for a little time. The short term will give you less profit while the long term will give you huge profit. If Bitcoin used as a long term then the future profit will be huge and investor will get huge returns of his investment. So it is better to hold Bitcoin than the other cryptocurrencies for investments.

Here, I would certainly add Ethereum, NEO, and Waves to this list. These cryptocurrencies should be better held for a long time. Just be patient not to sell these cryptos at least for a year or two.
indeed thats altcoin has a bright future, but i suggest if you use free money, preferably in hold more than 2 years, because by looking cryptocurrency development where all countries talk about cryptoworlds then i believe the future will be much better

jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

I think you can fully invest in bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are dropping in recent days, in my analysis, the bitcoin price is going down the cycle. Its annual and next will go up in the long run. At present bitcoin is at $ 7,500 and you can buy bitcoin right now to invest. Always have a specific investment plan and adhere to it so you can succeed.
Haladay

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

When we mean months as long run, bitcoin is the best and most trusted way to make an investment. It provides a good income with time if you be patient enough with your bitcoins.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

I think you should also buy bitcoin at this point, bitcoin prices today are fluctuating continuously and hard to kick, despite the sharp decline but now jká bitcoin is showing signs of recovery is clear. This time around, the bitcoin prices are bottoming out every year, so you can buy bitcoin at this point in time to get a better deal in the long run.
ICOBountyPrograms

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:45:36 PM

I would think so, I'm holding it for a while.

IGNITION (IC) Discord - Where it rains coins
---> Join the Ignition RainDrop NOW! <---  (https://discord.gg/qDWMcPK)
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

yes you are right bitcoin is very suitable and very appropriate if you do long-term trading because I see bitcoin from year to year has a very high demand that makes bitcoin becomes very expensive every year.
I definitely agree that bitcoin the best coin for long term hold, and i believe that when we hold our bitcoin for a year, we can have a chance to be very rich because the value or the price of bitcoin can rise very high so my advice buy many bitcoin then hold it.
In my opinion, there can be no other better thing than that of the holding of the bitcoin and that too for some very good period when it comes to that of the making of the money as this is something which will give you a chance of having some good earning but for that, you need to be sure that you are not losing your control over your emotions and that you don’t get panic.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: