Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

It depends on the financial capacity of the person on how much he is willing to invest in Bitcoin. For me it is safe to invest a small amount first to start trading. With that small amount evaluate the flactuation of the market to be able to decide if you will invest a big amount.
There is no such limit for investing of your money into any of the crypto coin but there is one important saying and that is invest only that much amount of money which you think you can easily afford to lose and that do not invest more than that.

You must be sure that you are keeping some extra money in your wallet too other than that of the money which you have invested to use that money in case things goes wrong.
almaerk08

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

As much as you can afford. I believe in bitcoin and it's capacity to grow. I usually use it as my hedge fund.

Yes, I agree. In investment, you can invest as much as you want, it all depends on your strategy. If you want to earn a big profit, then go for a big investment but be sure to follow the correct and right strategies so you wont regret in the future.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

There's no required amount when you invest in bitcoin. More capital you invest,more you profits you can earn.You can potentially earn or lose money in crypto. Much better if you,do not invest a capital that you're not willing to lose.
Yes even we all love and trust bitcoin but it is always recommended to never invest that amount which cannot afford to loose and same with bitcoin..then how much amount is dependent on you own budget and financial state...but i will say investing in bitcoin is never bad
Investment in cryptocurrency needs patience and dare to bear the loss and control your emotions in any circumstances. Money is not a problem. You can invest as much as you can but knowledge and experience is also mandatory for crypto investment. Keen and regular observation will take you to high profits and you can fulfill all your dreams with crypto profits.
That is a fact! I have seen many people growing rich with crypto currencies because they were patient with them in their hard times. Those who want quick results, they cannot play with bitcoin. Bitcoin is for those who have the courage to bear losses and stand with it when the market is not favoring bitcoin at all and the haters are talking about the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin has paid such supporters hugely.
Elmer1

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

If you want to earn a big profit, then go for a big investment but be sure to follow the correct and right strategies so you wont regret in the future.  It depends on the financial capacity of the person on how much he is willing to invest in Bitcoin. You must be sure that you are keeping some extra money in your wallet too other than that of the money which you have invested to use that money in case things goes wrong. Smiley But most of people who are in the first time of investing, they probably start with small amount because  it can help them avoid big loss.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess, so to be successful trade is very difficult, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply in the past days, it has made the price of altcoin very deep. So I believe you should not invest too much in bitcoin, I only invest 20% of my assets.
Profit in Bitcoin is depending less on the amount of investment and depending more on the quality of investment. In order to trade with more valuable coins you will need to invest in Bitcoin as this is the most valuable cryptocurrency that will give you high outcome or huge returns. Remove this perception that if you invest with large amount you will get more as many factors lies and if you fail to do accordingly then you may get huge loss of that huge investment. So it is up to quality and not quantity, quantity contributes when you have perfect knowledge of the market.
RKSummer

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:59:10 AM

I think that right now is a good option to invest. Lately, the Bitcoin  value have a prevision to grow very hopely

You can invest anytime but invest an amount you afford to lose. Every investment has its own risk. We need to think many times before deciding how much and where to invest.
Don't look for how much profit you can earn but look for the quality of what you are investing with.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:21:40 PM

There are so people too who don’t have any problem with this capital but some might have. And this is often said that don’t just worry about capital. It can be any, rather focus on what are the facts and figures that you must have to follow to make this capital bigger in yielding. It’s up to you how much you can invest in Bitcoin that will be profitable. Invest when the value goes down and then wait for the moment when price goes up then there will be more chances of earning
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

There is no minimum money you can invest in Bitcoin. You can invest any amount of money in Bitcoin. Not an obligation to buy a whole Bitcoin but you can also buy in fractions. A little money if invested guides you to learn about the market phases and the tricks to modify your behavior in response to the crash. I think conducive is Associate in Nursing unsafe form of studying method, that's the rationale it's fitting to place resources into a total the we will stand to free
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

In this crypto without investing it is not possible for us to earn the huge amount. In every investment there is risk involved in it without taking any chances it is not possible for us to make money. In the new generation of technology crypto currency are now trending in social media or they called it online job. But some of them are only a scam only rare crypto are really exist
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

This thing is simple. You only need to invest in bitcoin with your current economics. There is no minimum or maximum concept when investing in bitcoin.
I only advise you not to take all your money or property to invest in bitcoin because the investment will be risky.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

There are so people too who don’t have any problem with this capital but some might have. And this is often said that don’t just worry about capital. It can be any, rather focus on what are the facts and figures that you must have to follow to make this capital bigger in yielding. It’s up to you how much you can invest in Bitcoin that will be profitable. Invest when the value goes down and then wait for the moment when price goes up then there will be more chances of earning
Investing in bitcoins is a very effective investment in the cryptocurrency market because it is generally stable and does not go away like other worthless coins. I think investors should have a strategy for allocating capital to invest and should spend 40% to buy bitcoin, which is a necessary reserve.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:48:10 PM

As much as you can afford. I believe in bitcoin and it's capacity to grow. I usually use it as my hedge fund.

Yes, I agree. In investment, you can invest as much as you want, it all depends on your strategy. If you want to earn a big profit, then go for a big investment but be sure to follow the correct and right strategies so you wont regret in the future.
There is no minimum amount you can invest in Bitcoin. You can invest almost any amount you want. You can buy a fraction of Bitcoin as well. Buying a fraction gives you exposure to the market and helps you for the next intake in the market. Besides, this is the beauty of the technology that gives you the freedom to invest any amount in the market and earn from the comfort of your home.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

In my own opinion now is the right time to invest in bitcoin because its very cheap it is worth it to invest because we now that this coin has a potential and I know that i can earn x20 base on my investment
For me buying one bitcoin is really enough as invesmet and right now the value of bitcoin is very stable at $7500 so my advice you should buy now atleast one bitcoin because the price now is really cheap but have a chance to pump very high this year.
lagreuze

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

Without a doubt, cryptocurrency investment is extremely high risk. Even if you only put money into bitcoin, the most reputable cryptocurrency around, you’re still investing into experimental technology. And most of those ICOs? In the increasingly hyper-competitive cryptocurrency space, expecting that 9 in 10 projects will fail is probably on the low end. Sure, that single project that does explode in value could make up for the other 9 failures. However, this assumes that you’d have enough time (and luck) to find that needle in a haystack (or that you’re diversified enough).
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:31:21 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

It depends on the performance and movement of bitcoin in the market. But now buying one bitcoin is a very good investment because it's value now is still low value but when it pumps again it's value will rise again and if you sell your one btc you will get a huge return.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

It is not really enough to find money for the investment because you have to have free time for that too. You need time to research about a coin you are going to invest in and constantly monitor the market after that.
Well if you have a a lot of money my advice is you should invest atleast $15k so you can able to have 2bitcoin and investing in bitcoin when the price is low is a wise strategy and i am sure that the value of 1 bitcoin in the future can be $50k.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
admtall

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:50:33 PM

It is not really enough to find money for the investment because you have to have free time for that too. You need time to research about a coin you are going to invest in and constantly monitor the market after that.
Well if you have a a lot of money my advice is you should invest atleast $15k so you can able to have 2bitcoin and investing in bitcoin when the price is low is a wise strategy and i am sure that the value of 1 bitcoin in the future can be $50k.
Bitcoin is a risky investment but very profitable most especially for longterm. Only invest what you can afford to lose and before you invest in bitcoin search and study first how bitcoin works.
pennisond

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

Let me just cut to the chase: there is not one answer to this question which will be appropriate for everyone. If you’re a Russian oligarch sitting on a couple of billion dollars, then it’d be pretty stupid to bet everything on cryptocurrency. But if you’re a young millennial with just a few thousand pounds? Maybe betting everything you have makes sense.
espicabled

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Most well-known from his time at Facebook, Chamath Palihapitiya has repeatedly recommended (e.g., here and here) that everyone should put about 1% of their investment capital into bitcoin. The crux of his argument is that bitcoin is uncorrelated with traditional assets classes (e.g., stocks), and will, therefore, serve as a hedge against the “autocratic regimes and banking infrastructure that we know is corrosive”.
utch1son

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Tom Lee is the co-founder of Fundstrat and is endlessly bullish about bitcoin. In this presentation at the Upfront Summit (previously mentioned in this post), Tom Lee highlights that top cryptocurrencies have an “uncorrelated alpha” which is the “holy grail of portfolio allocation”. Translated, this means that cryptocurrencies are not correlated with other asset classes (e.g., stocks)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: