Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

Still, cryptocurrency has many of all the opportunities not only the investing option. If you are afraid or something to invest, you always can start from bounties from exchanging tokens to bitcoin or whatever else in order to get it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
everythingforsale

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:11:16 PM

Each person has a different amount of capital, so how much you should invest, not to worry and worry about the investment of others, but in my opinion between savings and the beginning You should choose 30% savings and 70% investment.
It is good also the 80% 20% system. I personally use the 2nd. I live off on my 80% of earnings. And I use my 20% of earnings strictly to invest. By doing that I always have some money to go for crypto.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

Each person has a different amount of capital, so how much you should invest, not to worry and worry about the investment of others, but in my opinion between savings and the beginning You should choose 30% savings and 70% investment.
There is not such a fixed amount of money to invest in bitcoin, but if you have good experience in trading then investing a good amount of money in bitcoin can be profitable and can also reduce the risk of losing your money, because you can recover your lost if you have a good backup and may have a good strategy of investing your money.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I'm sure we will not invest too much capital in bitcoin, bitcoin prices are going down sharply throughout the days so to be able to trade successfully at this time is very hard, bitcoin prices will be able to You will lose a lot at any time and you will lose a lot of money if you invest long term. I will buy bitcoin when bitcoin price to $ 5300 and will spend small capital to invest.

financialgoal

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:30:05 PM

I think you can invest in any amount, if you are a beginner then you can start with a small amount first to learn so you will not lose too much if you fail and you can learn from your experience
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

With the case of Bitcoin, I think you should start not less than from $500 come on because it is like the more or less significant Amount to invest.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Investing on cryptocurrency should be always based on how excess capital or income you have because in this way you can still have a backup when cryptocurrency failes in the future.

Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

first you learn to be able to benefit from the capital you have after that if you are able to master and have the expertise to trade then you can increase the capital you have it seems for beginners as you have to invest in bitcoin just a bit
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

Planning is really necessary for you to create decision wisely, you can avoid of losing your money by creating a plan. You should first prioritize all of your expenses before making investment with bitcoins.
Correct, before you make any move you shoul think it first, plan how you will do those things. Having plans and making sure that it is working according to your plan will lessen the risk you'll take. Moreover, just invest the amount you can affor to lose, if you were hesitating to invest then try to invest a small amount first and if you were confident enough then invest bigger amount.
If you know how to handle your investment or trading process in the market and can lead your currency into a high market then you are successful and you will get profit. Furthermore if a person like this starts with huge amount and successfully leads himself into a high market then this is more profitable than normal starting amount. However it depends upon the trader or investor to keep survival.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

I think that you need to start with a minimum amount, such as $ 100, at least in order to be interesting to watch the technology
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:47:19 AM

I believe that knowledge is the first thing to get in this industry before investing. Bitcoin is surely a good investment
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:02:14 AM

Bitcoin has a good reputation in investment section.Actually,it depends on you that how much you want to invest.None can force you for doing this.If you have ability then I will suggest you to go for it.By doing this,you will be beneficial.

Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

Just invest you want to invest just trust bitcoin and believe on it just like long term investment you will see the progressive of bitcoin every year bitcoin price is high.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

How much you intend investing into bitcoin determines how much you have to invest. Getting adequate knowledge on how blockchain works is very key to succeeding in his industry. Its best to get to know how blockchain works before investing into it
KarlChappe

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

Do not invest in Bitcoin with all the money you have,just invest the money you can lose! Imagine you invest all the property you got into Bitcoin, and suddenly it dump .... Now U have notthing Undecided
richardsonj

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:43:15 PM

It depends on how much you know about the cryptocurrency market, if you are new to this game then it is better to only invest in buying half a bitcoin since 3000 USD worth of investment to start with is a safe start if you are not aware of the volatility in bitcoin and others
FLois

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:10:55 PM

I've read an interesting article about investing tools. Recommend to read https://medium.com/@mikaelaskerov/7-useful-tools-for-ico-investors-384c82e573a9
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

Investing your cash into bitcoin is no uncertainty something worth being thankful for to do and that if your mange to deal with the things betterly, at that point you will likewise have the capacity to make some great winning as a result of it and that your fantasies of getting more extravagant may likewise work out as expected. You should be particularly cautious while choosing the venture sum and that you require not contribute more than your own particular limit.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Right now the situation is very tight. Check interesting upcoming ICOs, f.e, Kelvin blockchain, google it, analyze and if everything OK then invest in. Wink
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

I think that at this point we should not invest too much into bitcoin, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run so bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall deep from hour to late. 2018. Bitcoins are spending the entire crypto market and so I only invest 40% of my assets in bitcoin and break them down into batch investments. I only invest in short-term and really btcoin prices are fluctuating in a very large amplitude and difficult to guess.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: