Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 4546 times)
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

investing in bitcoin is the safest and has no major risk, because bitcoin will continue to move to high positions. but for beginners no matter how much capital is used to invest in bitcoin it can be an initial benefit for the owners and certainly bitcoin is good to do as an initial investment.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcointarget

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:21:51 AM

Just as much as you can invest without cutting your daily ration and everyday needs, we possess an unbelievable possibility to create our wealth for future and we should use it lively.

Investment in bitcoin is actually not something to be measured with the amount of money. It's more like adapting the idea of blockchain. Even $100 or more, this doesn't change the fact that you trust in bitcoin.

So there is no fixed amount you should invest in bitcoin. This is up to your financial situation.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:36:48 AM

There are alot of others kind of investment that has lower risk than Bitcoin, like stocks, gold, insurance but all these asset not possible to offer high profit just like Bitcoin. So in my opinion the portfolio of investment in Bitcoin according to level risk that ready to take and the target return. Iam personally put money about 20% in crypto.

ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:48:32 AM

It doesn't important how much money will you invest on it because any amount will do as long as it is enough to cover the quantity you want. The question is how much risk are you willing to take? Yes blockchain technology are really game changer but if you look at how volatile the market is, better to think again.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

50 percent of my portfolio is bitcoin. I consider this a less risky investment than any other projects
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

I have invested in bitcoin $ 550, the price has fallen very much and I have lost a lot, but I still hope that soon the price will rise again.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Investing in bitcoin whatever currency nations you are came from, I think this will depend on how long you are willing to give risk on this business. Because in this field of business dude, you must invest or buy what you can afford to loose anyway.  Especially now, we are on stage of bearish or downfall market.
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:31:36 PM

I think that one monthly salary can be invested in cryptocurrencies, because this small amount can give a huge profit in the future
SubZer0

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

A very common phrase that we hear in crypto's world is "Only Invest What You Are Comfortable Losing"  This number can very widely for different people and people seldom lose sight of it when they are getting crazy gains. Crypto investing is not what it used to be, at least not since December . People are now seriously understanding the meaning of this phrase.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

I agree with you. If you look at the chart of bitcoin price movement from the very beginning of its appearance, we will see that the growth of Its price always exceeds the fall. Bitcoin has a great prospect and it will grow to its full mining.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

Currently I am moving my BTC through the other altcoins. So I choose other coin I always see higher profits when holding BTC or ETH.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:03:48 PM

In my opinion, if you are a millionaire who doesn't need to worry much about daily spending, then you can safely do only crypto currencies. But if you have to think about daily spending, about how to have money for daily needs, for family and vacation, then you can’t completely devote yourself to crypto trading. Of course there are excellent traders who consistently earn in any market. But the majority of those present at the forum are ordinary people. And, for example now, it is difficult for them to earn. Therefore, I would recommend not losing touch with the real world and not giving up your main job, which consistently brings money for daily expenses to life. Crypto currencies can act as additional income.
Yes, with the blockchain technology, we will increasingly encounter in everyday life. But don't overestimate its real value for everyday life. Blockchain will not work well everywhere. This technology is good for crypto currencies.
So don't lose your head!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
deppil

Activity: 1008

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:17:00 AM

I think it is depens on how much money that you have. So you can invest how much that you want and now the price of bitcoin is growing up. So if you invest now it will get a hope to get a big profit
Thats right. allocation of funds for investment must be adjusted to the financial capabilities that you have. then you have to make your
own financial management how much money you can invest and don't forget to give a limit according to you can afford to lose
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:43:12 AM

To those  who have never invested in anything except crypto.  Learn TA.  Never put all your eggs in one basket.  Just because something is on sale or lower than what you paid for doesn't mean it is a bargain. In speculative investments, gamble your OWN money that you can afford to lose.
Invest time to learn and research so you can invest right with your hard earn money.

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

To those  who have never invested in anything except crypto.  Learn TA.  Never put all your eggs in one basket.  Just because something is on sale or lower than what you paid for doesn't mean it is a bargain. In speculative investments, gamble your OWN money that you can afford to lose.
Invest time to learn and research so you can invest right with your hard earn money.
I agree , Many traders buys at the dump , but in the current market we are having now it is just going low , dumping every coins we are having because of the panic of the market. Many of us lose profits because of our trust in the market that it will regain its old prices , but in the end it just keep going down.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

Of course you invest a lot or at least in bitcoin depending on how much you want to buy it yourself. buy enough bitcoin and invest long-term and the rest to buy other coins for the short term so that we can still profit.
Cliarbikr

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

When investing in cryptocurrency, it is very important to correctly determine the entry point into this market. A lot of people bought Bitcoin in December 2017, I want to get rich, but they didn’t even correctly evaluate their risks.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Morpexmorpex

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

bokser

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

investing in bitcoin is necessary of course but with extreme caution...first, we need to think 100000 times before doing it in 2018, it did not work and a Navara and many lost exchanges(

Arthurian60

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:26:28 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is a good idea. Currently the value of Bitcoin is down and new investors are trooping in to invest. There is no fixed price to invest in Bitcoin. You can invest any amount you can forfeit in case of any unforeseen occurrence.
LOLpenguin
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

I like crypto podcasts...

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

it all depends how much money you have and how much money you can afford to lose

also thing to consider is that when investing long-term, this money will be unavailable for you to use for at least a year

i mean you can use it, but there is no point to invest it long-term then

◄◄◄ Love the Crypto and Blockchain Talk podcast - listen here: www.cryptoandblockchaintalk.com ►►►

◄◄◄ LOL, funny crypto cover - "That's Not My Coin" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw ►►►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: