Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 12:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARROUND: breakthrough advertising and communication platform in AR  (Read 34168 times)
Ramir

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:25:32 AM

Our main competitors in the ICO space are projects planning to sell virtual land such as Arcona, Spheroid and Mark.Space. One common denominator across all projects is the desire to commercialize augmented reality through the introduction of advertising space and the subsequent lease and sale of AR inventory. However, rather than creating geographically fixed AR zones, or encourage an AR land grab, ARROUND is first and foremost building a platform for people, where it will be able to use the dynamics of viral marketing in order to attract a worldwide userbase and keep them engaged via the ability to create their own AR experiences, make new friends and keep in touch with their existing network. ARROUND will integrate with the world’s most popular social networks in order to drive user acquisition as well as through special promotions, features and urban quests.

ARRROUND is focused on providing an augmented reality application that provides real world functionality, and rewards the user not only in tokens but also through enhancing their lives in measurable ways.

ARROUND has many competitive advantages and is a more advanced platform. ARROUND is a strong team able to achieve any goals set for it.

I agree with you. ARROUND has already proven its ability to cope with difficulties. In such a short period of time, ARROUND has become a community-recognized promising company with an interesting work product.

I am very glad that I have invested in this team. Even despite the difficulties in the world of cryptocurrency, this project was still able to get recognition among the promise.

The world of cryptocurrency often has difficulty. BUT it does not make him less attractive for people who understand the events taking place inside the crypto community.
Any fall in cryptocurrency prices should be taken as an opportunity to purchase a lot of promising coins at a bargain price.

Some people cease to be interested in cryptocurrency due to the large amount of insider information. Without having any knowledge, such people undertake to invest in the project, even without studying them. Trying to trade on exchanges. And in the end they become victims of fraudsters, or simply lose their money. Without mastering a certain knowledge base, it is impossible to earn money on the cryptocurrency market. And many people, even without trying to understand it, are abandoning cryptocurrency, leaving the industry forever and believing that we are just a bunch of scammers.
Ramir

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

Our main competitors in the ICO space are projects planning to sell virtual land such as Arcona, Spheroid and Mark.Space. One common denominator across all projects is the desire to commercialize augmented reality through the introduction of advertising space and the subsequent lease and sale of AR inventory. However, rather than creating geographically fixed AR zones, or encourage an AR land grab, ARROUND is first and foremost building a platform for people, where it will be able to use the dynamics of viral marketing in order to attract a worldwide userbase and keep them engaged via the ability to create their own AR experiences, make new friends and keep in touch with their existing network. ARROUND will integrate with the world’s most popular social networks in order to drive user acquisition as well as through special promotions, features and urban quests.

ARRROUND is focused on providing an augmented reality application that provides real world functionality, and rewards the user not only in tokens but also through enhancing their lives in measurable ways.

ARROUND has many competitive advantages and is a more advanced platform. ARROUND is a strong team able to achieve any goals set for it.

I agree with you. ARROUND has already proven its ability to cope with difficulties. In such a short period of time, ARROUND has become a community-recognized promising company with an interesting work product.

I am very glad that I have invested in this team. Even despite the difficulties in the world of cryptocurrency, this project was still able to get recognition among the promise.

The world of cryptocurrency often has difficulty. BUT it does not make him less attractive for people who understand the events taking place inside the crypto community.
Any fall in cryptocurrency prices should be taken as an opportunity to purchase a lot of promising coins at a bargain price.

Everything I said above is the fundamental reason for any hard times in the cryptocurrency market. The outflow of capital, provoked by the fact that some people are looking for easy wealth, but can not achieve it.

As for insider information on the cryptocurrency market, I even like this kind of trading. When you constantly follow the news of cryptocurrency, then you begin to understand where the news is true, and where it is just someone's crumbled trick. Using this knowledge, you can earn.

Now is a great time to invest in projects. ARROUND is an excellent choice for increasing your own capital.
Ramir

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:30:16 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

✔ Presale USD 1 million - reached
✔ Softcap USD 5 million - reached
🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 The price of 1 ARR = US $0.035
🔹 Additional 5% discount will be offered for purchases over 10 ETH
🔹 Extra 30% bonus

👉🏻 Join at https://arround.io

Good luck! I believe that in the remaining time you will collect a good amount! There is no more interesting project on the market than ARROUND! Investors will definitely appreciate you.

ARROUND already has significant partnership agreements with a number of strong companies. Digital technology is always popular with people. I am confident in the success of ARROUND.

I agree. In the era of digitalization, the most popular and significant are the breakthroughs in the areas related to digital technology)
Augmented reality is much easier to use than virtual reality. For full interaction with virtual reality, you need expensive equipment, and for interaction with augmented reality, you only need a smartphone or tablet. Nowadays, without such gadgets, most of humanity does not do.

Augmented reality is much more spectacular than even virtual reality. You are given the opportunity to see and interact with information that is not originally part of the world. Agree that it is intriguing.
Ramir

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:32:44 AM

Any difficulties are meant to make us stronger. Similarly, ARROUND, having gone through many problems associated with low market activity, did not give up and became much stronger, more experienced and more self-confident. I do not doubt the abilities of these guys. Therefore, I bought their tokens.
Rasmus_hunter

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:33:46 AM

Any difficulties are meant to make us stronger. Similarly, ARROUND, having gone through many problems associated with low market activity, did not give up and became much stronger, more experienced and more self-confident. I do not doubt the abilities of these guys. Therefore, I bought their tokens.

also believe that only really interesting and strong projects are able to gain recognition of the community under the current market conditions. ARROUND has proven its reliability.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

Good luck! I believe that in the remaining time you will collect a good amount! There is no more interesting project on the market than ARROUND! Investors will definitely appreciate you.

ARROUND already has significant partnership agreements with a number of strong companies. Digital technology is always popular with people. I am confident in the success of ARROUND.

I agree. In the era of digitalization, the most popular and significant are the breakthroughs in the areas related to digital technology)
Augmented reality is much easier to use than virtual reality. For full interaction with virtual reality, you need expensive equipment, and for interaction with augmented reality, you only need a smartphone or tablet. Nowadays, without such gadgets, most of humanity does not do.

Augmented reality is much more spectacular than even virtual reality. You are given the opportunity to see and interact with information that is not originally part of the world. Agree that it is intriguing.

Augmented reality made a great impression even during its use in the gaming industry. Now, ARROUND has developed this idea and stepped far forward, introducing augmented reality as an advanced marketing tool.
Rasmus_hunter

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:40:22 AM

Everything I said above is the fundamental reason for any hard times in the cryptocurrency market. The outflow of capital, provoked by the fact that some people are looking for easy wealth, but can not achieve it.

As for insider information on the cryptocurrency market, I even like this kind of trading. When you constantly follow the news of cryptocurrency, then you begin to understand where the news is true, and where it is just someone's crumbled trick. Using this knowledge, you can earn.

Now is a great time to invest in projects. ARROUND is an excellent choice for increasing your own capital.

This is a really big problem for the cryptocurrency market. People tried to earn money and without thinking - they threw themselves into an unsteady cryptocurrency world. Lack of understanding of the market quickly deprived many of them of money.
But the success of ARROUND can inspire a lot of people.
tanya_2017

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

The platform will release its own token, the ARR, to support all transactions within the platform, with blockchain warranting the intellectual property and privacy rights as well as the commercial interests of all the involved parties.
tanya_2017

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

That's the correct thread to see the latest updates from the bounty but I don't see the latest update on Week 8 (15.10-21.10) and now it's almost entering week 9.
It's hard to say but I don't know when the Arround project will release its first products to community.
I said this simply because it is really hard to assess exactly the true potential, and intrinsic value of projects simply based on the Whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
In my point of view, the first products will give us better overview about potential of projects, and the professionality, capability of teams.

With this in mind, the development team should make something new to attract investors or other people to understand this project. All teams must be active.

I think that the service offered by the team of this project is in itself a new one on the market. I think they should focus on the technical side of the issue and try to bring to the market an example of how their product works. Coming up with something new will now be just a waste of time.

They should have thought about it well to make the development of the project they will make and the benefits that can be obtained by everyone who is interested in this project.

http://cointoday.co.kr/2018/11/01/유니레버-scania-campari-등의-글로벌기업이-arround의-증강현실에-참

The service offered by ARROUND is an advantage in itself. Advertising of this kind will be in great demand, because it will impress people. Potential buyers and users of goods and services.

It's a good thing to make a number of teratrik people from this project and hopefully many investors to buy this type of tokens from this project to make a profit for everyone here.

I do not promise benefits to all. But I am sure that the benefits of token holders ARROUND!

I am confident in my investments. I checked everything several times before investing in Arround. I am sure that this project is waiting for a resounding success.
tanya_2017

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

That's the correct thread to see the latest updates from the bounty but I don't see the latest update on Week 8 (15.10-21.10) and now it's almost entering week 9.
It's hard to say but I don't know when the Arround project will release its first products to community.
I said this simply because it is really hard to assess exactly the true potential, and intrinsic value of projects simply based on the Whitepaper, roadmap, etc.
In my point of view, the first products will give us better overview about potential of projects, and the professionality, capability of teams.

With this in mind, the development team should make something new to attract investors or other people to understand this project. All teams must be active.

I think that the service offered by the team of this project is in itself a new one on the market. I think they should focus on the technical side of the issue and try to bring to the market an example of how their product works. Coming up with something new will now be just a waste of time.

They should have thought about it well to make the development of the project they will make and the benefits that can be obtained by everyone who is interested in this project.

http://cointoday.co.kr/2018/11/01/유니레버-scania-campari-등의-글로벌기업이-arround의-증강현실에-참

The service offered by ARROUND is an advantage in itself. Advertising of this kind will be in great demand, because it will impress people. Potential buyers and users of goods and services.

It's a good thing to make a number of teratrik people from this project and hopefully many investors to buy this type of tokens from this project to make a profit for everyone here.

We all want it. I am sure that ARROUND will do my best to ensure that project tokens receive as many people as possible.
In the digital age, it is most profitable to invest in digital technologies.
tanya_2017

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

Wow! Well said! Your words gave me even more motivation not to sell project tokens for as long as possible. I am sure that very soon they will be given a good price for them!
tanya_2017

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:55:57 AM

Some people cease to be interested in cryptocurrency due to the large amount of insider information. Without having any knowledge, such people undertake to invest in the project, even without studying them. Trying to trade on exchanges. And in the end they become victims of fraudsters, or simply lose their money. Without mastering a certain knowledge base, it is impossible to earn money on the cryptocurrency market. And many people, even without trying to understand it, are abandoning cryptocurrency, leaving the industry forever and believing that we are just a bunch of scammers.

You're right. A big role is played by the awareness of people and their understanding of the nature of the phenomenon in which they are interested. If people tried to study the information first, and only then tried to invest and trade, the popularity of cryptocurrencies would be much greater.
terraminer_io

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

The popularity of a coin is determined by the trust in this coin community. And the trust of a crypto community is often determined by the technology behind this coin.
The technology behind ARROUND is an interesting, modern, innovative, popular and profitable. This fact  allows us to believe in the success of this project.

Agreed with you. Digital technology is in the minds of many people. This is really a modern gold mine. Only people owning a new innovative technology can be on the crest of a wave in a timely market.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

After the legislative bodies begin to regulate the cryptocurrency market, the capitalization of cryptocurrencies will increase significantly. many large players will come to the market.
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

🔥 Main Sale🔥
⚡15.09.2018 – 15.11.2018

🔛 Hardcap USD 30 million

🔹 Extra 30% bonus

We all wish you good sales and look forward to the successful development of the project! We are very pleased with your current success and we will believe in you in the future!
terraminer_io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:11:28 AM

Augmented reality (AR) is the integration of digital information with the user’s environment in real time. Unlike virtual reality (VR), which creates a totally artificial environment, augmented reality uses the existing environment and overlays new information on top of it.

Marketing based on this technology will bring much more benefits than all the currently known methods of promotion.
PumpMasterok

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

Unlike AR, virtual reality (VR) completely replaces the vision of the real world. In order to enter virtual reality, the user needs to wear a helmet and stay in a special room, while augmented reality is created in the real world and complements it. In this sense, augmented reality is a mobile technology that can be freely used to enhance existing real world activities, wherever they are.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:35:42 AM

Unlike AR, virtual reality (VR) completely replaces the vision of the real world. In order to enter virtual reality, the user needs to wear a helmet and stay in a special room, while augmented reality is created in the real world and complements it. In this sense, augmented reality is a mobile technology that can be freely used to enhance existing real world activities, wherever they are.

Augmented reality does have a number of advantages over virtual reality. Using these features, ARROUND has developed a product that can completely change the view on marketing in the modern world.
Xena_Xena
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

Augmented reality (AR) is the integration of digital information with the user’s environment in real time. Unlike virtual reality (VR), which creates a totally artificial environment, augmented reality uses the existing environment and overlays new information on top of it.

Marketing based on this technology will bring much more benefits than all the currently known methods of promotion.

It really is. Vivid images of augmented reality excite the imagination and are remembered much better than the picture on the banner, which is far from everyone will look.
ARround Team

Activity: 538

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

Thank you everyone for your support! We really appreciate this!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: