Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:18:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you long term or short term?  (Read 3571 times)
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

I am prefering  in mid to long term mostly. But it all depends on the portfolio, what goals do you pursue. And on the basis of this you will understand what strategy you should follow. In the long term, the probability of loss is less than in the short term..
Krissmak

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:11 AM

I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I am long terms on solid projects.  i.e

CommerceBlock, it's first ICO with a BIP, CommerceBlock is building a second layer network over public blockchains to provide financial and commercial banking services. CommerceBlock have already established partners in trade finance, real estate and hedge funds. checkout the website for more info

https://www.commerceblock.com/
https://t.me/@commerceblock

I hold short terms on 'sell the news'

TRX
XVG
LSK
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:07:45 AM

I'm not good enough of a trader to actively trade this market, so I'm in for the long until the trend turns.
Sometimes I try to gain some percentage on a short trade, just to keep sharp. So my choise is that. If u don't know technical analysis , long term or mid term is good to invest.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

I am a complete long term holder of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin. This is one area of investment that has given me good returns. As far as I have seen, very huge percentage of people that did long term investment have made good profit. I will advice a long-term investment in bitcoin as this has minimal risk. My target now is the year end.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

For now, I will take long-term steps to keep my investment intact. I will hold on much longer because I believe the market price increase will be much higher than it is today. So I will get the maximum benefit.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

Hello community, as for me, i dont know. Its depend on coins and main  project's target. First I observe. But there are more longn-time investments in my case
While there are without a doubt a lot of short term opportunities to invest in this market I really do not like the idea of having to check my investments every single day or even every hour, that will be too taxing for me and even a waste of time that is why prefer to invest for the long term, because I am a very patient person so I do not have a problem holding for a long time.
Wild_Hermit

Activity: 179
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:14:28 AM

I am often a HOLD investor.
Those tokens that I get with Bounty are sold partially.
I have a team of traders who constantly trade.
We work together. Fundamental and Technical Analysis.
Here is the key to success.
Todychopper77

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

short term is better, if the project is a scam someone is not too disappointed, in contrast to long term if too long to make people easily bored especially if the project is a scam it will be very, very disappointed
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:20:13 AM

Any investment long term is good for more profits. Because short term investment are not worth compare to long term. The future of bitcoin is very bright and it seems the market is going to recover soon like last year. Buy bitxoin at low price and hold it for long-term till the price of bitcoin is high. Watch the coinmarketcap for price variations you know whether it is going to high or low. According to that you decide to sell or hold the bitcoin.
What is your reference to use to compare short term is not worth compare with long term?
In this case, i like oing both where i can do short first then if the price down too low then i can hold it. I can combine the advantage of both type holding. So i think both are worth.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:10:40 AM

History shows that only those who always take it earn more. Often people like to be high. This will lose a lot. It's easy to be covered. I have confidence in BTC. Just take it
It's like a way to take a chance. Mathematically, investing in Bitcoin can be done in the short term and in the long run. I always think every time is the right thing and most important that I can take momentum in every decision I take. When I make a profit on short-term investments I will be grateful and when I get a profit in investing in the long run then I will be grateful too. Never give up and assume every result we get is a guidance.
Short or long term is not the matter but most likely for momentum when we buy or sell the coin.
Imagine if the price already get 100% profit just in one day and your plan is long term for 1 year. Will you hold it till 1 year or sell it soon and get 100% profit? For me i will sell it. I am not it will be always up or down deep after 100% .
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

you should make sure your target is how many% of the increase in a coin. if your target is too big I'm not sure you can wait for it ..
better to play in the short term with careful consideration. if you are an expert in coin trading then you will get rich quicker in the short term compared to long term
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:46 AM

My advice waits for the price to rise and from the increase, you count the benefits.
If you already have a large enough profit from the initial purchase then sell it, because this is the best moment to sell it. Because I prefer short-term investment.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:23:26 AM

It depend on the coins i am holding because we have to adjust yourself according to market we have to sell them. We have differentiated all the coin in our portfolios short term and long terms, according to plan we have to sell the short terms coin for profit. for long terms coin, we have to hold the coin price increases.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:52:50 AM

Trade is long-term easier, you only need to have a much stronger endurance. With short-term trading, you can put a lot of mistakes and completely lose your capital, of course, still depends on how much a person is greedy. Especially greedy often remain with nothing.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I think it really depends on the coin . Here's an example ,   What if you just make an expected price about a particular coin but after  a month or so it doesn't even hit your expected price and the opportunity to earn a great profit is gone because of that. But for me, setting some target price is better than just selling whenever the price goes up but you need to consider if your coin can achieved those value.
Baltior

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

Allways HODL. You can buy some crypto and forget it. Good luck

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:45:07 AM

If you want to get the maximum profit you have to choose long term .. but it all depends on the plan or strategy you have because there is also suddenly Selling it because of the need, because we do not impose the wishes of the person or Know the real needs of others .. and choose your long term requires patience and mental strength to avoid and be tempted or panicked when the market situation goes up or down because you are just waiting for the right time to make big profits.
katyam

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:52:26 AM

Ha мoй взгляд лyчшe кoмбиниpoвaть, чтo-тo дepжaть нa дoлгocpoк, a чacть тopгoвaть нa биpжe пo кpaткocpoчнoмy или cpeднecpoчнoм y плaнy.
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:21:54 PM

for now I've been holding some of my coins for long term because it`s still the best way to earn profits. There r some coins that r good for long term investment like BTC, ETH and LTC. Before buying a coin, it's better to research it first and find out if that coin have the really good potential to give u profit in the long term. If u have some significant funds for long term investment then buy not just a single coin, but some another potential coins.
sureshotcoin

Activity: 129

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:23:49 PM

I would like to divide my investment into both long term as well as short term.

I like keeping some of the amount to trade in the long term and partial amount for short term and sometimes if I am sure of what I am doing to do some day-trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: