Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:19:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you long term or short term?  (Read 3571 times)
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

it seems that I prefer to do long-term trading because with long-term trading in coin that has limited coin like bitcoin and some other coin that has a supply limit it is very good because you have to be sure every year surely the coin price will be very expensive.
Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

Actually it all depends on ourselves, but if I am in your current position then I will act according to the principle or firm attitude that I have applied myself by selling it on high, but I do not use the limit.
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

I prefer to invest long term, and when I see good market and big increases, then I sell for buying lowest price. This is very good strategy for me and I suggest to everybody this.

teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:08:30 AM

I'm a long term hodler and its a bit tiring to see the that red days are still in. I've been waiting for the green days to come since I only felt those greens during the month of May. Its too risky that I need to look at my investments all the time to keep me on the track of the prices. No matter how down the market is, I will keep hodling my coins because when the recovery period comes, time to get rid off those small time tokens.
kaushiks093

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

As an investor, you'll probably need a mix of long-term and short-term investment . By knowing the differences between these two categories, you should have a good idea of what to expect from your investments — and this knowledge can help you make those choices that are right for you.

I always prefer to invest long term, and when I see good market and huge increases, then I sell for buying lowest price. This is very good strategy for me and I suggest to everybody this.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:51:00 AM

I am a long-term investment. I think the cryptocurrency market may not be ideal in the short term. I think it will start to rise at the end of the year, so I will invest long-term, and short-term investment does not make sense.

SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

I am dividing my portfolio into 3 sections (ICOs, short-term, and long-term). ICOs in bear market seems to do well in the first day/week which make a good flip and take the initial investment bag into the another ICO. My short term usually about positive news or TA. My long term about projects I believe in and I accumulate each time they drop.
abc_crypt

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

At first I was fond of day trading and was a short-term investor, but now I realized that long-term investments suit me much more. With long-term investments, there is free time for other matters and this is the main plus.
cellflash

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:41:01 PM

I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I think I'm a long term when it comes to trading.. For now, I'm doing the same thing that you do.. I trade my my coin and buy other altcoin and wait the value of the coin to increase and sell some of it in a higher price..😉
The only risk is that when the time comes that the coin we are holding will be unvalued.. But it will not happen..😊
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

I'm investing base on my capacity and it can be in a short term if I need money. Although I prefer to hold it longer once I see a good future on my token.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

I am going to be in here for a long term, just like i have been doing during the last few years (i am on this forum since 2012) and it has always been exactly like that, you can not expext to be rich in less than a few years from investing on crypto
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

well looking at the current market trend long term investment is the best idea. just buy the coins at lower price and forget them for few months. It is important to invest in potential coins. Market will take some time in readjusting it self so short term investment in my opinion is a waste of time and money because you can never get enough profit.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:31:13 PM

At the moment, I do not buy coins for long-term storage because the market continues to fall. I think that there is no logic in such a purchase because in a few months you will see big losses.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

short-term investments have made me feel very tired . i am always worried about its price falling . i look at the price of it every day . now , i plan to invest some coins for a long time . they are bitcoin , eos , ontology .

You have to have a lot of time to be a short-term investor or a so-called day trader. I prefer to invest in the most stable altcoins and hold them for long.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

I am going to be in here for a long term, just like i have been doing during the last few years (i am on this forum since 2012) and it has always been exactly like that, you can not expext to be rich in less than a few years from investing on crypto

I determined long-term investment from the early days of entering this market because it suited my ability and condition. Long-term investment gives me more time to do other things than just constantly watching the candlestick charts and the market fluctuations of hours ahead of the computer.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

short-term investments have made me feel very tired . i am always worried about its price falling . i look at the price of it every day . now , i plan to invest some coins for a long time . they are bitcoin , eos , ontology .

You have to have a lot of time to be a short-term investor or a so-called day trader. I prefer to invest in the most stable altcoins and hold them for long.
I fully agree with you that it is much easier to store longer, because we all expect in the long term to increase the market price for all coins. Thus, you can not follow the market and the schedule of falling and rising prices, but just wait for a certain period to get your profit.
nysefloortrader

Activity: 322

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

i remember someone saying trader bitcoin, so i hodl'ed

in the end, i just bought and went out and lived my life, and sort of forgot I owned them.

3 years later I had amassed $163,444 in btc, and now diversifited that.

HODL will always be better than daytrading, and doing silly things.

altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

I'm investing base on my capacity and it can be in a short term if I need money. Although I prefer to hold it longer once I see a good future on my token.

That's what i am doing too. As long as i can see a good opportunity to sell my crypto assets at high price, i will sell it most especially that the market is always falling rather than rising. But as to bitcoin and ethereum, i am really holding them for long term.

viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:35:37 AM

Trading on a short term basis is very advantageous since you can alter and manipulate your investment to different kind of cryptocurrency. What i am doing now is just a simple holding of coin and waiting game wherein I would sell my tokens when the price reach to a satisfying market profits.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

I am trading once in a while because I have coins in exchanges. Sometimes I buy and just wait the coin to go up in value before I sell, of course I know it is in dip. Now, which is better, set it to your expected price so that when it hit you sold? O wait for the price to go up and sell even if it did not reach yet to your  target price? Thanks.

I prefer long term over short term. Most of my coins are in my portfolio for long term plans. But still, you have to consider which coins are good for long term or short term. The top coins that are already expensive and have already grown in value exponentially will have to take time before increasing again. New coins are perfect for short term because there are more chances of stronger pumps.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: