Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

Of course cardano slowly grows for example today by six percent, but I think this is not enough, because this will simply not be enough.

Cardano grows but why are you criticising the growth of cardanio on here? You do realise the growth of cardano has nothing to do with traxia though the reverse is true
Excuse me, please. I did not try to criticize Cardano, and I just expressed my opinion, because criticism is not the main thing nowadays.

I'm just pointing out how people commenting here are completely confusing the fact that TMT is NOT cardano, it's just dependant on Cardano and thats all
Calm down guys, Traxia is definitely not Cardano. We are just being confused since alot of members are thinking that they are just 1 project.

Yes, they are different. Traxia will be just merge with Cardano to give more support and investors. Thete are also other reasons. This is for the good of the project also.
Which information about Traxia will be jest merge with Cardano? Where you collect this? I don't think so. I think Traxia will have their individual roadmap, and have their own strategist, their own developing.
Well, I think that everyone has his own opinion and it will not always agree with the opinion of the majority, and in general this project is not bad.

Yeah, it's good to hear that traxia is really doing good. Cardano hub won't invest in projects that don't sees a high potential in future. In It's stand right now Hopefully there is more investor will invest in traxia and will be a huge success in future. Let's just continue support the project unitl the end of ICO and reach in different exchange sites.
At the beginning there was no hopes since it is a first project but we can see more investors choosing Traxia as their choice and reaping through a great success with all the small positive signs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:48:51 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE! Due to a successful partnership agreement with Quark Finance: https://bit.ly/2qNTFLw
we are proud to announce that we are now able to REDUCE our #ICO HARD CAP! Learn how here: https://bit.ly/2HNK16b
Such a great news by the developer! We hope that so many investors were invested all their money to the project because of this news!
this is great news! Not only has the hard cap declined from $ 41.4 million to $ 15.1 million, but the cost of tokens has also fallen quite significantly from $ 0.15 to $ 0.05. This is a great event for developers and investors!

WOW! A great move by Traxia. This will be the move that will give big opportunity to everyone. Also many investor will now join Traxia which the cost of token had been lessen.
Really perfectly. Cooperation with any large and somehow the well-known companies in the circles will become excellent news both to team, and to community that will give a certain impetus of trust to the project.
So greats, this is the good chance for Traxia gain more growth and belief from both supporters and investors.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:52:57 PM

Of course cardano slowly grows for example today by six percent, but I think this is not enough, because this will simply not be enough.

Cardano grows but why are you criticising the growth of cardanio on here? You do realise the growth of cardano has nothing to do with traxia though the reverse is true
Excuse me, please. I did not try to criticize Cardano, and I just expressed my opinion, because criticism is not the main thing nowadays.

I'm just pointing out how people commenting here are completely confusing the fact that TMT is NOT cardano, it's just dependant on Cardano and thats all
Calm down guys, Traxia is definitely not Cardano. We are just being confused since alot of members are thinking that they are just 1 project.

Yes, they are different. Traxia will be just merge with Cardano to give more support and investors. Thete are also other reasons. This is for the good of the project also.
Which information about Traxia will be jest merge with Cardano? Where you collect this? I don't think so. I think Traxia will have their individual roadmap, and have their own strategist, their own developing.
Well, I think that everyone has his own opinion and it will not always agree with the opinion of the majority, and in general this project is not bad.
Yeah people sometimes just criticize too much i think isnt much better just to support them they have all the keys around and are doing just fine i think

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

Yeah people sometimes just criticize too much i think isnt much better just to support them they have all the keys around and are doing just fine i think

There is big difference between opinions and misunderstand ! Anyone who is saying merge with Cardano, he didn't understand what's all this about ! Cardano is like Ethereum, you can issue token, build smart contract and Dapp on their blockchain. However, unlike ethereum, Cardano has another company called Emurgo that helps projects build Dapp on Cardano's blockchain ( in Ethereum case, third parties do this and not ethereum directly ).
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

Very well designed official website of the project! The project's news is published, as well as the purpose of the project. completely has all the information about all the team's partners, and also has all the achievements of the partners. I'm sure that the team is the best and will cope with all the obstacles that will be the project.
It's a proof that the team is really doing their best to attract more people joining the project as it can really help in its field. The team and the community is really active too in promoting the project.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:19:03 AM

Very well designed official website of the project! The project's news is published, as well as the purpose of the project. completely has all the information about all the team's partners, and also has all the achievements of the partners. I'm sure that the team is the best and will cope with all the obstacles that will be the project.
It's a proof that the team is really doing their best to attract more people joining the project as it can really help in its field. The team and the community is really active too in promoting the project.

They really have a great progress since the first time that I read about this project. I think they will be able to compete in the top 100 crypto in the future.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:20:24 AM

Thats right. The team has been working continuously on this platform without slack. The team is serious, which will definitely bring a revolution in trading and help people who invested in this glorious project.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:34:18 AM

What will the project do? I still do not understand, although many times I read technical documents, except that they are connected with Cardano did not understand anything

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:31:58 AM

We all have the same rights to have our own free will to have and give our own opinions here in the community of crypto currency. Maybe there are really some people that don't see Traxia as a good and great project here, but for me, I believe in its good and nice qualities as a project that have a potential for the crypto world.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:32:04 AM

From all angles TRAXIA is a gold in the hands of those who acquire it now, so buy and hodl TRAXIA as an asset that worth treasuring because it will surely make it holders rich. Buy now mostly as the ICO price is reduce !!
I also think that now is the best thing for investments in this project. And in the future, the owner of coins will be able to get tempting dividends
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:47:23 AM

IMPORTANT NOTICE! Due to a successful partnership agreement with Quark Finance: https://bit.ly/2qNTFLw
we are proud to announce that we are now able to REDUCE our #ICO HARD CAP! Learn how here: https://bit.ly/2HNK16b
Wow, very reasonable changes, now the hard cap is more realistic and the price reduction of the coin should attract additional investors.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:58:23 AM

From all angles TRAXIA is a gold in the hands of those who acquire it now, so buy and hodl TRAXIA as an asset that worth treasuring because it will surely make it holders rich. Buy now mostly as the ICO price is reduce !!
I also think that now is the best thing for investments in this project. And in the future, the owner of coins will be able to get tempting dividends
Traxia is competing with the competitors, understanding the advanced technologies and analysing with more plans to implement all such innovative features so the workflow is satisfying many investors.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:17:26 AM

Wow, very reasonable changes, now the hard cap is more realistic and the price reduction of the coin should attract additional investors.

Yes, this good news will surely attract many investors to participate. Knowing that traxia already partnered with quark finance many people will be encourage to try this project now.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:46:25 AM

Great news to both the teams and also for the potential investors. And also congratulations on partnering and working with Quark finance. Its a big change I think. Now 80% chance that the ICO will be successful.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:16:17 AM

Traxia has now a new partnership agreement with Quark Finance and because of this they reduced their hardcap also to 15.1 Millionen USD. This is very promising that companies want a fusion with Traxia.
This is just great news! Due to its popularity which is growing every day more and more, business partners are more and more eager to join the Traxia team. What can not please us, since we support the project and the whole team from the very beginning.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

I see in the thread that Traxia will be merging with Cardano, is it true? What will happen to the project and what is the benefits of Traxia will get after merging?
It is the truth. Also full transition in a consequence to the platform cardano, ethereum something is expected I haven't pleased with the developer and they have other plans for this occasion.
Yeah, well actually we dont have enough evedince that the team cant really promote the project in social media,Maybe they need more time and perfect project strategy to gain social media popularity.I know bounties specialy signature campaign help the project popularity but lets dont forget the other way to help the project to reach success.The more way to promote the project the better.

To be honest, they are quite popular already and they have some big name investors in the market. I just hope the project increases it's following the followers influencing others to join the project!
All who have invested in this project are waiting for when it will become even larger. I do not know how the merger affects those who have coins

Well all the investors are just looking money, they just want the coin to get pumped a bit so they can dump the coin and get away with the profit

This is really happening right now, some coins survive and some didn't. But the good thing is, there are still projects that survive after mass dumping and the holders will benefited a lot.

They're surviving only that the development is just at a snails pace or nearly inactive and the volume is almost always near zero unless it's PnDed
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:38:27 AM

TRAXIA Dev Team, are really doing a great and superb work .The team no doubt are working tirelessly behind the scene. to market this unique project as we can see with the recent partnership with  Quark Finance .The strategic approach of their Marketing Team is actually playing out very well for the good of this project because this will convince investors that the project has a good Team to market it.

Yeah, I agree. The dev is really active and really serious developing this project. Because of this postive attitude a lot of investors already joined and there are still more to come.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

Great news, isn't it? I bet there will be no supporters that FUD the project because of this awesome news upcoming.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:57:34 AM

Very good new, i see more and more good signal happen with Traxia, till now, i still hope they will grow more and more not only partnership with some organizations.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: