Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132340 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:07:00 AM

I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
Actually mate, it will depends upon the devs or stop on their plans on this project since this project is in the stage of progression. Hopefully they do something attractive for the users as well as those probable investors on this project.
It's in the stage of development, so basically the devs are doing their part to develop the platform and day by day they're doing progress on the platform. It's an indication that the project is on the process of growth.

I agree, the project is in development stage so expect that there will be some issues that will occur but as time goes by I am sure that traxia will have many improvements and updates about the project.
Exactly, its a global trading platform, hiccups are bound to occur at every stages. Moreover with many countries banning crypto trade, it has become hard for the team to perform exceptionally.

As what you mentioned that many countries are banning crypto trade then maybe the team will have to do alternative options to solve with this kind of problem. On the other hand, project is still new and I think they already made some other features which can help the society in the future.

Cardano can attract investors especially to the people who know it already.This project has a very nice reviews.Waiting to launched this project very soon.

Yes, even if newbies that don't know how it works already attracted by the amazing features of this project. I hope there will be more investors that will participate in this project.
They need to inform the investors about the benefits that they could get in joining this project in that way they can easily attract new investors to join them.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

Does anyone know why this project is so low profile, while being the first ADA ICO?

I think the reason why this project is low profile is because it is still new and the team are still continuing to developed the platform. So, we should expect such low profile due they are also still making more innovations with regards to their platform.

This is normal in all new projects, i am sure that as time passes by traxia will become more popular and many investors will be going to invest in this project. Also they will have active supporters soon.

The success of this project lies on the hands of the project team. They need to do their things better than what is expected for them to succeed. If the community sees the uniqueness, potential of this project, and the team's dedication, they will surely attract investors and supporters for this project.

That is the idea of creating a platform wherein the concept must be realistic and people will easily understand what is the project is all about. And yes, the project lies on the hand project team because in common sense they are the one creating the platform. All they have to do is how they can attract investors with their concept.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

I think the first project on cardano should attract special attention of investors and I think it will be so, only the team needs to aggressively advance the project.
It should attract investors especially to the people who know already about cardano. This project have a very nice platform that will be launched in the future.
Actually mate, it will depends upon the devs or stop on their plans on this project since this project is in the stage of progression. Hopefully they do something attractive for the users as well as those probable investors on this project.
It's in the stage of development, so basically the devs are doing their part to develop the platform and day by day they're doing progress on the platform. It's an indication that the project is on the process of growth.

I agree, the project is in development stage so expect that there will be some issues that will occur but as time goes by I am sure that traxia will have many improvements and updates about the project.
Exactly, its a global trading platform, hiccups are bound to occur at every stages. Moreover with many countries banning crypto trade, it has become hard for the team to perform exceptionally.

As what you mentioned that many countries are banning crypto trade then maybe the team will have to do alternative options to solve with this kind of problem. On the other hand, project is still new and I think they already made some other features which can help the society in the future.

Cardano can attract investors especially to the people who know it already.This project has a very nice reviews.Waiting to launched this project very soon.

Yes, even if newbies that don't know how it works already attracted by the amazing features of this project. I hope there will be more investors that will participate in this project.
They need to inform the investors about the benefits that they could get in joining this project in that way they can easily attract new investors to join them.
I guess this project is much more transperant and also gives each of the possible information to the investors and also they will soon reach the hardcap giving huge profits to the team as well as the investors.
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

After reading basic information which will be used to build the project on I came to know this is related related to invoice trading. Since Cardano hub has invested in this it get more attention. This invoice trading space where many projects are taking start most will sycceed because of the space in room to absorb many in it.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

I guess this project is much more transperant and also gives each of the possible information to the investors and also they will soon reach the hardcap giving huge profits to the team as well as the investors.
Yes the project is actually too great and also can have some good rewards for it. Also they would soon repose their signs for a better and secure communication system. Also the project is been invested by cardano hub.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

I think, it was already written in the whitepaper of this project. Because some investors will read first the whitepaper of the plattform inorder to know how this project works, the benefits can give and most importantly the details of the project on how the progress goes on. So it's better to read first the whitepaper before we invest.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

Yes, i really hope it will happen at this case that all of crypto coins reduce their value by bad news day by day.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:12:15 PM

After reading basic information which will be used to build the project on I came to know this is related related to invoice trading. Since Cardano hub has invested in this it get more attention. This invoice trading space where many projects are taking start most will sycceed because of the space in room to absorb many in it.

Yeah right, Let's all hope that this project will become successful and also hoping that many investors will come and invest in it. Also it needs active supporters to help with the advertising.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.

what does "invested by Cardano HUB" means? I know little bit about cardano, but is this mean that they using ADA blockchain or ADA foundation giving them money ?, their website is not loading for me.

It means these Traxia guys started their project with Ethereum Blockchain. After some time Emurgo ( Cardano's investment arm) invested in Traxia and they migrate the whole project from Ethereum to Cardano's Blockchain.

Ah ok, thanks for explaining that, now it makes sense. Cardano has good future in long term, but right now the price is going down every day, I bought some amount at 0.6 $ and now I am in big loss. Anyway maybe cardano blockchain could work better for them than ethreum blockchain that comes with lots of limitation.

As I know, you have coding and trading experiences. Do you think its a good decision to invest in any startup project related with Ethereum or Cardano Blockchains?  Ethereum was for 1 month over 1000 usd  and now its under 500 usd ... Cardano, Ripple, etc. also does not look good. Have all these to do with google ban and the G20?  Do you think the market is going to increase again after G20 ?

Well, crypto is experiencing many issues like what you said about google ban which I think it contribute the crash of the eth. I am hoping traxia would not be affected by this FUD.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:38:42 PM

I have stupid question. When how much for contribute at Traxia project, and will be have any plan for listing at any exchange?

I am sure devs have plans to list this project in some exchanges soon, but let's see first if this project will become popular and will have high support with the community and investors.
It might take time to have more support coming into the project, Traxia, but if the team can make something that will gain attention towards many people that might love and like the services it can offer to its users.
As Traxia is the first project invested by Cardano HUB it might be experiencing various mismatches and bugs so we shall allocate certain time for the dev team to work on all those bugs and come back to us with a right solution as we also have the opportunity to proceed investing with ADA.

what does "invested by Cardano HUB" means? I know little bit about cardano, but is this mean that they using ADA blockchain or ADA foundation giving them money ?, their website is not loading for me.

It means these Traxia guys started their project with Ethereum Blockchain. After some time Emurgo ( Cardano's investment arm) invested in Traxia and they migrate the whole project from Ethereum to Cardano's Blockchain.

Ah ok, thanks for explaining that, now it makes sense. Cardano has good future in long term, but right now the price is going down every day, I bought some amount at 0.6 $ and now I am in big loss. Anyway maybe cardano blockchain could work better for them than ethreum blockchain that comes with lots of limitation.

As I know, you have coding and trading experiences. Do you think its a good decision to invest in any startup project related with Ethereum or Cardano Blockchains?  Ethereum was for 1 month over 1000 usd  and now its under 500 usd ... Cardano, Ripple, etc. also does not look good. Have all these to do with google ban and the G20?  Do you think the market is going to increase again after G20 ?

Well, crypto is experiencing many issues like what you said about google ban which I think it contribute the crash of the eth. I am hoping traxia would not be affected by this FUD.

There are lots of bad happenings in crypto world. I just hope that new projects like traxia will not be affected by this problems or if ever might be affected I hope they can find ways to rise again.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

Yes that's right. Investors in addition to technical documents, roadmaps, and other, pay attention to user feedback. And what questions do users ask and what do the developers answer. Draw conclusions on the project and decide whether to make a contribution or not.
richelle87

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:24 PM

Proponents of the project will necessarily appear and their number will only increase with time. And this is a good chance to be the first

If you're a pioneer investor of this project then you can be sure that your investment will grow more and get a lot profit as the time goes by. I'll be following the development of this project.  Smiley
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:23:15 PM

the project has good prospects in the future, I believe it is because this project presents all the information needed by investors who will buy coins from this project, and also this project has a clear exchange plan
turkiman

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

project with a clear allocation of funds with clear coin prices, I see a considerable allocation of funds for bounty campaign, if you look at some of the promotions made by this project, I am sure this project gets the sale of coins on target that has been planned

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

Yeah right, Let's all hope that this project will become successful and also hoping that many investors will come and invest in it. Also it needs active supporters to help with the advertising.
As this project which invested by Cardano Hub is have high potential to make grow? Does Traxia have big investment?
PleaseSignTheMessage

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

As this project which invested by Cardano Hub is have high potential to make grow? Does Traxia have big investment?
Traxia is really going to turn out the best project soon and also i think that cardano hub has really invested a huge amount into this project which will surely lead tis project to a huge and successfull future ahead.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

I browse their website as I read those kinds of things, You can invest in the ICO using CARDANO tokens (ADA). They have also 2 big investors that are professionally connected on different kinds of fields.  So I think there no need to worry about investing TRAXIA.

Now the market is in the dip I think this is the best time to invest in a lot of projects like Traxia that accepts Cardano mainly. In an investors perspective this is one of the projects that will surely gain profit when a bull run comes.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:21:11 PM

I browse their website as I read those kinds of things, You can invest in the ICO using CARDANO tokens (ADA). They have also 2 big investors that are professionally connected on different kinds of fields.  So I think there no need to worry about investing TRAXIA.

Now the market is in the dip I think this is the best time to invest in a lot of projects like Traxia that accepts Cardano mainly. In an investors perspective this is one of the projects that will surely gain profit when a bull run comes.
Yes i am sure that at good dips some of the major investors might have invested their funds but even i would prefer to wait for BTC/ETH to rise up again and then invest into such projects as it will lead to get a good amount of tokens in the same value.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:33:32 PM

Traxia dev team is doing a good job however it would be really expected to be responsible for all the investors and can add our expectation to the checklist to make announcements which the team is doing their job, that will make every investor have a better understanding.

Yes, that is why the team must be more active and must make more announcements about the new developments from this project and they also to increase the popularity of this project.
Rather it is difficult to add some positive news and to complete a set platform by various features at the time of such severe drop of the market. At team and so huge amount of the means is stored exactly in eth, which steadily drop downwards. For these means developers they should develop and to improve one's platform. So, that at least it is necessary to wait for growth.
The markets is not good for everyone these days we just have to lay back and hope it recovers soon but for now lets just hope for the best everyday

Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

Yes i am sure that at good dips some of the major investors might have invested their funds but even i would prefer to wait for BTC/ETH to rise up again and then invest into such projects as it will lead to get a good amount of tokens in the same value.
The price for BTC and ETH is constantly going down and i think that it is not at all a good sign for this project too as more and more investors would prefer holding their funds instead of putting them into the ICO at a too low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: