Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132329 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

Traxia is a fintech platform, do you know what Fintech is? Fintech is a Financial Technology Company. Traxia is indeed a financial company that aims to ensure liquidity for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that are difficult to access on credit.

That's why they already have a lot of competitor in the field of Fintech, I think their major competitors will be Populous, Debitum and other projects that just ended their ICO succesfully.
Despite the existing number of major competitors, the project will take a good position among them.Why?because the team has confidence
Yes the team where doing their very best to make this things happen. The project is very strong and competetive and continue its strong range in crypto cummunity. The team needs close monitoring to project, to sure there victory.

Yes, I agree. Despite of having not here to give updates, the team are always committed to this project. They lowered their hard cap and they make partnership with Fintech. They did everything what's best for it. So it's still a good thing to know that the team are busy to improved this platform. Hopefully, they will have time to communicate with us so we will know what's the progress of Traxia.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

Traxia is a fintech platform, do you know what Fintech is? Fintech is a Financial Technology Company. Traxia is indeed a financial company that aims to ensure liquidity for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) that are difficult to access on credit.

That's why they already have a lot of competitor in the field of Fintech, I think their major competitors will be Populous, Debitum and other projects that just ended their ICO succesfully.
Despite the existing number of major competitors, the project will take a good position among them.Why?because the team has confidence
Yes the team where doing their very best to make this things happen. The project is very strong and competetive and continue its strong range in crypto cummunity. The team needs close monitoring to project, to sure there victory.

Im sure they have enough manpower to handle every aspects of this project big or small. They have solid partners guys dont forget.

Everything is I think are set according to their plan. About the manpower, definitely the team already know that concerns it is because this seems to be a good platform. Currently, they got a good partner and probably supporter considered this as greatest achievement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

Yes, I agree. Despite of having not here to give updates, the team are always committed to this project. They lowered their hard cap and they make partnership with Fintech. They did everything what's best for it. So it's still a good thing to know that the team are busy to improved this platform. Hopefully, they will have time to communicate with us so we will know what's the progress of Traxia.

Even if the dev is too buey with the developments, the team still need to be active in responding to some of our concerns so that the investors will not have any doubt to make investments here if they will see that the team is still active.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Even if the dev is too buey with the developments, the team still need to be active in responding to some of our concerns so that the investors will not have any doubt to make investments here if they will see that the team is still active.
The team should be active not only during the conduct of ISO, but also after carrying out, developing the product and launching the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

Till now i know Traxia is project from Switzerland. So the funds of crowd-sale will come to Switzerland bank?
It's not that the funds of Traxia will go to Switzerland bank as we are depositing the funds in crypto all our funds will be stored in the crypto currency.
I know this, but i meaning when they convert crypto to fiat for operation fees, they will come to Switzerland bank?
What is your interesting question. Not every project will agree to go to the Swiss bank. Since the Bank can not accept everyone. But if he accepts Crypto, do you imagine how much it will grow at once? I would really like to see this.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

Till now i know Traxia is project from Switzerland. So the funds of crowd-sale will come to Switzerland bank?
It's not that the funds of Traxia will go to Switzerland bank as we are depositing the funds in crypto all our funds will be stored in the crypto currency.
I know this, but i meaning when they convert crypto to fiat for operation fees, they will come to Switzerland bank?
What is your interesting question. Not every project will agree to go to the Swiss bank. Since the Bank can not accept everyone. But if he accepts Crypto, do you imagine how much it will grow at once? I would really like to see this.
I think this is a dubious prospect, unlikely the banks of Switzerland will keep funds from crypto sales. Although of course I would like to hear a comment from the developers, what they think about this.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

What cryptocurrencies can i use for get  tokens?

I'm assuming your question is using what currencies you can buy the token? Then the answer is kinda in the title, it's using Cardano (ADA) .....
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

I'm assuming your question is using what currencies you can buy the token? Then the answer is kinda in the title, it's using Cardano (ADA) .....

Sometimes you just need to read ANN or the white paper of the project. The Devs needs questions on the technicalities of the project not like this.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

I wonder how much they have collected for the ICO? Is the ICO still running these days? I hope they will list their tokens in major exchange like Bittrex.
I think you can see it on the official website of this project, I also actually do not understand with this project hopefully this project can reach its ico.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

We haven't seen what traxia can really do with it, competitors were on their road and what popolous did was great they have raised good amount of funds and after all they have been set a big demand for their price. I cannot comment comparing each paltforms to other because it has its own feasibility. One of a kind is much higher but it doesn't indicates that its platform is the best.
So far as the quite good sum of means is already collected, we can assume that developers are happy with result and on positive morals will make everything correctly and the project will turn out such to what we present him.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

Sometimes you just need to read ANN or the white paper of the project. The Devs needs questions on the technicalities of the project not like this.
Reading the Ann thread and white papers will make us understand the project about their road map, purpose of launch, plans how they are reaching the targets.
Prk_7

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:39:49 PM

We haven't seen what traxia can really do with it, competitors were on their road and what popolous did was great they have raised good amount of funds and after all they have been set a big demand for their price. I cannot comment comparing each paltforms to other because it has its own feasibility. One of a kind is much higher but it doesn't indicates that its platform is the best.
So far as the quite good sum of means is already collected, we can assume that developers are happy with result and on positive morals will make everything correctly and the project will turn out such to what we present him.
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Yes the team is definitely working hard to make this project a success. They have been attracting a lot of following recently it shows that the people are very much interested in the project and hopefully they reach there goal soon.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:45:25 PM

I think you are mistaken, this traxia is a Chinese project, formally but registered in Switzerland it seems to me this it's made of legal subtleties. Although I can be mistaken, because I have not seen any papers about registration.

According to whitepaper, Traxia is a non-profit foundation being established under the laws of Switzerland and legally, that makes it a Switzerland company.

However, someone ask Tobias ( is the guy that appears in their video ) this question " Is there anyone actually in the office in Zug or is this just for legal address? "

Tobias's reply was : The address in Zug is mainly for legal reasons, we might build up a team in Switzerland. Currently the majority of the team works from Shanghai and we get additional support from people in Germany and Spain.

I am absolutely impressed that TRAXIA  is such an international project !!
Yes, i totally agree with you. Traxia is and will be international project and have big potential to grow at the future
Olivia Keyton

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

The idea of this project is good. The team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest. Hoping for good news in future. Good luck team!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

I wonder how much they have collected for the ICO? Is the ICO still running these days? I hope they will list their tokens in major exchange like Bittrex.
I think you can see it on the official website of this project, I also actually do not understand with this project hopefully this project can reach its ico.
i doubt is there nothing is indicating how much is been collected maybe after ico they will mention either way i think is a great ico and hopefully they will collect much along the way

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Yes, the team is continuously working hard on projects development and always making greater changes in the platform which can help the project to achieve their goals. And also hard cap is pretty much higher but due to the team members hard work and innovations sooner or later they will reach the hard cap. So making an investment here will make your future more profitable.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:25:48 PM

Yes, the team is continuously working hard on projects development and always making greater changes in the platform which can help the project to achieve their goals. And also hard cap is pretty much higher but due to the team members hard work and innovations sooner or later they will reach the hard cap. So making an investment here will make your future more profitable.
Teams are alternatively also should bring more advertising opportunities for the supporters with more plans which could reach out to more communities and groups across the platforms.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:27:29 PM

The team is very good and experienced. Their partnership with cardano tells us a lot about this project and its abilities. i hope they reach their hardcap soon.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:40:20 PM

I think you are mistaken, this traxia is a Chinese project, formally but registered in Switzerland it seems to me this it's made of legal subtleties. Although I can be mistaken, because I have not seen any papers about registration.

According to whitepaper, Traxia is a non-profit foundation being established under the laws of Switzerland and legally, that makes it a Switzerland company.

However, someone ask Tobias ( is the guy that appears in their video ) this question " Is there anyone actually in the office in Zug or is this just for legal address? "

Tobias's reply was : The address in Zug is mainly for legal reasons, we might build up a team in Switzerland. Currently the majority of the team works from Shanghai and we get additional support from people in Germany and Spain.

I am absolutely impressed that TRAXIA  is such an international project !!
Yes, i totally agree with you. Traxia is and will be international project and have big potential to grow at the future
I agree to you mate, well hopefully the team may able to promote and capable which they need more time on this as they already done many things on this project. I believe this project have a bright future which I think it really helps in the crypto currency community.
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

The team should be active not only during the conduct of ISO, but also after carrying out, developing the product and launching the project.
Information must be updated everywhere. Here including. In order for people to have no doubts and not guess what is happening with the project

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: