Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23330 times)
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

Social media campaigns is a piece of shit . With already very high and still increasing amount of participants earnings from it becomes ridiculous . I think signature campaign with high forum rank is the only way to earn a significant money on bounty , excepting translation campaigns .
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

To get more profit from doing bounty you should combine with other campaigns besides signatures like twitter, facebook, reddit, telegram, blog, youtube ... Those are the campaigns you should do to increase your income. for myself. Also if you choose a good ICO project then you can join it from the first days to be able to get more rewards when the project is successful.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

As i have said to your other thread,different bounties have different requirements your stakes will be calculated differently which is based to the resources that you have.I am earning a lot of ETH per campaign with the twitter bounty campaign because i have +40k followers in my twitter account,that is equivalent with a hero account's stake in signatures,you shouldnt be guessing because you have no idea how much signatures can give you because you have only jr.member account here.

trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

Don't join bounty on that site just join in this forum and let's multitasking for social media campaign ,it can make u rich in just 3 month maybe

pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

Do not compare each bounties because it is really depends on the resources you have,if you have a lot of twitter and facebook followers it can surpass the hero stakes in signature campaigns,translations are being graded depends on the quality of your output,so it is really depends on your ability and resources, plus translations has less participants that is why you are getting paid very well.

8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

I have noticed the increase numbers on the social media campaigns. Earnings are getting very low from them now. One of the last bounties I done I got more tokens from the telegram bounty then I did from the twitter one, that's crazy. Signature is the best for me at this point but being only able to do one is the problem. So I still do twitter etc but try and pick wisely when choosing my sig campaign.
setifien19

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:42:01 PM

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages
Yes , that's right but the inconvenience within this method is the massive concurrence , you should be highly qualified & competent to do the work. The translation history/ portfolio plays a major role while selecting candidates , mostly those who possess well established portfolio always get approved to translate the thread/ whitepaper/
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
I have to disagree because i have a lot of followers i am earning a lot in twitter campaigns,my stakes is better than hero/legendary rank stakes from the signatures,it is really depends in your available resources because if you dont have any followers or high rank bitcointalk account that only thing which you can participate would be translations like your case  Grin

frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

I dont like campaigns where participants are unable to track their stakes . For me it looks like a scam . For a good bounty earnings you should be a hero/legendary when participating signature campaigns , or qualified translator or content creator participating appropriate campaigns .

Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages

Thank me later!
Jan

You have the right choice of joining such projects. As you said that it is more profitable in doing such translatiions. Anyway  social media campaign would just not that profitable but it could Help also to the users. It depends on How you can manage your time of doing such job. Through Facebook or twitter, you can earned from that if you do have a good comment , although it is not much as in translations.So interested also to join to that site, but as of now IM still busy at my campaign. Thanks for giving US such good information.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

Good concept from bountyhive.io the acceptance of the site migth take a while, because no bounty hunter want a cut from there stake,Bounty Hunters know they will be paid on time and have a trusted source to contact if any problem arises  with this    place, lots of  bounty hunters will be part  of the community as some managers tends to make mistake in stake calculations
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:16:31 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

To increase in bounty earnings i suggest that you
must hold and follow the roadmap for the coin and trade
when the price seem to stabilize(investing in long term
investments).
samy_sa

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

I try to increase my rank in btctalk, then I have twitter and facebook account, so I participate in that section in the bounties, this is good way to increase your stakes.
JanCoppens (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

Thanks for referral link, man. Wink Meanwhile I'll try it cause it promise something new with bounty routine. And I'm so lazy to day by day make a links report Smiley

Damn, busted  Tongue If you were about to sign up, you might as well earn me 0.01ETH, don't you think so?   Wink
JanCoppens (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

Good concept from bountyhive.io the acceptance of the site migth take a while, because no bounty hunter want a cut from there stake,Bounty Hunters know they will be paid on time and have a trusted source to contact if any problem arises  with this    place, lots of  bounty hunters will be part  of the community as some managers tends to make mistake in stake calculations

Exactly. And for bounty hunters the clear overview is a great advantage. At the moment I am participating in 10 (!) Facebook campaigns, wouldn't be possbiel without this platform.
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:35 PM

Just grab every chance you can get, and you will get more bounties. For me, I just browse the Altcoin Announcement recently.  Tongue
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

I only do signature campaign because social media campaign is very time consuming and the rewards is not that huge but bountyhive offer something unique and will make things easy for bounty hunters especially those who just have their social sites to join bounty.
hollarolla

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Greate post! I think that translation bounty is good choice too!
talinabtc

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:45:09 PM

Putting a signature in your bitcointalk can generate a nice side-income, it comes for free if you're active on the forum anyway! Cheesr, Tal
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:05:54 PM

I heard bountyhive into my friend but it is worth to join? my friend told me that the profit on that is too small, I join bounty campaign here in forum you just need to have a lot of friends and followers so you can gain more profit on it, translation is a good way to have profit but for me joining on signature campaign while having a social media campaign is much profitable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: