Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23338 times)
kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:33:49 PM

If you really want to increase your bounty earnings join a campaign that has a lesser participants so you do not have many competitors. I recommend you to join manager sylon's campaigns he has a fewer participants in signature camapaign

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
tarlok01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

To do earn in bounty there should be use signature campaign of good company which is the best way to earn the big quantity of coin of that company. The more you have friends and followers, the more you will earn for the twitter and facebook campaign. The bounty which has less members will get more profit.
ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:36:06 PM

You don't need any platform to do bounty, it is a very straight forward activity and a proper manager should be better than any automated system because there are many unknown factors and problems to solve.

Stilinki

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
Don't just stick to social media campaigns. Try joining signature campaigns as there is more reward and lesser participants(given that Bitcointalk user can join more than one signature campaign). Well this advice is one i got from a person i look upon and he's earning big.
nextel

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:03:17 PM

Last year when I just started to make a couple of accounts in this forum and I want to join as many signature and other bounty campaigns as many as I can so I created more accounts so I think that way I could increase my bounty earning.
And I am planning also to participate translation bounty next month so I could get more bounty stake token as earnings and get as much new Altcoins while it's early.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:48:14 PM

Perhaps this form of reporting in the company's bounty is more convenient, but the traditional forms of the report are closer and more understandable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kethop

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

If you want to buy you may consider Marinecoin, MTC.  Currently in ico so  low pricing.  The platform has value added with zero fees and speedy transactions.  IoT needs both to be able to function economically.  The support community is forming now so great chance to get in at the top for a change.  They are using time dilution technology so the ico will last a long time.  You can also earn MTC via the artificial intelligence bounty program.  You get the coin upon completion of the duty.     marineco.in.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:13:04 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
A strategy is only effective as long as just few a people are engaging in it, it is very obvious to me that there are going to be a significant number of people that are going to apply for those bounty campaigns and this will only reduce your earnings on the long term, I do not really understand the need for a service like that you can look for bounty campaigns yourself and apply to them, with the huge number of campaigns in the forum this is not really a problem

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:52:39 PM

There are many bounties coming every day to promote their ICO, which makes it hard to find a perfect bounty to score best earning. There are few ways which you can try to look for good bounty which earns you good rewards are like search for a bounty manger with good reputation, watch for ICO earning and project utility and team members and so on. And may you eventually you can find a gem in the crash.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

I think that joining a campaign lead by a serious bounty manager, or a bounty platform like bountyhive is the best thing that you can do.
They will make sure that they choose only good projects, and they will pay the bounties for sure, as long as you meet the bounty's requirements.

weborsha

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:46:19 PM

I hate advertising posts in discussion threads to be honest. A disappointment and nothing more. Both the thread and Bountyhive.

obisbolwai

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

Marinecoin - I got my free coin in a few minutes. So fast. It is 20000 MTC. Join the link: marineco.in/ico get 20000 tokens MTC freeWhen I finished the mission of Marinecoin and MTC has arrived in the wallet within 24 hours is wonderful. I got them and sent them to the trading floor.You should try joining to get free MTC.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iotand do some quests to get your free coins. It is very easy and fast. Do not miss my suggestion.Although brief, it is history. Do not leave the premises or join us you give you the best you for youJoin the Marinecoin community with your facebook account to learn more about what we are planning.Also, do not forget to apply for an ICO 20,000 MTC Free, which has traded around $ 20 a piece in the Marinecoin deal.Do not miss this opportunity, apply now. Join the link: marineco.in/ get 20000 tokens MTCSee you at 20,000 MTC
saganpav

Activity: 140

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

I also heard that the people who make the translation earn large amounts of money. But not all people are lucky enough to translate good projects. Many simply do not know the language for translation and will not be able to earn that. But such bounties like Twitter and Facebook are available to everyone and can be attended by everyone who has an account on these social networks.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:08:33 PM

The main issue i have with bounty hive is tracking my records. Although i am not concluding that bountyhive is cheater on her participants. Assuming it have been evicted out of the campaign, how do i know? Peradventure, my stakes are not recorded or not recorded with the right stakes, how do i know? These are just few among the concerns raised in the minds of many including me.
euus

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:11:37 PM

you can write fine articles or participate in social campaigns, but you must have well-developed accounts with followers
AlekSandRAx

Activity: 127
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:20:19 PM

I expected some more concrete advice based on the title. I think it's great that you're trying to help people, if this is your real purpose, but Bountyhive campaigns were filled last time I checked.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

If you want to increase your earnings then you should also make investments on your earnings from your bounties for instance putting a percentage of the altcoins that you earn for HODLing and a percentage for trading. In doing this you will ensure yourself that you will have multiple ways of earning, and just in case that you do not want to earn form doing bounties or the bounties are not that profitable anymore you are already secured.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

I was not impressed with bountyhive to be quite frank. I did some videos and they paid me nothing saying my videos were sub par, yet I have never been rejected in other bounties for my videos, same with my Wife on her blog and videos, yet she has been doing this job for a long time, so I think they give the bounties mainly to their chosen few and now in new campaigns the twitter, telegram and Facebook fill up within minutes, so now I can't even participate in those, so bountyhive is out of my bounds and I will no longer waste my time there.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Marahunter

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

Taking part in blog and youtube bounties, not to mention translation of course, twitter and facebook usually dont pay well unless participating in a campaign that does not reward based on stakes rather by actual amount of tokens
griscinawhe

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then mavis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: