Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23337 times)
Anton1105

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

Bountyhive is an excellent platform, it is very convenient to use it, but, as already mentioned above, it is now crowded. Therefore, I'm not limited to one area, but I use others, for example, icoreward, bounty hunter, tokengo. Do you use these sites?
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

I do not see anything attractive in companies like Bountyhive . A huge number of participants, you can not control your rewards weekly, at the end of the company you get $ 2 And what's good here?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

how to increase bounty earnings by simply participating in the signature bounty at the start of the project. and accounts that participate in the signature bounty must be a high level. so when our level is high.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

Its unfortunate that the project you speak so highly doesn't have a spreadsheet to monitor every progress,meaning its almost impossible to see how much one has earned, there surely re better ways of earning bounties than being kept uncertain of the progress.

thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

If you want a more efficient way, you can always trace all of your posts on the bounty campaign using a spreadsheet. That way, you're updated to all of your activities and you can include deleted posts too. You always want to be 5 steps ahead when posting so you can get the maximum stakes.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:25:55 PM

with your rank is still jr.member, of course things will not be much result you get, because of the signature campaign, bounty results will be very large if the rank is also high, my advice you should focus to raise your rank first

Yes, bounty payments are based on the rank because people who have higher rank will get the most of the stakes. They are getting higher stakes because of the experience they have in Bitcointalk forum.
To increase your rewards on bounty campaign better to look for ICO projects or hodl until prices goes higher rate. Yes, the higher rank the higher stakes we earned every week ,but in this matter I think through our decision making we can get percentage of earnings every bounties as we participated.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

I do not really like to just share without knowing the spreadsheet because I do not know how many will be available, it may be a bit practical because we do not need to check it, but it feels awkward.
because we are just waiting for the distribution of bounty, come on whether it does not bother you.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

I increase my earning by joining almost all the task for the bounty like reddit,telegram, Facebook, twitter etc
hardalisas

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

I increase my earning by joining almost all the task for the bounty like reddit,telegram, Facebook, twitter etc
Sure it will increase your bounty earnings.
How much time do you spend on bounties per week?
How much do you earn from them?
Re.won14

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

I agree with you, joining normal bounties available is  giving us a very small share because the number of participants is not regulated. Joining fb and twitter is no longer profitable considering the work and the number of participants. I could say that bountyhive is a good plaform for your bounty
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 01:14:46 AM

Bountyhive is really great, their rewards is very huge. I think you should care also to check out their signature campaigns. reddit, and media. Since this also gives a huge allocation reward. As of now, almost 6000 users are joining in a new released campaign and its quite a luck when you are selected in translation. But joining those 3 made sure that you can join.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:18:01 AM

Well I like the idea of the bountyhive, posting reports on the thread is so tasking, I like the idea that you will just be posting and they will track it and give you stake, but I have come across a thread here on bitcointalk that have questioned their integrity and transparency. I think it will be better for them to add a feature to able to see people who are participating in the bounty and their stake for transparency sake.
Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:51:49 AM

Every bounty has amount allocated for the campaign make sure you check the allocated funds attached to the bounty to avoid wasting time on some because some are real time wasters
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

I read a lot about bountyhive and not all users respond to it positively. I think it's better to study this web site.
Drunken Lullabies

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:02:16 AM

Yeah joining many campaign that give a huge rewards is the key to increasing earning. And if you got lucky, the tokens that you got rise up so high, then your rewards will rise high too.
flymnb

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:10:09 AM

Yeah joining many campaign that give a huge rewards is the key to increasing earning. And if you got lucky, the tokens that you got rise up so high, then your rewards will rise high too.
It depends on the number of participants in the project and the amount of bonus allocated. Most of the time, only high-level people can get more income.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

Out of all the type bounty campaigns that are available signature campaign is the best chance you have to get enough bounty earnings if you have at least rank of senior member upward, translation is good too but the competition there is too high, you hardly get slot to translate in your local language as someone else might have fill that spot. Lastly to boost your bounty earning you can do social media campaign such as facebook and twitter if you have at least 5000 followers.
Thoditbu

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:16:02 AM

The same question,I wanna make some extra crypto. Participating in bounty is pretty easy but investors have to build up reputation on bitcointalk first
Almost all of ICOs offering social media bounty which is very simple such as sharing their articles on facebook and retweet in Twitter
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

I think that after this post I will begin to deal only with translation, because for all the campaigns in which I participated I did not get even 3 Ethereum ..
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

I agree that social media campaigns give you a lot because if you have even ten thousand followers on facebook or twitter. There are too many participants
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: