Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 10:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23330 times)
Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:11:04 AM

I figure you should utilized it astutely and make some exchanging. Tradigg is the best conclusion to manage it since it will bring more wage up in exchanging process, than holding it for an extensive stretch of time.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

I know your sentiments and Im experienced it for many bounty that ive join. lately I noticed that bounty payments are reduce drastically specially when it manage by more organized platforms. that im not going to mention here. (for Individualy Manage Campaign is more profitable than those Manage by (organized platforms) website platforms. Bounty is degrading  lots of delayed tokens not deliver to rigthful reciepent  platforms base bounty campaign is very aggressive in intruding Participants accounts mostly social media like twitter, facebook etc, they even want to post a tweet for you! and this unacceptable and in return they pay you pennies at the end of the campaign. I wish those early Bounty campaign days will return which Bounty Campaign is manage by Individual Bounty Managers*

joker19

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Last year when I just started to make a couple of accounts in this forum and I want to join as many signature and other bounty campaigns as many as I can so I created more accounts so I think that way I could increase my bounty earning.
And I am planning also to participate translation bounty next month so I could get more bounty stake token as earnings and get as much new Altcoins while it's early.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

In order to increase your bounty earnings you must have the ff.

1. Twitter accnt with at least 10 000 followers, this amount of followers doubled your point.
2. Facebook accnt with at least 5000 up followers same method on twitter
3. You must be a telegram group owner with lots of members
 And other social media accnts,
This is the most important, you should be rank 'n file member and hardworking when doing bounties.
funnynews

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

Absolutely, I do recommend bountihyve especially if you deal with bounty campaigns a lot to get some tokens. It may need some modifications to make it more simple for users but I still think it is a great platform.

kostya-smrnv

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:23:55 AM

Well, for starters, the obvious. Learn to choose good and high-quality ICO. Second, try not to live on that money. which you get with ICO. This will help you to keep them as long as necessary for a good profit.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

Well, for starters, the obvious. Learn to choose good and high-quality ICO. Second, try not to live on that money. which you get with ICO. This will help you to keep them as long as necessary for a good profit.
I believe that some of the better projects listed above are more authentic. The final results, of course, need to be verified.
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

it all depends on how the project goes, how much money it will collect, how much you will collect ... and more, much depends on your efforts.
zanemyy

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

I think the edge would probably you show them what you've got and minimize the bounty by half, that's most probably the best thing to do to be accepted despite the pros are there.
rezha82

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:18:23 AM

I think for the problem of income from bounty is how far we want to try to register ourselves on every project that is holding bounty campaign, besides when we register in bounty campaign we also have to see ico which is being launched whether running well or not because if ico is not running or very few investors who join can be bounty you do will not give big advantage for you in the future.
muathuvang110

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Every bounty has amount allocated for the campaign make sure you check the allocated funds attached to the bounty to avoid wasting time on some because some are real time wasters
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

I agree that bountyhive good platform and easy to use. I have a good increase in earnings. I would advise beginners to start increasing their rank. Pump facebook and Twitter
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:24:59 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
It is much better for the user to have go with every way of earnings that he can with the Investment of his small times .
Like he can join Facebook , Twitter , language translation job with the participation in the bounty campaign for simple money making ways for doing nothing like work .
And also we can go with the airdrops like options where we will not only make profit by resister account free tokens but also from refral we can make much .
So here we can say that there is no lack of opportunities to make earnings and we can make lots of earnings in this forum .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bamita134

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

Bountyhive don't show you spreadsheet, so you can't claim at the end, they have full of right, unlike a campaign run by a Bounty Manager. But i agree that bountyhive is best for social network campaign, where you don't need report.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

having a spreadsheet would be better than nothing at all. you cant monitor your own movement if you only wait for them to check the things you are sharing, what if they are not listing all the shares and works you have done?
auy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:57:22 PM

Earlier it was my hobby, but now I spend all my time on the bounty campaigns . It is very addictive and difficult to stop, I want more and more coins. But I did not earn enough money, these coins are not traded anywhere.
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

To do this, you first need to choose the right company competently. There are many factors for a good choice. You can also participate in more ICO.
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

Bountyhive might be a great reputable bounty company but the fact that there are no spreadsheets to track my progress make them not transparent and to me very unfair. Best of luck with your sojourn with them.
arakuns

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

Hi guys,

Thank me later!
Jan

I have participated in the bountyhive campaigns for Somtime now but I am not too comfortable with most of their bounties reason being that most of the ICOs are not that solid such thst the reward gotten from them will just remain in one's value without worth and those that even managed to be on exchanges have very low prices.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:23:58 AM

Going by what many have said here. It is important to be able to track your bounty stakes oneself because it could get mixed up since it is always manually checked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: