Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23330 times)
Naurah03

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:45:24 AM

Well i think in most bounty you can see the high benefits are : signature and article campaign. But it’s depend on your rank in BTT. Because Siganture usually needs Jr.member above. So the other alternate is youncan join article campaign (which is also high income), you can write / review about the bounty project based on their website or whitepaper. Make it as good as possible and you will get more income.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:56:54 AM

I am doing bounty since long time ago and I am aware that some ICO that has bounty campaigns have their own allocation in each campaign. I am doing signature camp which has the most percentage of the bounty allocated and if I'm interested I'm also joining their social campaigns and other campaign. In that way, you can earn more and make sure to do all of their task and don't miss one or else you won't get any reward, it depends on the deal you have with the ICO.

Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:00:51 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
3 etherium is big reward for every we do as translator. But as translator we wil most get fail since not less project is failed.
I prefer to join signature but we only can join one project so that is the disadvantage of signature. The other way to increase is just hold or trade the reward then we can get double.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:04:16 AM

In order to increase the bounty earnings we should join all the campaigns like reddit campaign, medium campaign, blogging campaign and etc. If you join all the campaign on potential coin or bounty you will definitely earn more than usual.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:07:51 AM

Participating all over bounty campiagn makes increase your bounty earnings because they have there own percentage of allocation. In addition to that its your goals to tripple or double your net income when time to trade to fiat once the market takes a good value.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:21:53 AM

Well, If you want to increase your bounty earnings you need to give effort to the fullest. You need to join every part of the bounty like social media, blog , signature and all. This could taka much of your time but maximize your earning.
aonfons

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:30:04 AM

bountyhive is very convenient for health insurance but it has few projects and the current number of participants is too crowded. You can refer to more bountyplatform, bountyox ...
sasisa

Activity: 154
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:00:39 AM

It's simple. You need to follow the rules of the bounty company. There they detail write who can earn more. And pump your accounts to their level.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

Join others bounty, such like translations, social media, articles and video. If you try all of them then you got a lot of chances to got a lot of rewards. And make sure that the ICO would be successful to be paid.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
zlt220

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:07:00 AM

Yes agreed! Social media campaigns give a very low return this days, there are many participants and small percent of allocation will be allocated to it, actually they can't make one rich.
Pitparker

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

Translate and youtube campaign I think the result will be more than the other campaigns. Plus if your account rank is high. The conclusion is, the higher the effort, the qualification and the account ranking the higher the stakes will be given. So I think, let's improve the quality of yourself and raise the account rank in an attempt to get better stakes.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:15:16 AM

Bountyhive is one of the well known groups in our generation as bounty hunters. This group is responsible and not lazy to serve the best for everyone. Signature campaign is one of the profitable to earn coins.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

I registered and saw the website only has a few active campaigns right now, but I guess as time passes by it will increase in time. So I think this website is a good website altogether. Question though is can this compete with the other bounty websites already circulating in the market? What are the other available bounty sites asides from this by the way?
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

I dont think bountyhive is better than anything. If you are able to make a sheet and keep track of what you are doing then you wont be having any issue in getting payments properly.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:32:42 AM

To be able to get more revenue from the bounty. The most appropriate way you apply is by following the more types of bounty. You can follow a bounty of content creation for many different projects at once. This can be used to earn more income. 

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:36:36 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

This is all great I am also on that platform, but check out https://bountyplatform.io/user as you can follow your progress and know what you are doing wrong! In bountyhive a big minus, that you can't track your progress, you get the results at the end, one small mistake could cost you a waste of time of the whole campaign and this isn't right. I have an experience of not receiving FB rewards on bountyhive, as apparently didn't do 2 repost, but in my thoughts I did. Anyways my point is it is good to see if you get stakes on the spreadsheet

uatrade

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

You can earn good money in the bounty if you have a high rank on the forum. Earnings in Bounty Twitter and Facebook are very low as there are a lot of participants.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook        
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

Increase your account rank on Bitcointalk, Facebook and Twitter. Choose good ICO projects in which you are going to participate.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Most of the huge paying bounties are here in Bitcointalk. To increase your earning on bounty is to increase your rank.
Earning is always depend on your rank.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

If you really want to increase your bounty by joining an activity with fewer participants, you don't have many competitors.

Twitter and Facebook don't usually pay a high price unless they participate in bonuses based on the actual number of tokens.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: