Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23330 times)
Cryptober13

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

Came across the Bounty program of Blockgrain.io You might like it
 400 AGRI tokens by just sharing the image of http://blockgrain.io
Details are in the link posted
https://www.facebook.com/BlockGrain/photos/a.1663214937325794.1073741828.1647174842263137/1982074538773164/?type=3&theater
And got additional tokens from their bounty program
http://bit.ly/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:31:43 AM

To increase bounty earnings simply joined if not all but most of the bounty campaigned, like if you only joined the high earning signature campaign why also join the twitter, facebook, youtube, telegram, blogs, translation etc., to make your earnings increase.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

You can participate to some parts which there is less participator, for example at twitter everytime there is 2-3k participator but at steemit or blog parts there is less people, you can earn much money from them.
LemonF3

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
I heared all about the faceboom, twitter and signature campaign but I just heared that translation. If we can earn from that more, it is so nice to join.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:54:00 AM

Bountyhive isnt a hiddem GEM at all already. It's really hard to join any campaign here. About increasing one's earnings. It's always good to research and choose only good projects.
harriette

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

I don't like BountyHive as everything you do is nowhere to be displayed. I think that they should make the participants table, or something like that. At the expense of the companies for translation into other languages, as for me it's not even a lottery. Most of the time it's bought accounts or bought followers that just spews out multiple ICO tweets / posts. I'd be surprised if that generates any legitimate interest since who in their right mind would follow those type of accounts with there's no real content
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:10 AM

Mostly the token is already dump from any listed exchange before receiving the payment of your bounty work so the chance to earn big sometimes is small. Earning of the money be becoming a part of either signature campaign or bounty campaign is no doubt one of the best thing to do and that for persons who don’t have enough of the money for the sake of investing or buying of the crypto coins
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

You can't make more money by joining the bounty with the choosing of trial & error basis. At first you have to choose a legit bounty offer who will pay you reward actually and in a decent time period. So, for this always read the white paper and understand their project and business model if it will exist in long term
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:06:14 AM

In my own opinion, i think that the best way is to participate in several types of bounty campaign. If you partcipate in signature, facebook, twitter, reddit, youtube, telegram and article bounty, you can increase your earnings
ku10ng

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Signature campaign is one of the highest paid bounty and a minimum of junior member rank is required to participate in this bounty, the best part in it is that the more higher your rank the maximum stakes you will receive. This will aid more trust on the platform. Also, the number of participants for each project, i think should be limited, so that the rewards to enough, atleast a little.  Grin
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

In my opinion, Bountyhive is a platform that is not worth the popularity it has gained. If you want to participate in the bounty, it is best to use the old proven methods. Bountyhive is more like a platform for people who want to do absolutely nothing, and for that give a fairly large percentage of Bountyhive.
ozgurk

Activity: 252

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

Our forum rank is very low and this merit things block it. I prefer to other type of campaigns like translate facebook etc.

familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan
I follow that platform and the lack of a bountyhive platform is that they do not have a spreadsheet and it's very hard to see what value we can

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
Spec_tro

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

Before I'm join some bounty, I always check how much the participant, because if the participant is over, so your work will like nothing
starplaks

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

It is quite a good platform to minimize employment, but the downside is that there is no table in which you can view the performance results, and pay little ...
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:56:34 PM

To increase my bounty earnings, i take time to look for the right bounty in the first place. I do that by searching for bounties from renowned bounty managers. I also participate in several campaigns within a bounty program (signature, content creation, reddit, youtube etc). Finally, i participate in a lot of bounties.

My personal recommendation here is: never be lazy. Find the time to pick very good Bounties (better, several of them), and do all of your best when making the tasks. I like signature campaigns. Also I see that translation is also great.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:39:21 AM

There are several type of bounty in market they all are paying against their work, some are just like and retweet work and pay you against your participation other are signature bounty,telegram,and you can also find bounty hives  where there are group of bounties at the same plate form you can earn more by attending more bounty.
peterpan19z99

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

Bountyhive don't show you spreadsheet, so you can't claim at the end, they have full of right, unlike a campaign run by a Bounty Manager. But i agree that bountyhive is best for social network campaign, where you don't need report.
darkangel020716

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

You can't make more money by joining the bounty with the choosing of trial & error basis. At first you have to choose a legit bounty offer who will pay you reward actually and in a decent time period. So, for this always read the white paper and understand their project and business model if it will exist in long term

Yes, and I also recommend to join more bounty programs in able to gain more profits, its a simple task anyway so the more bounty the more profit yo will receive just follow the rules and regulations of the forum and the campaign you joined to.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:45:34 AM

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger.

I think Bountyhive has a higher risk. There are no spreadsheets available for monitoring of weekly stakes. A participant will not know whether he was not given stake for a particular week.

I agree that translation services is one of the best income source. It is just a one time job and you no longer need to report weekly. Just finish the translation fast and you'll be granted as much as those signature campaign participants earn for the whole bounty campaign. However, being approved is just as hard as building a portfolio. Ofcourse managers will approve those with big portfolios already. I am just a beginner in translation and this is one problem I am encountering.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: