Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23330 times)
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:08:16 AM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

I am interested on what you said about the Translation campaign but haven't tried doing that task of translation, may I ask what are the requirements needed to participate on this translation campaign? My experienced is only doing a social media campaign, hopefully you can share your experiences with me regarding how to apply for that campaign.

Do ICO project needs experienced translator?
Kerwiner00

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:16:49 AM

Buy encryption when the price is low, and then sell encryption when the price is high. Stable returns are needed for stable investment methods.

Soccernet344

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

Last year, the only way on increase your bounty stake share is to post and join actively on bounty campaigns until the accounts will become higher ranks like Senior, Hero and legendary members but this year that kind of progress is only limited for those who could give a shot of quality posts and comments.
This year, in order to increase bounty stake is to earn sMerits and nothing more.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

Well, it will depend on your rank. First, we must find out the legit Bounty from trusted and legit ICO. Second, know the token allocation for the bounty and each campaign. Follow more than one campaign and bounty to add the earning possibility. Never feel satisfied to follow some campaigns. Follow more and more campaigns as content creation to ad more amounts.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

I hink i cannot say if the bounty that I am joining are gonna be much better or what wilp happen because all the campaigns are different depending on how succesful they are gonna be because look at some other projects some are failing because thet do not meet tgeir expected price that they can earn. For me you can just say that you bounty earnings will gonna increase if the rank of your account will bw much higher because the higher the rank the higher the salary.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

I was one if the first participants of bountyhive and it has been a blessing to me, I have made over 4ETH from there and I am till getting more, I just started article campaigns there which pays more.

vihang200200

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

Every bounty has amount allocated for the campaign make sure you check the allocated funds attached to the bounty to avoid wasting time on some because some are real time wasters.
arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

I love to  participate on  Social media campaigns, you can do signature bounty campaign as well to possibly increase your earnings.
happy.memory33

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

There are some way to increase the profit from bounty. Most of the people join in the Twitter or Facebook campaign where budget very low. If you join signature campaign, video or article campaign then you can easily increase your earning.
big kid

Activity: 326
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

You need to look for signture bounty campaigns, in which less than 50 people participate. They can earn very well.More than a thousand dollars.
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

the platform is good, not too much and detail rules are applied, even people who doesnt has bitcoontalk account can freely join the bounty campaign. there are advantages and disadvantages on every bounty platform, you are right for social media participant ts more like joining airdrop when receiving the payment, but i never join article nor translation, its worth a try...but many ICO doesnt reach softcap on bountyhive and sometimes bounty distribution delayed from appointed time

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

Be more thorough on picking what project that you want to join, look for the quality of the project by reading their whitepaper, search the developer and analyze whether the project will be needed for mass adoption or not. Good luck!
Dimalol

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:03:25 PM

The increase in profits depends directly on how you personally approached this case and how much seriously analyzed what they took.If the approach was serious and profit can not be avoided.Earn not those who are lucky, and those who are right to the point!

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

for today the amount of profit directly depends on the number of programs in which you participate. The more programs, the more profit and the more likely that you will get something. Now many projects stop the bounty because of the dipressive mood in the market

saywhat

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

The increase in profits depends directly on how you personally approached this case and how much seriously analyzed what they took.If the approach was serious and profit can not be avoided.Earn not those who are lucky, and those who are right to the point!
Very well said.
Also wanted to add that how well everybody does on project could increase the end profit for everybody. People with dedication to project and good awareness of todays markets will be those who both do good for community and receive higher rewards(profit).
thuthi7

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

In my own opinion I think you should invest it in legit companies wherein they can provide a huge amount of income that can help you to raise more profit for the benefit of your future.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

I think now the situation has become very bad to earn on this, few normal programs
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:58:16 PM

The first thing required to earn more from bounty is highrank. Higher followers in social media will help you to earn more from social media campaign. And finally if you are able or interested in Signature and translation campaign, that would be the game changer.
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

There are some way to increase the profit from bounty. Most of the people join in the Twitter or Facebook campaign where budget very low. If you join signature campaign, video or article campaign then you can easily increase your earning.

All these methods require a waste of time and effort. I think the question is in the qualitative increase in profits from bounty campaigns. At the moment I do not know how to solve this issue. I see that the profit from this activity falls with each month.

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
Spellwing

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

I do not like Bounty platform, I like to work myself. In addition, there are quite a few participants on these platforms
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: