Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO INCREASE BOUNTY EARNINGS  (Read 23330 times)
huoanw1217

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

I like the normal bounty campaign because I can track my progress and knw if I am doing the right thing or not.
I just look for signature bounties that are not crowded so I can get a good share.
mimota165

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

To increase your bounty earnings, first You have to increase our facebook friends and twitter followers because it's very important to do this things and as well as that your bitcointalk rank should be a high which could you much earnings in signature campaign.
kimhong1131997

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:29:37 AM

Earlier it was my hobby, but now I spend all my time on the bounty campaigns . It is very addictive and difficult to stop, I want more and more coins. But I did not earn enough money, these coins are not traded anywhere.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:14:21 AM

Buying low and selling high is one of the ways to increase returns, which is the best way to increase profits, but few people can do this, which is why most of them are losing money.
harryuxu

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

Research for top projects with high amount allocated to bounty there are some that allocates $3m for bounty only this type of campaigns pays well
23sd12122121

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

Absolutely, I do recommend bountihyve especially if you deal with bounty campaigns a lot to get some tokens. It may need some modifications to make it more simple for users but I still think it is a great platform.
Atm2020

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

If you have nothing to do with bounty earnings or reward and you still holding it because you do not need something in return like selling your tokens to cash then literally by joining another bounty your token holdings will grow as there could be another tokens to be receive in the near future
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 12:28:55 AM

The most accurate way to increase earnings is to increase your quality of the content you are providing. You are able to make articles or translations. You don't need high ranks to do this and reward for this work is high. As for the signature try to post useful posts and get the merits for them to grow.

kingdomofhearts

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:33:38 AM

Pro tip too is that if the project sold out and reached the hard cap there is likely demand which means you shouldn't sell those tokens right away. At least that is the indication you would get from the crowdsale.

Oh I just realized this. Having a very good demand for a coin means that rather than selling right away, hold it for a few weeks because it can potentially go up in prices after a while.
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:15:37 AM

To participate in any type of Bounty and make more earnings , you will need accounts in social networks like Twitter and Facebook, the accounts should look factual with a lot of live subscribers and your real activity. Of course, this is in ideal, still Bounty in social networks remains one of the most popular campaigns after the signatures.
KoBaTeJIb

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

You can make more money by first increasing the number of your Twitter followers. You should have a high rank bitcointalk or Twitter account with more than 10,000 followers. You can blog or write articles too: this will give you a huge number of tokens.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

You can start making money joining the Twitter or Facebook campaign, but, to get more, you should join signature campaign, or do videos or write articles. I heard that translation campaign is much more profitable because there's less competition.
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:25:00 PM

Some campaigns pay well for activity in telegram group, many do not, so the pool of awards is shared by several participants. You can join signature, still do translation and content and social media, all these will increase your bounty earnings.
zenifertran

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

I like the idea that you will just be posting and they will track it and give you stake, but I have come across a thread here on bitcointalk that have questioned their integrity and transparency.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

Hi guys,

As my last post has generated quite some intrest concerning bounty earnings, I would love to share a hidden gem in the bounty world.

I guess lots of you are still hunting the classical way, with weekly reports and long spreadsheets. As you all know, this isn't an efficient way of working.

Last month, I came across the Bountyhive platform and I honestly think this will be a gamechanger. At the moment, a general Facebook campaign only has +- 2500 participants, and you do not have to post weekly reports. You just have to share 2 posts/week, and the Bountyhive employees will keep track of these shares.

But these social media campaigns probably won't get you rich. I'm focusing on the translation campaigns, as they're promising +- 3ETH/translation. Unfortunately, participation in these campaigns is quite a lottery for the popular languages.

Thank me later!
Jan

Nice one from you,  bountyhive is a nice platform though, but they need to be getting a good ICOs for bounty, some of those bounties ICOs on the platform doesn't worth being an ico
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

Some campaigns pay well for activity in telegram group, many do not, so the pool of awards is shared by several participants. You can join signature, still do translation and content and social media, all these will increase your bounty earnings.

only some but not totally all because as what i know , telegram campaigns is only an easy task in which all you need to do is to click on thier link and join the group .  that is also the main reason on why telegram groups do only pay less compared to any other forms of campaigns but overall , free money is still better than nothing . 

You can join signature, still do translation and content and social media, all these will increase your bounty earnings.

not all can do translation or any other complex campaign because they may seem to hard  for an average joe .  signature , social media , telegram/discord , are the ones that can be easily joined and completed .  therfore joining on these campaigns can greatly improve your current earnings .
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

Indeed, a good bounty platform can effectively improve the efficiency and profitability of our bounty hunters! Bountyhive is really a good choice, thank you for sharing!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

There are so many ways to which you can increase your bounty earnings and you can do this by joining as many bounty as you desire as long as they are good ones, you can join translation campaign, signature campaign and even social media campaign, if you have a higher rank, you can get reasonable rewards because bounties distribute rewards based on ranks. When you get your reward, you can even invest it in very good projects or buy token or hold them till when they get listed for exchange and sell when the price is high.
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

nghi2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

Most people feel hard to try media campaign like youtube or article.But  this is paid well. I am trying to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: