Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Yeah. lol. seems the past two days the community has been you and I..... Time for a marketing boost. We are, for now, a small team and have been focused mostly on development. Having a working product is a vital part of our plan and necessary for the speculative regulation. Compliance sucks but when you are starting a company you have to throw anarchy aside. When there are people looking up to you as a leader you have the duty make sure they are protected as well. US-based projects are tricky but definitely possible. Especially pre-funded projects. Here is a quote I like that fits in well with regulatory talk..... "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Then, F' them up from the inside." ~ Chris Butler
There are some silent reader, communication maybe between you two, but the community is already something bigger.  Wink

There are really a lot of great silent readers now, for URAllowance, I was one of them until recently, and if I'm active right now it's really waiting for development news, which I'm sure Team will be keen to submit soon, and I'm waiting also for the signatures, because something so promising, it pays to give us the $upport.
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

nice updates so far ^^ time to keep this project in mind for further investigation ^^

the idea and the concept is pretty unique!

Yes. When we first conceived the idea for URAllowance we did extensive market research and also searched high and low for other similar projects. There was one that came out several years ago, PiggyCoin. They still trade on the market but the project has not moved forward in some time. They were a little bit too pre-school for our taste and for the market demand. Basically, we found a huge hole in crypto that was the same exact shape as URAllowance. The kids up to this point have been largely overlooked. Crazy to think of all the mass adoption talk you hear about every day but nobody was pushing crypto onto the obvious group that will bring mass adoption. Even the gaming ICOs have all been leaning towards the adult crowd. Except for GameFlip, they hit the nail on the head. After all the research into the markets and the scouring of consensus reports and survey data, we found a rather large untapped marketization opportunity. Allowances are just the start. 41 billion on average is paid out in allowances every year in America alone. Now it might seem a bit strange to bring a third party like URAllowance into an already decentralized transaction between parents and kids. Not to us though. We see the ineffectiveness in the current structure of allowances. We will fix it by getting the whole family involved and hold everyone accountable for their part. Aside from that, there is a trillion dollar speculative market that has recently opened up over the past 15 years. Women entering the higher paying workforce has left many household jobs needing to be filled. I have all the data cited in the whitepaper regarding this new market that is waiting for a few smart companies to come in and stake their claim. We will be one of them.

I never heard piggy coin before but checked after your mentioning.

It started about 4 years ago, the goals are similar with urallowance but they didn't develop single thing and 24 hour trade volume is 184$. It seems like a dead coin to me.

Still, if they developed and achieved their goals urallowance would have less potential.

Time Piggy was initially concerned with their goals, but they lacked the Professionalism presented by URAllowance, the only volume made today by that project is of those who think only of getting rid of the commitment. I wish URallowance a lot of luck and determination because they have chosen promising content that only depends on their efforts, there is really a gap to be filled, and I will follow the project hoping that they will occupy this space

I really feel the professionalism and ambition they have just by their answers.

I am agreeing with everybody that thinking there is a gap and Urallowance can fill this gap. I am not a parent but i can understand how important and promising this project is.

if piggy didn't do their plan, we, URAllowance, can fill the GAP. and, we still in our commitment developing URA platform and present it to our community.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

nice updates so far ^^ time to keep this project in mind for further investigation ^^

Yes. When we first conceived the idea for URAllowance we did extensive market research and also searched high and low for other similar projects. There was one that came out several years ago, PiggyCoin. They still trade on the market but the project has not moved forward in some time. They were a little bit too pre-school for our taste and for the market demand. Basically, we found a huge hole in crypto that was the same exact shape as URAllowance. The kids up to this point have been largely overlooked. Crazy to think of all the mass adoption talk you hear about every day but nobody was pushing crypto onto the obvious group that will bring mass adoption. Even the gaming ICOs have all been leaning towards the adult crowd. Except for GameFlip, they hit the nail on the head. After all the research into the markets and the scouring of consensus reports and survey data, we found a rather large untapped marketization opportunity. Allowances are just the start. 41 billion on average is paid out in allowances every year in America alone. Now it might seem a bit strange to bring a third party like URAllowance into an already decentralized transaction between parents and kids. Not to us though. We see the ineffectiveness in the current structure of allowances. We will fix it by getting the whole family involved and hold everyone accountable for their part. Aside from that, there is a trillion dollar speculative market that has recently opened up over the past 15 years. Women entering the higher paying workforce has left many household jobs needing to be filled. I have all the data cited in the whitepaper regarding this new market that is waiting for a few smart companies to come in and stake their claim. We will be one of them.

It started about 4 years ago, the goals are similar with urallowance but they didn't develop single thing and 24 hour trade volume is 184$. It seems like a dead coin to me.

Still, if they developed and achieved their goals urallowance would have less potential.

Time Piggy was initially concerned with their goals, but they lacked the Professionalism presented by URAllowance, the only volume made today by that project is of those who think only of getting rid of the commitment. I wish URallowance a lot of luck and determination because they have chosen promising content that only depends on their efforts, there is really a gap to be filled, and I will follow the project hoping that they will occupy this space

I am agreeing with everybody that thinking there is a gap and Urallowance can fill this gap. I am not a parent but i can understand how important and promising this project is.

if piggy didn't do their plan, we, URAllowance, can fill the GAP. and, we still in our commitment developing URA platform and present it to our community.
There is enough room in the crypto universe also for two projects.
But URAllowance makes the more professional impression to me.
They are acting slowly, concentrated and what they make that makes sense to me.
I dont know who is more excited me or my child for the next steps here. Smiley
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

There is enough room in the crypto universe also for two projects.
But URAllowance makes the more professional impression to me.
They are acting slowly, concentrated and what they make that makes sense to me.
I dont know who is more excited me or my child for the next steps here. Smiley

yes, we concentrated on our project, developing our platform, build reputation between us and community, partner.
your support will give us more spirit.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
belechau

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

I think I lost something. I was not even aware of the partnership with EventChain, it was a good project for me and it performed a good sale. How will this partnership bring benefits to URallowance? For them I'm sure it will be productive because URallowance has the potential to push them and give them more profits
Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

I think I lost something. I was not even aware of the partnership with EventChain, it was a good project for me and it performed a good sale. How will this partnership bring benefits to URallowance? For them I'm sure it will be productive because URallowance has the potential to push them and give them more profits

It went pretty quiet around EventChain after their ICO. Glad that they managed to get a partnership with URAllowance. That will help both projects.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

It went pretty quiet around EventChain after their ICO. Glad that they managed to get a partnership with URAllowance. That will help both projects.

Where did you guys see eventchain and urallowance partnership?

Also they are not very relevant projects so what will they be partnering up?

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

So you're going to give kids incentives to complete tasks (like, do your homework and you get rewarded) with contracts between the parents and kids. Sounds really cool

belechau

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

As I mentioned earlier, I saw this information on the website, and would like to better understand how they will contribute to URallowance. URALLOWANCE Visit
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:02:30 AM

this seems quite a nice idea, plus this add the "gamification" element which i'm sure the kids/chilrdren will love, this could also evolve in something like chorewars on blockchain.  Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

As I mentioned earlier, I saw this information on the website, and would like to better understand how they will contribute to URallowance. URALLOWANCE Visit

The website seems updated, it wasn't like this when i last checked.

Also it looks great now, the old version was a little bit boring. About partnership, i would like to know the details too.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

So, will you guys also focus on the mobile applications of the platform for ease of use?
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:38:48 AM

So, will you guys also focus on the mobile applications of the platform for ease of use?

I guess that would be likely on top of their goal. A mobile app for the project is essential and highly recommended to make it more accessible to the public.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

URAllowance (your allowance) is a 2-sided, crypto-based platform powered by the URAllowance token, URA, an ERC-20 token.

Yes. Yes, it is. lol.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

Good question. I'm glad you asked. As of right now, Ashton is on tour traveling the world with EventChain and being the Keynote speaker at blockchain events. We hadn't ironed out the complete details yet but knew there was potential in partnership. Cross-promotional at first but getting into the development side I proposed that from our app and with URA, our users could purchase event tickets and also set up events for their schools, selling tickets for fundraisers. This is not set in stone and obviously, our devs would have to collaborate but the synergy is there and we are grateful have such a successful partnership that's been around for as long as he has.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Actually, Eventchain just released their Beta platform and an airdrop to go with it. https://beta.eventchain.io. I know the quiet period you are referring to. Behind the scenes though, it was a whirlwind of development. They are far from being quiet now.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lvsca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:09:26 PM

Actually, Eventchain just released their Beta platform and an airdrop to go with it. https://beta.eventchain.io. I know the quiet period you are referring to. Behind the scenes though, it was a whirlwind of development. They are far from being quiet now.

airdrop was end, now time for eventchain showing what they do.
partnering with EC is good for us in the future.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
viljy

Merit: 952

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

One thing I do not understand is how to automatically link the event in reality (for example, lessons or some task) and blockchain. I read the white paper, but did not find it there. Is it possible to clarify this point in more detail?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:31:01 PM

What about the partnership with EventChain? Just because their CEO is an advisor or there's something else? Because I don't see how URAllowance can relate to a tickets' project

belechau

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:52:22 PM

What about the partnership with EventChain? Just because their CEO is an advisor or there's something else? Because I don't see how URAllowance can relate to a tickets' project

The EventChain Team has really answered my emails with the most varied questions, I see no downtime, just a little less noise on the channels for having finalized their ICO and are presenting real work as a beta platform. besides the experience of someone who participated in the project, which adds a lot, for me, to the URAllowance project, eventual own conferences and future demonstrations can be helped by the services of EventChain, it would be interesting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: