Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:13:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25576 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

will there be an airdrop somewhere in the future to attract more people into this project?

this could get more media awareness and get also big investors into this project pretty easily.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:03:54 AM

This update is meant to bump us to the top of the list here.... That is all.

Interesting times ahead. How does the current bear market affect your plannings if at all? Is postponing an option? I see many ICOs struggle simply because the hype of crypto has reduced by 90%.

That is a great question and one that I have debated on in multiple threads for many projects other than our own. I think you know as well as I do that a bear market in crypto is just a bull in disguise. I have faith that even if we launched right now in the middle of "this terrible bearish market of doom" that we would be alright. Please reread the italicized and quoted sentence again with a heavy sarcastic tone and really draw out the end to express true sarcastic terror. NO, sir. We are not worried and as you can see we are not riding the hype of anything. I'll admit that riding the ICO wave to success was our initial goal. But that hype died right when we started this project. NO problem. We just have to work harder and show more value to the rightfully cautious community.
Side note: If you zoom out on your crypto charts you can watch the bear transform into a steady bull run.

Actually, i think the bear market only killed bad icos. At some point, lots of project with no real value raised millions of dollars and now they don't worth anything. Good projects still getting good funds and bringing good profits to investors. This is more healthy and i have utmost trust that urallowance won't have any problem on funding phase.

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

will there be an airdrop somewhere in the future to attract more people into this project?

this could get more media awareness and get also big investors into this project pretty easily.

I think there will be some airdrops for this one, though I'm not sure if it's been announced when.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Münzpräger

Activity: 1610
Merit: 362

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Interesting times ahead. How does the current bear market affect your plannings if at all? Is postponing an option? I see many ICOs struggle simply because the hype of crypto has reduced by 90%.

That is a great question and one that I have debated on in multiple threads for many projects other than our own. I think you know as well as I do that a bear market in crypto is just a bull in disguise. I have faith that even if we launched right now in the middle of "this terrible bearish market of doom" that we would be alright. Please reread the italicized and quoted sentence again with a heavy sarcastic tone and really draw out the end to express true sarcastic terror. NO, sir. We are not worried and as you can see we are not riding the hype of anything. I'll admit that riding the ICO wave to success was our initial goal. But that hype died right when we started this project. NO problem. We just have to work harder and show more value to the rightfully cautious community.
Side note: If you zoom out on your crypto charts you can watch the bear transform into a steady bull run.

Actually, i think the bear market only killed bad icos. At some point, lots of project with no real value raised millions of dollars and now they don't worth anything. Good projects still getting good funds and bringing good profits to investors. This is more healthy and i have utmost trust that urallowance won't have any problem on funding phase.

I agree. It is a good thing that bad projects don't get millions of dollars anymore. I just hope that the market values this truly dedicated team and and the innovative idea.
abcnguyengueyn

Activity: 452
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

i like it
CarideoJason

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:26:27 PM

Hey, guys!
Their idea is rather engaging in my mind. Amazing activity,  good idea!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

Is everything going according plan? Will the ICO be started this month?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

As far as i know, this is an erc20 token so dependant on ethereum network.

If it gets mainstream it can clog or it can get effected clogged network. So do you guys think to make your own blockchain in the future or swapping some other blockchain if the conditions are right?

This is a good question.  We briefly touch on the subject in our roadmap and WP. For now, the Ethereum blockchain will be just fine. But as we grow our user base we will probably need to move on to our own chain. But then again, Vitalik is taking about ETH updates and "sharding" and super fast transactions coming soon. I don't want to pretend to be a blockchain developer here, but it sounds kind of like the congestion issues with ETH may soon be a thing of the past.
Personally, I want a blockchain just so I can say I have a blockchain. But if it is not absolutely necessary then why go through the hassle. A lot of people frown upon the tokens that are circulating and rightfully wonder..... "What the hell will this token ever be used for besides trading on an exchange?" URAllowance will be the token that is used the way it is meant to be used. Thanks for the question.

I get it. Also developing blockchain is expensive and takes time, so using another blockchain is a more convenient solution.

Yes, vitalik is telling that from some time but he can't deliver in time, there are new blockchains with way better scalability, he may lose a big market share.

You have a good point. We were actually looking into Stelar recently and of course EOS for the 0 transaction fees. That would be a huge positive. Right now we are putting minimal info on the ETH blockchain. Just the transactions for now. It seems wasteful to record all usernames and family members to the ETH network.

If the recent statements of Vitalik about improving drastically ethereum are going to happen, you are going to be fine with ethereum  Smiley

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:29:23 PM

I would like to think that, but there are still a lot of bad projects around. They definitely get less funding these days, but good projects get less finding as well. I hope the market will recover a bit, so you guys could raise enough money.

Clearfield Gura

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

Hi . I've reviewed all the points of your plan and all is really very good.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:57:25 PM

If it gets mainstream it can clog or it can get effected clogged network. So do you guys think to make your own blockchain in the future or swapping some other blockchain if the conditions are right?

This is a good question.  We briefly touch on the subject in our roadmap and WP. For now, the Ethereum blockchain will be just fine. But as we grow our user base we will probably need to move on to our own chain. But then again, Vitalik is taking about ETH updates and "sharding" and super fast transactions coming soon. I don't want to pretend to be a blockchain developer here, but it sounds kind of like the congestion issues with ETH may soon be a thing of the past.
Personally, I want a blockchain just so I can say I have a blockchain. But if it is not absolutely necessary then why go through the hassle. A lot of people frown upon the tokens that are circulating and rightfully wonder..... "What the hell will this token ever be used for besides trading on an exchange?" URAllowance will be the token that is used the way it is meant to be used. Thanks for the question.

I get it. Also developing blockchain is expensive and takes time, so using another blockchain is a more convenient solution.

Yes, vitalik is telling that from some time but he can't deliver in time, there are new blockchains with way better scalability, he may lose a big market share.

You have a good point. We were actually looking into Stelar recently and of course EOS for the 0 transaction fees. That would be a huge positive. Right now we are putting minimal info on the ETH blockchain. Just the transactions for now. It seems wasteful to record all usernames and family members to the ETH network.

Ethereum will soon (not very soon) implement PoS and sharding which are two huge upgrades (three if you want to count in Plasma network). Please not EOS, it's against crypto fundamentals (immutable, decentralized), it's controlled by 21 nodes under EOS control. I would choose Amazon AWS rather then EOS at this point

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 893

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:58:51 PM

Cool! Its always nice to have alternative blockchains that is more adaptable to this project. This only shows that the team are being serious on what is best for this project and its stakeholders. Keep up the good work! Smiley

Thank you. We plan on it.

UPDATE: We are releasing our MVP soon. We don't have an exact date because you never know what kind of unforseen time killers will present themselves when building something new. I can tell you that the iOS version will be finished first. Followed shortly after by the Android and then the web version. Our aim is to have the iOS version downloadable and fully functioning within one week of the start of our sale. Which is scheduled for 06/30/2018.
We will need testers from every region in the world so we can gather proper feedback and make any updates according to the feedback from our team of testers. More details will be released on the testing phase and also payment structures for our testing team. After all, we can't expect anyone to work for free.
The testing team will be required to work a little more formally than if it were just a bounty. Our team of testers will be titled and will go on our website and whitepaper as official team members. So please stay tuned for that announcement.

I'm interested in the version for Android. I would like to try and check MVP. I certainly understand that iOS can be made faster, since it's easier than for Android, but the users of the latter are much more, especially in cryptography.
Noe-Riobleep

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:49:24 PM

I've tested all the points of your business and all is really very good.
 Good luck all!
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:57:36 PM

This project doesn't only look cool. It's finally a real use case for crypto! Could be great for mainstream adoption

PriyaAust

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:33:22 AM

It looks of this idea will be preferably in the measurable future.  Good luck all.
Clearfield Gura

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:28:18 AM

I'm check in concept on your project, It's really nice.
Cognitive design, faultless project, engaging business.
Golpulopo

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

Hello all!
Looks very absorbing!
Judicious website, absorbing job.
Mocegoodgo

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:15:44 AM

Hello devs.
The major theme that in the future it has guarantee the growth of the plan!
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

What the heck is going on here? In every thread these stupid newbie bot posts.  Huh
Is there already a date for the beginning of the ICO and will there be a KYC?

Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:11:21 AM

As we move away from using physical money its imperative that we learn the youth the basic principles of money management.

So this kind of projects which bridge everyday family challenges with a simple and easy to use solution based on new technology is awesome both from a end-user perspective as well as providing exposure for blockchain technology in general.

I will for sure give it a try at home when available for ios and android as my and wife use different os but would like to have a common view on the allowance.

Best of luck!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: