Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️  (Read 25575 times)
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 01:25:57 AM

URA team will be attending the World Crypto Con event from November 31st. The big guns of crypto universe will be there and I must say these events will boost against the unnecessary fears about crypto.

Wow! It is another great opportunity for the URAllowance team to showcase the features and benefits of the platform and at the same time it will give the project enough exposure among the crypto community. Smiley

That is one advantage of attending this conference. Another is, I get to meet a lot of people that I chat with on a regular basis but have never actually seen in person or shook their hand. Being able to place a real human to the names and biography pics of my peers is very exciting to me. We are going to be handing out token-drop cards as a way to bring new members to the platform and community. I will post the QR code and a couple Token Drop codes here too in the next few days.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

URA team will be attending the World Crypto Con event from November 31st. The big guns of crypto universe will be there and I must say these events will boost against the unnecessary fears about crypto.

Wow! It is another great opportunity for the URAllowance team to showcase the features and benefits of the platform and at the same time it will give the project enough exposure among the crypto community. Smiley

That is one advantage of attending this conference. Another is, I get to meet a lot of people that I chat with on a regular basis but have never actually seen in person or shook their hand. Being able to place a real human to the names and biography pics of my peers is very exciting to me. We are going to be handing out token-drop cards as a way to bring new members to the platform and community. I will post the QR code and a couple Token Drop codes here too in the next few days.

Indeed. With your hardwork and perseverance, I wish you and your team all the best and hope your endeavor will be more fruitful than ever. Good luck! Smiley
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

I am excited to try the iOS version as I always wanted to become an early adopter of something greater to happen in future. URA will be used in every household for various reasons for sure.
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:23:00 PM

I am excited to try the iOS version as I always wanted to become an early adopter of something greater to happen in future. URA will be used in every household for various reasons for sure.

We certainly think so too. It is our ultimate goal to also have URAllowance integrated into the schools.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:12:21 PM

We certainly think so too. It is our ultimate goal to also have URAllowance integrated into the schools.

do you mean as a reward for doing your homework and the teachers would check and grant the allowance?
lobat999

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

do you mean as a reward for doing your homework and the teachers would check and grant the allowance?

I guess they ought to encourage schools together with the parents to adopt the platform as a kind of reward system to their kids which could bring in positive results to  the children's academic performance.
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:21:38 PM

I guess they ought to encourage schools together with the parents to adopt the platform as a kind of reward system to their kids which could bring in positive results to  the children's academic performance.

its my goal, i will do research by using URA and how it work.
still possible for us to develope new feature soon with feedback from all users

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:42:03 AM

Not really for homework necessarily. More for participating in extracurricular activities and fundraisers. One thing we are trying to work out is a system with our partners at EventChain to where school events or anything that includes the sale of tickets could be implemented through EventChain's platform and the kids could be rewarded for contributing to ticket sales or event organizing. This is still very much in the concept phase and I haven't even received an official confirmation from EventChain that they are onboard with the idea. Once the URAllowance platform is released, we will be able to more easily integrate new ideas and initiatives into it. It seems like a no-brainer to me. It's a Win Win Win scenario with minimal risk for all sides.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CHRISBIN702

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 01:47:29 AM

Yes, Sir! You are 100% correct. We are looking forward after the beta testing phase when we will have feedback from the community as to what is great, what sucks and what needs to be added/removed. This community and the beta participants represent the user base of the URAllowance platform Your voice is just as important as my own when deciding what features will be implemented moving forward. Thanks, lvsca!

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
lobat999

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Yes, Sir! You are 100% correct. We are looking forward after the beta testing phase when we will have feedback from the community as to what is great, what sucks and what needs to be added/removed. This community and the beta participants represent the user base of the URAllowance platform Your voice is just as important as my own when deciding what features will be implemented moving forward. Thanks, lvsca!

Its nice that the team are taking into consideration end user feedback and giving them utmost importance. That is a crucial element in making the platform more effective and user friendly.
MattLeBlanc

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

End user suggestions and feedback should be the most important part in the development of any application. Thats how we divide between good teams and bad ones. We all know that Chris has given his life to URA and am eager to test it out.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Had not much time to follow crypto over the last couple weeks. But it seems URAllowance is making great progess, with the app available for beta testing soon? Is it still possible to register as a beta tester?
lvsca (OP)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

Had not much time to follow crypto over the last couple weeks. But it seems URAllowance is making great progess, with the app available for beta testing soon? Is it still possible to register as a beta tester?

yes, you can.
just sign up for our beta tester, your feedback will give us more experience soon

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Münzpräger

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Not really for homework necessarily. More for participating in extracurricular activities and fundraisers. One thing we are trying to work out is a system with our partners at EventChain to where school events or anything that includes the sale of tickets could be implemented through EventChain's platform and the kids could be rewarded for contributing to ticket sales or event organizing. This is still very much in the concept phase and I haven't even received an official confirmation from EventChain that they are onboard with the idea. Once the URAllowance platform is released, we will be able to more easily integrate new ideas and initiatives into it. It seems like a no-brainer to me. It's a Win Win Win scenario with minimal risk for all sides.

that sounds great and it increases the use cases for URA by a lot. Pay the kids for supporting a good cause...
lobat999

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:19:49 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 11:55:28 PM by lobat999

that sounds great and it increases the use cases for URA by a lot. Pay the kids for supporting a good cause...

Indeed, I'm very confident and optimistic on the many vital use cases of URA once this platform is rolled out and I like to see that it could bring positive output on the kids or students academic performance.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

When will they gonna release the Android version of the app? too bad I need to fix my Iphone right now.

We are aiming for late December. Just in time for Christmas.

I am going to lend my friend's iPhone. Already registered and eager to test the platform. Already spreading the word in my local community and its a good thing that we get rewards for testing.  Grin

Wow! Good to hear that. Testing the app would surely create an excitement to the community and at the same time, it also marks a major milestone in URAllowance development. Congratulations in advance. Smiley
good news, a great Christmas gift, i can not wait to try the app on my android phone...
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:57:23 PM

I heard the 15 of November there is going to be the beta app out. It would be cool to know what we can expect to find, what is going to be working already and what will come next  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:54:46 PM

I heard the 15 of November there is going to be the beta app out. It would be cool to know what we can expect to find, what is going to be working already and what will come next  Cool

Great news, I think this project is one of the few that can benefit people and the entire educational industry. I will hold these tokens in the long term - I have no doubt that the team will get everything what planned.
MattLeBlanc

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

Well its a great milestone with URAllowance and I'm really getting excited about it!.What is an open beta or not?

Yes it will be open for all iOS users and soon android app will be rolled out. We need active users and beta testers who can give valuable feedback and suggestions.
Münzpräger

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

Well its a great milestone with URAllowance and I'm really getting excited about it!.What is an open beta or not?

Yes it will be open for all iOS users and soon android app will be rolled out. We need active users and beta testers who can give valuable feedback and suggestions.

These are big steps forward. Open beta will help to fix bugs quickly and adjust the app to make it as user friendly as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: