Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5695 times)
alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:58:30 PM

aTriz is a scammer. I have proof of him doing some very shady things, including extortion and bribery. Do not trust him.
Fuck you

I have done nothing of this scammy behavior that alia has said I have. She is trying to get me to admit to these things, simply because she has my personal information. My trust is everything and worth more than my privacy. Fuck you, do your worst.

I will answer any questions about this from anyone except quickseller, please re ask your questions since I can't find any right now.
In other words, you are unable or unwilling to answer tough questions, the answers to which may make you look bad.

This is especially interesting considering that some have accused you of either being an alt of, or being closely associated with shady people in the recent past. Who is to say you won’t answer a few questions from actual third parties, many from close (undisclosed in some instances) associates and claim that anyone asking difficult questions is my alt?

Pretty sure it's because you're a self-obsessed moron, and nobody likes you. Just my best guess

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:05:32 AM

I have done nothing of this scammy behavior that alia has said I have. She is trying to get me to admit to these things, simply because she has my personal information. My trust is everything and worth more than my privacy. Fuck you, do your worst.

I will answer any questions about this from anyone except quickseller, please re ask your questions since I can't find any right now.

Am I understanding correctly that you willingly provided your personal information to alia???
I don't see this quote in this thread, however it was quoted by nullius.

I would like to know the reasons why and under what circumstances this personal information was given to alia.

To me, this seems rather convenient for all this to be coming out at so near the same time.

edit: I would like to know why aTriz thinks that alia is using his personal information to extort him into preventing the release of the script that has been throughly proven as not working as described, rather than ask for money in return for not releasing his personal information.

If the script actually exists, alia is not going to make any money either by selling it, nor by getting people to pay to use it, regardless of it is publicly disclosed or not.
alia_alt

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:08:08 AM

Am I understanding correctly that you willingly provided your personal information to alia???

I would like to know the reasons why and under what circumstances this personal information was given to alia.

To me, this seems rather convenient for all this to be coming out at so near the same time.

How I got it, why I got it are not of your concern. Stop interfering with matters that don't involve you and go make some friends. The adults are talking, scammer.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:09:38 AM

aTriz is a scammer. I have proof of him doing some very shady things, including extortion and bribery. Do not trust him.

And where is your proof?

aTriz will admit it himself.

Will aTriz show proof?

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

And where is your proof?

Fuck you I'm not a scammer and I won't admit it.

nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:19:28 AM

And where is your proof?

I don’t think any intelligent person gives credence to scam accusations by person(s) whose main account took less than 48 hours to become one of the most distrusted accounts in Bitcoin Forum history.

There are more important questions to address, most urgent of which is Alia’s threat.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10233

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:21:49 AM

Fuck you

In other words, you are unable or unwilling to answer tough questions, the answers to which may make you look bad.

This is especially interesting considering that some have accused you of either being an alt of, or being closely associated with shady people in the recent past. Who is to say you won’t answer a few questions from actual third parties, many from close (undisclosed in some instances) associates and claim that anyone asking difficult questions is my alt?

Actually, if aTriz says that he is willing to answer any questions from members besides you, then that is not really obstructing any kind of meaningful inquiry.  There are a lot of inquisitive persons here, and not all of them are your sock puppets, right?  And does it matter, at this point?

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
alia_alt

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:23:06 AM

And where is your proof?

I don’t think any intelligent person gives credence to scam accusations by person(s) whose main account took less than 48 hours to become one of the most distrusted accounts in Bitcoin Forum history.

There are more important questions to address, most urgent of which is Alia’s threat.

Ironic. You have a lot of bitcoin knowledge yet you have never had a btctalk account before? Bullshit. You're probably some neg-trusted scammer as well. Until you start talking with your main account, I'll just presume that your main account also has -9999 trust. Not that it makes a difference to me, but you're being hypocritical
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:24:53 AM

Fuck you

Actually, if aTriz says that he is willing to answer any questions from members besides you, then that is not really obstructing any kind of meaningful inquiry.  There are a lot of inquisitive persons here, and not all of them are your sock puppets, right? 
No, none of them are. This fact will not prevent aTriz from answering questions from others under the guise of declining to answer questions from what he claims to be my sockpuppets.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:32:28 AM

Fuck you

Actually, if aTriz says that he is willing to answer any questions from members besides you, then that is not really obstructing any kind of meaningful inquiry.  There are a lot of inquisitive persons here, and not all of them are your sock puppets, right? 
No, none of them are. This fact will not prevent aTriz from answering questions from others under the guise of declining to answer questions from what he claims to be my sockpuppets.

I guess part of my implied point was that your further assertion regarding potential squirreliness of aTriz is premature because there is no real evidence yet that he is being squirrelly in any kind of meaningful way, at least not so far. 

Furthermore, even though a lot of participants in these aTriz/alia relational threads seem to despise you in various ways, if you raise some arguably valid points, it seems that those points are not really ignored by others.. even if it might turn out an indirect way of the others not admitting that you may have raised the point(s) first...   

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:50:28 AM

How I got it, why I got it are not of your concern. Stop interfering with matters that don't involve you and go make some friends. The adults are talking, scammer.

A failed escrow scammer and professional smear campaign manager

vs

An aspiring gambling addict as sharp as a marble

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 12:51:23 AM

Great like minds think alike:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307003614/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945878.msg30951105#msg30951105

Quote from: Quickseller
He is not. However he does have a vested interest in seeing that lauda maintains a positive reputation.

Instead of seeing that lauda acts with integrity, he tries to get others to overlook laudas unethical actions.

nullius is lauda. That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

Or at least, thanks for closing your eyes so you no longer see that I am very clearly Lauda.
I don't think you are lauda anymore, which should be clear by the post you quoted. I do still think you are a very dishonest person who has a long history of dishonesty. This is not something new to you, considering how long people have been calling you dishonest around here....I am pretty sure there are threads from 2011 in which people were calling you dishonest.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307004116/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009430.msg30943291#msg30943291
If you compare what words he uses to other users around here to the words that are used by other members around here, and on reddit on r/bitcoin you will eventually figure out who he is. (note: you will have to analyze more than just vocabulary, but also words used before and after words, and analyze this on a large scale).

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307003722/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009430.msg31078761#msg31078761
Only a ‘Member’ ? Got to be somebodies ALT, I think QS might be right. An alt of who though?
Look at when he started posting, what he advocates for, news related to major bitcoin companies and of course overall dishonesty and you will figure out who he is.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307004229/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038096.msg31742889#msg31742889

And where is your proof?

Ironic. You have a lot of bitcoin knowledge yet you have never had a btctalk account before? Bullshit. You're probably some neg-trusted scammer as well. Until you start talking with your main account, I'll just presume that your main account also has -9999 trust. Not that it makes a difference to me, but you're being hypocritical

Alia, I suggest that you and Quickseller team up to start a new Reputation thread for the purpose of uncovering my alleged secret main account.  From 2011, according to Quickseller.  Hey, you even have some blockchain txids to trace now (hahahah!).

I dare you to dox me.

alia_alt

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:57:47 AM

Great like minds think alike:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307003614/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945878.msg30951105#msg30951105

Quote from: Quickseller
He is not. However he does have a vested interest in seeing that lauda maintains a positive reputation.

Instead of seeing that lauda acts with integrity, he tries to get others to overlook laudas unethical actions.

nullius is lauda. That is very clear. Anyone who does not see this is simply closing their eyes.

Or at least, thanks for closing your eyes so you no longer see that I am very clearly Lauda.
I don't think you are lauda anymore, which should be clear by the post you quoted. I do still think you are a very dishonest person who has a long history of dishonesty. This is not something new to you, considering how long people have been calling you dishonest around here....I am pretty sure there are threads from 2011 in which people were calling you dishonest.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307004116/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009430.msg30943291#msg30943291
If you compare what words he uses to other users around here to the words that are used by other members around here, and on reddit on r/bitcoin you will eventually figure out who he is. (note: you will have to analyze more than just vocabulary, but also words used before and after words, and analyze this on a large scale).

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307003722/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3009430.msg31078761#msg31078761
Only a ‘Member’ ? Got to be somebodies ALT, I think QS might be right. An alt of who though?
Look at when he started posting, what he advocates for, news related to major bitcoin companies and of course overall dishonesty and you will figure out who he is.

https://web.archive.org/web/20180307004229/https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038096.msg31742889#msg31742889

And where is your proof?

Alia, I suggest that you and Quickseller team up to start a new Reputation thread for the purpose of uncovering my alleged secret main account.  From 2011, according to Quickseller.  Hey, you even have some blockchain txids to trace now (hahahah!).

I dare you to dox me.

I have no interest in doxing you. I don't really care who you are, since you're a good guy and haven't hurt anyone. It's just a little sus that you hide under an alt account when I'm sure you have your own Legendary account. The only reason you're not using it, that I can think of, is that it has links to your personal info, or that it's been heavily negged. And you're not the kind to reveal personal info.

@suchmoon I would merit you if I had sMerit, that's a good post right there
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

Alia, I suggest that you and Quickseller team up to start a new Reputation thread for the purpose of uncovering my alleged secret main account.  From 2011, according to Quickseller.  Hey, you even have some blockchain txids to trace now (hahahah!).

I suspect that your deceptive postings in this forum (or alternatively on the blockchain or alternatively some other random and irrelevant place) go back to 2010 or even early 2009.. and likely traceable on the blockchain in one way or another. 

At this time, I have absolutely no evidence nor logic to support my suspicions or my feelings..   I know that should not matter and my current conception of this would be a good fit within the newly forming team alliances of Quickseller and alia... at least on "dream nullius" project.

alia_alt

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:08:08 AM

I suspect that your deceptive postings in this forum (or alternatively on the blockchain or alternatively some other random and irrelevant place) go back to 2010 or even early 2009.. and likely traceable on the blockchain in one way or another. 

At this time, I have absolutely no evidence nor logic to support my suspicions or my feelings..   I know that should not matter and my current conception of this would be a good fit within the newly forming team alliances of Quickseller and alia... at least on "dream nullius" project.

Please don't associate me with QS... and yeah, it's hard to imagine that nully hasn't been here for many years
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:19:59 AM

Alia, I suggest that you and Quickseller team up to start a new Reputation thread for the purpose of uncovering my alleged secret main account.  From 2011, according to Quickseller.  Hey, you even have some blockchain txids to trace now (hahahah!).

At this time, I have absolutely no evidence nor logic to support my suspicions or my feelings..   I know that should not matter and my current conception of this would be a good fit within the newly forming team alliances of Quickseller and alia... at least on "dream nullius" project.

Please don't associate me with QS... and yeah, it's hard to imagine that nully hasn't been here for many years

I'm thinking that you are on the right track:

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:36:21 AM

A failed escrow scammer and professional smear campaign manager

vs

An aspiring gambling addict as sharp as a marble

[image of popcorn: https://wonderopolis.org/wp-content/uploads//2014/09/dreamstime_xl_27975470-Custom.jpg]

I know that Quickseller was jealous of the halo of forum glamour which previously surrounded my relationship with Alia.  Now I see that after the revelations of the past eight days, he is seriously in love with her/him/them.  Apparent animosity is only the mating call of Quicklove.  And “sharp as a marble” is so coy!  Playing hard to get.

Oh, imagine the babies they’d have:  Born with red tags, prodigies at selling scripts which gamble with bets of DT account logins.

A new forum romance is in the making...

—snip—

—snip—

I dare you to dox me.

I have no interest in doxing you. I don't really care who you are, since you're a good guy and haven't hurt anyone. It's just a little sus that you hide under an alt account when I'm sure you have your own Legendary account. The only reason you're not using it, that I can think of, is that it has links to your personal info, or that it's been heavily negged. And you're not the kind to reveal personal info.

@suchmoon I would merit you if I had sMerit, that's a good post right there

I wouldn’t have -9999 trust if I’m a good guy who hasn’t hurt anyone.

And no, I am not the type to reveal personal info—except to the various women whom I subsequently “verified” from the inside.  But that will not happen with nullius, nobody’s no-body.

At this time, I have absolutely no evidence nor logic to support my suspicions or my feelings..   I know that should not matter and my current conception of this would be a good fit within the newly forming team alliances of Quickseller and alia... at least on "dream nullius" project.

Aye, theories abound.

I neither confirm nor deny what you say.

Loading image...

Oops.  I am collecting replies whilst I wait to see if anything substantive turns up apropos the topic—and here I am, setting you up on Quicklove dates.

You must admit, Alia, your main account is a perfect match for his—even for a threesome with master-P’s.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

threesome

Careful, this could be sticky, we don't know if QS has reached the age of consent. Alia - probably, even at 15yo there are countries allowing that.
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

Fuck you

1 Did aTriz see the script?
2 Did he test the said script?
3 If he did, did he profit from the script.
4 Can he say with certainty, that the profit accrued was due to the fantastic machinations of the script.
5 Is he still using the script? and what are the results? I see no reason why he should stop using it, according to him, the results are fantastic.

If he answers no to these questions, could he have been coerced somehow to make the vouch?

I rest until whenever aTriz answers these questions. Bear in mind that only aTriz aside from the proven liar alia has seen and used this script. Only atriz can tell us if or not the said script is real or a scam.

Thank you...
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

1 Did aTriz see the script?
2 Did he test the said script?
3 If he did, did he profit from the script.
4 Can he say with certainty, that the profit accrued was due to the fantastic machinations of the script.
5 Is he still using the script? and what are the results? I see no reason why he should stop using it, according to him, the results are fantastic.

If he answers no to these questions, could he have been coerced somehow to make the vouch?

I rest until whenever aTriz answers these questions. Bear in mind that only aTriz aside from the proven liar alia has seen and used this script. Only atriz can tell us if or not the said script is real or a scam.
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Not now, I agree I was being a bit naive when testing. I probably profited due to a bit of luck I had.
5. No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: