Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:38:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you still believe aTriz words? Reopened, too many open questions  (Read 5695 times)
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

To hell with Skype man. Anyone up for a quick little vacation in Singapore? I have heard it's pretty nice over there. Any volunteers for checking out that Alia dude in person?

Minimally, would need a wig, raincoat and sunglasses for that kind of a project.

Like this one?  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

How can anyone prove that Alia is a female? other than seeing a passport with her name on it we have nothing solid enough to "prove" she is who she says she is and even if we could - so fucking what?

dirty shitcunt scam whore just needs to fuck off - or get banned for attempted doxing

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:26:50 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 07:40:32 AM by nullius

That's right, Mr. [—]! Too fucking bad. Thanks for being smart - if I find out that you have leaked something that is my property, measures will be taken.

This is actual malice.  (Unless o_e_l_e_o beats me to the punch, I may write up a post explaining what that means...)

This person is evil.

For reference, the post is quoted below in full.  Both above and below, I have elided the surname Alia stated.  (I have no idea whether or not it be the correct name.)

Can you post the script alia gave you? If not - why?
No, I'm not allowed due to the threat of my dox being released, you can try ask alia for it.

Am I understanding correctly that you willingly provided your personal information to alia???
No. Of course not...

[...]
5 Is he still using the script? and what are the results? I see no reason why he should stop using it, according to him, the results are fantastic.

[...]

5. No
What made you stop?
I don't like gambling, and had some sort of an addiction a couple years back.
Is 1NUQjfkynX6rS96p7kQRw2TzNa5wQYs1ii not your deposit address to cloubet?
No it isn't, I haven't used cloudbet in a long time. Check my old lending thread and you'll see it's when I funded a loan from pinkman12345

How did Alia come into possession of Atriz personal info?
[..]
 Did he offer you sexual favours or what? Were you compromised?

[...] You seem to maintain the stance that you are not technically adept. How were you able to work with the script then? Did you receive specific instructions? Can you explain briefly the procedure of running the script?
I was not offered any sexual favours. I did a btc to pp trade after we finished the contract since she had a lending thread and then she got my full name from that.

I copy pasted it in and left it running and watched it for a bit before returning to work, then aprox 10 mind after I returned and say my balance went up. It was some code stuff I didn't really understand, sorry.

aTriz, would you please briefly describe what happened from your perspective?
One or 2 days after the sig deal, she pmed me about a script, then she sent it to me and I tested it out for 10 mins and then posted review
Are you able to document this PM, and provide the PM number/ID?
It was made via Skype.

aTriz, is there any linkage between alia possessing your personal data and the unprecedented 'signature' deal you did?
I mean, in light of what has transpired, it's not unreasonable to see both the "script" vouch and the large upfront payment being hush money/favor made under threat of doxxing/whatever.
That or not, you appear to have got yourself in a right fucking mess, to be honest.
How on earth does a loose cannon newbie end up with your "personal information"??
Was it freely given?

Read above please. Btc - pp trade and she got my full name from that. I would never a newbie my personal details.

That's right, Mr. [—]! Too fucking bad. Thanks for being smart - if I find out that you have leaked something that is my property, measures will be taken.

To hell with Skype man. Anyone up for a quick little vacation in Singapore? I have heard it's pretty nice over there. Any volunteers for checking out that Alia dude in person?

Now I despise Alia even more, because I had to give Wendigo merit for this.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10233

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:28:00 AM

How can anyone prove that Alia is a female? other than seeing a passport with her name on it we have nothing solid enough to "prove" she is who she says she is and even if we could - so fucking what?

dirty shitcunt scam whore just needs to fuck off - or get banned for attempted doxing

At this point it seems like an attempted doxing and an implied threat of doxing.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:45:07 AM

At this point it seems like an attempted doxing and an implied threat of doxing.

Banhammer?? I do hope so as anything connected with this shitcunt has turned into a clusterfuck.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:50:25 AM

With a touch of bunny boiling.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

nullius = Hitler. [...] #dox'd

This theory warrants investigation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086927.0

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Banhammer?? I do hope so as anything connected with this shitcunt has turned into a clusterfuck.

Q: What about deleting DOXes?
A: Nope, we don't delete them either as long as they comply with the following rules:

Quote from: theymos on August 05, 2016, 04:23:54 AM
<...>
1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.

It seems to me that alia should be indeed banned.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
actisstupidname

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

Ognasty's association with a scammer

Huh  More info please.

When tables were turned, hypocrisy at its best. Accusations flying left and right at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214058.0 but when one of their own is accused with damning evidence, they make lots of excuses.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

Ognasty's association with a scammer

Huh  More info please.

I would assume your mate quickspazzer.. he does come running to your aide whenever needed! he is invested in PonziFans..

alia_alt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:40:42 AM

Q: What about deleting DOXes?
A: Nope, we don't delete them either as long as they comply with the following rules:

Quote from: theymos on August 05, 2016, 04:23:54 AM
<...>
1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.

It seems to me that alia should be indeed banned.

Weapon? No. I have no intention of posting anything related to aTriz's identity as of now.
cruso

Activity: 109
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:42:54 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 12:28:43 PM by cruso

This thread has lost its way a bit, so ill quote a few relevant posts and add commentary or bold some quotes where necessary.

I speculate that there is more to the alia - aTriz relationship than meets the eye, and the only reason the alia group still posts here is to keep the heat off the aTriz account.

The alia account is dead and buried, nobody will trust it with a single satoshi. There is no "lady in distress" here, if there is one, she is complicit. This is not a genuine attempt to clear their name, frankly they don't care, its all obfuscation to hide aTriz's role in this scam. aTriz is safe, as long as all the attention is focused on the dead alia account.

The public divorce, negative feedback rating, refund of signature payments is all a charade in an attempt to distance the alia account from the alTriz account. Yes, this is all speculation, but you know it makes sense. If there is no script, then aTriz lied, why is the alia account bearing all the brunt, afterall aTriz profited and made an extremely good ROI using it?

I think Atriz has been bought and his 'review' is bogus. I also think that Television loving dude is shady as fuck too. What if the big 'investments' so to speak are his seed money reciprocating between alts? Try to reel in some easy suckers with the initial BTC0.01 then greed kicks in and they throw more cash at him for '1337 profit' and here he goes with 'teh l00t!!!1111!!!' 'These mofos are getting rekt yo' RIP

Get your head out of your ass and take a look at the big picture  Grin

I rest until whenever aTriz answers these questions. Bear in mind that only aTriz aside from the proven liar alia has seen and used this script. Only atriz can tell us if or not the said script is real or a scam.

scam_detector’s aTriz thread is over here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3038096.0

Enormous confusion has resulted from mixing issues in these two cases.  Although the cases share the same factual background, precision and fairness to all parties can only be had by keeping the topics separate (as if separate “trials”).

Thank you very much, I will move my ramblings there. I have no interest in the alia group's shenanigans beyond how they relate to aTriz's behavior. Engaging with them is a waste of time and energy.
As i previously mentioned, alia has done a very good job of distracting from the conversation.

Fast forward:

I ask aTriz to answer these questions. The easiest way would be to publish the script here so it can be verified by experienced users. So I ask aTriz to publish the script here.

@scam_detector, would it be satisfactory to you as a first step if aTriz were to commit a SHA-256 hash of any pertinent script in his possession?  I think that would then allow any further discussions to proceed more smoothly.

@aTriz, I suggest committing a SHA-256 hash of the script.  That is what I would do at this point, if I were in your position—to fix the bit-for-bit identity of the script for evidentiary purposes, as well as to immediately show that I am acting in good faith in the face of many accusations.

Now regarding the script - I would like to see it. I don't think aTriz could be bound by any NDA with a known scammer but there was a threat or an attempt of extortion, something QS claims to be an expert of. If nothing else I'd like to see how he twists himself into a pretzel trying to downplay it here. But mainly I would like to see aTriz post the script or explain why he can't do it.

aTriz is a scammer. I have proof of him doing some very shady things, including extortion and bribery. Do not trust him.
Fuck you

I have done nothing of this scammy behavior that alia has said I have. She is trying to get me to admit to these things, simply because she has my personal information. My trust is everything and worth more than my privacy. Fuck you, do your worst.

I will answer any questions about this from anyone except quickseller, please re ask your questions since I can't find any right now.

let me see if I can dig it up

^^^^ This fully aware that alia has his dox. @ this point dearest Lauda chimes in:

...If you don't pay up, I'll have to take action myself - and you know what that action is.
Welcome to blackmail land.

This is why, assuming he still has the script, it is not possible to post it. @nullius, suchmoon, ibminer.

The potential for retaliation by some means is one of several reasons why I suggested publicly committing a SHA-256 hash. (Will explain more; posts are flying thick and fast now.)

I would like to know the reasons why and under what circumstances this personal information was given to alia.

To me, this seems rather convenient for all this to be coming out at so near the same time.

edit: I would like to know why aTriz thinks that alia is using his personal information to extort him into preventing the release of the script that has been throughly proven as not working as described, rather than ask for money in return for not releasing his personal information.

If the script actually exists, alia is not going to make any money either by selling it, nor by getting people to pay to use it, regardless of it is publicly disclosed or not.

What is the SHA-256 hash of the script?

What's this and how do I do it?

Hi everyone!  What intrigue!

(I am still also asking the SHA-256 hash of the script.)
What's this and how do I do it?

Code:
$ sha256sum path/to/your/gamblin/script

Cheers

The SHA-256 hash (same as used in Bitcoin) will positively identify the file, without revealing its contents.  If the script then were to be later revealed by any means, either publicly or to a private auditor, it could be affirmatively verified whether or not it is the same script as you now have in your possession.  Changing even one byte—even one bit of the file would change the hash value.

An example of what a SHA-256 hash may look like (here represented in hex):

Code:
e3b0c44298fc1c149afbf4c8996fb92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855

By posting a hash, you would be making a cryptographic commitment.  As long as you can produce a file exactly matching whatever hash you post, nobody could later accuse you of changing the script, or substituting a different script.  —  And yet, you would not be revealing the script.

Thus, my suggestion that you post a hash.  scam_detector has called on you to reveal the script itself.  I have suggested that it would be wiser to have your commitment to the identity of the script, and then discuss what should be done about the actual script.

Assuming that the file is named “alia_script” (substitute the appropriate name), on Linux:

Code:
sha256sum alia_script

On Windows (not sure which versions):

Code:
certUtil -hashfile alia_script SHA256

On Mac:  Don’t know.  On FreeBSD, it would be “sha256 alia_script”; but I seriously doubt you be on FreeBSD.

After conversion,you can send the HEX/base65 encoded generated hash to nullius.

To be clear, I was suggesting that the hash should be posted here in this thread.  Do you suggest otherwise?  Depending on what it be and why, I may not mind taking custody of evidence in this matter (hash or otherwise).

How did Alia come into possession of Atriz personal info?
Thanks.

You can not answer that if you wish but still just out of curiosity. Did he offer you sexual favours or what? Were you compromised?

And another minor question. You seem to maintain the stance that you are not technically adept. How were you able to work with the script then? Did you receive specific instructions? Can you explain briefly the procedure of running the script?

I would strongly suggest that such a thing should not be asked or answered out of mere curiosity, insofar as the answer itself may potentially leak personal information, or information which could somehow lead to personal information.

(I am trying not to interfere with anybody else’s questions; but I do feel that I must point out the danger there.  Curiosity is not probative to the investigation, anyway.)

The script is mine and you are not allowed to leak it. If you do so, you owe me 50 BTC.
What makes you think a non-working script is worth anything, let alone 50 BTC?

If you don't pay up, I'll have to take action myself - and you know what that action is.
When all else fails: blackmail!
If you ask me, the extortion attempt is fake (and a poor fake at that).

According to her sales thread, she was willing to sell up to 15 copies of the script at 0.99BTC/each. Ignoring the fact that no one will ever buy the script, she would have earned a maximum of 14.85BTC.

It would make logical sense for alia to be asking for less than the total she would earn from selling the script via an extortion attempt, not more.

*Ignoring an extortionist accusing someone else of extortion*

aTriz, is there any linkage between alia possessing your personal data and the unprecedented 'signature' deal you did?
I mean, in light of what has transpired, it's not unreasonable to see both the "script" vouch and the large upfront payment being hush money/favor made under threat of doxxing/whatever.
That or not, you appear to have got yourself in a right fucking mess, to be honest.
How on earth does a loose cannon newbie end up with your "personal information"??
Was it freely given?

let me see if I can dig it up

Have you found it?

I think it was pretty well established that he is not going to release any kind of gambling script when he offered to find it and nearly immediately thereafter made it clear Alia has his Dox that he will release of the script is released even though he doesn’t want actual money to prevent the releasing of the Dox, and even though alia is willing to let others see the script for free and even though there is zero chance the script will ever be sold.

Guys, please do not answer on alias posts anymore. Thank you.

Yeah, because fuck reason and logic! To hell with all of that! Roll Eyes

Oh shut up already you cheap Thailand whore you!

Though I have been involved in some of this back-and-forth myself, I do strongly urge that this thread should stay on the topic of examining the accusations against aTriz, and discussion about (or with) Alia should stay on the thread about Alia.  Thank you.

Sniping with/about Alia is clouding the issues, and making it difficult to follow the discussions with/about aTriz.

When time permits, I wish to address some of the things said here.  (Some of my replies will be transplanted to the Alia thread, as appropriate.)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:24:39 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

No, I'm not allowed due to the threat of my dox being released, you can try ask alia for it.

And you trust the unstable lying shitcunt (thanks TMAN) to keep her word and NOT dox you... and NOT blackmail you further... good luck with that.

You're really making it harder to trust you. You said you'll find it. You told alia to do her worst. You're now backpedaling. I think the answer to the OP's question is "probably not".
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

And you trust the unstable lying shitcunt (thanks TMAN) to keep her word and NOT dox you... and NOT blackmail you further... good luck with that.

You're really making it harder to trust you. You said you'll find it. You told alia to do her worst. You're now backpedaling. I think the answer to the OP's question is "probably not".

Yeah, this ^^^^
Now that you've shown that your actions are under the influence of an unstable entity because blackmail, it would be difficult to see how to trust that any of your future actions will also not be vulnerable to his/her/its demands, especially in the marginal world of shit tokens where you do business.

nullius
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:15:12 PM

Yeah, this ^^^^
Now that you've shown that your actions are under the influence of an unstable entity because blackmail, it would be difficult to see how to trust that any of your future actions will also not be vulnerable to his/her/its demands, especially in the marginal world of shit tokens where you do business.

@suchmoon, @tmfp, you make a reasonable point—but thereupon, I have a reasonable question for you:  When a good-faith party makes naïve mistakes which cause him to get backed into a corner by a criminal extortionist who obtains personally identifiable information, what is the best strategy to recover?

Having reviewed the matter carefully, I think that the best possible assumptions about aTriz are the most probable assumptions:  A naïve individual with some admitted flaws (including past gambling addiction) was acting in good faith, and got fooled worst by a “confidence artist”—one who also fooled many other people to various degrees.  And I think it’s clear that the principal question about aTriz (the vouch for the script) was in a different category than assigning blame for a leak of PII.  Really, could you hold aTriz culpable for the unforeseen consequences of having made a Paypal transaction!?

(N.b. that my assessment hereby is the polar opposite of that with Alia:  I still have some scintilla of reasonable doubt on certain points about Alia, whereas the preponderance of the evidence is against Alia.  Here, I find that the preponderance of the evidence is that aTriz acted in good faith, and did not commit any knowing wrong (here speaking to culpability, mens rea).  I am ultraconservative in matters of trust; and I am not yet more than barely acquainted with aTriz, beyond his hereto sound public reputation.  Therefore, I have been proceeding in this matter cautiously—and I mean that statement both ways.  I observe that in general principle, it would be outright horrific to see an innocent scam victim get his reputation ruined through being sucked in and dragged down by a scammer.  For my part, I would not be the unwitting executioner in such an injustice!)

Add to this certain allegations upthread as to aTriz’s age.  I do not know (and do not wish to ask) whether or not those statements be true.  But if they so be:  A relatively youthful (under-30) age is never an excuse for dishonest dealings, but is certainly an excuse for naïveté, trusting too fast, plus some awful opsec when dealing with an apparently bona fide new business counterparty.  I myself was “guilty” of all these things, at that age.  And nowadays, people who grew up with Skype and Gmail do not have the benefit some of us had of learning this Internet thing anew.  (I say this as one of Google search’s earliest addicts; that was terribly naïve of me in retrospect, but dang, it worked so much better than Altavista.)  aTriz’s mistakes in getting himself into a position to be blackmailed seem to be simply a sign of the times.

In sum:  Based on the current record, I am most inclined to help aTriz recover from this scam, and improve his operational security going forward.  If this thread concludes as I expect, then I will offer aTriz that if he desires, I will provide him some free nym.zone consulting in basic, best-practice measures to prevent this type of doxing/extortion situation in the future.  Meanwhile, I should like to continue examining the substantive questions which have been raised—in a fair manner, with appropriate sensitivity to the fact that I am asking questions of someone who is backed into a corner by a malicious threat.

@aTriz, a further question:

Did you have any non-public communications with Alia on the date of 1 March 2018 (UTC)?  —If so, please briefly describe the nature and content of the communication.

As to my request for commitment of the SHA-256 hash of the script:

I have considered the matter carefully.  I doubt that committing a SHA-256 hash would cause you to get doxed in retaliation, for the simple reason that Alia would then lose leverage to prevent you from releasing the script itself.  Though I can’t vouch for Alia’s rationality (!), it would be ridiculously stupid for Alia to shoot her bolt at you over a hash which reveals no information about the script itself.  That would be incompetently evil.  I state this on the very reasonable presumption that the only leverage Alia has is your dox.

Wherefore, I reiterate my request that you publicly commit a SHA-256 hash of the script.

If Alia were to dox you in retaliation for that—well, then, you would have no remaining reason not to release the script itself.  Alia knows this.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:19:24 PM
Merited by nullius (1)

Considering facts
aTriz should release the script
He's screwed otherwise
With the dox threat on the line, aTriz has essentially zero leverage. Instead of being controlled and then be doxxed anyway (something that is going to inevitably happen) he should just release the script and at least partially absolve himself of suspicion.

marlboroza
Legendary

Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:26:36 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 09:18:45 PM by marlboroza

~
The script is mine and you are not allowed to leak it. If you do so, you owe me 50 BTC. If you don't pay up, I'll have to take action myself - and you know what that action is.

The contract is not void, and there is no chance of it becoming void for a long, long time. It will likely become void if/when I am not Legendary after 3 years, but that remains to be seen. I would advise aTriz not to try and "wriggle out" of the contract, because it puts me in a position where I will be forced to reveal certain things that he has done. If he sticks to the terms of the contract, as stipulated, he is my friend, and he will not be my enemy. Being my enemy is not a very favourable position for anyone to be in. Roll Eyes

Forum rules:
8. No threats to inflict bodily harm, death threats.

Bodily harm can be physical or psychological, as atriz said he is addict(i used IS because no one can truly be cured from any kind of addiction) I would say this threat could cause psychological bodily harm which can lead to depression which is main addiction trigger and which can lead to deeper problems for aTriz.

Ban for both accounts alia and alia_alt is right thing to do.

I don't understand why moderators are banning users for plagiarism and are ignoring serious threats like this one.

No one will miss (s)cam girl here, do your job!

Considering facts
He's screwed otherwise
With the dox threat on the line, aTriz has essentially zero leverage. Instead of being controlled and then be doxxed anyway (something that is going to inevitably happen) he should just release the script and at least partially absolve himself of suspicion.
If he used crash site such as bustabit he can show us his profile without showing the script. We will see everything from it and he won't break any agreement he made with (s)cam girl.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

Yeah, this ^^^^

@suchmoon, @tmfp, you make a reasonable point—but thereupon, I have a reasonable question for you:  When a good-faith party makes naïve mistakes which cause him to get backed into a corner by a criminal extortionist who obtains personally identifiable information, what is the best strategy to recover?

Having reviewed the matter carefully, I think that the best possible assumptions about aTriz are the most probable assumptions:  A naïve individual with some admitted flaws (including past gambling addiction) was acting in good faith, and got fooled worst by a “confidence artist”—one who also fooled many other people to various degrees.  And I think it’s clear that the principal question about aTriz (the vouch for the script) was in a different category than assigning blame for a leak of PII.  Really, could you hold aTriz culpable for the unforeseen consequences of having made a Paypal transaction!?

Excuse the quote edit, but culpability is irrelevant, as is speculation about aTrix's story of naive brainfade in getting himself into this situation.
The best strategy to recover?
In the movies? A big mea culpa scene with loved ones and strings and tears is an option.
In organized crime? Run for the hills, before your erstwhile buddies rub you out because you're a compromised weakness that threatens them.
In crypto? Dump the account and start again.

The "script" is incidental now.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10233

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:37:11 PM

Considering facts
He's screwed otherwise

I agree that aTriz should just release the script, but he need not release it publicly.

The script can be released to some mutually agreed to party such as Ibminer or RGBKey, or someone else with technical knowledge... both ibminer and RGBKey have already been agreed to by alia at one point in time or another, but in the end, it is likely that you cannot trust alia to stick with her word, anyhow, so fuck alia.. .

In other words,  if either Ibminer nor RGBKey wants to review the script, then someone else with technical knowledge and trustworthiness can be agreed to whether alia agrees or not... this is not about alia, and the script is a seeming central evidentiary issue in the aTriz actions matter (alia seems to have already sunk herself beyond redemption, even if the script seems to be all things that she claims it to be) - and whether alia choses to dox aTriz or not, that does not seem like something that aTriz or anyone else here can really control from a seemingly untrustworthy turd-like behavior already happening from alia who has already made such irrational, amorphous, seemingly exaggerated and ridiculous doxing threats on a few occasions.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:18:06 PM

Really, could you hold aTriz culpable for the unforeseen consequences of having made a Paypal transaction!?

Unfortunately - yes. This is a Bitcoin forum, no a let-me-dox-myself-via-PayPal forum.

While I agree with the overall sentiment of your defense of aTriz, and I would like to believe him, it's his owns actions that created this mess. Weird-ass sig contract, vouching for something he admittedly doesn't understand, doxing himself to a noob...

I don't yet see evidence of ill intent on his part but he's shown poor judgement on more than one occasion and is now dependent on the benevolence of a known scammer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: