Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79792 times)
Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Project need time to develop the product they promised also availability on two small exchanges is behind the decline in the price of tokens. It is acceptable price range now to add some into wallet for few months as diversifying continuously by spreading the risk among many projects which can deliver and deserve to be taken risk on them.

My opinion is you always need time with ICO, I'm not a master trader but I learned my lesson from not buying BTC back in 2011-2012.I kept my one eye on crypto and I actually managed to land amazing returns on NXT and IOTA. This year I invested abit in 2 projects 1 being XYO and another actually also abit similar tech, they reached the hard cap of 25mil though. If I recall correctly the sale ended on the same day 20th of May still did not get any emails about listing on exchange - no sh*t strom about it in that project though.         
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

Hello everybody! Look Great Video CNBC features XYO Network and their sponsorship and entry into mainstream American brands.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boiai8tWnhM&feature=youtu.be&a=   Congrats  Wink
hexaman

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

Xyo devices on amazon got really bad reputation xD "no range", "eats too much battery", "doesnt works outside" hum
Angel_AmaZix

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:38:38 AM

Xyo devices on amazon got really bad reputation xD "no range", "eats too much battery", "doesnt works outside" hum

XY Team have, over the last six months, put most of the focus onto the hardware and firmware - making a device that is reliable enough to support not just the consumer side of the things, but the added requirements of the network. XY Team have got the hardware where they want it now and are focused on the apps.

About battery life, any issues with battery life on devices are for older models. The XY4 actually has a three to five years battery life.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:03 AM

let's support this project so that more and more will support the team spirit to work to succeed this project, hopefully the team will always give the best for all this so that later also his results do not disappoint.
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

Hello everybody! Look Great Video CNBC features XYO Network and their sponsorship and entry into mainstream American brands.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boiai8tWnhM&feature=youtu.be&a=   Congrats  Wink

Good to hear! But my major concern is oracle based block chain is majorly used for business people, why don't you market it so aggressive to get more partnership and bring them on the board.
theedm09ka

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:50:22 AM

Good to hear! But my major concern is oracle based block chain is majorly used for business people, why don't you market it so aggressive to get more partnership and bring them on the board.

XYO team is focusing on development and hiring the right people before they want to start on marketing. Steemit's Data Scientist will start working for them tomorrow and more to come!
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

XYO team is focusing on development and hiring the right people before they want to start on marketing. Steemit's Data Scientist will start working for them tomorrow and more to come!

Yes, we know how xyo team is working behind the scenes even though they didn't reach the hard cap but has enough money to develop the project. How data scientist will start working ?
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

How many tokens were sold in total, what is the circulating supply ?

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

How many tokens were sold in total, what is the circulating supply ?

Hi there, as the GAMMA sale is still going on, the total amount of tokens sold is not confirmed. You can have a look here for up to date numbers Smiley https://get.xyo.network/?gclid=
L_777

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:39:33 PM

So it seems XYO's strategy to continue the token sale, not only completely failed, but also backfired horribly.   The token price went into the shitter from where the bottom feeders are buying at a discount.   Nobody is really buying from the gamma sale, and investors are trying to cut their losses by dumping on iDEX.  Nice work. 

To Scott:  Stop making videos.   You don't inspire confidence in this venture.  You should be filtered right out. 
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Good evening. Do not rush to make bad conclusions. The coin is excellent, there are shortcomings, I do not see anything terrible. Everything will be super I'm sure of it.

So it seems XYO's strategy to continue the token sale, not only completely failed, but also backfired horribly.   The token price went into the shitter from where the bottom feeders are buying at a discount.   Nobody is really buying from the gamma sale, and investors are trying to cut their losses by dumping on iDEX.  Nice work.  

To Scott:  Stop making videos.   You don't inspire confidence in this venture.  You should be filtered right out.  
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:59:11 PM

So it seems XYO's strategy to continue the token sale, not only completely failed, but also backfired horribly.   The token price went into the shitter from where the bottom feeders are buying at a discount.   Nobody is really buying from the gamma sale, and investors are trying to cut their losses by dumping on iDEX.  Nice work.  

To Scott:  Stop making videos.   You don't inspire confidence in this venture.  You should be filtered right out.  
It was listed on idex while the ganma sale is on going? That's terrible idex is very bad for having it. It happens and i think not all of them has to do panic sell in idex. Wait for the official announcement about this like one said to jump in into conclusions.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
theedm09ka

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:59:33 AM

Yes, we know how xyo team is working behind the scenes even though they didn't reach the hard cap but has enough money to develop the project. How data scientist will start working ?

We will have more info on that later. let the team work. here's the reference to data scientist from Steemit: https://t.me/xyonetwork/116227
justin2811

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:15:29 AM

Can anyone tell me the current market value for xyo at this moment?
L_777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:29:09 AM

you can find it here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xyo-network/
L_777

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:34:54 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 01:59:45 PM by L_777

It was listed on idex while the ganma sale is on going? That's terrible idex is very bad for having it. It happens and i think not all of them has to do panic sell in idex. Wait for the official announcement about this like one said to jump in into conclusions.

OK guys, not jumping to conclusions here, I'm talking about historical facts.  The token sale failed.  Very few are buying from gamma.  The price on idex is still lower than gamma.  Even if this changes, which it may, it does not change the fact that XY betrayed their investors by diluting the tokens with an additional 5bn.  

A more reasonable strategy might have been to list the token, work hard to develop the technology, and sell some of the reserve to finance ongoing development.  Instead they shot themselves in the dick.  
theedm09ka

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

OK guys, not jumping to conclusions here, I talking about historical facts.  The token sale failed.  Very few are buying from gamma.  The price on idex is still lower than gamma.  Even if this changes, which it may, it does not change the fact that XY betrayed their investors by diluting the tokens with an additional 5bn. 

A more reasonable strategy might have been to list the token, work hard to develop the technology, and sell some of the reserve to finance ongoing development.  Instead they shot themselves in the dick. 

The team did not raise the projected $48M during the main sale, although, it didn't go that badly, either, considering the cryptocurrency bear market. ~17,000 ETH worth of XYO had been sold by the end of the main sale; which by historical ETH Prices is $12,225,691.04; $10,000,000 came in the last 30 days of the main sale.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

When are they planning to add a centralized exchange.
It would be better if we can have kucoin so the volume will slightly increase, we are in the bear market now but it's good to start looking for exchanges
to list XYO.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

When are they planning to add a centralized exchange.
It would be better if we can have kucoin so the volume will slightly increase, we are in the bear market now but it's good to start looking for exchanges
to list XYO.

Hi there, please follow this link to find out the teams plans for exchanges Smiley https://app.xyo.network/gamma#col-full-113-119
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: