Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79792 times)
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:52:17 PM

It is a pity that the project collected so small, I had high hopes for them. I think that the capitalization of the project is not enough for development, the project should extend the ICO!
xmGx

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

XYO will rocket soon, because of its big application cases. Consider that all drones technology, if pointing to extend applicability to large territories, need to work on trustless GPS data to be competitive and fast.
very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

XYO network is now listed on coinmarketcap. what a powerful project and passionate team! ive never seen a project related to locational data i believe that this project will prosper! goodluck!
jeanpierre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

I hope the team will review the bounty token distribution worth. If the bounty distribution is still worth $3 million without attaining the hardcap value. This could result in a big dump, cause it might take a good percentage of the whole fund which bounty hunters might sell off after distribution and exchange listing. Except few high earners token will be locked for a while.
3.1% of the total amount of tokens is allocated for bounty. This percentage is fixed and I think the team will pay the full amount to the bounty participants.

I hope they will keep their word ! Most recent bounty decided to reduce the bounty pool by 50% and even sometime 90% like for exemple the Repux bounty.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:47:56 PM

I hope the team will review the bounty token distribution worth. If the bounty distribution is still worth $3 million without attaining the hardcap value. This could result in a big dump, cause it might take a good percentage of the whole fund which bounty hunters might sell off after distribution and exchange listing. Except few high earners token will be locked for a while.
3.1% of the total amount of tokens is allocated for bounty. This percentage is fixed and I think the team will pay the full amount to the bounty participants.

I hope they will keep their word ! Most recent bounty decided to reduce the bounty pool by 50% and even sometime 90% like for exemple the Repux bounty.

to keep the word, the team decided to open gamma-sale to sell the remaining tokens. Let's see what happens with this
theedm09ka

Activity: 250
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:08 AM

to keep the word, the team decided to open gamma-sale to sell the remaining tokens. Let's see what happens with this
Think about the project in long term perspective  Cool
TaylorCZ

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

Right, I believe in what they do. They are only a bit inexperienced of the nature in crypto world (greediness, FUD, ...), at least they underestimated it significantly.

Nevertheless accusation of scam and similar ones that we have had chance to see here are totally out.

I hope it won't affect team's attitude and belief in what they do, because there is no other thing that can prevent them from success. What they do is serious job and I believe it will change world in the future.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

Think about the project in long term perspective  Cool
the teams in this project will undoubtedly make the most out of the project and this project will work out in accordance with its plan. The team will not disappoint the participants who have joined.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:02 AM

The new project with a progress that has been developed earlier by this project, so it can track the object to the location, ranging from jewelry to the car with the right and real time. this is an innovation of the location network combined with the successful project blockchain and can continue to grow. The project team is also very experienced in its field.
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

now that the project ICO is over.when we can trade on some exchanges?i hope it can be added on big exchange.any news?
just wait maybe the team is doing the best and wait for the good news from the team, hopefully the team will provide the best.

lookuper

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

i'm participant signature campaign of xyo. why i'm not get the stake. i have been follow the rule...
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

i'm participant signature campaign of xyo. why i'm not get the stake. i have been follow the rule...

Hey lookuper, kindly join https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3053801.0 or the bounty telegram chat at https://t.me/XYO_Bounty.
Thank you.
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:10 AM

Right, I believe in what they do. They are only a bit inexperienced of the nature in crypto world (greediness, FUD, ...), at least they underestimated it significantly.

Nevertheless accusation of scam and similar ones that we have had chance to see here are totally out.

I hope it won't affect team's attitude and belief in what they do, because there is no other thing that can prevent them from success. What they do is serious job and I believe it will change world in the future.

The team has already started building the best development team and is already ahead of schedule on delivering the mainnet. So they are well on their mission to deliver!
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

Why its not written total value of the tokens in USD in myetherwallet ?
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

I suggest that all of you should support and spread this platform because it is really worth to invest time, effort and money. This is a potential project and aside from that, the team allocated a huge amount of money in the bounty campaign.
There is no doubt about it, and I think this project has great potential to be successful.
and I am sure that all teams will surely do the job the best in order to make this project succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint.
I heard the bounty is already finished. I just wonder how is it goes. I saw a lot of ads of XYO project one of it is in the coinmarketcap.com

It looks like the bounty has not ended because I see that the spreadsheet has not been updated for how many tokens will be received by each participant.
the bounty table will be calculated 2-3 weeks after the completion of the token sale.
By the way, the team gathered 12 million. dollars?

~17,000 ETH worth of XYO was raissed between pre sale and public sale. You can read more here: https://app.xyo.network/gamma
Wow that was a great amount of eth. It looks like all of the hard works of the team and also the member will finally have a successful end result.
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

I suggest that all of you should support and spread this platform because it is really worth to invest time, effort and money. This is a potential project and aside from that, the team allocated a huge amount of money in the bounty campaign.
There is no doubt about it, and I think this project has great potential to be successful.
and I am sure that all teams will surely do the job the best in order to make this project succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint.
I heard the bounty is already finished. I just wonder how is it goes. I saw a lot of ads of XYO project one of it is in the coinmarketcap.com

It looks like the bounty has not ended because I see that the spreadsheet has not been updated for how many tokens will be received by each participant.
the bounty table will be calculated 2-3 weeks after the completion of the token sale.

~17,000 ETH worth of XYO was raissed between pre sale and public sale. You can read more here: https://app.xyo.network/gamma
I heard about gamma token sale. But it's cheaper to buy tokens on the exchange, than gamma sale? The difference in price is 50%
rikkur

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

I heard about gamma token sale. But it's cheaper to buy tokens on the exchange, than gamma sale? The difference in price is 50%
I think the team may decide to block the tokens for 2-3 months. This is going to be a very unpleasant decision.

Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

I backed the project with a small amount of 2ETH during the open public sale bcs I liked the idea it has real potential and the team was already working on it - so its not just theory that looks good on paper. The team comp looked solid with respectful background and I was sure to hodl until mainNet goes live or at least till 2019  2'nd quarter. Actually was abit amazed by the cry storm last week ... did some naive ppl thought that they bought 100k tokens for 1ETH and will be able to sell for 2-10ETH next day after sale ended?
I honestly liked ICO Analysis: XYO Network by Hacked and IMO the main reason there was so many Fudsters is the reason they mentioned in review :

XYO Network plans on competing with one of the most difficult players in the industry, the U.S. military. Of course, Proof of Location is a unique innovative concept that will alter the way we interact with location services in the future, but it won’t be an easy task to fulfill.

Basically they are barging in and taking share of market dominated by big brother. False information or disinformation was a tool for a long time right? Smiley
In a way I can thankyou all who sell xyo on idex with all that price drop. I don't expect to buy Lambo but I c potential to double my investment in a long run. I dont invest amount that I can not loose so even if it goes wrong I wont cry nor I will have to starve, ICO always had high risk as investment everyone knows that and you accept the terms of your free will btw did you read terms of agreement before clicking accept?

P.S. sorry for my broken English   
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:09:12 PM

Project need time to develop the product they promised also availability on two small exchanges is behind the decline in the price of tokens. It is acceptable price range now to add some into wallet for few months as diversifying continuously by spreading the risk among many projects which can deliver and deserve to be taken risk on them.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:46:21 PM

This question was probably asked few times, but what will be the next XYO exchange, after IDEX and DDEX?
Thank you in advance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: