Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] XYO - Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network. Sale 20.03  (Read 79792 times)
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:14:35 PM

It is very obvious that the XYO project is one of the top 10 of this year, both through the management team and the project itself, so I do not see a problem even though the exchange price will drop for a while. Thanks. Good luck!
If the price of the token falls, then we just need to wait for the platform to launch in the autumn of 2018. After that, the token will receive strong support from customers.
Crazy_JabJab

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

All crypto's are getting hammered. Bitcoin just broke a psychological threshold of 6k. Could go below 5k now. That will continue to be rough on eth and xyo.
Just to finish my thought, I have a metric I'm watching. I won't share the details but anything close to 5k for bitcoin should ignite it again. Could happen anytime in the 5k range actually but pressure will be downwards for the near future. If it drops below 4800.00 that's trouble. This is some sound speculation .
Crypto currency had a big hit this year because of possible us and asia regulation policy and it's nothing new they saw it was a free spirit market with its own community and price and they decided to pitch in - every single regulation will cause drop in crypto price, on the other hand it's simply a one time flare. I do not expect much from BTC though I give it going back up a bit but maintaining 8-10k average.   
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

It is very obvious that the XYO project is one of the top 10 of this year, both through the management team and the project itself, so I do not see a problem even though the exchange price will drop for a while. Thanks. Good luck!
If the price of the token falls, then we just need to wait for the platform to launch in the autumn of 2018. After that, the token will receive strong support from customers.

In this I think there is nothing unusual or terrible, if the token after going to the auction for some time sags in price, here the main thing is that the project has a good idea, an excellent team, good support from the community and it attracts attention. Therefore, the result of such a project will be and the price will not be long in coming.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:21:38 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 02:22:34 AM by Thadeous

For such a bearish market XYO token holds a fairly strong position.
Hope same situation will last for the next few months.  Smiley
Shoshi91

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

The problem is that the team did not disclose their plans for the sale of gamma tokens in advance. For many, it was an unpleasant surprise.

Yes that's true but on the other hand if you followed the ICO sale you could notice that their prediction to sell that amount of tokens was way way too high. Crypto reserve and team portion combined had the majority over public token pool after ICO so logically there was no other way but to prolong sale period - instead they launched gamma.
That might look like a slap to early investors but it actually was not that bad. If I recall correctly ICO sale started 1ETH for 100k, ended at 1ETH for 90k tokens and Gamma started with 1ETH for 75k - this way early investors still maintain better exchange rate.

The fact that gamma was not announced before or even a possibility of something like that is a subject for this and every other teams to discuss and learn not to be too optimistic and overconfident. Gamma was not very bad thing for early investors  IMO project itself and sales suffered more - ICO ended with something like 7k token holder - its nearly a month now with gamma and its ~8,4k holders so in my personal opinion selling is a bit slow, main reason - people dont like unannounced surprises and are a bit hesitant to buy now.      

Hey there, to be fair to the team, if you had been following them early on you would have known that they initially didn't structure the sale to have a cap. They were also making a rapid amount of progress on the XYO GAMMA Client (much faster than their Roadmap) and the plan was always to sell XYO directly for XYO dApp Developers through GAMMA and allocate XYO to be sold directly to the public to encourage the awareness of XYO and growth of the platform publicly sold. The team explains it here in detail: https://app.xyo.network/gamma

Precisely this is in concern whether XYO will remain in the path above or even worse. Of course we always want the best.

The team know that in a volatile market such as this one, it's important to give real utility value to their token. That's why they are focussing on developing the underlying tech. The best organizations focus their priorities on the customer (end user using the token) and thus growing the ecosystem, the contributors that grow the network, and the token holders (those who stake and create value) in that order to create real value and this is what XYO is doing exactly.
remember10x

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

Hey guys I was hoping to get some advice on which I should buy at these prices before the market begins to regain traction. Looking for some non biased advice please , in torn between buying more xyo or I have been hearing alot about a project called docademic . Kind of torn right now . Any help would be appreciated
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:47:35 AM

XYO has not officially announced any exchange lists. People are only traded on decentralized exchanges like idex, ddex.

Not still, they didn't anything about the exchanges but very soon they are going to release the coins for bounty participants. Already the mentioned the dates for distribution and many people start dumping the price in the market.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

XYO has not officially announced any exchange lists. People are only traded on decentralized exchanges like idex, ddex.

Not still, they didn't anything about the exchanges but very soon they are going to release the coins for bounty participants. Already the mentioned the dates for distribution and many people start dumping the price in the market.

so some one have already received the token?
mmm, anyways, i don't mind if the price fall. I totally will hold my tokens. It's no sense sell without see the full potential of this project!
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

mmm, anyways, i don't mind if the price fall. I totally will hold my tokens. It's no sense sell without see the full potential of this project!

Yes, there is no lock up period on tokens. As soon as you contribute to the token sale, you receive the tokens to your wallet.
hnoy92

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

Can you help me a bit, please.
How you get tokens (free ones)?
Can I join available campaigns and get free XYO tokens today?

You can enquire about taking part in the bounty campaign here: https://t.me/XYO_Bounty
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:16:50 AM

Yes, there is no lock up period on tokens. As soon as you contribute to the token sale, you receive the tokens to your wallet.
I don't think this investors would trade their token in this unofficial exchanges the price was so cheap and they will only lose. No lock up is good it for them they already handled their token and waiting only for the exchange listings. Xyo tokensale ended or when it will end i can't see it in the website.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chickaboom

Activity: 614

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

I don't think this investors would trade their token in this unofficial exchanges the price was so cheap and they will only lose. No lock up is good it for them they already handled their token and waiting only for the exchange listings. Xyo tokensale ended or when it will end i can't see it in the website.

The XYO GAMMA Platform sale will continue up until either the launch of the XYO Mainnet and/or the XY Oracle Network is running on stable ground via a healthy ecosystem.
The only official platform to buy XYO tokens is https://get.xyo.network/flow/. Thank you.
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

Looks like today June 26th XYO broadcasts a token to the bounty hunters participating in the bonus campaign. Are these tokens locked? Otherwise, the hunters will dump XYO prices down much more.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Looks like today June 26th XYO broadcasts a token to the bounty hunters participating in the bonus campaign. Are these tokens locked? Otherwise, the hunters will dump XYO prices down much more.

Hey there!

To confirm the Bounty tokens are not locked, none of the XYO tokens have a lock-up period. 
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

we are still waiting for the token distribution, i hope i will receive the token today. I will hold my token, because i think xyo is promising project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
EvanDecosse

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

The decentralised exchange price is essentially peer to peer trading. It is not truely reflectively of the XYO price once it hits mainstream exchanges. XYO tokens purchased at the mainsale were better value than tokens purchased through the current GAMMA sale.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:00:18 PM

If I buy XYO from those two decentralized exchanges are those the same tokens because they are listed on coinmarketcap ? I am asking because watching new posts above mine it was said official tokens are on platform. If the token is same I would prefer to pick from exchange without sharing documentation as they are important to me.
Gemma_AmaZix

Activity: 235

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

If I buy XYO from those two decentralized exchanges are those the same tokens because they are listed on coinmarketcap ? I am asking because watching new posts above mine it was said official tokens are on platform. If the token is same I would prefer to pick from exchange without sharing documentation as they are important to me.

Hey!

So, in theory, the tokens are the same on exchanges as the official sale, however, they are not affiliated with the project as they are decentralized exchanges, this means the team can't verify if they are legit XYO tokens.

The only official way to purchase tokens, which also gives you access to the GAMMA platform and the chance to receive a free investors kit (Includes mining kit) when purchasing 5.4ETH is through the GAMMA sale. **Main sale tokens are included in the 5.4ETH needed for investors kit**

With regards to exchanges, please have a look at the team's response here https://app.xyo.network/gamma#col-full-113-119
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

decentralized exchanges are unofficial, but the tokens are real. You can buy tokens on exchanges and much cheaper than on the gamma sale.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

The latest news about the bounty tokens
"Due to technical issues the distribution will be slightly delayed. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be back soon with more news."

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: