Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 07:27:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678353 times)
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:57:07 PM

Fine.  But i'm shooting this with the phone and upload it in a few hours. We're working on a 192 right now anyway.

while your doing that send me the bank transfer information i've been trying to get from you guys for a week.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 11:31:22 PM

I'm assuming that someone ordered a unit more than 3 weeks ago......no units have been delivered yet Huh

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
clenell

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:10:48 AM

I'm assuming that someone ordered a unit more than 3 weeks ago......no units have been delivered yet Huh

man, i have to be honest. i have spoke with their rep multiple times and my gut feeling says the guys are legit. i know my "gut feeling" doesn't reimburse you but that's my 2 cents nonetheless. i have ordered from them, back on Nov. 11 a 1.2TH, and have faith they will do the best they can. they seem to be very busy atm. trying to contact them though and get feedback/responses is painful. i guess i would prefer they were "busy" producing what i'm buying instead of sitting on their asses blowing smoke up my ass daily.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:16:24 AM

I don't know why I keep following this thread.  It's like the train wreck you just have to watch.
This is either a scam, they have all the customers they want or they are absolutely clueless of need for them to show proof of existence and dependability.  I guess I have been waiting for them to re-roll themselves out and start responding to questions and sharing more information.  But now I'm thinking it's a waste of time and I don't know how I could trust them with a dime.  I have seen better service from Asian based miner manufacturers then these homegrown boys.  I don't think they are serious about retail.  Maybe they are building their own mining operation.
clenell

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:18:27 AM

I don't know why I keep following this thread.  It's like the train wreck you just have to watch.
This is either a scam, they have all the customers they want or they are absolutely clueless of need for them to show proof of existence and dependability.  I guess I have been waiting for them to re-roll themselves out and start responding to questions and sharing more information.  But now I'm thinking it's a waste of time and I don't know how I could trust them with a dime.  I have seen better service from Asian based miner manufacturers then these homegrown boys.  I don't think they are serious about retail.  Maybe they are building their own mining operation.

their customer service is lacking... i will give you that. i am just chalking it up to a small business/start up trying to get on their feet. again, just my gut feeling.

Fastblack3

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:05:29 AM

Fine.  But i'm shooting this with the phone and upload it in a few hours. We're working on a 192 right now anyway.

So it's been a few hours since you said you would post the build of the 192 ghs miner. How's that coming? I ordered the 128 ghs miner from you guy's and this feels worse than the reeming I got from BFL! Thanks.
clenell

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:17:46 AM

So it's been a few hours since you said you would post the build of the 192 ghs miner. How's that coming? I ordered the 128 ghs miner from you guy's and this feels worse than the reeming I got from BFL! Thanks.

crickets... these guys will teach you patience whether you want to learn or not.

MinerTrain213

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 11:24:33 AM

Hey AMT. I know you guys are hard at work and yeah, at first I was skeptical but I'm now on the side of trust. Trusting enough to order the AMT 1.2 TH. Can't wait to power that puppy up. Can you do me a favor though? I've had FedEx out to your office multiple times already to deliver payment and I know you guys are in the process of moving to your new location so it's a bit of hit or miss. Jim at your office changed my order to "processing" but could you dig into this as well to make sure someone can be there to greet FedEx?

By the way to all, I've researched the hell out of these guys and even though this posting here on BCT is a marketing trainwreck it does sooooo much in the area of trust. I was skeptical before reading everything here.

Also I'd say that if they were a scam I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be too busy to have someone there to pick up payments. Scam's are light on info/details but are very efficient on "collections". I'm chalking this up as these guys are busy as all get out and probably didn't anticipate the flood that was coming.

AMT, no worries though because it's a good problem to have.

-Train

Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:12:14 PM

man, i have to be honest. i have spoke with their rep multiple times and my gut feeling says the guys are legit.

In a world of pseudonymous, irreversible currencies, gut feeling just isnt good enough. Countless millions have been lost by people relying on gut feeling.

I dont know whether these guys are legit or not, but as long as there no shred of evidence that they are legit and these products even exist, they should be treated correspondingly.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:14:37 PM

By the way to all, I've researched the hell out of these guys and even though this posting here on BCT is a marketing trainwreck it does sooooo much in the area of trust. I was skeptical before reading everything here.

Coming from a 2 post newbie who registered yesterday and is not sharing any of the evidence of his research, I hope you will understand this is not going to increase anyone's confidence
clenell

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:39:03 PM

Hey AMT. I know you guys are hard at work and yeah, at first I was skeptical but I'm now on the side of trust. Trusting enough to order the AMT 1.2 TH. Can't wait to power that puppy up. Can you do me a favor though? I've had FedEx out to your office multiple times already to deliver payment and I know you guys are in the process of moving to your new location so it's a bit of hit or miss. Jim at your office changed my order to "processing" but could you dig into this as well to make sure someone can be there to greet FedEx?

Also I'd say that if they were a scam I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be too busy to have someone there to pick up payments. Scam's are light on info/details but are very efficient on "collections". I'm chalking this up as these guys are busy as all get out and probably didn't anticipate the flood that was coming.

AMT, no worries though because it's a good problem to have.

-Train

you hit the nail on the head. i am having a painful time trying to get these guys to process my payment. My order as well says processing but I am literally begging these guys to take my money, to no avail. I have been told multiple times to be patient (im not patient) and to sit tight. if these guys were scamming they would have taken my money long ago and started blowing smoke up my ass. they are just busy trying to produce that which we desire.

shawneric

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:30:44 PM

I'm absolutely seriously about puchasing the 1.2 TH/s, but I'm not spending a dime until I can see at least SOMETHING proving that the system operates how they advertise it does.

Look guys, I run a business of my own on the side, you can show me pictures all day long, but if I'm going to GIVE you SIX GRAND you're gonna have to show me that it's worth it. How hard is it, really just to get a freaking camera and snap a few minutes on youtube and post a link here. You can't be THAT busy that you don't have time to push the RECORD button while you're doing this.

I have the six grand sitting in my bank WAITING for confirmation before I do a wire transfer. If you've got enough time to discuss wire transfer information then you've got enough time to post a video of ALL of the equipment you're wanting to market, in operation, and selling us on WHY we should invest in it. I don't think I stand alone, even as a "two day newbie....wtf ever i'm human just like ever other customer here...." when I say that I'm NOT BUYING CRAP until you TELL ME WHY!

Don't give me the 'busy' BS, grab a MTFKNG CAMERA and hit RECORD. No REASON this thread is 18 pages long and you have NOTHING to show for it. If it's official, BE official, show us a freaking video already...and A GOOD ONE with DETAILS would be perfect.

You've got my order if you can do this, so what are you waiting for?
clenell

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:56:56 PM

They've posted pics and there are videos on youtube. Granted the videos are not of "completed" product, but there is more out there than i think you are giving them credit for. I've seen enough to be convinced, but that's me. The only problem I'm having is getting them to even take my money. Does that strike you as the behavior of someone who is trying to scam you? I've almost got the point of begging them to send me the bank x-fer information; again to no avail. do some research is my suggestion... if you still need the "complete" picture than that is your right.

Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:11:07 PM

Coming from a 2 post newbie who registered yesterday and is not sharing any of the evidence of his research, I hope you will understand this is not going to increase anyone's confidence

I don't think he is even allowed to post here.
Puppet
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 05:40:41 PM

They've posted pics and there are videos on youtube. Granted the videos are not of "completed" product, but there is more out there than i think you are giving them credit for.

You might as well have linked them, I had not seen them and Im not sure many here have. So they are here:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojFrRNI2PrePdu0jqIPmNA/videos

Those video's are of bitfury boards, but at least thats a big step up from not having anything to show. Im not familiar enough with bitfury products to tell if thats really a custom PCB or an existing design, but unless someone says otherwise Ill assume they are indeed making their own bitfury boards. Good, major improvement in my book.

I've seen enough to be convinced, but that's me. The only problem I'm having is getting them to even take my money. Does that strike you as the behavior of someone who is trying to scam you? I've almost got the point of begging them to send me the bank x-fer information; again to no avail. do some research is my suggestion... if you still need the "complete" picture than that is your right.

Problem is that those claims all come from newbie posters and its impossible for us to tell if they are true.
Swimmer63
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 06:10:21 PM

I'm thinking they have enough customers and don't need to pay attention to buyers on this forum.  The only other options are scam and total incompetence.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:36:53 PM

I have ordered a 1.2 on there website, so I am a customer that is also reading everything that U guys are writing here and that made me a little bit nervous.... However I still have to pay and now I ve read that they won't ship before february.... maybe they can give discount btc's for the time we can't mine. 4 weeks delivery ok, if it takes longer put the miner online on my account.
sh1k1g4m1

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:52:00 PM

I'm absolutely seriously about puchasing the 1.2 TH/s, but I'm not spending a dime until I can see at least SOMETHING proving that the system operates how they advertise it does.

Look guys, I run a business of my own on the side, you can show me pictures all day long, but if I'm going to GIVE you SIX GRAND you're gonna have to show me that it's worth it. How hard is it, really just to get a freaking camera and snap a few minutes on youtube and post a link here. You can't be THAT busy that you don't have time to push the RECORD button while you're doing this.

I have the six grand sitting in my bank WAITING for confirmation before I do a wire transfer. If you've got enough time to discuss wire transfer information then you've got enough time to post a video of ALL of the equipment you're wanting to market, in operation, and selling us on WHY we should invest in it. I don't think I stand alone, even as a "two day newbie....wtf ever i'm human just like ever other customer here...." when I say that I'm NOT BUYING CRAP until you TELL ME WHY!

Don't give me the 'busy' BS, grab a MTFKNG CAMERA and hit RECORD. No REASON this thread is 18 pages long and you have NOTHING to show for it. If it's official, BE official, show us a freaking video already...and A GOOD ONE with DETAILS would be perfect.

You've got my order if you can do this, so what are you waiting for?

If you followed the BFL drama you should know by now no asic seller follows common business procedures. They do whatever they want whenever they want and tell you to fuck off if you don't agree with what they do.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 08:46:19 PM

Today I received the banking details from AMT for the payment of the AMT 1.2TH custom server system.

The big surprise was that the payment should be done to:

Bank Name: Raiffeisen Bank Bank Branch
Address: 3 Hristo Stambolski Str. Sofia, Bulgaria, 1036
Account Name: Advanced Mining Technologies
IBAN: BG38RZBB91551004166959
BIC/SWIFT: RZBBBGSF EU
Account Address: P. Todorov Str #1, Bldg 1. 1404 Sofia Bulgaria

At least strange for an American company.

It also means that I am still looking for some good priced hardware
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 09:02:26 PM

Today I received the banking details from AMT for the payment of the AMT 1.2TH custom server system.

The big surprise was that the payment should be done to:

Bank Name: Raiffeisen Bank Bank Branch
Address: 3 Hristo Stambolski Str. Sofia, Bulgaria, 1036
Account Name: Advanced Mining Technologies
IBAN: BG38RZBB91551004166959
BIC/SWIFT: RZBBBGSF EU
Account Address: P. Todorov Str #1, Bldg 1. 1404 Sofia Bulgaria

At least strange for an American company.

It also means that I am still looking for some good priced hardware

I would guess this is due to their association with Technobit. They are in Bulgaria, if I recall correctly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: