Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:07:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 05:59:53 PM

AMT has been paid for 1 x 1.2TH on 10/13/13, I should get it soon, will post up pictures and shipping details shorty or as soon as I've heard something positive.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:11:49 PM

NEW THREAD POLICY.  

ANY FORUM/THREAD MEMBERS THAT HELP AMT  FIGHT AGAINST TROLLS AND NEGATIVE THREAD MEMBERS WILL GET 5% OFF ANY MINER WE SELL + 1 TO 2 WEEKS OFF THE EXPECTED SHIPPING TIME FRAME. STARTING NOW 12/09/2013.  THAT DISCOUNT IS ON TOP OF ANY DISCOUNTS OR OTHER PROMO'S WE'RE RUNNING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE AND CAN BE USED AT ANY POINT THE TROLL FIGHTER WOULD LIKE TO USE IT.  

How do you help AMT fight trolls? When other members make negative remarks or post something that can be construed as something provocative or something generally undermining towards our credibility you should follow that post with a positive response and if the situation calls for it, an intelligent remark against the troll or negative individual Including reasons why they are possibly being negative, or provocative.

Also, random comments here that are supportive and generally nice for AMT to have on it's thread is also considered helping AMT fight trolls. A combo of the two is preferred. Don't fake it, but just support an up an coming mining manufacturer through positive remarks.  

When claiming your discount please simply provide proof of your posts via a message to us directly here on this forum from the username that you used to post with. One post wont cut, we're looking for real supporters here and we'll reward those that are positive and cheerful individuals on this thread from this point forward.

There are a few members which already earned this Troll fighting discount and I'll make a list of them shortly.
MinerTrain213

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:20:55 PM

AMT. Please see my tracking number. FedEx is getting pretty fed up with me on being able to deliver. Please inbox me on what i should do. Order #821

https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/?tracknumbers=804364513916&cntry_code=us
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:23:58 PM

We have to pay the VAT anyway. When the goods come from ouside the eurozone and arrive at the customs, they check the value of the goods + transport. If the think the value can be correct, then we pay 21% over the goods + transport when it arrives at home. If they have doubts.... then it's going to take a long time.

Bulgaria has very low taxes for companies to pay. Corporate tax is 10% and is regulated by the Corporate Income Tax Act (ZKPO).
Clients however pay 21% (here in Spain) when the goods arrive.

So, if the goods are send from inside the European Union (euro-zone) only then we don't need to pay VAT. Where ever we pay the bill, has nothing to do with that.

What AMT is saying to you, not to me, is that they are sending from within the euro-zone?

European customers will have their miners sent from within the Eurozone yes, we inform them of that before they pay to the euro accounts for their purchases. Seeing as how we are formal distributors of a chip made in Switzerland, and work with other designers in Eastern Europe, wouldn't it be more practical to have a small assembly shop in Europe as well, for the few euro clients we have? Or should we ship everything to the us and then ship back to the EU when we have a registered European Union based company and soon a small office over there which will act as a small assembly slash euro zone shipping hub. From a tax and logistic cost standpoint it makes more sense doesn't it? Especially when shipping a 22lb machine.  

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:24:50 PM

NEW THREAD POLICY.  

ANY FORUM/THREAD MEMBERS THAT HELP AMT  FIGHT AGAINST TROLLS AND NEGATIVE THREAD MEMBERS WILL GET 5% OFF ANY MINER WE SELL + 1 TO 2 WEEKS OFF THE EXPECTED SHIPPING TIME FRAME. STARTING NOW 12/09/2013.  THAT DISCOUNT IS ON TOP OF ANY DISCOUNTS OR OTHER PROMO'S WE'RE RUNNING NOW OR IN THE FUTURE AND CAN BE USED AT ANY POINT THE TROLL FIGHTER WOULD LIKE TO USE IT.  

How do you help AMT fight trolls? When other members make negative remarks or post something that can be construed as something provocative or something generally undermining towards our credibility you should follow that post with a positive response and if the situation calls for it, an intelligent remark against the troll or negative individual Including reasons why they are possibly being negative, or provocative.

Also, random comments here that are supportive and generally nice for AMT to have on it's thread is also considered helping AMT fight trolls. A combo of the two is preferred. Don't fake it, but just support an up an coming mining manufacturer through positive remarks.  

When claiming your discount please simply provide proof of your posts via a message to us directly here on this forum from the username that you used to post with. One post wont cut, we're looking for real supporters here and we'll reward those that are positive and cheerful individuals on this thread from this point forward.

There are a few members which already earned this Troll fighting discount and I'll make a list of them shortly.

No offense, but I don't think you could have made a poorer choice of post to show your credibility. Rather than do a video or something showing the assembly process as well as showing a unit functional and hashing, you come up with a system to help shout down concerns about your products. Wouldn't you be better served by providing some evidence that you have functional Bitfury boards (let alone that you have a 28nm ASIC coming down the pipe) rather than try to stifle any dissent?
sh1k1g4m1

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:29:41 PM

http://s27.postimg.org/ufpluez0v/troll_dolls_a_l.jpg

NEW THREAD POLICY.  

You wouldn't have a trolling issue (I really don't see one) if you had better customer support and showed more proofs of shipment. I see this "troll" as frustrated people who spent money on your products while you provide little feedback as to what's going on with their orders. You can't expect others to fix your lackluster reputation, you have to do that yourself.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:30:05 PM

NEW THREAD POLICY.  

No offense, but I don't think you could have made a poorer choice of post to show your credibility. Rather than do a video or something showing the assembly process as well as showing a unit functional and hashing, you come up with a system to help shout down concerns about your products. Wouldn't you be better served by providing some evidence that you have functional Bitfury boards (let alone that you have a 28nm ASIC coming down the pipe) rather than try to stifle any dissent?

Good point. Let me get that for you.
MinerTrain213

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:31:14 PM

MrTeal, i've got to imagine that it took all of about 2 minutes type that post whereas creating more videos and taking more pictures is time consuming and probably wont deter you. AMT has provided a ton of videos and pics and it's still not good enough. If they post another video more will just criticize every frame by frame.

I'd rather AMT focus on building and shipping to their supportive customers then convincing others that'll never be convinced.

Just my 2 cents.

-MinerTrain  
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:40:02 PM

European customers will have their miners sent from within the Eurozone yes, we inform them of that before they pay to the euro accounts for their purchases. Seeing as how we are formal distributors of a chip made in Switzerland, and work with other designers in Eastern Europe, wouldn't it be more practical to have a small assembly shop in Europe as well, for the few euro clients we have? Or should we ship everything to the us and then ship back to the EU when we have a registered European Union based company and soon a small office over there which will act as a small assembly slash euro zone shipping hub. From a tax and logistic cost standpoint it makes more sense doesn't it? Especially when shipping a 22lb machine. 

Now that is really good news!! Shipping from within the Eurozone. Any news about the lead time? since they don't have to be shipped to the US.

Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:40:40 PM

We have to pay the VAT anyway. When the goods come from ouside the eurozone and arrive at the customs, they check the value of the goods + transport. If the think the value can be correct, then we pay 21% over the goods + transport when it arrives at home. If they have doubts.... then it's going to take a long time.

Bulgaria has very low taxes for companies to pay. Corporate tax is 10% and is regulated by the Corporate Income Tax Act (ZKPO).
Clients however pay 21% (here in Spain) when the goods arrive.

So, if the goods are send from inside the European Union (euro-zone) only then we don't need to pay VAT. Where ever we pay the bill, has nothing to do with that.

What AMT is saying to you, not to me, is that they are sending from within the euro-zone?

No, if you are a non-vat registered individual in the Eurozone then a VAT registered company selling to you from anywhere in the EuroZone has to charge VAT at the rate tied to the country where the company is resident, in this case Bulgaria which is 20%

If the VAT registered vendor ships to another VAT registered entity in the EuroZone then the invoice will not have VAT but the recieving company will have to pay the VAT at the rate in their own country.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:41:02 PM

MrTeal, i've got to imagine that it took all of about 2 minutes type that post whereas creating more videos and taking more pictures is time consuming and probably wont deter you. AMT has provided a ton of videos and pics and it's still not good enough. If they post another video more will just criticize every frame by frame.

I'd rather AMT focus on building and shipping to their supportive customers then convincing others that'll never be convinced.

Just my 2 cents.

-MinerTrain  
I suppose it's entirely possible I missed the tons of videos, I haven't been following along since the very beginning. All I know is that I am very interested in any new ASICs that come out as I'd like to investigate them for the possibility of doing my own boards based on them, and to this point I haven't seen anything that would make me think AMT has a 28nm ASIC coming out in a couple months.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 06:59:34 PM

if you are a non-vat registered individual in the Eurozone then a VAT registered company selling to you from anywhere in the EuroZone has to charge VAT at the rate tied to the country where the company is resident, in this case Bulgaria which is 20%

That is correct and complete. If I buy in one of the member states of the european union, the company needs to receive the VAT. The goods are then free to circulate in the eurozone.

If the VAT registered vendor ships to another VAT registered entity in the EuroZone then the invoice will not have VAT but the recieving company will have to pay the VAT at the rate in their own country.

That is true. The buying company needs to give their taxnumber and country initials to the vendor, then the vendor needs to check the number, if it checks out then the sale can be done without VAT. The buyer is responsble in his own country to declare the goods.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:09:33 PM

if you are a non-vat registered individual in the Eurozone then a VAT registered company selling to you from anywhere in the EuroZone has to charge VAT at the rate tied to the country where the company is resident, in this case Bulgaria which is 20%

That is correct and complete. If I buy in one of the member states of the european union, the company needs to receive the VAT. The goods are then free to circulate in the eurozone.

That is true. The buying company needs to give their taxnumber and country initials to the vendor, then the vendor needs to check the number, if it checks out then the sale can be done without VAT. The buyer is responsble in his own country to declare the goods.

And given that most individuals here are not VAT registered companies they are consumer level customers, who will be charged VAT on the invoice, it sort of doesn't make sense other than as AMT_Miners said, from a US sales tax perspective.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:33:51 PM

And given that most individuals here are not VAT registered companies they are consumer level customers, who will be charged VAT on the invoice, it sort of doesn't make sense other than as AMT_Miners said, from a US sales tax perspective.

You missed the part where we discussed how its being shipped from inside the EU.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 07:44:27 PM

Regarding the VAT thing, lets just say that we have it covered. Customers in the EU will not have to pay VAT or Import taxes. How ever we get it done, with a vat registered company and a non vat registered company we are currently receiving payments from EU clients and we are not charging vat to customers, and those clients will not have to deal with vat when they receive their miner. 
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:09:33 PM

Regarding the VAT thing, lets just say that we have it covered. Customers in the EU will not have to pay VAT or Import taxes. How ever we get it done, with a vat registered company and a non vat registered company we are currently receiving payments from EU clients and we are not charging vat to customers, and those clients will not have to deal with vat when they receive their miner.

I like the idee. If you ship within the EU, then we (i am from Spain) don't have to pay the import tax. The invoice you are sending to us, with the amount to pay is incl. VAT !!! be aware of that. At the end you will have to pay the Bulgarian IRS the VAT that you are obligated to receive.

If you have a special way... for me it's ok  Cheesy

Will send you the payment this week, would be nice to receive the item next week
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:09:53 PM

If you think that then you are very wrong, any EU company that is VAT registered has to charge VAT on the invoice, as for import taxes we wouldn't have had to do that anyway.

The only way you would not charge VAT if shipping from inside the EU would be if the company you were shipping from was not VAT registered, which it would have to be if it was going to do more than 30-40K EU of sales per annum.

smelly

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:34:45 AM

This thread has made me laugh so many times with the skeptic and dismissive comments. Greed and jealousy does funny things to human behavior.  Cheesy
Once AMT does start shipping and is "deemed" legitimate by popular demand, most of these naysayers will just make excuses for their negative comments.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain.. and most fools do." - Dale Carnegie

Good luck with your business AMT. You seem to be focused on offering a well made product not just something anyone can flip on ebay.  Wink

preshpresh

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:23:31 AM

All these trolls are ruining the bitcoin experience.

leave AMT alone.!

5% discount??

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:37:20 AM

This thread has made me laugh so many times with the skeptic and dismissive comments. Greed and jealousy does funny things to human behavior.  Cheesy
Once AMT does start shipping and is "deemed" legitimate by popular demand, most of these naysayers will just make excuses for their negative comments.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain.. and most fools do." - Dale Carnegie

Good luck with your business AMT. You seem to be focused on offering a well made product not just something anyone can flip on ebay.  Wink

Haven't been around long have you.  Tell you what - You order let us know how it works out.

I have been critical of AMT.  But if they or someone else can prove them legit I would be on their band wagon.  I don't need an excuse for the criticism I have voiced.  Underlying each complaint is the hope they realize how amateur they appear and become customer centric.  But sadly the hope is dwindling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: