Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:33:34 AM

We've done some serious thinking, and have chosen a member of this thread to send a free miner to in order to evaluate our product and write a review. That member is one who has stayed positive yet pessimistic throughout this thread's history. He has no relation to AMT and simply seems like a legitimate guy.

BIOMECH  (if he agrees) will receive a free 80ghs next week, shipped out on monday with tracking info for everyone to see.

So we'll wait to see if BIOMECH agrees and if he does we'll ship his free 80Ghs on Monday.

All in all, we're pretty sick of this thread and people on it, thats why we dont reply. Although we do love the fact that it keeps us at the top of this category, which brings customers to our doorstep or via phone which convert into almost immediate sales after we explain what kind of people are really posting here and why they do so.

who ever is behind this attempted sabotage you might as well stop, we'll be one of the first on the US market with a TH miner and we ARE one of the few companies in the moment actually shipping and delivering miners. So really it's inevitable.  Dave from megabitfury is also selling miners, he has a better rep than us and you guys can order from him if you'd like. Hes a good guy I've worked with myself and can say only good things about megabitfury.

Our door is open, we've had some clients pick up their 80's and 128's this week, we've had a few other guys just stop by to visit to see if we're real and then they placed orders.. We're there from Monday to Friday after 10am everyday..  The address is on the site.. like all in all, just get over it because we ultimately don't care what gets posted on this thread because the people that buy from us are generally pleased with their product and even when we urge someone to post here you guys tear it up anyway.

The reason companies are scamming people from this forum is because people from this forum make it extremely difficult for companies to work correctly. That's why you all have gotten scammed in the past or are afraid to get scammed in the future. and thats why other companies take forever because the few ruin it for the many. It's like accusing your girlfriend of cheating on you because your a jealous asshole, even if she isn't cheating on you, you accuse her anyway, and eventually she cheats on you because she feels guilty even though she hadn't done anything from getko.

But we're still shipping and still delivering miners despite this retarded thread of normal guys mixed with a few obnoxious individuals.  

But please be reassured about one thing. We absolutely, 100% dont give a fuck about what is said on this thread about us. Please know it and realize it. Because our clients know it's bullshit, and the few clients that came from this thread say "its really a shame what they're doing to you on bitcointalk" and we only nod and agree. We're a team from Philly that builds and sells miners. We only care about the clients who've money we've taken and the miners we need to ship them, and about the clients who will order from us in the future and the miners we'll ship to them as well. That's it. We're not out to be millionaires, were happy just building miners and making our 10%.

Thanks for your support and abuse, positive and negative.

Well, there's my personal "Holy Shit!" moment!

By all means, I accept. Didn't really think I'd made that much of an impression, but I'm glad I did!

For the record, and I'm sure some of you will be screen capturing this, I have no association with AMT other than this thread. I actually first looked at them because they are in Pennsylvania, which is the state my wife is from and where I lived for the last 8 years previous to June. I've asked AMT to not reveal my real last name at this time, but I may reconsider that.

As soon as I have tracking data, I'll at least post a note here, and I will do an unboxing video the day I get the thing. I will do a preliminary review within a week and keep updating as I go along, with one caveat. My wife is due to give birth within the next couple of weeks. If my daughter decides to come early, I reserve the right to be delayed Smiley I'll still keep y'all informed.

Thank you very much, AMT, and I do hope this works out well for both of us.

Kevin Biomech

P.S. for those who care, I live in Mountain Home, Idaho. It's about 40 miles east of Boise, which is a major postal hub. So it should happen pretty fast. That being said, I got home pretty late, so they may not get my reply in time for their initial offer. Should that happen, it's on me, not them. I was in the hospital.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:40:36 AM

Our door is open, we've had some clients pick up their 80's and 128's this week

Help me understand what product you are selling.

80 GH/s miner (2 boards @ 40 GH/s)
128 GH/s miner (3 boards @ 42.7 GH/s)

You've also sold a 192 GH/s miner. 192 is 1.5 times the performance of 128. That would require 4.5 boards. How do you do that???

Buy & Hold
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Remember me? (Post #60)

The above info is what tipped me over the edge to go ahead and file. Very glad I did. Some might say I should have put this out there a long time ago, but believe it or not, I thought these guys might actually ship something someday, so I kept to myself... sadly after watching 30 forum pages of WTF??? This is not the case.

But I think it might explain Clenell

You were refunded because Paypal held your funds and we couldn't use them to build your miner. Thats why we refunded you. People have since then received their miners and have posted here.

Also the connection doesnt make sense, because if we were "Buying testimonials".. why  would buy only one.. Clenell is just a crazy crazy customer that wanted to buy from us.. and he thinks posting positive things will get his shipment out faster, which is might but he kinda did it on over kill which almost made things worse it seems.

But no.. AMT has no connection between that or any other domains..
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:45:54 AM

Our door is open, we've had some clients pick up their 80's and 128's this week

Help me understand what product you are selling.

80 GH/s miner (2 boards @ 40 GH/s)
128 GH/s miner (3 boards @ 42.7 GH/s)

You've also sold a 192 GH/s miner. 192 is 1.5 times the performance of 128. That would require 4.5 boards. How do you do that???
The answer is you add more boards.  And the board itself stays nominal at 45ghs and gets up to a nominal 52ghs if you run it a certain way - so the 80 is really a 90 and the 128 is really 135ghs

We currently only sell the 80gh and 128.. the 80 is 2 boards, the 128ghs is 3 boards. We stopped selling the 192 for now, as you can see on the site its "sold out". So you're only two choices are the 80 or the 128 regarding the smaller 3 week shipping miners.

Yes they ship out within 3 weeks of the purchase. We are getting it down to 2 weeks now by the way.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 06:52:17 AM

We've done some serious thinking, and have chosen a member of this thread to send a free miner to in order to evaluate our product and write a review. That member is one who has stayed positive yet pessimistic throughout this thread's history. He has no relation to AMT and simply seems like a legitimate guy.

BIOMECH  (if he agrees) will receive a free 80ghs next week, shipped out on monday with tracking info for everyone to see.

So we'll wait to see if BIOMECH agrees and if he does we'll ship his free 80Ghs on Monday.

By all means, I accept. Didn't really think I'd made that much of an impression, but I'm glad I did!

For the record, and I'm sure some of you will be screen capturing this, I have no association with AMT other than this thread. I actually first looked at them because they are in Pennsylvania, which is the state my wife is from and where I lived for the last 8 years previous to June. I've asked AMT to not reveal my real last name at this time, but I may reconsider that.

As soon as I have tracking data, I'll at least post a note here, and I will do an unboxing video the day I get the thing. I will do a preliminary review within a week and keep updating as I go along, with one caveat. My wife is due to give birth within the next couple of weeks. If my daughter decides to come early, I reserve the right to be delayed Smiley I'll still keep y'all informed.

Kevin Biomech

P.S. for those who care, I live in Mountain Home, Idaho. It's about 40 miles east of Boise, which is a major postal hub. So it should happen pretty fast. That being said, I got home pretty late, so they may not get my reply in time for their initial offer. Should that happen, it's on me, not them. I was in the hospital.

We're happy to give you a Holy Shit moment. We feel that you'll give us an honest review, good or bad and at least its a review that majority of the trolls in this thread cant argue with. Please send your details to orders@advancedminers.com and we'll make sure to get it out Monday by 1pm.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:03:32 AM

Domain Name: BUYCUSTOMERTESTIMONIALS.COM
Registrant Email: joshua.zipkin@gmail.com

Why does your PayPal account use the same email address?

Buy & Hold
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:04:04 AM

Kevin Biomech

We're happy to give you a Holy Shit moment. We feel that you'll give us an honest review, good or bad and at least its a review that majority of the trolls in this thread cant argue with. Please send your details to orders@advancedminers.com and we'll make sure to get it out Monday by 1pm.

Done. Thank you very much!
gamersglory

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

No more Crypto in this world

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:26:02 AM

We are not big on pre-orders as it has been the cause of most of the frustration in the mining community. We won't except orders tell we have units in stock   
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:30:27 AM

We're not big on pre.orders either, but its the way of the world for now.
Khanduras

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:55:35 AM

Remember me? (Post #60)

The above info is what tipped me over the edge to go ahead and file. Very glad I did. Some might say I should have put this out there a long time ago, but believe it or not, I thought these guys might actually ship something someday, so I kept to myself... sadly after watching 30 forum pages of WTF??? This is not the case.

But I think it might explain Clenell

You were refunded because Paypal held your funds and we couldn't use them to build your miner. Thats why we refunded you. People have since then received their miners and have posted here.

Also the connection doesnt make sense, because if we were "Buying testimonials".. why  would buy only one.. Clenell is just a crazy crazy customer that wanted to buy from us.. and he thinks posting positive things will get his shipment out faster, which is might but he kinda did it on over kill which almost made things worse it seems.

Since you appear to be responding here at the moment, I would just like to know one thing. For those of us who ordered miners which were supposed to be shipped within 3 to 4 weeks of ordering, who still haven't received word of said order's status, and who can not contact you by telephone or get a response by email for whatever odd reason, is there any other way we can contact you? Here seems to be the only method, but as you said yourself you don't care much to read here.

Just saying... need to be able to get in touch with you somehow.

Bitcoin Address: 1N1sex4rktWdxBJcFTczYZF5Xa75C47j4c                 |
Mining Income Address: 15wgpV7fDN8fVYn1q9QaPb9XSLjGRhry5L    |
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:39:37 AM

We absolutely, 100% dont give a fuck about what is said on this thread about us.

Which is why you offer a 5% discount to fake accounts shilling for you?

As for the actual issues; its good to see you're upping the number of boards in your miners so the performance would match your claims. But how come your one and only confirmed delivery so far only got 3 boards in his 192 GH/s miner?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg4033277#msg4033277
I assume you will be upgrading or refunding him, right, along with the countless customers no one's heard about?

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:48:43 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 09:41:56 AM by mdtspain

For me this whole AMT sh*t is going too far.

1. People who orderd the miners are not receiving them.
2. 5% discount to possitive people
3. The person that received his miner, needs to mount the whole miner himself.
4. AMT starts to give a free miner.... instead of delivering to their clients.

Now for me....AMT,you lost a client.......that will pay in advance.

This forum....it's insane that members have to justify for other members if they are real or not.
alsey7

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:55:36 AM

ow man all of this is like a soap opera show lol.. amt stop giving away miners... unless you took everyones money bought a million dollar home and now just have money left to build a few miners. cant wait till they slose up shop. ( like they ever had a shop open to begin with )
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:06:40 AM

As soon as AMT started posting the shill clenell stopped. Do yourself a favor AMT and fire clenell because he is doing you more damage than good. And to respond to people complaining that they haven't got their miner yet by giving a free miner to someone else seems just wrong, but the "american" marketing never cease to amaze me.

Khanduras

Activity: 168

Movin' on up.

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:29:15 AM

As soon as AMT started posting the shill clenell stopped. Do yourself a favor AMT and fire clenell because he is doing you more damage than good. And to respond to people complaining that they haven't got their miner yet by giving a free miner to someone else seems just wrong, but the "american" marketing never cease to amaze me.

It's not American marketing at work. It's idiot marketing at work. People who have been waiting past their expected delivery dates get shafted yet again while AMT sends a free miner that wasn't even ordered to someone. There's another one week delay, since that seems to be the rate they're producing at.

I was prepared to dump the rest of my BTC into AMT miners, but apparently they can't even respond to me about my order which was placed five weeks ago. This is extremely frustrating. If you guys don't want my money, I'll find someone else who does.

Bitcoin Address: 1N1sex4rktWdxBJcFTczYZF5Xa75C47j4c                 |
Mining Income Address: 15wgpV7fDN8fVYn1q9QaPb9XSLjGRhry5L    |
majalen33

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:50:44 PM

Now they are giving away free miners? I guess that shows how much of a scam they are NOT! And don't worry as an AMT cheerleader I do not get the 5% discount because I ordered before it was offered and I do not get a free miner. I would really appreciate if everyone who wants to troll this thread would leave. By screaming scam and fish you are wasting everyone's time. We appreciate your opinion but its not going to help or change those who have already placed an order.

TROLLS and NAYSAYERS GO AWAY PLEASE
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:55:36 PM

Note the e-mail address attached to the paypal account I sent payment to way back.....

Thank you for this information.

Josh Zipkin (joshua.zipkin@gmail.com) appears to be the person operating the bogus corporation "Advanced Mining Technologies". A quick Google search shows that there are several Internet domains registered with the alleged email address:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22joshua.zipkin%40gmail.com%22

newemotionsbg.com
tolkova.com
acheatingwife.com
decisiondental.com
financinginvestments.com
musicfunders.com
rockstarfunding.com
sexycourses.com
theinvestmentpitch.com
vibradors.com
adhdstudy.info
online-cash.us
thedealfair.com
buycustomertestimonials.com
dmdadvertising.com
studentgrouping.com
findyourcars.com
collegeconect.com
ebasijivota.com
empiremodelling.com
dentalbenefitsinsurance.info
bitcoinmining.info

One of the Internet domains was registered with an address from Bulgaria:

http://whois.stsoftware.biz/newemotionsbg-com.htm

Administrative Contact:
   New emotions ltd
   joshua zipkin (joshua.zipkin@gmail.com)
   +359.359878867577
   Fax:
   607 Oak Shade ave.
   Sofia, Bulgaria 1404
   BG

This is Joshua Zipkin Facebook and LinkedIn profiles:

https://www.facebook.com/josh.zipkin

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-zipkin-%E0%AE%83/4/553/329

The person in the above profiles's photos matches the person appearing in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWBgz0Mbx20

Notice that both profiles indicates that his is from Pennsylvania, however both profiles shows that he could be living at three different places:

Do you remember that post where a forum participant complained the advancedminers.com Internet page was using Masonic symbolism? Look at what Josh Zipkin likes:

sh1k1g4m1

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:32:41 PM

If I had any bitcoins left, I would definitely donate some to your detective work. Really is topnotch.
Mblackout

Activity: 145

BitRoll

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:45:53 PM

AMT

Can you give us an update on the 1.2 Th.  Are you shipping next week?

Can you post pics of the case please Smiley
Swimmer63
Legendary

Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:00:26 PM

Good post AMT.  I will be ordering soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: