Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:24:12 PM

Hey everyone,

I am at SAXBY's coffee, I uploaded the videos here and they are posted on DAILYMOTION.

Here are the links I have....So you know I am not AMT and I am privately investigating AMT to ensure they are real. Nobody was home at their office, and their door was not labeled. I will post THAT video later tonight, because I am going to check out their office again here in a second.

Here are the links:

http://www.dailymotion.com/casiriah-kenjo#video=x1dmv1r

AMT_Miner if you are reading this...I want to see you guys tomorrow or some time VERY soon. I am leaving tomorrow after-noon.

Thanks guys,

( I apologize for some of the videos, I tried not to RECORD people because it violates their privacy.)

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA ~Casey A. Merry~
      ~Merry Miners~

Which address did you go to?  Is this the address:

355 Lancaster, Bldg. E1, Haverford PA 19041

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
YourPalToots

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:30:43 PM

Hey everyone,

I am at SAXBY's coffee, I uploaded the videos here and they are posted on DAILYMOTION.

Here are the links I have....So you know I am not AMT and I am privately investigating AMT to ensure they are real. Nobody was home at their office, and their door was not labeled. I will post THAT video later tonight, because I am going to check out their office again here in a second.

Here are the links:

AMT_Miner if you are reading this...I want to see you guys tomorrow or some time VERY soon. I am leaving tomorrow after-noon.

Thanks guys,

( I apologize for some of the videos, I tried not to RECORD people because it violates their privacy.)

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA ~Casey A. Merry~
      ~Merry Miners~

Which address did you go to?  Is this the address:

Yes. That is the address he went to. On google maps street view, you can see the coffee shop across the street.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:40:18 PM

So far I'm counting approx. 45 - 1.2 units on the order list. At 6k each, that's approx $270,000.

Just saying
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:40:39 PM

Hey everyone,

Here are the links:

Thanks guys,

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA ~Casey A. Merry~
      ~Merry Miners~

Which address did you go to?  Is this the address:

Yes. That is the address he went to. On google maps street view, you can see the coffee shop across the street.

Is it the white building behind the brick building?

"Located in the heart of Philadelphia's western Main Line suburb, Building D is part of an attractive 34,145-sf complex of five (5) office buildings. The complex offers an excellent location, 130 parking spaces, and easy access to public transportation and shopping.There are four buildings at 355 Lancaster Ave. They include: Buildings A, C, D, and E. "

Did you go to building E?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:50:37 PM

Somebody should start a pool on which excuse will be next

1. It was lunchtime and the office was closed
2. Bulgarian National Holiday (Jon Bon Jovi Day perhaps) so the office was closed.
3. Bad flu going around, we sent everyone home
4. Gas leak, we evacuated.
5. We were all downtown at the largest convention centre in the city (cuz thats how we roll) for our corporate meeting
6. We gave everyone the day off because we've been working non-stop assembling and shipping miners
7. They were all in makeup getting ready to shoot the video

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:00:23 PM

and to your point about posting a video ... no wonder that they don't because according to you "If AMT just show up and post a couple of pics and video of their miner - not good for me".

so what is the point?

The point is this:

First units ship out on Wednesday guys. We'll make a video of the miner as well and list all details.

They said they would! Why is it so unreasonable to expect companies to follow through on their word?

Buy & Hold
wickedgoodtrader

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:08:10 PM

Somebody should start a pool on which excuse will be next

1. It was lunchtime and the office was closed
2. Bulgarian National Holiday (Jon Bon Jovi Day perhaps) so the office was closed.
3. Bad flu going around, we sent everyone home
4. Gas leak, we evacuated.
5. We were all downtown at the largest convention centre in the city (cuz thats how we roll) for our corporate meeting
6. We gave everyone the day off because we've been working non-stop assembling and shipping miners
7. They were all in makeup getting ready to shoot the video

Think they've gotten to the point of not even bothering to make excuses up. Someone seriously needs to track these guys down. Fuck your miners, get your fucking money back.
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:59:50 PM

Hey everyone,

Here are the links:

Thanks guys,

V/R,

~SSgt Merry~
AKA ~Casey A. Merry~
      ~Merry Miners~

Which address did you go to?  Is this the address:

Is it the white building behind the brick building?

"Located in the heart of Philadelphia's western Main Line suburb, Building D is part of an attractive 34,145-sf complex of five (5) office buildings. The complex offers an excellent location, 130 parking spaces, and easy access to public transportation and shopping.There are four buildings at 355 Lancaster Ave. They include: Buildings A, C, D, and E. "

Did you go to building E?

If you watch the videos, you would find the answer to be yes he did visit building E. It had AMT on the sign.
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:01:52 PM

My fellow miners,

Enough smack talk guys seriously...I am glad I came here and atleast know they have an "OFFICE". I am in a hotel in the AREA next to their building and will talk to them in the morning, if they ever respond. They seem legit, and the area seems VERY upscale. I doubt this is a New York City hat-trick, like I am used to seeing(I am from NY).

We need to give them time, they are delayed from parts, from what I have put together in my formal investigation.

What I need is for AMT to respond to me so we can get down to business and shut all the trolls up on here.

From what I have gathered(I am military and I know how to gather Intel), they are a legit operation; who is WAY in over their head. They are managing business from what seems to be a SMALL business office and making machines in different peoples garages.

Also, you can now see I don't work with AMT, I am just a guy from NY who is looking to sell bitcoins to people personally.

There is ALOT of money to be made on AMT's part and on my part...Someone said "ponzi scheme" to me at my Military Base, and I thoroughly agreed. What business isn't in some way a "Ponzi Scheme?" McDonald for instance? Rich Program Managers on top and LOW wage workers on the bottom.

We fit in as the middle man as miners and AMT will always be the TOP dog manufacturer. However, that does not make it right that they are late and STOOD me up out here.

AMT, please respond to me and don't make me feel like I wasted a trip out here. Even though Haverford is an amazing town, good thinking picking this location :-P

Very Respectfully,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners ~
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:02:05 PM

and to your point about posting a video ... no wonder that they don't because according to you "If AMT just show up and post a couple of pics and video of their miner - not good for me".

so what is the point?

The point is this:

First units ship out on Wednesday guys. We'll make a video of the miner as well and list all details.

They said they would! Why is it so unreasonable to expect companies to follow through on their word?

Read it again and this time, follow the bouncing ball.
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:21:21 PM

My fellow miners,

Enough smack talk guys seriously...I am glad I came here and atleast know they have an "OFFICE". I am in a hotel in the AREA next to their building and will talk to them in the morning, if they ever respond. They seem legit, and the area seems VERY upscale. I doubt this is a New York City hat-trick, like I am used to seeing(I am from NY).

We need to give them time, they are delayed from parts, from what I have put together in my formal investigation.

What I need is for AMT to respond to me so we can get down to business and shut all the trolls up on here.

From what I have gathered(I am military and I know how to gather Intel), they are a legit operation; who is WAY in over their head. They are managing business from what seems to be a SMALL business office and making machines in different peoples garages.

Also, you can now see I don't work with AMT, I am just a guy from NY who is looking to sell bitcoins to people personally.

There is ALOT of money to be made on AMT's part and on my part...Someone said "ponzi scheme" to me at my Military Base, and I thoroughly agreed. What business isn't in some way a "Ponzi Scheme?" McDonald for instance? Rich Program Managers on top and LOW wage workers on the bottom.

We fit in as the middle man as miners and AMT will always be the TOP dog manufacturer. However, that does not make it right that they are late and STOOD me up out here.

AMT, please respond to me and don't make me feel like I wasted a trip out here. Even though Haverford is an amazing town, good thinking picking this location :-P

Very Respectfully,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners ~

Good job man! I saw the videos. And I agree with you assessment (it's what I thought all this time anyway). I also live in NY area and considered making the trip myself. But yea its a simple matter of getting together the facts. Which we have some now. This should put the scam crap to rest. Now we can just focus on getting an update on where engineering is at.

Here is what we DO know.
They have a registration in Delaware (incorporation)
They have a physical location (critical piece of information)

They did mention in another post they have another location they work out of for assembly as well seeing as they had break in attempts at this one. Understandable they won't disclose it for security purposes. When you got millions in hardware anyone with a uhaul could in theory break in and haul off with the gear only adding more problems. Better to have you admin office broken into with minimal liability than your production location.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:28:48 PM

My fellow miners,

Very Respectfully,

~Casey A. Merry~
~Merry Miners ~

Make sure you find out the name of the contract manufacturer.  This will allow us to query them for info on the manufacturing and number of units.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:34:57 PM

Here is what we DO know.
They have a physical location (critical piece of information)

We also do know that the Coincraft A1 chips are real.  Check the DIY projects here at BTT.
We know technobit has manufactured systems using Coincraft A1.
We got an endorsement of AMT from technobit claiming they are legit.   
We know that AMT does not use Technobit's PCB design.  Confirmed by Technobit.
We know that Bitmine.ch has shipped Coincraft A1 systems.  (based on customer reports).
We know that Bitmine.ch official distributor in the U.S. is AMT (as mentioned in their page).

We don't know if AMT has a succeful logic board.
We don't know if AMT uses Bitmine.ch logic board.
We don't know who is manufacturing the AMT boards.
We don't know how many 1.2 TH/s they have shipped.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Stan-O

Activity: 267

Stan the Man!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:35:46 PM

Whats the deal? Are they shipping stuff out without tracking numbers now?

DOES ANYONE HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER FOR THEIR ORDER YET???

I got a tacking # for my order, the day after it was sent.  and only after i started pushing for the Miner Protection Plan.  Once i mentioned the MPP, my rig suddenly was shipped.  

For some reason, my rig was sent to Orlando, FL.  Not good, since i live near Los Angeles, California.  LOL!!  

i can laugh now, but at the time i was singing a different song.

The trip to Florida added a week to the delivery time.

This was all back in January.  I wouldnt expect anything different from them now.  
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:40:36 PM

By the way my daughter was born this morning at 7:45, 7lb 3oz. Nora Katherine Lenell (3rd child first girl). I am merely taking a break from the hospital at the moment. The only thing fucking my day up right now is a trip I may have to take to Raleigh tomorrow to speak with an attorney to explore my legal avenues against AMT. Fuck you for that too AMT.

PICS or it didn't happen! Cheesy

Congrats my man!
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:41:50 PM

Here is what we DO know.

No, they have not. ...and no, you do not know what are you talking about. Please, look at the final seconds of this video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1dmug0_outside-amt-building-casiriahmine_news

You see the sign? It reads: "Advanced Mining Technology, Inc".
YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:50:57 PM

Here is what we DO know.

No, they have not. ...and no, you do not know what are you talking about. Please, look at the final seconds of this video:

plp

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:58:01 PM

any one gotten a email from them today by any chance . ..

there probably mining with the machines we bought ...  Undecided
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:05:03 PM

Here is what we DO know.

https://i.imgur.com/SD4zOui.jpg

LoL

Nice try, but no, AMT is certainly not "Advanced Mining Technology, Inc". That company was registered in "07/18/1983":

YourPalToots

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:06:31 PM

Here is what we DO know.

https://i.imgur.com/SD4zOui.jpg

LoL

Nice try, but no, AMT is certainly not "Advanced Mining Technology, Inc". That company was registered in "07/18/1983":

nice try nothing. the point is, if you don't click through you would not have found that out.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: