Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheating in bounty programs  (Read 2200 times)
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:45:43 AM

Worse, those campaigns are delaying wages. Not only delayed months are being hanged, And now before receiving full salary yet wait 18 Months. That's so bad. So it's hard now to find a sensible campaign, It's really important to be careful. For what we have earned does not go to nothing.
that's right gan I also currently experienced it even already almost 8bulan bounty program but already finished the long payment has not been visit this too I think something like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

I hope that the people behind the programs won't cheat by changing the rules at the end of the campaign. That is not fair. But I believe those credible individuals will continue to be fair to everyone. I believe there still lots of people who have a heart.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.
You know napoleonx? try to see their spreadsheets, compare blog participants with signature campaign participants, very far away.
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

In my experience the bounty manager will respect the rules for payment (unless project is discovered to be a scam obiovsly).
Maybe the only problem can be for the task required to be payd, for example sending personal data for KYC or doins some action (like HDAC bounty is doing)...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
olympys

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

We always face fraud. And bounty program is no exception. Before taking part in bounty you need to study the profiles of the manager and the developers of the program. It is easy to cheat anonymously, it is more difficult when your name is known.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

do not think it's only a little late payment after token sale but I do not think they do not want to pay because they are not large quantities for them

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:09:21 AM

Cheating in bounty programs are illegal for each bounty campaign we should play fair and square. If a user get caught cheating on the bounty programs there a possibility that he/she will not get payed and get ban on the campaign
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:11:37 AM

Do you think that some bounty programs cheat because they do not want to pay bounty hunters by bringing out things to do at they end of bounty campaign? Share your thought or experience.
Most of the bounties are run by fraudulent which was started for the purpose of scam the investors money through ICO sale so if you are joined in that campaign then don't expect to get the payment after the ICO because they will be invisible after the ICO ends.But the legitimate ICOs will pays normally four or five week after the ICO ends.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
lighterkek

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:15:33 AM

I do not think they do not want to give. I do not think that they are trying to create distress .sometimes you can come out with campaigns and you have to pay attention to them too. I do not enter the campaign that writes a lot of exaggeration stuff
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

This happens frequently in ICO projects. These are fraudulent ICO projects, they cheat people, let people promote their coin, then they do not pay stake for us. Currently 90% of ICO projects are fraud. So let's be careful about choosing the ICO project to implement the Bounty program.
leemichael9

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

maybe some of them do things like this, in my experiencce when its time to distribute the coin, my eth address scrambled suddenly so i didnt get the payment and when i complain they didnt answer

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

Yes they are some instances that they change the rule and implement KYC because they knew that some participants do now want KYC and they have already part of the campaign for weeks, they should be reported for doing such thing, I have campaign that I left because of this KYc

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

Most of the bounty programs won't cheat users by not paying them at the end of the campaign but normally they would reduce bounty rewards per user if they didn't raise enough money in the ICO. I've seen many bounty campaigns doing this at the end.

Blah blah
fredemar12

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

Lies always have a place, unfortunately. I came across campaigns that did not pay anything at the end of the Bounty. And I could not help it. Now I come closer to choosing.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

I read many complaints on many bounty campaigns, some are postponing the payments over and over again, some giving big moneys to their own guys and more...
I try tobe careful while I'm choosing campaign.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

Yes it will happen sometimes but most bounty programs paid their applicants according to their effort and honesty in working during the campaign period.
I have not really experienced this anyway, may be that is because I only wear the signature of a particular project I am investing in to at least have more of the tokens, and for the fact that I have done my research on the team not to end up failing on their words, it makes things so easy for me not running into any of them.

I understand I have read a lot of thread with respect to this, but whichever team ends up doing that does not actually want anything good for such project.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:24 AM

Lies always have a place, unfortunately. I came across campaigns that did not pay anything at the end of the Bounty. And I could not help it. Now I come closer to choosing.
You have the sharing experience to let everyone know how to choose better ICOs. I also participated in ICO projects but at the end, they did not pay token for me. I met many of these cases. I am a newcomer, looking forward to your help.

gudongud

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

I think that's true. There are some cheating bounty programs. Everybody wants to have a free working power, but such teams just undermine confidence to its project by such actions
Normally, no reasonable team will even want to do that in the first place except for the ones who generally are just greedy and decided to rubbish those who helped to push the project out there. I have never experienced this anyway which is one of the reasons why it is always necessary for one to do a proper scrutiny as well on which bounty to join, most especially if you are going to be wearing a signature for them.
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 05:45:08 PM by Castlereagh

Had a recent bad experience with this. Removed their name now as I'd rather rise above and not just FUD them.Their argument on Telegram was that they "sold out so quickly" that the bounty campaign they commissioned wasn't necessary.

If a company commissioned a print shop to make a bunch of flyers to promote their sale, and then the products sold out before all the flyers got distributed - would the company still have an obligation to pay the print shop? Obviously, they would. Doesn't seem so different to me, although of course Bounty Hunters trade their time and creativity, rather than a product or money - and generally seem to get shat on by a lot of of the crypto community. If they are so worthless and don't get results - then why do the majority of ICOs dedicate a significant budget to them?
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:16:26 PM

My past experience isn't all the bounty campaign pay full reward when campaign closes some of them simply pay half of aggregate reward or less even ICO achieve their objective target bounty seeker can't do anything simply move to other campaign and discount who is the bounty supervisor don't join her oversee campaign once more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: