Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins future  (Read 2493 times)
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:45:34 AM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?
I also believe in Ethereum to be a future coin. I also noticed the development of Ethereum which began to crawl improved.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
Fawad Khan

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

Ethe is the best coin to invest yes you are right....and have a bright future growth in the market
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Eth is indeed worth holding currency for a long time, but other currencies are not all have no value, for short-term investors, they are watching the new rise space is larger, their purpose is to make more money
Altcoins may actually be the future of cryptocurrencies rather than Bitcoin for various reasons including transaction speed and fees. As Bitcoin is priced really high.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:44:00 PM

Many types of coin today are born, but the popularity of every coins depends on the majority level of the people who used, and the majority of consumers also affects the price of a certain coin who are being used by many people. For example, if a certain coin introduce in the market and no one who accept and use it, that certain will become worthless, that's what happening today on the other types of coin, that nobody use.
Most coins are even still in their early phases now and some are just there trying to gain relevance. However, it all balls down on the usage of the coin and usage can only come to be when there is a product and that is what would end up driving in demand for the coin in the long run.

Lots of coins do not have that, some have been abandoned by the devs and some are just being pumped and dump by some whales every now and then who have some group to deceive. Mine is just to always find the right coins and hold them for long.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

As far as I can understand, Ethereum has a lot of misadvantages. It was a great step, but I hope that it will be not a monopolist. There are really great products that have took all ETH's experience and without all it's misadvantages, for example I think that Cardano is really undervalued for now, but soon it will be great platform even for projects that currently are based on eth network. Time will show us the truth
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

It seems to me that there are too many coins now, a very large and excessive choice, among which you can get confused with the investor.
turbospeedens

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

This is the time to test the weak hands, if you only got an ammount you can afford to lose youre ok, those overinvested are having the one of the biggest adreline rush ever, in my case no losses but feel like i should have sold on january to rebuy now.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

Most of the altcoins will go zero in long term. Just like dot com bubble where many such internet companies came and most of them vanished. Only the companies with potential were left and their shares went parabolic. Same will happen with cryptocurrencies. In long term, cryptocurrencies with potential and utility will only be able to maintain their price.
xiaohang07

Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?
I agree with you about the "believe in ETH" part, but I beg to differ for "too many alts". It is like there are too many websites on the internet. Only the strong survives in the crypto world.

alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:53:11 PM

I think so too. Maybe not 10 but 300 like one crypto per country and above 50 commons crypto. Exactly not 2000. So the most crypto which we have today will die i guess. But not so soon and we will earn some profit while it exists.

aborjin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

I think the future of the sub-coins will be good.Because with bitcoin time technology will not be able to keep up.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
King Bounty

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:12:27 PM

the future of altcoin is that all of the existing altcoin will increase its price to 10-30x from the current price.

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:48:26 AM

I guess that the whole cryptomarket going to evolve into something new and much more complicated (in good way) and interesting. Can't wait seeing that.

Yeah i agree with you,  then altcoins will rise up and have highiest value. The alt have a good future there were lots of coin we know. And that time eth, ltc,  ripple etc, will have a better and outstanding rates the we can never forget.  

wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

altcoins do have a good future just like Bitcoin after almost a decade of it's existence.
there are no such of free coins or free money, but if you invest and hold them and wait for a length of time then you will be able to get higher earnings through altcoins.
Crypto is the best thing happened in my life since last year so now I am holding crypto assets that is worth my 10 year salary that I earned in just half a year of sacrificing time and efforts.

Osakrita

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

i kind of liken the crypto-currency market to the stock market.We need a lot of tokens,eventually the weak ones will be under-valued while the good ones will be highly price.we certain need a lot of then to address different problems.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

The altcoins have a very good future. We can say that the future will be built on them. There will not be 2000+ coins, there will still be coins up to 100, only the most needed ones.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:36:46 PM

Altcoins have a great future, especially those projects that carry technologies that are aimed at the future,and the most popular for the future is connected with computer games,artificial intelligence,supercomputer,virtual reality,robotics,cosmetic industry, and biotechnology!so those projects who will come to these areas will be the most popular

nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:04:11 PM

its true my friend that eth is one of the best altcoin. all coin are imitating eth but for sure the best will survive. There is a lot coin that have different project and it has great project too that have big potential to grow. i think development cryptocurrency sure need more coin( ofcourse the good one ) it will the future of market stock and the coin must be usefull enough so people that brought the coin have some kind of privilege so the coin could give a benefit to investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

Yes im with u man!Eth is the future of altcoins,now is the red line but this is not for long i think,its red becose the china ban traiding but now is ok need time for normalize all marketcap.What im beware about eth is the ico regulations becose if they come soon the eth drops again,eth is living from ico,like Buterin told!

Bilipus

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:53:30 AM

Yes The future of the Alt coin is good, but not all. Presently some Altcoins will have no future because there are so many altcoins to choose from for the good investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: