Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins future  (Read 2488 times)
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

I agree with you. Fewer alt is enough as long as it has some use, instead of having a thousand that only falls into shitcoin.  As long as they maintain its value and essence, alt will have a great future because it solves some  problem regarding with digital currency issues.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sentbit

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:05:56 AM

the more it gets better, although it's almost similar there will be demand selection anyway, so let the market decide which one is best of the best and the process will certainly take some time.
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

I agree in that there are a lot of coins that are just in here to steal money, but what are you going to do about this? I think that altcoins are more than needed, and there are a lot of them which have a good concept.
doing fraud ? I think if the coin does not have potential and belong to a new coin then the choice to invest there is a serious mistake, and that's the same we want to donate our money without getting a profit

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
David Corney

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:32:06 AM

I think altcoint for the future will grow even better, although it's hard to predict but I'm sure of it, the position of ethereum can become stronger and its popularity will certainly also go up, we'll see the future developments
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:36:41 AM

You are right. A lot of ICO's based their idea on ETH and just revise a few specifications. Not sure if ETH can file a case against them. Regardless on what they have done, they won't surpass ETH's demand. Almost all of alts are can be trade to ETH that is why ETH's demand will grow even more. There are a lot of coins in the market who will just die mid-way because of the poor marketing and low demand of their coin. I hope the investors get their money's worth.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:40:42 AM

Over a thousand altcoins exists on cryptomarket and these are alarming for the fact that a big portion of it is a scam. I guess there are some time when some organizations minimize altcoins to limit those who are legit and eliminate scams forever. A centralize altcoin market ahead.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:41:22 AM

Only the best projects survive in the future, when crypto coming in our regular live.
Peoples know on the practice what project good and use only them, all others die

Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

You are right at this moment a lot of shitcoins in the markets,
all shitcoins will be disappear by itself because there is no active development
but remember all shitcoins that exist in the markets is help bitcoin and ethereum grow, because of free promotions from all that coins

with Altcoin's ever-increasing development able to make Altcoin have the potential as a very capable future to rely on. with this potential bringing Altcoin into an easy coin to compete with the increasingly powerful Bitcoin. so for that, it needed to support Altcoin to grow and make the future much better.

Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:45:01 AM

Hello! Somehow it depends on all of us and many others factors! So we can try to predict it but who know ha?

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
ss200

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:46:40 AM

Many of the altcoins will simply disappear. Part will be replaced with coins from the top 10. And there will be 50 pieces of coins that the world really needs

wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:15:13 AM

What do you think about alts future? I strongly believe in Eth , because it provides solutions to different problems. Others only copy eth’s idea in order to raise some money. We don’t need 2000+ alts, just 10 and it will be enough. What u think?

I believe that the future of altcoin can be good and profitable and that way, for now, I believe in Ethereum because it has good growth and can last for a long time because many people say if the price of Ethereum can be good in the near future

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:18:29 AM

I think that the future for altcoins is certainly positive. We have a lot of hyped projects right now that make a lot of noise for a short term, then will disappear as they were all hype and no substance. There are another breed of coins coming out now which will back proper real-world projects instead of being tech for tech's sake these may seem dull right now but will turn out to be the core of the crypto space going forward.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
cryptoglenn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:25:17 AM

Some altcoins will become big soon in the future. It depends on how the Team manage their project. I can suggest you 1 altcoin that is currently underradar but has a good Team. Try to check FGC ( Fantasy Gold Coin). FGC is the Official Cryptocurrency for the $7 Billion Fantasy Sports & $1.5 Billion Esports Industries. It was currently under radar but I believe so much with this project. I know it will become well known/popular in Fantasy Sports and Esports industries. Try to check its website to see it for yourself.

Website Link: https://www.fantasygold.io/
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Ddc5EGP
Twitter Link: http://twitter.com/fantasygoldcoinut

Looking For Legit Sigcamp
renaldoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

Alcoint for the future remains potentially good and certainly better than the present, there are several types of altcoint and of course that investment for the future is also good, especially for ethereum which becomes a coint with the highest selling price no 2 after bitcoint
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

ETH is a coins that have long been running in the market, so have a high price and enthusiasts. Apart from that Ethereum blockchain is also used by many Alts developers. So it's natural that Ethereum has a bright roadmap. I think many of Alts have the same chances as Ethereum.
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

I believe that there will be 10 to 100 altcoyins. There will be the best in the spheres of education, the distribution of awards, exchanges, health care and others. A maximum of 1-2 altcoins in each sphere.
Those, that are really matter, all the other tokens, are just interesting for the narrow group of believers in the particular Project or so. We are definitely in need to decrease the amount of different tokens on the market Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

I think  the future of altcoin will be the best.The number of people using altcoin is increasing day by day.At the market now the price of altcoin is declining.It is better to use than money.Coins like eth bitcoin cash have good value for people.It has attracted more professionals.I think this price will rise this year.
Sandeepmanwall

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

By me, the the future of altcoin will be the best.The number of people using altcoin is increasing day by day.At the market now the price of altcoin is declining.It is better to use than money.so in the future the altcoin is the best cryptocurrency.
Sandeepmanwall

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

I think that the future for altcoins is certainly positive. We have a lot of hyped projects right now that make a lot of noise for a short term, then will disappear as they were all hype and no substance.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

The price of altcoin has been falling, and the price of BTC has been falling. However, it is a good trend in the long run. The rise of BTC will definitely make zhan'bi of altcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: