Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:33:12 PM

Right now market is falling down so any kind of bad/good impact may possible in ICO? I mean developeo still receiving funds from investors?

Tokens values are fixed therefore market condition cannot be impact on ICO progress. People can investing without scaring to market movement.

That's good news, I did think the same question, no one is going to want to purchase with a red running market, but I guess they have already anticipated this and hence the fixed coin value.

thats the advantage of fixing the token price in FIAT currency and accepting the investments in Crypto. This way, there is a possibility of ICO being successful in most cases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

Right now market is falling down so any kind of bad/good impact may possible in ICO? I mean developeo still receiving funds from investors?

Tokens values are fixed therefore market condition cannot be impact on ICO progress. People can investing without scaring to market movement.

That's good news, I did think the same question, no one is going to want to purchase with a red running market, but I guess they have already anticipated this and hence the fixed coin value.

thats the advantage of fixing the token price in FIAT currency and accepting the investments in Crypto. This way, there is a possibility of ICO being successful in most cases.

Me too agree on this. Pricing in FIAT is the best strategy and it will be appreciated by many investors. Also psychiologically it will give confidence to the investors. I like it in this way.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

Looks like the kickico campaign is going to fall asleep after a good start.
Have my Twitter follower again referred to the project. We all should spread the word to help developeo

Oh. You mean they are no longer working with kickico? Has this been made official or just speculations and if yes, what was the reason stated for such decision?? How do they plan to run their ico now??
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Have my Twitter follower again referred to the project. We all should spread the word to help developeo

Oh. You mean they are no longer working with kickico? Has this been made official or just speculations and if yes, what was the reason stated for such decision?? How do they plan to run their ico now??

Not sure if its officially yet but it was mentioned that they would be moving away from kickico due to trouble getting it to work properly and a number of issues they have run into throughout the launch. This isn't the first time i've heard icos run into issues with kickico, its sad cause kickico seems to be such a solid concept that apparently ICO's are running into issues with the implementation and support they provide.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:05:46 PM

Not sure if its officially yet but it was mentioned that they would be moving away from kickico due to trouble getting it to work properly and a number of issues they have run into throughout the launch. This isn't the first time i've heard icos run into issues with kickico, its sad cause kickico seems to be such a solid concept that apparently ICO's are running into issues with the implementation and support they provide.

Wow I did not anticipate that ICO could experience difficulty with KickICO since their design is impeccable, though I am curious to the official statement as to why DEVX decided this

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:26:54 PM

No, I did not mean that the campaign with kickico will end. I meant that not many have invested in the project the last days. But there are apparently rumors that Developeo is considering other ways to sell tokens. We will see how it goes on.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

No, I did not mean that the campaign with kickico will end. I meant that not many have invested in the project the last days. But there are apparently rumors that Developeo is considering other ways to sell tokens. We will see how it goes on.

I think they should look for some other means of selling tokens. The KickICO platform sale isn't going as planned, it has been a very bad sale.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:07:28 PM

I think they should look for some other means of selling tokens. The KickICO platform sale isn't going as planned, it has been a very bad sale.
Yes they could do it in a different way this way the sale will continue and they can easily grow back but what was the actual problem with the kickICO platform?
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:36:23 PM

I do not really like the fact that their social media platforms are not busy. I want to see them make posts daily on Facebook and Twitter. It will play a major part in the success of this project.

Ya i hate when compainies over do it and end up spaming their followers feeds, but i think they need to make sure their consistent especially with twitter, where they can gain a lot from perhaps bi-daily tweets that their followers can help spread by sharing and retweeting it does a lot to help spread the word, and get the developeo platform out and the name out in the community.

Would also be smart to try to get some open source projects involved and integrated early on for good word of mouth spreading.

I see the positive aspect of it: They are probably so busy with developing the project that they forgot totally about their social media  Grin But seriously. You are right. It's important to have an active social media presence.

Yeah thats true but a good social media presence is vital for ICO projects, they should really have a community manager that's dedicated to posting on all social media platforms for the project, loads of people/teams can provide this support.

Being busy is not an excuse though they really have to put big effort, in this day and age social media can't be an afterthought the fact is its the #1 way to get things done, hell the US is stuck with a .... president, due to social media, so if it can do that you can see why its important to understand how to harness that power for projects like this, in both promotion and communication toward your users.

Well, I was rather joking but if there is no one in the team who is the community manager, who has exactly the task to keep the community updated on social media, it might just have happened that they forgot. To cut a long story short, what I meant is that a quiet social media presence doesn't have to mean that the team is lazy and doing nothing.

If the team is very serious about the project then they need to update everything to the community, i think they don't any vision to support the community. This makes more frustrating why no one is ready to support and help to the community answers and questions.

Well,i will say they have, if you go through the thread properly, you will see were the developer was actually delivering some clarifications on questions that were directed to them and i'm sure they will definitely see this and respond in due time
This has been a major issue for sometime now, but I'm sure the developeo team will surely put in there best to look into the present Social Media situation.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

Yes they could do it in a different way this way the sale will continue and they can easily grow back but what was the actual problem with the kickICO platform?

I don't know what are the problems with the KICKICO plattform, but the sales figures for the Developeo ICO are not good. This project deserves more attention.
Aaryan1234

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:01:40 PM

0xabA6B9A4Bf632af16b38F27E33501a7c261B500B

@cryptocracker111
@aaryan0098
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

I don't know what are the problems with the KICKICO plattform, but the sales figures for the Developeo ICO are not good. This project deserves more attention.

I am actually surprised the project is still not very popular as the idea is very unique... The project is getting very less attention from the public and more need to be done in improving that.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Oh. OK. Am sorry for the misinterpretation from my side. And as to the low sales problem, I think it's a good decision to look into other strategy that might likely help boost sales.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

0xabA6B9A4Bf632af16b38F27E33501a7c261B500B

@cryptocracker111
@aaryan0098

Why are you putting this unwanted information here? Talk about the project. Since because you put your wallet address, they are not going to give you airdrop.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:35:01 PM

Oh. OK. Am sorry for the misinterpretation from my side. And as to the low sales problem, I think it's a good decision to look into other strategy that might likely help boost sales.

I think the main reason for the slow progress of the KickICO-sale is the continuing downtrend of the whole crypto market. People are starting to get desperate and hesitate to invest any money in this uncertain times.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

I am actually surprised the project is still not very popular as the idea is very unique... The project is getting very less attention from the public and more need to be done in improving that.

I'm wondering about the less attention too. Developeo is such a revolutionary project of developing new and high qualified students for future needs.
Abah007

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

The Developeo Bootcamps will be run with the help of instructors on a revenue share model.
The instructors are going to be picked amongst the top-rated community members of Developeo.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

The Developeo Bootcamps will be run with the help of instructors on a revenue share model.
The instructors are going to be picked amongst the top-rated community members of Developeo.

That’s a good idea have they said if the certifications they are planning to offer will be current open standards ones like msp cncp etc or custom ones.

I hope we se them partner with companies to do big name certifications like Redhat and the others as those would be in high demand and make the token platform a high worth as well
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:48:10 PM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, open-source projects are growing in big numbers. Open-source has become the dominant software development method. I'm glad I'm a part to this project.
This project will have bootcamps for people who are interested in programming. So this can be a good thing for both DEVX and the students because this team will probably get more attention and the students can learn stuff at their bootcamps.
Cnote328

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

The demand for talented engineers is ever-growing, open-source projects are growing in big numbers. Open-source has become the dominant software development method. I'm glad I'm a part to this project.
This project will have bootcamps for people who are interested in programming. So this can be a good thing for both DEVX and the students because this team will probably get more attention and the students can learn stuff at their bootcamps.

A good thing indeed imagine a student owns DEVX while enrolling for bootcamps you get to partake in the growth of the project while  your also a student.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: