Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7673 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

Looks like the kickico campaign is going to fall asleep after a good start.
Have my Twitter follower again referred to the project. We all should spread the word to help developeo

I have tried engaging developeo on telegram but it seems over there too they ain't responding, they would need a lot of quality team work help at the moment, I still believe in this project because of what they are set to achieve

I remember having a conversation with the dev few days before their sales started, I talked to him about his Twitter account dormancy and he said they were going to fix all social media Dormancy when the ICO sales starts.

Yes,  kickico campaign is not moving. I still see only 10% token sold since last few days. Is it due to current situation with crypto market or something else?
I think it is because even Ethereum and Bitcoin are getting hit very hard the market is bloody but that means investing in it so you get a lot of profit later so it does have some good affects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Have my Twitter follower again referred to the project. We all should spread the word to help developeo

I have tried engaging developeo on telegram but it seems over there too they ain't responding, they would need a lot of quality team work help at the moment, I still believe in this project because of what they are set to achieve

I remember having a conversation with the dev few days before their sales started, I talked to him about his Twitter account dormancy and he said they were going to fix all social media Dormancy when the ICO sales starts.

Yes,  kickico campaign is not moving. I still see only 10% token sold since last few days. Is it due to current situation with crypto market or something else?
I think it is because even Ethereum and Bitcoin are getting hit very hard the market is bloody but that means investing in it so you get a lot of profit later so it does have some good affects.

So you think people now buy ETH and BTC to profit from their gains?
Would not it be better to buy cheap ETH now and then put it into good ICOs like this one? that would be my plan
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

*For all the others i couldn't mentioned, thank you for your good words about the project. I'm on it! Smiley
Airdrop is just started. And Bounty Campaign can start any moment. Will let you know.

Thanks for the reply. I'm excited to hear more details about the bounty so I will be frequently checking in to see if an update happens Smiley Also, where can I find more details on the airdrop?

Amazing news. Lot many people will come to project now for sure. Its never too late to airdrop some tokens and build the community and make the ICO successful.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

But why are they only intensifying their social media presence for the main-ICO? Wouldn't it make more sense to advertise the Kick-sale with it's special bonus?

There are lots of ways it can be done. But building up strong community is extremely important. Thats what they want to do it through social media I guess. High bonus, airdrop are some other options.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

*For all the others i couldn't mentioned, thank you for your good words about the project. I'm on it! Smiley
Airdrop is just started. And Bounty Campaign can start any moment. Will let you know.

Thanks for the reply. I'm excited to hear more details about the bounty so I will be frequently checking in to see if an update happens Smiley Also, where can I find more details on the airdrop?

Amazing news. Lot many people will come to project now for sure. Its never too late to airdrop some tokens and build the community and make the ICO successful.

Glad to hear about the Airdrop and the planned bounty campaign. This will definitely help to grow the Developeo community. Just bad that having a Facebook account is mandatory for the Airdrop ...
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:21:52 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 10:23:37 AM by Abah007

Dear All
Many thanks for your support so far. A few updates on our side:

We are not sleeping, I mean literally, the team is working so hard to get more investors on board.
With the recent bans on ICO's and fluctuations in the market, this is not an easy task as you might imagine.
Discussions with some big investors continue, we will let you know when we have good news to share.

Thank you again, without your support this project means nothing to us Smiley

Thanks for the update and i'm sure this will put a lot of speculations to rest, just like i stated earlier, the DEVX team have been active in terms of communication and i understand that the fluctuations must have shaken a lot of individuals but hopefully, the dust will soon settle

Good to see the updates from DEVX team. I think we will hear some good news/update soon. But what kind of ICO ban is there? Where I can check more details?

Yea and is funny the way people react to things, some people don't follow the thread and they jump to the last page to render comments that can't be justified, i implore the community to please make their findings first before dropping comments that may cause FUD, like i usually say, protect your investment

Refreshing update at least something to hold onto and a little hope that we can see developeo sales going somewhere in the future.
Thanks developeo team for sharing this update, atleast we are sure the team are working really hard to ensure the project succeed in nearest future.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

Dear All
Many thanks for your support so far. A few updates on our side:

We are not sleeping, I mean literally, the team is working so hard to get more investors on board.
With the recent bans on ICO's and fluctuations in the market, this is not an easy task as you might imagine.
Discussions with some big investors continue, we will let you know when we have good news to share.

Thank you again, without your support this project means nothing to us Smiley

Thanks for the update and i'm sure this will put a lot of speculations to rest, just like i stated earlier, the DEVX team have been active in terms of communication and i understand that the fluctuations must have shaken a lot of individuals but hopefully, the dust will soon settle

Good to see the updates from DEVX team. I think we will hear some good news/update soon. But what kind of ICO ban is there? Where I can check more details?

Yea and is funny the way people react to things, some people don't follow the thread and they jump to the last page to render comments that can't be justified, i implore the community to please make their findings first before dropping comments that may cause FUD, like i usually say, protect your investment
I am glad to hear that you guys are working hard and Ii hope that you will succeed in getting as many investors on board as you can. But Why did they ban ICO's and fluctuations in the market? Is there any good reason for them to do this?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:30:36 PM

Glad to hear about the Airdrop and the planned bounty campaign. This will definitely help to grow the Developeo community. Just bad that having a Facebook account is mandatory for the Airdrop ...
Finally an airdrop for this amazing project they will gain a lot of supporters and investors for it they are basically getting more social media supporters through the airdrop.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:51:17 AM

Difficult time for the Developeo ICO pre-sale to start, the KickICO numbers are not very good. But if you look at all the projects on there none of them are doing that well. People are worried and thats why people are not investing as much as before, also KYC is a lot more stringent nowadays and less people are becoming eligible to invest in ICOs.

I hope we see a change in fortunes soon and a bit more bullish activity in the market.

I think now DEVELOPEO team need to change their approach about marketing. KickICO platform is not working as expected, social media marketing is needed.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

So you think people now buy ETH and BTC to profit from their gains?
Would not it be better to buy cheap ETH now and then put it into good ICOs like this one? that would be my plan

True especially when such token is pegged around eth and not dollar it will almost seem like buying way below the price for even more... Smart guys already buying DEVX tokens

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:07:11 AM

That's a bad approach are they afraid that this sale might overshadow the other main sales.

I don't see anything bad in the above statement, they probably have good intentions of what they intend to do, besides, i believe their marketing team is more than capable to handle their social media pages as no project will intentionally let go of any avenue that will make them reap maximum reward
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

seems like, some changes are coming, found this in telegram-channel

"Sale for the community only ends in 2-3 days and the first investors presale will be open to the public in our own website"
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:21:12 AM

Airdrop and bounty campaign, nice development from devx team.. I am getting myself ready for this 2 campaigns.
Cnote328

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:08:00 AM

Airdrop and bounty campaign, nice development from devx team.. I am getting myself ready for this 2 campaigns.

Wow this is great news. This will surely results in high influx of potential investors very thoughtful of DEVX team to implement this kudos guys.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

seems like, some changes are coming, found this in telegram-channel

"Sale for the community only ends in 2-3 days and the first investors presale will be open to the public in our own website"

I feel I am confused with that line. The public sale is 2-3 days aways? whats the private sale has to do with that? I mean shouldn't that be over?

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:31:59 AM

Wow this is great news. This will surely results in high influx of potential investors very thoughtful of DEVX team to implement this kudos guys.

DEVX team is taking initiatives whatever they need to success for ICO. Its great, i'll be participate in airdrop, bounty and ICO.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

a normal thing when pre-sales projects do not reach a soft hat. and would you think that every project is always for the first time achieves this? Of course not because it depends from the hard work of dev manager

Yes i can agree with you but the DEVX team is very active and made a lot of progress so far. This is why i think that this project will surely reach the softcap.

I too think that the softcap will be at least met but hardcap is not very certain given the market situation. The social outreach is done very well by DEVX

I also agree that DEVX team is very active and trying all best possible think for project. But somehow pre-sales is not going as expected.
Abah007

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

This sounds interesting, the Developeo team deserves an accolade, coming up with the Airdrop and bounty campaign. This will really impact greatly to the project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

I just saw Developeo latetest Twitter post. "New partnerships are on the way!". Does anyone have more information about these partnerships?
https://twitter.com/Developeo/status/979845874607116290
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

I just saw Developeo latetest Twitter post. "New partnerships are on the way!". Does anyone have more information about these partnerships?
https://twitter.com/Developeo/status/979845874607116290
That's really great, I hope it brings a spark to the project. I have been waiting to see them bring some excitement through their social  media platform and I believe this one is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: